Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by jewry/trannywood on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 am

Agree but they have a high rate of hook-noses and tranny like females.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by markwilson on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:10 pm

THE ART OF THE DEVASTATING MMA TAKEDOWN

Dear Joe Rogan, "No, you are giving us far too little credit. I [Eric Dubay] am a University graduate with a double B.A. in Philosophy and English. I taught for seven years at Thailand's most prestigious University. I have published five books, translated to 16 languages, read by millions of people. My academic credentials FAR out-weigh yours Joe! You are a jester, paid to make people laugh but you have been hanging around the King's court so long you have started to fancy yourself an intellectual. You are not. You are a jester. So make us laugh, clown. Quit pretending you're some erudite scholar." Love, Eric Dubay

"Flat Earth Metabunk Debunked" [at 00;47;35]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEUlvABTZps
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:05 pm

Dear Joe Rogan, "No, you are giving us far too little credit. I [Eric Dubay] am a University graduate with a double B.A. in Philosophy and English. I taught for seven years at Thailand's most prestigious University. I have published five books, translated to 16 languages, read by millions of people. My academic credentials FAR out-weigh yours Joe! You are a jester, paid to make people laugh but you have been hanging around the King's court so long you have started to fancy yourself an intellectual. You are not. You are a jester. So make us laugh, clown. Quit pretending you're some erudite scholar." Love, Eric Dubay

Hahahah I love this , nice job Eric

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:07 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:10 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual1ty on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:02 pm

So yesterday Rogan had Snowden on and within the first 5 minutes he talks about how there's free speech and Neil Degrasse Tyson's name comes up (lol, you can't make this stuff up). Funny how Snowden isn't even in the United States but it was no problem for the show's producers to set this up and make it look perfect...

So as we already know, the only requirement to be heard in the so-called "alternative media" today is to not question the globular Earth and the heliocentric model (and the derivative theories), so people like Eric Dubay are out by default. Meanwhile, the real alternative media gets almost no views and experiences censorship.

Anyway, I guess I'll watch it because Snowden has some interesting things to say, but fuck Joe Rogan. If you want to watch it too, search for it on YouTube because I won't link it.
Dual1ty
Dual1ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum