Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by jewry/trannywood on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 am

Agree but they have a high rate of hook-noses and tranny like females.

jewry/trannywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by markwilson on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:10 pm

THE ART OF THE DEVASTATING MMA TAKEDOWN

Dear Joe Rogan, "No, you are giving us far too little credit. I [Eric Dubay] am a University graduate with a double B.A. in Philosophy and English. I taught for seven years at Thailand's most prestigious University. I have published five books, translated to 16 languages, read by millions of people. My academic credentials FAR out-weigh yours Joe! You are a jester, paid to make people laugh but you have been hanging around the King's court so long you have started to fancy yourself an intellectual. You are not. You are a jester. So make us laugh, clown. Quit pretending you're some erudite scholar." Love, Eric Dubay

"Flat Earth Metabunk Debunked" [at 00;47;35]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEUlvABTZps
markwilson
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:05 pm

Dear Joe Rogan, "No, you are giving us far too little credit. I [Eric Dubay] am a University graduate with a double B.A. in Philosophy and English. I taught for seven years at Thailand's most prestigious University. I have published five books, translated to 16 languages, read by millions of people. My academic credentials FAR out-weigh yours Joe! You are a jester, paid to make people laugh but you have been hanging around the King's court so long you have started to fancy yourself an intellectual. You are not. You are a jester. So make us laugh, clown. Quit pretending you're some erudite scholar." Love, Eric Dubay

Hahahah I love this , nice job Eric

BosnianFlatearther

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:07 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:10 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum