IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

+67
jtcribbs
Russian Blue Cat
naiveharry
Jack Aurora
JayEs
dexter1914
PacMan
Tree
Oliver_Bestfall
ShoreLandFellow
openURmind
Bro
superuserdo
Alpha
EthericData2
Sienokupeta
NIKKOR300
h311inac311
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Dactylion
Phineas
andyow1
carter15
jz00
Spöket
NateYad
O'Dubshulaney
Pablodiablo1
markwilson
seeit
FlagDude
voyager
sol peace
FL@T-E@RTH
Mar L
Leroy Wilbury
Ziggy Kelleher
Just Vital
Danno25
Realearth
Wertikal
jtb
thugnastylol
Real World
TheTruth
o0LJ0o
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Illuminati? You mean jews
Razeker
linguo
esrjm22
Hawkward
ronnieswoleman
jimmytamp
rc0123
vortexpuppy
Beashambassador
Schpankme
damnice
Banazir
csp
vortexkitten
AbuIsmael
iahawks
Thinkforyourself
Admin
71 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Empty The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 pm

NASA's astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but heliocentrists have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various models.  For instance, in his time Nicolas Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles.  The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually 12,376,800 miles away.  Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!”  How scientific!?  Benjamin Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million!  Nowadays they have settled around 93 million for the time-being.

“As the sun, according to ‘science’ may be anything from 3 to 104 million miles away, there is plenty of ‘space’ to choose from.  It is like the showman and the child.  You pay your money - for various astronomical works - and you take your choice as to what distance you wish the sun to be.  If you are a modest person, go in for a few millions; but if you wish to be ‘very scientific’ and to be ‘mathematically certain’ of your figures, then I advise you to make your choice somewhere about a hundred millions.  You will at least have plenty of ‘space’ to retreat into, should the next calculation be against the figures of your choice.  You can always add a few millions to ‘keep up with the times,’ or take off as many as may be required to adjust the distance to the ‘very latest’ accurate column of figures.  Talk about ridicule, the whole of modern astronomy is like a farcical comedy - full of surprises.  One never knows what monstrous or ludicrous absurdity may come forth next.  You must not apply the ordinary rules of common-sense to astronomical guesswork.  No, the thing would fall to pieces if you did.”  -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (115)

http://www.AtlanteanConspiracy.com

The Flat-Earth Conspiracy Paperback:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-dubay/the-flat-earth-conspiracy/paperback/product-21889483.html

The Flat-Earth Conspiracy PDF:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-dubay/the-flat-earth-conspiracy/ebook/product-21889577.html

The Flat-Earth Conspiracy EPub:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-dubay/the-flat-earth-conspiracy/ebook/product-21890088.html

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/02/2015

The Ball Earth with the magic of Gravity and the protective Spider Shield.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Sunearth01

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/02/2015

NASA - coronal mass ejection - from 92 million miles away.

Possible Extinction Level Event (ELE), lucky for us NA$A is keeping watch.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth 17464783-mmmain

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/11/2015

May 10, 2015 - Moon Phase for the STATE OF OHIO.
Illumination: 61%

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Moon_day_WanG_60

The Sun and the Moon are visible above the Horizon in this video, Moon with 61% Illumination
by Malachi The Zealous Watchman

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Posted by icarus15 on 05/11/2015

The sun and moon were also very visable at 9 am Friday (2 days prior) in southwestern Ontario Canada, not far from Ohio.
I even made a comment to some co-workers trying to explain that this was enough evidence to support that we're not spinning around on a ball, because if its a ball, then everyone on the other side of it would be wondering where the moon was in the middle of their night.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/18/2015

See: time lapse of the Moon setting

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/18/2015

Hey BrandonD, read again, this is not "very technical and complicated," when light of any kind shines through a dense medium it appears larger, or rather gives a greater glare, at a given distance than when it is seen through a lighter medium. This is more remarkable when the medium holds aqueous particles or vapor in solution, as in a damp or foggy atmosphere. You can see this by standing within a few yards of a street lamp, and noticing the size of the light; on going away to many times the distance, the light upon the atmosphere will appear considerably larger. This phenomenon may be noticed, to a greater or less degree, at all times; but when the air is moist and vapory it is more intense. It is evident that at sunrise, and at sunset, the sun's light must shine through a greater length of atmospheric air than at mid-day; besides which, the air near the earth is both more dense, and holds more watery particles in solution, than the higher strata through which the sun shines at noonday; and hence the light must be dilated or magnified, as well as modified in color. So the Sun as it sets towards the horizon, from a viewer's perspective on Earth, simultaneously gets bigger due to the reason given above, AND smaller due to the law of perspective. The net result is what you see.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHYtKKqqkqGdF8fQBF8ntb9o9zjq6Sw9CVzqH08bTlYdO4hmxHyA

Notice how the distant lights have a brighter/bigger glare even though they're further away.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/18/2015

They mention many contributing factors (wavelength, difraction, air pressure, air temperature, width of aperature, altitude, humidity) making it difficult to form some sort of equation or calculation. The amount/degree to which the Sun/Moon will be magnified (due to the above reasons) and shrink (due to law of perspective) will depend on all of the above. Hence why sometimes you'll see video of the Moon shrinking off into nothingness like here, and sometimes you'll see it magnified like here:

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Blogglast

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Supermoon-moonrise-in-Schwelm-Enneptal-Germany

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth NEMol

"The Moon’s warm color when seen at lower angles is caused by the relatively larger amount of of atmosphere through which one is observing it as compared to when the moon is right overhead. This additional atmosphere scatters the bluish component of the light of the moon, making the low-lying moon appear redder to the observer’s eyes. If you look later when the moon is higher above the horizon, you’ll see it appears much whiter than earlier in the evening." -ENature.com

Last edited by Thinkforyourself on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Posted by dan on 06/01/2015
I have been thinking about this for a few days, and Admin's please move this if it is in the wrong thread. Our Milky Way galaxy. We have all seen pics of it and some of us have even seen it in our sky at night. We are taught that we are on the outer edges of the Milky Way reinforcing the 'fact' that we are less than a grain of sand on the beach. My problem is, if we are on the outer edges, shouldn't the Milky Way fill our night sky? How can we see the whole galaxy from end to end if we are a part of it? And how can we see other galaxies in our night sky if we are a part of the milky way? We are travelling around the Milky Way at 5,000,000 miles an hour yeh? So shouldn't the view of the Milky Way change over  time?

Science tells us that the centre of our galaxy is either a cluster of stars causing the massive bright spot or a black hole sucking everything in. Depends on what article or paper you read. didn't the man purporting to be Hawking just announce that black holes don't exist? Even though his black hole theory in the 70s made him famous? I would love to hear from stargazers, amateur astronomers or any person capable of critical thinking or even any person more intelligent than I am to explain this to me.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth TvEmntXirsPfTQJKJCeM

I have read the thread on the rip in the sky and it makes a lot more sense to me than the model that modern science gives us. I guess my basic question is, how can we see the entire Milky Way from earth if we are a part of it? I will add a CGI photo below of the model they give us of our Milky Way below. It seems to me that it would fill our night sky and everything else would be impossible to see.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth 4fKGLXqLNpBZMR7tW1_H

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by Thinkforyourself on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

DonGaffney and geodesk like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/02/2015
According to Hawking, grey holes are all the rage now.

Those are very valid questions, here is some asshole's ridiculous and convoluted answer to one of them:

curious.astro.cornell.edu/legal-information/93-the-universe/the-milky-way/general-questions/491-how-can-we-see-the-milky-way-if-we-are-inside-it-intermediate

How exactly are astronomers able to photograph the Milky Way if we are technically in it? Isn't it like trying to take a picture of the outside of your house while being IN your house?

It's more like trying to take a picture of the inside of your house while you are inside it, and while your house is cluttered with a bunch of junk to boot!

What a load of crap.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Posted by dan on 06/02/2015
Now they are grey? Lol. It's unbelievable the crap scientists and astronomers spew. Have you tried googling why we can't see the backside of the moon? It really is an exercise in futility trying to make sense of the senseless. I really love how they change their models and data to keep up with new info as it comes out. The sun keep getting further away, the moon keeps changing its speeds. Supposedly they discovered the Earths tilt in the 1600s. I can really see them freaking out when they realised some amateur astronomer discovered they he could see Polaris from below the equator. "Shit guys this is no good, we better think of something fast before this gets out!"

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Posted by harry on 06/02/2015

an excellent point made here, why can people living in two separate countries see the same face of the moon? if it was a ball they would be viewing different angles/sides of its face.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/11/2015

It is possible that the Sun steadily changes altitude rising and falling every 6 months, however, it would be at its highest altitude at its Southern-most position, not Northern. This proposed altitude shift would account for the extended daylight hours in the South during Winter Solstice time and would explain why flat-Earthers measuring with sextants and calculating with plane trigonometry throughout the centuries have consistently come up with a 32 mile diameter for the Sun but with altitudes varying from 700-3000 miles.

Last edited by Thinkforyourself on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Posted by solosoul on 06/14/2015

Mar 15, 2015 21:34:00 GMT aleksandar2015 said:
.....or full moon during day light.

I see the moon during the day on a fairly regular basis, at least it sure seems so. Only recently have I recorded it. I'm not sure if this occurrence is more typical on certain areas of the plane than others or during certain times of year or what. 

Here is the most recent clip I took which is from a few weeks ago (and just now uploaded to youtube). It looks like maybe its a full moon, but certainly pretty close if not. 

I realize that the sun will always be visible during the daytime, but the nighttime does not seem to "need" the moon in the same way the daytime does the sun. So I guess Im wondering if anyone cares to elaborate on how/why exactly seeing a full moon during the daytime would indicate a flat earth. 

By no means am I hinging any beliefs on this phenomenon, I'm just curious about it. The earth (at least the surface that we have access to) being flat is a for sure in my mind (just the behavior of water is enough for me; despite my uncles trying to convince me that even a lake at perfect rest will have measurable curve in the surface  - aka a hump in the water???). 

Anyway, just thought I would share this clip I took as my entry onto the forum. (I did do a quick introduction post as well.) 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

DonGaffney likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/14/2015

Hey Solosoul, welcome to the forum! You might like the following thread as we are discussing many of these ideas there: The Moon and How it Relates to the Flat Earth. The Moon's slower pace and irregular spirograph analemmas explain why it is not always/only seen at night time, but depending on where/when on Earth can be seen anytime of day.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Posted by sheriffrowdy1982 on 06/14/2015

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth 282d51cd7922ae286e192126d59690f6

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth B13477d1f256c373aef4e863f58e7231

Here are some photos I took years ago (2011) while on deployment. I was up 100 ft above the sea in the middle east Persian gulf cleaning the mast of our ship. The first picture with myself shown, the sun does look bigger and brighter due to the medium that it was shining through being thicker but as it broke free and got further away it's image became sharper and more defined as the air thinned a little. These photos were taken within a twenty to thirty minute timeframe. At the time the earth was sphere and that sun was millions of miles away dammit! I will say that after ridding my mind of the brainwashing and seeing reality for what it is, that the sun IS right there as opposed to being so far away I have more of an appreciation and a sense of wonder in regards to it.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:51 pm

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth 2cfee478dac5632c504203eb6c7cf86b

Yet here the sun seems to be a tiny dot...

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

fosborn_, DonGaffney and geodesk like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:53 pm

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth B49e310e97517344011f6da177edca5c

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth 0636a4002c62c3d020c48baee9fed7ed

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth 217de2d497151e399ee3be849927e1f7

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth Fc0a5626ec3f856bb87efad600a3baa8

Needless to say, I do have an infatuation with it while out to sea. I mean, look at that. What an awesome sight on the water. I suppose I have more of an appreciation for the Sun while on the water because that's all there is to see. nothing but you, the water, and the Sun. notice that straight horizon? You won't see anything but that. I wish I would've taken pics going through the Suez canal of the straight horizon. Of course the world was a sphere then so I paid no mind. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Posted by susie on 06/19/2015

This might be explanation of the sun and moon movement.

io9.com/5850729/quantum-locking-will-blow-your-mind--but-how-does-it-work

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Posted by schpankme on 06/19/2015

Jun 18, 2015 23:09:49 GMT susie said:

This might be explanation of the sun and moon movement.

quantum-locking

I commented on this video:

There are three issues with the Video. 

1) Quantum is Science babel for things unexplained. 
2) Neither Earth nor Sun is Frozen. 
3) The Sun Spirals across the face of the Earth as it makes it's yearly cycle.

However, upon further reflection my observation was very limited.  What if the Plate was kept cold, covered in 
Liquid Nitrogen, above; with the Sun orbiting below?

This becomes even more interesting when one understands how liquid nitrogen is created.

Waters above and waters below.

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Posted by susie on 06/19/2015

Jun 19, 2015 1:40:02 GMT schpankme said:

I commented on this video:

There are three issues with the Video. 

1) Quantum is Science babel for things unexplained. 
2) Neither Earth nor Sun is Frozen. 
3) The Sun Spirals across the face of the Earth as it makes it's yearly cycle.

However, upon further reflection my observation was very limited.  What if the Plate was kept cold, covered in 
Liquid Nitrogen, above; with the Sun orbiting below?

This becomes even more interesting when one understands how liquid nitrogen is created.

Waters above and waters below.

Which would explain the drop in temperature as you climb if you are approaching a cold firmament.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Posted by dylan on 06/20/2015

Here's some pictures I took in Davenport tonight showing a crescent moon just a little bit behind the sunset. Now according to the heliocentric theory of the earth, sun, moon and planets all being spheres the darkened out part of the moon is caused by the shadow of the earth on the moon which means the sun should be almost halfway around the world at the point where we see just a sliver of "reflection" while the rest is dark. Again the sun just set and at the same time there's a crescent right in the sunset area of the sky... As well the two brightest stars in the sky at dusk are both also in the vicinity of the sunset rather than back east in the darker part of the sky... You can see the brightest one of the two in some of the pics... You can see the moon just left of the tall tree on the bottom right of the pictures

m.facebook.com/dylan.borden.5/posts/pcb.10155643689630697/?photo_id=10155643685940697&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.10155643689630697%26photo%3D10155643685940697%26profileid%3D553955696%26source%3D48%26refid%3D52%26ref%3Dbookmark%26_ft_%3Dtop_level_post_id.10155643689630697%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3Du_l_0&mdf=1

This is a post I made on my Facebook page last night June 18, 2015... Davenport is about 35 miles west of Spokane in Eastern Washington State... I find it funny that the heliocentric theory uses the supposed shadow of the earth on the moon as evidence and yet here in my own personal observations there is no way the earth was casting a shadow seeing as how both bodies of light were in the same portions of the sky

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Posted by ericsfan on 06/24/2015

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/26/2015
The Sun brings noon-time to each 15 degree demarcation point around the circle 24 times a day when its path peaks in the sky. The Sun is at its highest point at noon everywhere, but the Sun is not directly 90 degrees overhead at high-noon everywhere. This only happens between the tropics. You can see an example here at 41:45:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Posted by mauilani on 06/26/2015
Thanks so much, Eric!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next