IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

+27
susie
colander bowl
Shmack_1
StillWakingUp
Merq
NoSpin100
JamesCT
MarytheBerry
Devon1
Truth Center
RedorBlue
EthericData2
J Rhawk
Dactylion
Zombe
doxoliday
MMDC
Schpankme
Wisdom1
Birdog770
Flatserious
Gone Troppo
csp
Haze
baiken
Admin
lizardking
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole - Page 4 Empty Re: Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

Post by Ifersgold Sun May 15, 2022 1:09 am

I also am suspicious of the official story on DNA. There is a lot of bogus science to wade through. The experiments indicate where the tech may be today. Assuming this report is accurate of course. The more I learn the more suspicious I am... even with sources previously thought to be reporting truthfully and factually. But I think that if the science in this report is even 50% accurate that could be helpful in making security decisions for ones family.
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

tycho_brahe and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole - Page 4 Empty Re: Mount Meru Magnetic Mountain At The North Pole

Post by Xander Mon May 16, 2022 5:45 pm

I agree. It's structure started with x-ray crystallography and as much as I've read on the subject, it just seems bogus, a bit like virology. They seem to have leapt to conclusions in my view. It's frustrating we have to wade through the BS to find the truth.

Xander

Ifersgold and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:28 pm

This is interesting. A possible video of what's at the North Pole:

Xander

CajunPie and EthericData2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by yentabagel Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:05 pm

The same magnetic mountain is in New Brunswick Canada. The Rolling Stones etc play there in the summer. Your car goes up the hill in neutral.

yentabagel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4