IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiments We All Can Do

+30
spinningwaterrockhaha
GeorgeKam87
Zzzap
RedorBlue
nowhereelsetogo
blackchoy
Schpankme
macgyver
superuserdo
Paradox
mitch
bengbeng
Zampan0
Realearth
FEfreeInDec14
Bro
Admin
green
RickFE
Jump
Natedooggg
WANA
Saltwater42
PiratetTanker75
FL@T-E@RTH
toddb
Razeker
damnice
BN Michaels
Thinkforyourself
34 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 Empty Re: Experiments We All Can Do

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:47 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:I'm not familiar with Blender or any 3D or CAD software. However I have made some inroads into what i want to do: Produce a scale model of the earth according to the baal model, to which I can then stick known landmarks around me in stick form so the next time i go out observing I know what I should or shouldn't see.

I just need wondered if someone else has already 're-invented' the wheel' thereby giving me a head start.

but thanks anyway

there are enough models made i dont understand the need to make your own. But anyway you can follow some tutorials right? they are free and on the blender page.

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:04 pm

vincey84 wrote:
nowhereelsetogo wrote:I'm not familiar with Blender or any 3D or CAD software. However I have made some inroads into what i want to do: Produce a scale model of the earth according to the baal model, to which I can then stick known landmarks around me in stick form so the next time i go out observing I know what I should or shouldn't see.

I just need wondered if someone else has already 're-invented' the wheel' thereby giving me a head start.

but thanks anyway

there are enough models made i dont understand the need to make your own. But anyway you can follow some tutorials right? they are free and on the blender page.

OK there are already some models, where? Most of the download sites are just ad servers. Please provide me with a link where I can download a blender compatible model of the glob. I appreciate your attention but you haven't been very helpful
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:55 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
vincey84 wrote:

but thanks anyway

OK there are already some models, where? Most of the download sites are just ad servers. Please provide me with a link where I can download a blender compatible model of the glob. I appreciate your attention but you haven't been very helpful

i am not helpful because i dont understand what you want. https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/3D-Models/free/earth/blend

i mean there are so many 3d models for earth, but for what purpose? What are you trying to find out and maybe then i could actually be helpful in finding that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:43 pm

read my post.

Personal proof, but seriously, thanks for the link (not sure why I'm so dim\ as to not find them)
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:45 pm

Oh, I have to give an email address to download
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:35 pm

hmm i would personally just use a web based 3d modeling tool like sketchup from google. its very simple. I guess that you want to put down view lines and proof what should be behind the horizon but isnt. If this is the case there are actually a lot of people that have proven this already. The most easy approach is to grab a camera and photograph something that should be behind the horizon. Use a zoom camera. To support you could simply sketch the situation you photographed in a 3d virtual world where you look at how in the globe model it should be behind the horizon.

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:42 pm

vincey84 wrote:hmm i would personally just use a web based 3d modeling tool like sketchup from google. its very simple. I guess that you want to put down view lines and proof what should be behind the horizon but isnt. If this is the case there are actually a lot of people that have proven this already. The most easy approach is to grab a camera and photograph something that should be behind the horizon. Use a zoom camera. To support you could simply sketch the situation you photographed in a 3d virtual world where you look at how in the globe model it should be behind the horizon.

Spot on about what I want to do, it's mostly about personal verification but I have some film I took from the top of Walbury Hill and I'd like to correlate etc.

Unfortunately I don't have any decent equipment for zooming etc. I'm hoping to get a lend of one but I think the world might end first.

Thanks for your help, I'll have a look at sketchup etc. I was probably being a bit too optimistic that I could crash learn a 3D modelling program and a video editing suite together. Embarassed

Last edited by nowhereelsetogo on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzzap Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:05 am

My second version of the moonlight temperature test:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q9UGZbZPdw0T

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 3a1af610

Zzzap

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:34 am

Great video Zzzap, thank you so much for doing/uploading this experiment. They always claim whatever we use to block out moonlight is preventing heat from escaping. You just blew that lame excuse out of the water.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Zzzap likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzzap Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:58 pm

Thanks Eric!
Those globetards may still try to claim that the one in the shade is warmer, so I will try to put that argument to rest with the same tests under a new moon.
I’ll consider any other suggestions to make this a better experiment.

Thanks again
Peace

Zzzap

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 Empty Atmospheric magnification/refraction and the movement of the sun over the flat Earth

Post by GeorgeKam87 Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:09 pm

In this video Rob Skiba(focus only on the experiments and not on the man himself) shows small experiments according the magnification/refraction and the movement of the sun.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spellng)
GeorgeKam87
GeorgeKam87

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 Empty Seeking feedback on an experiment to definitively end this...

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi all, it's always refreshing finding sane people in our world. I don't wish to take up much of your time, so I'll be brief. I've read most of the threads here and probably all of the ones relating to flat Earth, "space," Antarctica, etc.. I came across the Brian Mullin stuff where it seems he is believed to be controlled opposition. I can understand the opinions there, but I believe the experiment to be sound, albeit expensive and rather difficult to actually pull off. Anyways, this is my idea to literally force the line. If this has been done, I apologize for wasting your time, but I have yet to see this.

This is what I got:
Marine Masters 1000ft 5/32 Inch Blue Bungee Shock Cord (1000 Feet)
$99.99 at Amazon.

For 1000 bucks I can have nearly two miles of this and it will stretch, and to more than double its length. My idea is to anchor one end at the shore and after rolling out the 10 spools from my boat, attaching the end to just over the water level on a hook on the back of the boat and pull taught. The way I see it, there can be only two possibilities (actually one, but...).

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 Smallf10

Obviously, if over that distance, the cord remains visible above the water for the entire length, water is not curving around our rock. There can be no whining about refraction, gravity or anything else. Does this sound correct? I would love your thoughts.

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 05, 2021 8:43 pm

No matter what shape you believe the Earth to be, whether you think Earth is a convex ball, a concave bowl or flat level plane, there is an objective, empirical, scientific, demonstrable way to prove it once and for all. All purely perceptual proofs from long-distance photography to laser tests are unfortunately subjective, non-empirical, and can always be contested by appealing to various visual phenomena such as refraction. The ultimate experiment to practically prove the shape of the Earth would be a fixed permanent tangible construction demonstrating empirically in perpetuity the truth for all to test. Professional structural engineer and outspoken globe skeptic Brian Mullin has invented and outlined just such a structure in his Force the Line project.

Years ago after presenting this, Brian Mullin was bullied, threatened, and made to choose between ceasing his online activism and deleting his channel, or being fired from his job. With a family to look after and little support from the budding Flat Earth community, Brian chose the responsible thing for himself and his family, and his excellent work and ideas were tabled. Recently as the flat Earth community has continued to grow, however, there is a much renewed interest in Forcing the Line, and myself and many others would like to see this experiment set up in several places all over the world. One man currently taking the initiative to hopefully construct the first one is Scottish flat Earther, Chris Watson, also known as Flatty McFlatFace.

I'm always skeptical of online donations and encourage people to do their due diligence before handing hard-earned money over to anyone, but at the same time it's also important to support genuine people doing important work, and to put our money where our mouths are, and for that reason you will find a link to Chris Watson's GoFundMe below. Beyond pure monetary donations however, I'm making this video to spread awareness about this important experiment, one which should be replicated the world over, and should be supported by ALL people regardless of their opinion of the shape of the Earth. Globe Earthers, SpaceX, NASA and all government space agencies should be just as determined as flat Earthers are to erect these constructions and prove the curvature (or lack thereof) once and for all. Interestingly enough though, it only ever seems to be flat Earthers who truly care about empirically demonstrating the shape of our world, whereas globe Earthers continue to be content with their non-empirical, non-demonstrable, pseudo-scientific explanations and doctored photos/videos.

And finally I wanted to thank everyone for helping me reach 100,000 subscribers. As many of you know, YouTube has repeatedly banned me simply for speaking taboo truths and I've still to this day never been able to recover the amount of views or subscribers I had on my original channels. Many other flat Earthers in the community have had similar things happen to them and with YouTube's new bias algorithm, now more than ever, we need to help promote small channels to encourage them to continue their much needed work. So below you will see a pinned comment with links to many of my favorite flat Earth channels. Please take a minute to subscribe and send some love to these great content creators. My apologies for anyone I missed, please simply reply with a link to your channel so the entire pinned thread can be one long recommended list. Thank you!

Chris Watson's Force the Line: https://gofund.me/80d34c2a
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2021 9:59 am

Here is an interesting experiment idea from an anonymous flat Earther:

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 Img_5610

It's very simple, in theory, but to be put into practice, we'd probably need drones and accurate measuring devices, or some other procedures, of which I'm not aware, but I think in these days it's possible to do it with some sort of technology.

We should establish two points on the ground, which would be 30 kilometers apart. They should be at the same height - sea level wise.

From these two points, we should go straight up (angle 90 degrees) for 10 kilometers (or maybe for more, if possible) and establish (with drones) another two points, which are directly above the ground points at the precise height. Then we should measure the distance between the points in the sky.

If the earth is round, the result will be that the distance between points in the sky is more than the one on the ground. If it's flat, the distance is the same, and we get a perfect rectangle.

The question is just, how to do this accurately enough to be certain about the results.
and also if the measuring devices allow, we should maybe triple all the numbers, just to be more certain.

That's it. I have drawn a little picture with that.
I hope you understand it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hauchfer, ConnorSingh, tycho_brahe and pjcnet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorSingh Thu May 20, 2021 9:56 pm

If there are any IFERS members in or near Calais, France, I would be willing to perform this experiment in collaboration with them. I am in Dover, England. Between Calais and Dover there is a stretch of water known as the Strait of Dover. Between specifically South Foreland and Cap Gris Nez, there is a distance of 33.3 KM. If we were to use this expanse we could establish the ground points as sea level exactly.

Next, we need to establish our method of ascent, apparently no drone has flown higher than 3.35KM. However, as we all know, balloons can certainly ascend to great heights. I am not a balloonist, and so am not aware of the means of establishing height in ballooning, however we have seen many amateur balloonists establish their altitude in their videos, so we can assume that with research we also could establish altitude from sea level. This method however, does present an issue of maintaining presence directly above the ground points, that being said, It seems to be our best option. I hypothesise we could on a day with tame winds detect our balloons to be above the ground points at a particular moment long enough to measure the distance between the two.

This brings us to the issue of measuring the distance, it strikes me that such a method must exist, however laser distance meters have no where near the range needed for this experiment, unless there is a long distance version I am not aware of. There is supposedly a way of measuring distance with radio waves, however this has been heavily criticized even within the mainstream scientific community, and is used to measure the distance to the moon, giving a long distance reading, which speaks volumes to its ineffectiveness.

If an accurate measuring tool could be brought to my attention, and there is an IFERS member in France willing to participate, I would be willing to make reasonable investments and perform the experiment.

Furthermore, the aforementioned distance along the Strait of Dover would mean that if the heliocentric model were true, there should be a 266 foot drop of bendy water between us, and I would also be happy to collaborate with a French IFERS member to prove that to be folly using good telescopes, binoculars etc.

ConnorSingh

https://linktr.ee/2dsculpture

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:16 pm

Flat earth laser test proves that the Earth is flat:
https://rumble.com/veyzn1-laser-test.html

Carl

pjcnet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 Empty STRETCHING A WIRE OVER WATER

Post by pragmatic Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:03 pm

Say i wanna do an experiment to prove the earth is flat. I remember when i touched the wires of my fathers piano, i guess that was steel and really tightly stretched. If i want to stretch a wire over a mile long over water. And have it really well stretched... What material would i use? What forces would be necessary? Is this feasible? The plan is to have the wire at the beginning just on the waters surface, and at the end aswell. Now if the earth has curvature then, if the wire is one mile long, at a lake without any wind or waves, at half a mile the wire should be 8 inches under water.

pragmatic

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:05 pm

pragmatic wrote:Say i wanna do an experiment to prove the earth is flat. I remember when i touched the wires of my fathers piano, i guess that was steel and really tightly stretched. If i want to stretch a wire over a mile long over water. And have it really well stretched... What material would i use? What forces would be necessary? Is this feasible? The plan is to have the wire at the beginning just on the waters surface, and at the end aswell. Now if the earth has curvature then, if the wire is one mile long, at a lake without any wind or waves, at half a mile the wire should be 8 inches under water.
As an experienced builder and steel fabricator I can tell you now that you will have sag in whatever material you use. Even a stringline pulled to the point of breaking over 20m will have a slight sag. Even to get the wire above the water over that distance you would need an incredible amount of tension, I'm all for direct experience but I'm saying save your time and money on this one!

Shmack_1

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:51 pm

I think the laser experiments cover this pretty well don't they? No sag there sir!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 5 Empty Plumb bob vertical lines are always parallel

Post by Zzzap Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:34 pm

If a person with a plumb bob and spirit level can create a perfect 90 degree right angle in MIAMI Florida at an elevation of 6 ft above sea level, how can another person create a perfect 90 degree right angle using the same tools in Lisbon Portugal which is at an elevation of 7ft? The two perfect parallel vertical lines in each city are over 4000 miles apart and essentially table-top level. How does that work on a globe that is only 25,000 miles?

Zzzap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5