Post by Realearth on Tue May 30, 2017 3:19 am

True Earth Photos Contradict the globe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFnMFeMHfbU
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Experiments We All Can Do

Post by Zampan0 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Of course Eric has the best flat earth videos, but for simplicity this soft spoken very intelligent gentleman has made a video that will persuade the most die-hard globe-heads out there, that the earth is indeed flat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUQuhTvR8HU

Zampan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 pm

so i have run in to a problem i cant let go since i know im right.
I have given a good, logical and even nessesery advice to our dear admin.
But he dont seem to see my point, so im gonna try it here and meby someone can help me put it in better words. So here it is.

I have noticed that when i give ppl a weak advice like check out eric dubay or go to ifers.123.st
the same thing keep happening, and it goes sumthing like this, they come in, roll there eyes at the text flat earth, meby make a quick scroll down, say they do it later, and then forget about it. And after seeing this kind of behavior, im confident to say that this group of ppl are the same as those who se random tips like grafiti or wrighting on money.

so my strong opinion on this is we need something to quickly catch the attention of those ppl. And i sure dont have the best fix for it, but a starting point to improve on.
so i wuld recomend sumthing like this.- make experiments we all can do sticky or even move it to the front page, and put all the best experiments on page 1, in a kind of top 10 way. Even change the colour of the topic text, so a new eye knows exactly where to start reading. Im trying to come at this from a brain washed persons view, and im sure im not the only one who think this problem needs to be patched. So pls tell me where im wrong and give a better solution if you have one. Experiments we all can do is imo is the most important topic on ifers, the least you can do is make it sticky
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Bengbeng, as I told you privately: If you'd like to make your 10 best experiments article send it to me first to double-check then I'll let you have your own thread and you can send people there. I have plenty of projects underway and many more in the works, so I'm not looking for content suggestions. If you feel there's certain FE content that needs to get made then please make it! Don't wait for me! I need people to help me make such content, not just order me to do it for you. I already have plenty on my plate. Peace
~Eric
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Admin wrote:Bengbeng, as I told you privately: If you'd like to make your 10 best experiments article send it to me first to double-check then I'll let you have your own thread and you can send people there. I have plenty of projects underway and many more in the works, so I'm not looking for content suggestions. If you feel there's certain FE content that needs to get made then please make it! Don't wait for me! I need people to help me make such content, not just order me to do it for you. I already have plenty on my plate. Peace
~Eric

like i said you dont seem to get my point.
I dont want a top 10 nesseserely, just something quick and easy to understand to read for ppl who havent yet heard of flat earth,
and makeing it stand out or "clickbait" at the entry of ifers, so that someone who come here out of curiosity dont roll their eyes and leav.
My wish wuld be a big red button that say click me and press a picture of crespecular rays and stars thru the moon, and then a quick explaination on expirements you can do, like zoom on boats and sunsets, and cold moonlight. And a vid of p900 zooming to the stars.
If this is the first they se when they enter, they can roll there eyes as mutch as they want, it will catch up to them sooner or later.

Now eric pls note i have not asked you to make any content, and im not trying to tell you what to do.
But there is a hole in our ship, and no mater how big or smal, it must be patched
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 pm

bengbeng wrote:
Now eric pls note i have not asked you to make any content, and im not trying to tell you what to do.

Yes you are asking me to make new content AND you're trying to tell me what to do AND you're being an absolute pest about it messaging me over and over again, messaging Schpankme over and over, forcing him to message me, then when not satisfied with our responses you are now dragging this out publicly in this thread saying the exact same things we've already covered privately. The sticky full of proofs/experiments you're asking for already exists! It's called 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball! But then you say, oh, it needs to be 10, 200 is too many. So I say fine, make your 10 and I'll let you have your own thread, and so then you say, "I dont want a top 10 nesseserely, just something quick and easy to understand blah blah blah" which IS ASKING ME TO MAKE NEW CONTENT AND TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. For the last time: If you'd like to make your 10 best experiments article send it to me first to double-check then I'll let you have your own thread and you can send people there. I have plenty of projects underway and many more in the works, so I'm not looking for content suggestions. If you feel there's certain FE content that needs to get made then please make it! Don't wait for me! I need people to help me make such content, not just order me to do it for you.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm

the content im talking about already exist, you just need to rearange it.
Sorry to hear im pest, i was just trying to explain my self, and schpankme sent the idea on his own will i didnt presure him.
And im draging it out here like i said i hope someone understand me better and can help you se what im really saying.
You have missunderstod me so iv tryed to explain, i knew you might get pissed but this is my home to. So fu for calling me a pest
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:26 pm

bengbeng wrote:So fu for calling me a pest

F me? Goodbye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down