IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

+26
AJRas
Alpha
Steven0
vortexpuppy
mitch
markwilson
Adamridge1090
jim_giraffe
Spydaman
Skywalker
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
Realearth
Muahahazz
Artemis
RickFE
WANA
FL@T-E@RTH
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Foreverlearning
Themis
Thinkforyourself
csp
Scar
lizardking
Schpankme
30 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 3 Empty Re: Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

Post by Themis Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Similarly to how Lori Frary took the "Flat Earth Conspiracy" name and made a shilly website and FB group by that name which Eric was banned from, another team of FB shills were given admin privileges to Eric's Atlantean Conspiracy group and he was kicked out of it.
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 3 Empty Re: Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

Post by lizardking Wed May 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Admin wrote:Great Facebook posts from Ali Dohadwala and Tom Smith:

Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. Anyone who associates with them is either a GATEKEEPER or just a naive fool. How/Why?
Completely agree with both of these comments and the more people emphasize these points, the more we can crush these gate-keeping shill morons into oblivion.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu May 12, 2016 1:44 am

Admin wrote:Great Facebook posts from Ali Dohadwala and Tom Smith:

Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. Anyone who associates with them is either a GATEKEEPER or just a naive fool. How/Why?

For starters why is Eric Dubay being blackballed in this movement by these GATEKEEPERS when it is a FACT that shortly after the publication of his book and documentary in December 2014 this movement exploded. Sure there are many silent contributors who deserve credit for their work alongside Eric but you don't see them trying to steer public opinion and marginalize Eric's work by insinuating he is a "shill".

The ones who are attempting to be high profile leaders/ambassadors in this movement who insinuate Eric is a "shill" present zero evidence to backup their assertions and instead have attacked his character. Namely: Mark Sargent, Patricia Steere, Math Powerland and a few others. They accuse Eric of being egotistical and/or a racist. Both these assertions are false and ludicrous.

These same people behave like pretentious, self righteous celebrities who lure naive people into their "friendship cults" where ALL objective criticism is mocked. The FACT remains Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes is a show designed to discredit the real movement which is rooted in empiricism. These GATEKEEPERS spew endless, idiotic, speculative theories that would put any critical thinker to sleep. All this drama has created division and paranoia by design. For these GATEKEEPERS its all about self promotion and metrics as they attempt to rule the airwaves.

I ain't in this motherfucking movement to make fake friends and condone foul behavior. I am here to help promote truth and discernment. If you don't like my position, close the door on your way out.

Peace, love and wisdom.

-

Thanks for this post. Dubay would also be the first to say there are no and should be no "leaders" in FE. His tongue and cheek to the extreme rap videos calling out various others I find quite amusing, entertaining frankly and a perfectly natural outcome of the way HE'S been treated by the gatekeepers. Some may be unaware that one useful idiot named Lori Frary (don't get me started) basically swooped in and stole Dubay's identity by association by BUYING the domain name flat earth conspiracy out from under him (the name of his excellent e-book) and then immediately blocked him from responding to what was essentially theft. When I first crossed paths with Lori, I called her on it (after completely handing her her own asshole after a debate.) I said hmmm ... I thought Flat earth conspiracy was Eric's thing ? She of course freaked and immediately blocked me. I've grown SO tired of the whole : "can't we all just get along ?" horseshit. NO we can't ... not with these ass tool gatekeeper clowns steering us into the ground. They make ME look bad and guess what ? I'm not OK with that. Thanks again bro. Always appreciate your honesty.

Thanks for posting these great comments Eric. This is yet further proof of what I always say; any normal and intelligent people with open minds can tell that we are the genuine truth seekers and that Steere and the others are just controlled opposition agents.

The truly surprising and honestly disturbing part of all this is that the NWO made the decision to hire an entire unemployed collective of circus freaks to lead the controlled opposition; the only thing talented about Steere, Sargent and the other abortion survivors are that each one of them is less able and more ridiculous than the one before.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:48 pm

The redhead, Patricia Steere & the redcoat, Antonio Subirats claim engagement to be married, while they continue to run "controlled ops" against the flat Earth.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:19 pm

WOW!!! There is nothing right about that video. The song seems as though it was ripped off or shared from the movie
"You Don't Mess With The Zohan"  LOL!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 3 Empty Easy way to tell shills

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:54 am

They talk so much yet say so little. When I listen to Eric Dubay and other lesser known people everything is clear and points are made, with people like David icke and Patricia Steere no points are made at all (just like with politics) and that is on purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:52 pm

There is a simple reason David Icke charges £60 a ticket and professes to 'talk' for 10 hours, it is designed to never give ANYONE the opportunity to question his 'science fiction'.
The hugest smoking gun regarding David Icke was his 'Peoples Voice' venture, which was lauded as being the tool to awaken people, they initially asked for £100,000 to fund TPV for 1 year, this target was reached and exceeded to the point of £300,000+ (Not including Paypal, Bitcoin and other funding received).
Once this target was met they demanded more and soon enough they had spent it all on London offices, TV equipment and 'staff'
Withing a few months the money was gone and they started asking for more, yet another £300,000+ was raised but within 2 months the money had all been spent and they had the audacity to ask for yet more,
Rightfully people questioned where the money had gone when the initial target of £100,000 was allegedly enough for 12 months until advertising or sponsorship could fund TPV.
And then came all the lies and bullshit, firstly Sean David's web guy was exposed as a supposed scam artist, then Sonia a reporter on TPV was alleged to be a 'plant' designed to destroy TPV.
And with that, in just 4 months the best part of £1,000,000 was squandered and TPV closed.
But hey, David Icke is the victim, his American publisher stole all his money from his book sales, his ex-wife stole all his money and Sean & Sonia destroyed TPV from the inside.
But never mind, spend £60 and come see David at Wembley and discover the 'truth'....
And that truth is he is a shill or at the very least a 'money whore' (like Jeranism) who loves the money, much like the dirty Jews.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:02 am

This video-maker hasn't figured out the FE yet, but he makes some good points about Patricia and Mark being "approached by producers" for their radio show.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:26 pm

"We will be as transparent as we can here" and how transparent is that Mark?
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by WANA Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:12 pm

There most certainly is a concerted effort against the truth. Especially the truth of our flat earth. In this earthly realm it is obvious that evil for the most part has the upper hand...for the moment. I'm truly grateful to IFERS for running a tight ship and keeping the information here as clean and as free of unhealthy and shilltastic contamination as humanly possible. It's not only an information war we are fighting though; it's a spiritual battle also...that can be deeply personal for some people.
I realized that after I made a post recently mocking NASA and Globe Earth that I was falling into the category of not providing serious research. Therefore I offer my sincere apologies for that and hope I didn't get any strikes against my account. But if so, then I completely understand. With that said I'll keep looking into ways of getting the truth of the flat earth out to people at every opportunity.
Thanks.

Last edited by WANA on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing grammar mistakes.)

WANA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:33 am

The shill potatoes are lying about me again on their show today. Patricia claims I said "all Jews are bad," which I did not. Then they claim Robbie told me about the conference and invited me to be a speaker and show a screen-shot of mine from Facebook. What they don't tell you is that, that was NOT my original interaction with Robbie. The posts above that which they chose not to read on air were me CONFRONTING ROBBIE about claiming to have invited me to the conference when he never had. He had simply sent a message saying he wanted to talk with me about something and for me to message him back. The conference was not mentioned and he did not invite me! (and Mark straight-out lies about this). After confronting him, and him back-peddling like crazy, I left the comment they read on-air, and this was before I knew who the list of attendees was. So of course I was cordial in signing-off, and they are using that as ammo for claiming that I was acting two-faced, when it is actually Robbie, Mark and Patricia being two-faced and outright lying here, starting around 18 minutes:

People have been asking if I was invited to FEC2017. I was not. When I asked them why not, Robbie Davidson, the organizer claimed he had already invited me and I never responded. I went back in my old messages and found that Robbie had FB messaged me that he had something he wanted to talk with me about, that was all. He never even mentioned the event in his "invitation" message, but claimed that I was invited. I told him I get thousands of such messages daily and if he was serious about inviting me to the event, then he should have at least mentioned the event in his message and invited me to it! Anyway, it's clear that nearly every speaker at Shill Fest 2017 is a controlled opposition disinformation agent and this event is their way of trying to bring legitimacy to their pseudo-movement where they leave out the Jews and claim "Eric is dividing us." There wouldn't be enough interest in the Flat Earth in 2017 to even have a conference if I didn't bring this topic back to the world's attention, but these shills have the gall to claim I'm "dividing the movement," when there WAS NO MOVEMENT before I started it in November 2014.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 am

We can just sit back and watch them put their foot in their mouth every time, I swear I lose brain cells every time I hear PS speak.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:20 am

The lowest point was Mark saying, "Where are your friends Eric? Do you even have any friends? Who are your allies? Who stands with you?"

This is exactly how an agent would pump his suspect, trying to uproot his connections and accomplices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:32 am

Admin wrote:
Shill Fest 2017
The shill potatoes are lying about me again
Robbie Davidson claiming to have invited me to the conference
He sent a message saying, he wanted to talk with me about something and for me to message him back
Robbie, Mark and Patricia being two-faced and outright lying

These indoctrinated people are the "controlled opposition" by promoting Religious Dogma for the State Sponsored Religion(s).  This FEC2017 is all about gathering Christpsychotics who are programmed to attribute the flat Earth awakening to Bible Babel. That's right, they've all been worshiping Ball Earth Bullshit, up until about two (2) years ago, and now the Bible holds all the answers. Buy my Product!

State Sponsored Religion(s)

Atheist Religion
Creator:  Big Bang
Abode:   Space (Gravity Theory)
Indoctrination:  Educational System (Copyright)

Theist Religion
Creator:  God
Abode:    Heaven (Holy Spirit)
Indoctrination:  Bible (Copyright)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:08 am

This conference is a recruiting mission. ODDtv and russianvids I find are the new wave. Pretend to have great content, but aligned with the shills nonetheless. I think it is because of the fact this site has pointed out the flaws with the other shills. At this point the new wave is to keep them off the good channels. Have you noticed how many accounts are now on youtube posting daily videos? Even worse, if you try to watch every video in your search result, you cannot. You can have it with no filters, 10mil results, but after about 27 pages, approx. 500 something results, the next click says no more results. All the while they are propping up their shills to be tops in the searches.....I think this trend will just get worse as they add more and more shill accounts posting daily vids.

If I might say, I know my account is brand new, but I have to say it might be easier to make a list of trusted channels at this point. There are a lot of regular people posting videos with their p900s but none are being found due to this flood.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:15 pm

My personal opinion, is:

All this blah blah to portrait Eric as bad,( like when Patricia says: "Eric didn't mentioned not one good channel", well Eric didn't mentioned even shill channels, and Patricia  avoided to say that, he directed people on IFERS, because who ever he mentioned it would be-why he didn't mentioned someone else,and list is long. ) all this claims for them are secondary -

Main fear to Patricia and those who sent her-is that Eric will really appear on Alex Jones, after he was on Eddie Bravo Show,
and they, zionist jews are struggling from beginning  of this movement to take over movement! And of course to hide truth about all.
Same as  they are going to do on Conference in November!

This is one of many proofs how many shill agents they have, serving loyally to Zionist in mission to control everything in this world. One of Them was Jew Math Powerland, same as Patricia is a not only a jew but Zionist too.

Math openly admitted what is their goal.

So in order to achieve that goal they will say many things against Eric-and will not say what is real reason.
This conversation is from 2015.

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 3 044425d34cc3e7e6a8f34b8585a8efe5
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:09 am

Animal Sanctuary wrote:The lowest point was Mark saying, "Where are your friends Eric? Do you even have any friends? Who are your allies? Who stands with you?"

This is exactly how an agent would pump his suspect, trying to uproot his connections and accomplices.

This is what irks me too its like he's trying to convey a message that Eric has NO friends and NO allies, singling him out to be some kind of 'too good for thou' me and only me type of person which is totally NOT the case. If anything WE, me you you and you, are his friends and WE are his allies and just because we're not "big names" in the FE movement does not make us lesser than those who are. The fact that they sit there, contrive, scheme and lie about Eric just to tarnish his name is shilly and silly as f*ck.

You are the company you keep and as for Patricia; the person she's supporting, Mark, is someone who believes and speaks as if its FACT, that the stars, moon and sun are some kind of projection. That temperature comes from the ground and that gravity is mechanical. Oh yeah also to know "things they wont let you know elsewhere" you have to subscribe and pay 10 bucks a month on his website.. really?

Muahahazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:09 am

Well said Muahahazz, that irked me as well, but of course it's completely false like most of the crap coming from their mouths. Thanks for the support everyone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:18 am

Starting around 2:12:00 you will hear Globebusters Bob making the exact same lie as Robbie and Mark that I "was invited to the conference and declined," and that I am somehow two-faced because once I found who the attendees are that I've called it exactly what it is:  Shill Fest.

Around 2:26:00 Jeran lies claiming that the reason he is on the Shill Wall of Shame is "because he did an interview with Mark," then continues the lie saying that I told ODD if he went to the FE Conference then that means he is a shill.  

Around 2:30:00 Jeran claims that I spoke with B.O.B. and sent him a list of shills! This is another total lie. I have never had a single message with B.O.B. in my life.

These people are pathological liars and IFERS is here to keep record of it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Thank you for keeping the record straight Eric. It is most important not to let the lies go uncorrected. Your diligence is appreciated.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by RelearningLogic Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Why is she commenting on Del's channel (beyond the imaginary curve)?
I have seen the same scenario with ODD
Is Del with the Shill potato team behind the scene or what!

RelearningLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 3 Z5qOsmj

When are people going to realize these shills are gas-lighting all of them. Week after week these people push out more shills, more trolls, and more embarrassment but never admit that it was them who started it all along.

What is with this new age bullshit mentality of "ignoring" things? People who say things like this don't want you to know something. Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil. "Oh everything is fine, just wait til next week's shill, we'll have all new drama and stupid shit to fill your zombie skull with while discrediting flat earth".

Honestly I don't know what is worse, the flat earthers who follow these shitholes or the shitholes themselves.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Exactly Lotuseater, Flat Earth drama won't bring down the globe, but interviewing masked morons making a mockery of the subject will!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:08 am

Good vid but it would appear Hans and those posting comments on this video are a bunch of angry christpsychotics
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:17 am

Yes absolutely, and now they're saying that I and both of my parents apparently are "generational satanic transgenders," and his next video will be exposing me and my "male chin implant."  So much for Hans' ability to "transvestigate."  I was thinking he was onto something until he started claiming that I'm a female, now I know for a fact he is full of shit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next