IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

+26
AJRas
Alpha
Steven0
vortexpuppy
mitch
markwilson
Adamridge1090
jim_giraffe
Spydaman
Skywalker
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
Realearth
Muahahazz
Artemis
RickFE
WANA
FL@T-E@RTH
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Foreverlearning
Themis
Thinkforyourself
csp
Scar
lizardking
Schpankme
30 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Empty The 2017 Raleigh "Event"

Post by Steven0 Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Happy Tuesday Kids,

I'm a newbie to the IFERS Forum, and have just watched the "Globe busters" reply to Eric's Appearance on Eddie's Podcast in 2017. I had never seen this before today July 23, 2019.

I grew up in NY and moved to the Raleigh, NC Suburbs in 2016. I had already read Eric's book and had done some research on the subject.

My first clue about this scenario was how professionally done these guys on You Tube were. Knowing how these "You Tube" Stars operate, I was not going to waste my precious time going into Raleigh and being a part of a "Social Event" as it was put. I had no idea how nontransparent these creeps had become. I wasn't surprised, but I'm glad that it seems Eric is on point.

I think that Eric's best point is that if we have a little responsibility to use the tools we have to spread the word, without the media or money grab, this movement can succeed. We do not need leaders and sheep that follow, although unfortunately that is how the world works at the present moment.

The great thing about this, is that the proof is right in front of everyone. I was out on the Outer Banks of North Carolina this weekend , where aviation was born. Just hanging out having a few 12 oz. curls and talking to people with my feet in the water. Most people can be open to the idea and looking into it, while staring at the evidence. I had my Nikon Cool Pix on a tripod. Some are shocked, some are aware, some walk away. But showing them real proof is awesome.

Thanks Eric for opening my eyes. I was like you and rejected the ball as a child, but went along to get along.

Enjoy the summer~~~PEACE!

Steven0
Steven0

Back to top Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Empty Re: Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

Post by Alpha Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:50 am

Steven0 wrote:This is my first post on the forum, and I thought I heard that Pt Steere "quit" the Flat Movement because of threats to her family and herself?  Anyone have an update?  Peace~

Not to be rude but I doubt anyone here is interested in updates on her. Unless she is playing her games again

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Empty Re: Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

Post by Steven0 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:08 pm

True That~
Steven0
Steven0

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:25 am

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Screen10

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Screen11

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Screen12
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:27 am

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Screen13

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Screen14

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Screen15
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:27 am

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 Screen16
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:30 am

She's back with a new show which she's very qualified for! Narcissism

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Jadepurplelover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Pat's dad looks so bored listening to Pat prattle on about being called out for the tranny he so obviously is
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by MGTV Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 am

Are those images from 'A Girl Is A Gun' recent, or from when Patty owned the store? - MGTV
MGTV
MGTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:43 pm

I'm beginning to thank my lucky stars that I discovered Eric first once I decided I was seriously going to research this topic. I had no idea there were so many disinfo agents in this space! It stands to reason when you think about it though, as what they are hiding is so big.

Covid has been the most amazing blessing in so many ways. I considered myself quite an experienced "truther" as I had been in the 9/11 movement for years and understood a lot about the way the world worked. After a month of all the covid hype I knew something was wrong so I read everything I could on virology and came to the conclusion it was junk science built on a house of cards. That made me want to dig deeper and question everything we're not supposed to question - FE, Hitler and WW2, etc.

Once we get to this level we must be God-level truthers! I can't imagine what bigger things they could be hiding from us! Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 6 1f615

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadepurplelover Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:26 am

Eric needs a 2021 schill slaying edition
Pretty pretty please??

Jadepurplelover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6