IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About the Flat Earth

+164
Forest4theTreez
Atreides
zherot
Ant
Ugly skeptic
hdog
Reecus
pitagoras
flatreality
IamOsoGorgeous
TheRitch
RileySlowWave
gutindra
jtcribbs
Ryan
Master X Officiel
Kotolos
enigma101x
Spunkyweasle
mattbrue
Roban
vidyasundar
King Cosmic 12
Lonn-Alan
osawa_ryuichi@yahoo.co.jp
samuelchill0620
rosesrosesroses
shantitraveler
Lombard
Margaret33
cloudbuster
comradelevelplane
TimCoady30
Puffpanda
TexasPunch
fosborn_
WatchTheCollapse
zeteticseparovich
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
mrg
Thunderbird
BasedMan
Noobians Law
BreezusChrist
NASA Wetsuit Company
maril
Emperor's New Clothes
whps
MoNad
Xander
StillWakingUp
Apologia Christou
NosLegio
round_earth_shill
Mantis
stjohnofthe88keys
Greenlight144000
Gemini
spinningwaterrockhaha
its_Goyim
Slowbutsure
Abioseh
Bicenie
CHIPSTERO7
Jack Aurora
Matthias
Rapsher
Brian Johnston
Jadepurplelover
Alsumu
KyriosMora
Merq
naiveharry
tycho_brahe
Nkmchuck
Nf35
Ricend
Masekone
oilcrash1
AnonymousJirrafe
Alpha
Forthegenerations
ConnorSingh
AlwaysCurious
Moonhowling
NoSpin100
Luminous
Adam Kadmon
nowhereelsetogo
adamb1
Shmack_1
Fajr
Russian Blue Cat
FiachraW
siriusrising
Stuart B
Marby
Carl
Digitalbath
Tree
mikmatey
carter15
Flat Rick
noloferratus
susie
Truth Center
tired_veteran
Samuelanderson
owlspotter
Dual1ty
notdownunder
jz00
c0m1c5tr1p5
FR
SoldierMan
Lightning_Peasant
anderskitson
rotorabba
rotor
icecap
Samtheman91
Oliver_Bestfall
zeek_44
Ranniz
RedorBlue
markwilson
mitch
Tsaltsrif
Skywalker
Anej
ForeverFlat
Pearshapidness
Reddoctober
eazierider
Foreverlearning
Mar L
Justin McCarron
PersonOFLogic
MrBobSapp
Realearth
Earthskeptik
alex9000
Danno25
Wertikal
miangelsai
wolfcub
Leinad¥
ScorpiusBey
thugnastylol
ABalancedKarma
RelearningLogic
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
joe
inerratic
Admin
vortexpuppy
damnice
KeAlohaSean
csp
baiken
Thinkforyourself
Nev
Schpankme
168 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by zeteticseparovich Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:38 pm

Eric a great question that you could make video in response to is when globe trotters claim that satellites and the ISS prove heliocentricity when it is obvious that the lights in the sky we are seeing are not the size or distance that space agencies say these objects are, proven by the inverse square law.

zeteticseparovich

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty OPERATION: APHRODITE

Post by WatchTheCollapse Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:34 am

is this reminiscent of anything in the early 2000s?
How about when the empire state building got struck too?
Oh, and 40 wall street.
And who owns 40 wall street now?

there seems to be a pattern between drones crashing, and insurance.
These planes even had video feed on them,
And a certain president had a relative pass away in this operation.
Ive quoted Warefarehistorynetwork.com here.
Does anyone have any good info?
We are a uncensored podcast who are open to guests and info!

"
Operation Aphrodite

Radio controlled B-17s proved to be deadly and ahead of their time.

This article appears in: Fall 2014
By Mason B. Webb

When it came to advanced military technology in World War II, arguably no one was better at it than Nazi Germany, whose scientists Adolf Hitler keep busy trying to invent the ultimate “super weapon” capable of defeating his enemies.

For a while, it seemed that Germany might just succeed. After all, it was the Germans who had created, tested, and deployed the V-1 flying bomb, the V-2 ballistic missile, the Fritz X glide bomb, and a family of jet-powered aircraft. German tanks were, in many respects, superior to American tanks. Only in the race to build an atomic bomb were the German scientists lagging behind the United States and Great Britain.

During Operation Avalanche—the invasion of Salerno, Italy, on September 9, 1943—the Allies had their first encounter with German drones. After Allied landing craft deposited infantry on the beaches south of the city, the battleships, cruisers, and destroyers accompanying the troop transports became targets of an unexpected new weapons system: a radio-controlled glide bomb called the Fritz X.

The Fritz X (also known variously as the Ruhrstahl SD 1400 X, Kramer X-1, FX 1400, and PC 1400X) was 11 feet long, had four stubby wings, carried 705 pounds of amatol explosive in an armor-piercing warhead, and had an operational range of just over three miles. It could reach a speed of 770 mph—faster than any aircraft of the day.

Standard

WatchTheCollapse

http://wtc2022.wixsite.com/podcast

DJ BROWNIE UK™© likes this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty Weather Balloon drift

Post by fosborn_ Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:50 am

I know this effect has been noted by others, but wanted to have a little fun with it...

Weather Balloon drift.
https://www.weather.gov/bmx/kidscorner_weatherballoons
Twice a day, every day of the year, weather balloons are released simultaneously from almost 900 locations worldwide! This includes 92 released by the National Weather Service in the US and its territories. The balloon flights last for around 2 hours, can drift as far as 125 miles away, and rise up to over 100,000 ft. (about 20 miles) in the atmosphere!.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=earth+rot ... cc=0&ghpl=
To determine the speed at any other latitude, simply multiply the cosine of the degree latitude times the speed of 1,037.5646. Thus, at 45 degrees north, the cosine is .7071068, so multiply .7071068 times 1,037.5464, and the speed of the rotation is 733.65611 miles per hour (1,180.7 km/h).

Is it just me (" I want to believe") or does this not make sense?

fosborn_

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty Most cost-effective way to self-test FE over body of water (4-5 miles)

Post by TexasPunch Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:16 pm

I would like to conduct my own personal test over a 4-5 mile body of water (lake) to prove FE for myself. As such, I wanted to ask forum members what technique is the most cost effective and accurate. I would think either a laser pointing system or a target/zoom visual system would be the best. The Heliocentric calculation would be 11.3 feet hidden height for a 5 mile distance of a 6" high point. As such, I would like to set something up 6" above the water level and confirm its visibility 4-5 miles away. I see many people using the uber zoom cameras costing thousands, but figured there would be a much more cost effective way to show there is no curve. Basically, I want to clearly see a point I personally set up that's 6" above water level from 4-5 miles away.

Recommendations appreciated. Thanks!

TexasPunch

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty Looking for a short video of all the presidents saying we are going back to the moon

Post by Puffpanda Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:25 am

Ive seen it before but it must be one of the many videos pulled from my youtube playlists

Its hilarious that people still to this day eat up anything nasa/govt puts out.
"We're going back to the moon", oh look, its actually happening, see I told you
But they say that every couple years

Puffpanda

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by TimCoady30 Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:48 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/njOsUlPkNdnj/

TimCoady30

Nym likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:46 pm

Is the Flat Earth Music section for FE specific music only, or can I post anti-capitalism/anti-establishment music too?
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:51 am

How come hurricanes spin in opposite directions depending on the hemisphere?
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Being in ifers and how that affects my perspective on all of this...

One, NASA and 'Freemasonry'; without going into great deal, the fact is, both appear to be sworn into secrecy. Therefore cannot be taken as fact. But rather as 'fiction', considered to be as "Sun Worshipping". Then there, lies the deceit, since "only a 'Freemason' can know the truth". These facts are proof, that such a "society" cannot be trusted.

Two, the 'Globalist' agenda; without a doubt. Those "chosen" will remain in the shadow of truth, hidden in a cult, surrounded by evidence connecting them to crimes against humanity.
This family tree of bloodlines, similar to a ritualistic cult of "leaders" knowingly sacrifice 'truth' for their fabricated lies, and yet people wonder, "why would anyone do this?".

Finally, to answer your own question: When taught, since birth to believe that you are on a spinning ball in space. Look no further than the eyes can see, and you will find a flat, motionless plane that need only exist. But can't, because if you knew "the truth". Then such a "society", one of complete secrecy, need not exist.

For then, our autonomy.

Earth then, at the center of a magnetic pole star 'Polaris'. With each constellation, along with each sign of the zodiac, in its tropic. Revolving east to west in a circular motion. Completing its journey, to return to its exact position in the sky every Great Year. Twelve years, to be exact, with a total of twelve signs in the 'zodiac'. With the Sun crossing the celestial equator, when day and night are of approximately equal length, happening twice a year. Meaning the Moon, to be an exact opposite of the Sun, and also "exact" that it follows a measurable and chartable trail in the sky.

This would prove the Stars to be an essential tool for the navigator at sea. Since stars and do ships, appear to sail from east to west, no matter their location on earth. So does each of its data plots in the sky, not prove to the observer here on earth, that it is indeed a flat, motionless plane?

It is fact that ships can, and have navigated to these stars, in the metaphorical and literal sense (metaphorical, in that nobody has ever actually been to a star), and literally in the fact that ships do use stars to navigate, to this day. It is proof then that even the earliest navigators at sea were able to map, and chart their positions. Relative to stars in the sky, with exact precision, and, can be repeated to this day. Is measurable proof, we are on level plane and the stars revolve around the earth.

Now that we have established our place in the world, i ask honestly. What would you do with your place in this world?

For it to be now, where do we go from here, if anywhere?

Can we stop the endless wars? Can we let food itself, become autonomous?

Does that include all animals, as to let them, exist?

And as we are earthly creatures, as well. Do we get any of this land here on earth? I mean, if 'Earth' is all that we have, why does a "society" control that land, and why must I contribute to it in order to "exist"?
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudbuster Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:20 pm

comradelevelplane wrote:How come hurricanes spin in opposite directions depending on the hemisphere?

From my understanding it is not at all true. Hurricanes can spin either direction regardless of in what "hemisphere" they go about.
This is a spin-off of the coriolis effect that has been thoroughly debunked many times.

cloudbuster

Admin, comradelevelplane and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty phases of venus

Post by Margaret33 Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:21 pm

can someone explain how the phases of venus work on flat earth?

Margaret33

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:11 pm

Margaret33 wrote:can someone explain how the phases of venus work on flat earth?

huh?

How do they work on a spinney ball first please?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Admin, Christine Hoosepian-Mer and zeteticseparovich like this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty The Phases of Venus

Post by comradelevelplane Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:58 pm

Margaret33 wrote:can someone explain how the phases of venus work on flat earth?

One bit of old-time astrology that is largely overlooked in today's emphasis on signs, houses and aspects is the "phase" -- its relationship to the Sun, as seen from the Earth. Much like the Moon, wondering stars such as Venus have phases, as we see them conjoining, squaring, opposing, squaring and then once more conjoining the Sun. To earlier astrologers, "phase" was important in judging both its strength and its quality.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombard Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:15 am

comradelevelplane wrote:Being in ifers and how that affects my perspective on all of this...

For it to be now, where do we go from here, if anywhere?

Can we stop the endless wars? Can we let food itself, become autonomous?

Does that include all animals, as to let them, exist?

And as we are earthly creatures, as well. Do we get any of this land here on earth? I mean, if 'Earth' is all that we have, why does a "society" control that land, and why must I contribute to it in order to "exist"?

I do not know exactly what you ask but I suspect that being in an enclosed system has something to do with it: "where do we go from here, if anywhere?" Let me be clear that I will base my understanding and response from out the Hebrew scripts thus in your eyes, subjective and biased. In other words what I write is only in my humble opinion.
Firstly, I am a creature created by God (Yahweh) and are nothing more than an animal. Why? Because when the adam was made he was called "chay nephesh" living soul. But an animal is also called "chay nephesh". So what is the difference? We are made in the image of God. Literally. Eyes nose mouth the works. He is no a spirit or ghost as christians claim. He looks like us. And is it also not anthropomorphism. He walked on earth, spoke to Moses face to face mouth to mouth and had lunch with Moses. So why are we here? And where to? Imho, God created earth as beautiful and awesome as it is. A master piece and then decided to make us to rule over this creation, speak to Him, learn from him, live and be joyful. We are children of nature and could have many pleasures and satisfaction from living in and from nature. We chose not to walk His path and decided that humans can be gods as well. This behaviour of ignoring the fact that we are created to live and then die was never accepted by humans. Thus two things through out the ages were pursued: godlike power and immortality. As it is written: This earth are forever and we and our future generations will go nowhere. I live my life knowing very well that I will die, I live my life and enjoy every beautiful thing that God created. And before I die, I will thank God for the beautiful things He gave me to see, for my children and family that I had. And I will say thank you for a good life even though my life had been difficult. Then He can take my breath back to Him, my body will die and my mind will sleep until He decides to do with my mind and my breath. People lost nature. Nature grounds us. Living in cities and living that life, steals from our souls. In ancient times, cities was build because of people being famers and farmworkers and living in nature and thus the need for a community get together. Now cities are slave camps, killing people's bodies, minds and breath/spirit. Sorry if this is way way off. But enjoy our beautiful earth plane.

Lombard

comradelevelplane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty Speed of the Moon

Post by shantitraveler Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:06 pm

Hello All,
I just watched the video below and wanted to hear some opinions about it. It seems like the light of the sun would not work anyway if it casts a circular light on Earth. Doesn't it need to kind of wrap around the Antarctic circle?
Thanks for your feedback.
Sincerely,
David

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WzSLaaeSPACp/

shantitraveler

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty It's Not Rocket Science

Post by DJ BROWNIE UK™© Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:51 am

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 4858567248_d2159bc7b8_b
I would like to ask the forum about what my thoughts on how all Space Rockets "launch off" "take off" "blast off" or "lift off" because let us take a Firework rocket, when it takes off a rocket needs to reach its maximum speed almost instantly, when a bullet is fired as soon as it leaves the barrel the bullet is slowing down and I am assuming it is caused by friction against the air and the bullets density. Now watch a Rapier SAM missile "launch" and it is just like how a rocket should act ,it reaches maximum speed almost instantly, Now I posted a comment on an Apollo take off video asking "What is the zero to sixty 0mph - 60mph of this Apollo Rocket ?" a bit of a trap question because for the Apollo rocket to clear the launch tower took around 7 seconds, and everytime a rocket takes off its like at a snails pace and it leaves me scratching my head and saying "Its like Gerry Anderson without the strings pulling it up" So my Question to IFERS is "What is going on here, are there steel cables pulling it upwards ? because that is daft question, but watch the launch again and would anyone agree with me that there is no way that rocket is "launching like a rocket should", over to you IFERS crew and thanks Smile HERES THE LINK TO THE VIDEO with my comment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtVpvzUF1Y&ab_channel=MarkGray
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
DJ BROWNIE UK™©

https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ BROWNIE UK™© Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:10 am

watch this launch of a Tomahawk , even the look on their (soldiers) faces says "shit its going to hit us" then phewww , the rocket appears to loose control https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYQWb6cYTL8&ab_channel=AiirSourceMilitary
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
DJ BROWNIE UK™©

https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:51 am

Thunderbird wrote:I have watched the videos here about how the sun traverses earth.
How can the sun in a  24 hr day traverse in the inner circle IE Europe in summer and say Australia in summer.
The journey of the sun in summer for Australia is wider in the circle than say Europe in summer which will be a much tighter circle.

How do we still calculate a 24 hour day?

The Spring Equinox marks the beginning of the new astrological year when the sun enters Aries, thus shall be the prime meridian from which right ascension is calculated. Meaning, the cusp of Aries is the start of the suns 24 hour, 360 degree ascension.

To say otherwise is to deny the facts. And any attempt to claim the existence of precession is easily debunked since the sun has always and will always return to its vernal equinox at the cusp of Aries, proving that without a doubt the sun, moon and stars revolve above a stationary level plane.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Lombard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:37 pm

markwilson wrote:Variable speed sun.

The sun travels from solstice to solstice, 24 degrees (rounded for simplicity’s sake) either side of the Equator.

Therefore the sun, when at the equator during an equinox, is 90 degrees from the north center point, or stated in “global” parlance, 0 degrees latitude.

However, a flat earther’s point of reference would be 0 degrees at the north center point (the Center of the earth), with latitude lines stepping out 69 miles per line around that center point, if indeed each latitude line is correctly figured based on the pretended “globe” size of 24,901 miles.

This experiment is unnecessary and doesn't make any logical sense based off our natural observations.

1. The Sun rotates in degrees of ascension. 1 hour equals 15 degrees of right ascension. *It does NOT have anything to do with MPH or KPH.

2. Geomagnetic north IS 90 degrees north declination, this is a fact.

3. The cusp of Aries IS the prime meridian from which right ascension is calculated.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:46 pm

rotor wrote:

The phases of the moon seem to have a direct relationship with the relative position of the sun.  Now I understand why it is said that the moon generates its own light, and definitely agree that a disc is the most likely shape of the moon, but why would the moon only generate light on the side adjacent to the sun if there is no relationship between the moon phases and the position of the sun?  In conspiracy circles it is often said that there are no such thing as coincidences, therefore there must be a reason for this?

During the Spring Equinox the Moon phase is the first quarter moon phase.
The exact moment of first quarter is defined as the time when the moon's eclectic ascension is exactly 90 degrees from the Sun, as observed from the center of earth.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:10 pm

RedorBlue wrote:Angular velocity of the sun is a constant 15 degrees of arc per hour - it completes one revolution per day.

On a summer solstice it should be possible to track the path of the sun along the line of the tropic latitude using shadows cast from directly above at noon along a set of measured points.

This could be repeated six months later at the opposite tropic latitude summer solstice for the same set of equidistant points .

The results would be interesting . Has this been done before?

The Spring Equinox marks the beginning of the new astrological year when the sun enters Aries. Opposite of Spring is the Autumn Equinox when the sun enters Libra.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:22 pm

Tree wrote:(Possible idea for experiment) Sun Speed Measurement

Correct me if I’m wrong on this, perspective and motions confuse me sometimes but tell me if this is correct:

On a ball-earth the sun would travel across the sky overhead the same distance every hour. So if you marked the points every hour then the points would all be roughly equal distance. Right?

VS

On a flat-plane the sun would appear to move at varying speeds as it traveled over head and into the horizon. It would move slowly over the horizon during sunrise, then quickly overhead at noon time, then slowly again during sunset as it approached the visible horizon again. This would all be due to perspective of course, but it would be measurable. Right?

The point being this should be very noticeable, right? Could we not measure this and see? I’m guessing this has been thought of but I just don’t know what the results were. Or possibly I’m not thinking about it correctly. I’ve included a drawing of how you could measure this. Basically the person could sit under a curving measuring stick that’s a half sphere (or you could use a little glass dome to sit under, but that might get hot!), and just draw a mark every hour for where the sun was then and see if it changes speed or stays the same.

Would this work?

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 92518710

The suns rotation is not measured in MPH or KPH. It is measured in degrees. 1 hour equals 15 degrees of right ascension.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:32 pm

Ricend wrote:I have begun to wonder if the sun and the moon come across magnetized or otherwise charged objects in their courses over us which cause their respective speed changes.  For example, any kind of eclipse could be a simple change in speed of the sun or moon to enable them to follow their courses at the right speeds.  My understanding is that the sun moves in a 10 mile per day north or south spiral -at 900mph over the equator, while it moves 1135mph at it's outermost circle and 665mph at the innermost circle.  Of course these speeds are unknown to me scientifically.  I am trusting past reading material.  So, how do these objects know when to speed up and slow down? Guides in the sky direct their courses accordingly.  Just a thought to ponder. I welcome kind critique.

Trying to measure the speed of the sun in MPH or KPH is pointless and is strawmanning. The fact is that the suns rotatation is and has always been calculated in degrees.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty New Flat Earth map -- what do you think??

Post by rosesrosesroses Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:16 pm

While browsing Bitchute a while back, I came across a very interesting flat earth map.  In my opinion, it's quite awesome.  The unfortunate part?  I don't know who made this video and I couldn't find it on the internet. I had the video downloaded on my computer.  Hence, this link is a direct download link.  I am not good with computers and I don't make videos ....etc.  This download link should be fast --- it's not a long video.  Maybe 15 minutes???  I can't remember.

https://share.internxt.com/d/s/file/d4a2b41a10e85386715e/b2e02f99bad5a79add3bf990169b1afb784ea341f33331fa05707efe3c0d14f4

This map coincides with the Bible.

In my opinion, the Antarctic is much MUCH bigger than what this map portrays ............... perhaps there is a second sun??  Hence, the outer edges of Antarctic would be ice and snow (the proposed second sun would not reach this part).  Of course, this is just a theory of mine (this above download link is not about this theory).  Even so, I imagine a beautiful paradise place and a sun that has a very small orbit ...................... or not.  

Also .............. I am new to forums ............... I just figured out how to read a message I received.  I read it and .............. I realized I broke a rule already !!!  (in my last post)  Oooooooooooooooopss..............  Please forgive me.

rosesrosesroses

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 21 Empty Flat Earth Test

Post by samuelchill0620 Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:06 pm

I had an idea for a test that I thought I would ask if it had been done already. It seems that this test would put everything to rest. Across lake ponchatrain is the famous road that extends across the lake. Lots of people use photos to prove or disprove earth curve. Anyways I thought of a great test. It would require a lot of materials but I wanted to check if someone had done it already. Below the road are the wooden pillars that hold up the stretch of Highway. The test would be to tie a very long string/wire (1 mile long) between the first post and the last post in the mile stretch. If you tied each post, on a calm water day, 8 inches above the water level and pulled the line taught, then drove to the very middle of the line it should be right at or in the water, seeing as though as one mile it would be 8 inches of curve. This, I feel, would physically prove or disprove the theory of rotundity.

I believe I remember a lot of ponhartrain proofs back in the beginning of the FEDNathan Oakley channel so it may have been done already.

Thanks,
Sam

samuelchill0620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next