IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the moon a reflection of earth?

+16
Robert a
rhubear
colander bowl
inquirer
Slowbutsure
swentz101
hellothere
RileySlowWave
Admin
Kotolos
nowhereelsetogo
TyrannicalSawdustRex
Dan-cer
LiamVasey3
siriusrising
DivineData
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Sat May 13, 2023 8:21 am

Robert a wrote:"If' we say creation is billions, if not infinite, years old/in the past? ie beyond our little minds. And the moon is a photo of the day of creation, then why couldn't earth change shape?
Lumera (?) sunk, creating the Drake Passage. Plenty of 'volcano' created island around the place.
I bet all the new islands in the china sea aren't there etc..
I'm saying Tycho is above the North Pole/the home of Polaris. and possibly every 2,160 years Polaris moves dragging the whole cosmos 30 degrees and the Antarctic 'ice circle' along with it.
Plunging the whole plane into an ice age as the ice melts on one side and refreezes on the other. Then Earth slowly heats up over the remaining years of the 2,160 allotment, until as we are seeing now - as we move into a new age (dawning of Aquarius and all that)- a peaking of temperatures (Do not believe any past temp BS, will be Freemason etal buggery) and the major rivers drying up. Earth is a closed system, with a 12 bar heater running 24/7. it needs a cool dip every now and then, otherwise Earth would burn up. So yeah the sun is leaving Sagittarius and is on the cusp of entering Scorpio @ noon on the southern solstice (hasn't been in Capricorn for nearly 2,160 years BTW) The evil fools thing they can postpone this event, but if they can't the less awake people after the event the better - hence the current mass kill off I guess. .... Just some thoughts      Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Robert10

Very very well said.
swentz101
swentz101

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Sat May 13, 2023 8:23 am

inquirer wrote:The Americas seem way too small in these maps.

But the thing is that if you compare the distances on the moon map between the distances we can measure between places, they match! This is not pseudoscience, it's real. If there wasn't substantial evidence for this I wouldn't waste your guys time. Period.
swentz101
swentz101

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Sat May 13, 2023 11:39 am

swentz101 wrote:
TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:
swentz101 wrote:Moon Map fully explained here in this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BvlKWLxCNnSN/

Watch before this post gets deleted.

Finally got the chance to watch this. Very interesting for the most part.  Well worth the viewing although I don't agree with everything totally.

Dear God, thank you! I wish some of the other guys on here would watch it rather than run around in circles. Can I ask which parts you disagree with?

You certainly can ask. The problem is the precession of the equinoxes and the 25,000yr cycle . To me these are requirements of the heliocentric
theory - theory meaning imaginary. Needed for those gigantic distances and enormous timespans thrown about within heliocentric religion.
Researched this a few years ago. There are no records of the pole star being any other than Polaris.

Trepidation of the equinoxes ,as it was known, has been observed throughout history. The equinoxes oscillate and sometimes stand still for periods of time ,as did the sun .

There are records of this . Whether they trustworthy might be debateable but mainstream science admits that this "precession" of the equinox does not occur at a steady rate predicted by the mainstream model. Even the moon oscillates so why not the equinox?

I could probably get the details of all this for you but it might take some time to locate .

I am not saying the wandering of our part of our earth plane doesn't occur , just not in that imaginary cycle . My view is that the pole star won't change - the centre of the dome is Polaris.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert a Sun May 14, 2023 9:58 am

Polaris aka the center of the bullseye, when it moves everything else does? Earth is stationary, it is the cosmos that moves, life follows the sun. We are on a big clock. The moon is the closest we common people without say $60 million a day to try and confirm any of this. The whole system is controlled, as 'they' showed us. We must stay stupid, and not know about our 'god*' created strengths. *not that Jesus god btw. The equinoxes, will always be where they are observed now.

Robert a

TyrannicalSawdustRex likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inquirer Tue May 16, 2023 4:31 am

swentz101 wrote:

But the thing is that if you compare the distances on the moon map between the distances we can measure between places, they match! This is not pseudoscience, it's real. If there wasn't substantial evidence for this I wouldn't waste your guys time. Period.

I’m not sure they match. For example, the flight from New York to LA is about 6 hours and New York to London is about 7 hours, however the moon map suggests it is more than double the distance. I think America is definitely way larger than the way it is portrayed here.

inquirer

colander bowl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Wed May 17, 2023 7:34 pm

swentz101 wrote:

When looking at the Moon what causes the reflection to distort so much?

colander bowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert a Fri May 19, 2023 3:03 am

The discussion has been wrongly named .. Eric?
'We' are not saying the moon map is a reflection of Earth.
It is a 'photograph' of what Earth was like at the time of creation.
Being possibly billions of years old, things have changed.
And 'Tycho' aka home of Polaris has moved millions of times as well.
The moon map is not now Earth, it is way back when Earth.  
The whole cosmos is 'God's word' .... not some crappy fairy story pumped out by the controllers. I call it the book of Babble.

Robert a

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert a Fri May 19, 2023 11:04 pm

Robert a wrote:The discussion has been wrongly named .. Eric?
'We' are not saying the moon map is a reflection of Earth.
It is a 'photograph' of what Earth was like at the time of creation.
Being possibly billions of years old, things have changed.
And 'Tycho' aka home of Polaris has moved millions of times as well.
The moon map is not now Earth, it is way back when Earth.  
The whole cosmos is 'God's word' .... not some crappy fairy story pumped out by the controllers. I call it the book of Babble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4YO4qeq62U&lc=UgxF43ByLPLsaZJnRuZ4AaABAg&ab_channel=VibesofCosmos

Robert a

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Empty hyperborea?

Post by Robert a Sat May 20, 2023 12:19 am

swentz101 wrote:North Pole
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Screen47
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Screen48

I'm a bit perplexed about Hyperborea being of any significance as the North Pole, with a 'load stone' or anything really, if the 'North Pole' moves every 2,160 years then Hyperborea losses any claim to anything?
In my little mind if there is anything at the geographical North Pole, it is in the sky. 100% guessing here, but maybe like a funnel coming down ???? It is the home of the aurora borealis maybe?? That is what Tycho on the moon is all about?
Awaranon hinted at it before he was replaced, he was on about Tycho being the top of the dome, but kind of where it is on the moon photograph not where it is currently. Same with the German guys painting (Eric has highlighted in his big exposé video), The German doesn't get that Tycho moves, and has proposed it is the center of an even bigger realm. Awaranon also was saying the move is clockwise, and Vibes says anti clockwise. Being as the magnetic NP is moving anticlockwise, I'm going with Vibes.

Robert a

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Empty rotation

Post by Robert a Sat May 20, 2023 12:31 am

RileySlowWave wrote:if the face of the moon is seen rotating, like a clockface or wheel, & this is consistent based on vantage point, it seems hard to imagine how it could possibly be a reflection… if you roll a mirror across the floor, i believe the image would ‘stay put’ while the border turns

That is my point, the cosmos is the word of the creator (Not the bible). It shows Tycho moving (well the whole realm), I know it is to do with location, ie if I look at the moon rise Tycho is at about 3 , and at moon set it is @ 9, Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Dscn1510
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Dscn2210

Not sure how this site works for loading photos ?

Robert a

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Sat May 20, 2023 10:55 am

Here you will find a video relevant to this discussion.

it's on the last page of the Rahu-the-black-sun thread second post down posted by Admin - thanks for that . Titled the Moon is Not a Sphere.

Very informative and  I wish I'd seen it sooner

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Tue May 23, 2023 10:24 pm

Robert a wrote:North Pole - Hyperborea

I'm trying to find Hyperborea on the photos below your post.  Can you look at those photos and draw an arrow pointing out Hyperborea, please?

colander bowl

Back to top Go down

Post by rhubear Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:20 pm

swentz101 wrote:
TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:
swentz101 wrote:Moon Map fully explained here in this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BvlKWLxCNnSN/

Watch before this post gets deleted.

Finally got the chance to watch this. Very interesting for the most part.  Well worth the viewing although I don't agree with everything totally.

That BitChute upload is a copy (w sped up audio) of PART of Aewaranon's Lost History of the Flat Earth (LHFE) S1 E7... Known world.  
The moon's mirroring idea is NOT Aewaron's idea, he gives credit to the person who showed him this idea.
Aewaron currently has a YT channel.  His more recent material is apparently much different & more down to earth.  Apparently he got flack for talking about non-provable ideas.
I personally like this Moon reflecting/showing the only true earth map  (which is what Aewar was originally looking for).

The  FULL LHFE S1 E7 video on his own channel....
https://youtu.be/VTSttkGsWvM
Link to his channel.....
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCidzDWOFyxY3ojw4DFIGuCQ

Somewhere else (same or different video, can't remember)... Aewaron talks about the magnetic north pole of earth is moving. This is known to mainstream science anyway.
Aewaron speculates that the entire earth ecosystem is MOVING around the "known world" shown on the moon.
This explains why ONE side of the Ice Wall (Antarctica) is MELTING. In fact the OTHER side of the Ice Wall must be FORMING NEW ICE..... bc our entire ecosystem is MOVING. Theoretically, eventually our world, having moved substantially around the "known world", will look VERY DIFFERENT from the land masses we currently know.

rhubear

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert a Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:39 am

Hi , 'they' tell us the magnetic North Pole is moving (like how would I know) it has moved as far in the past 20+ years as it did in the previous 100+ years. It the 'shift' was at the same speed, I am sure Antarctica would be visible from Invercargill New Zealand, If the 'shift' is anti clockwise that is? The sun is leaving Sagittarius and entering Scorpio on the Sothern solstice ?? As an aside have you heard of the stones in some European rivers, carved with "If you see this weep" or some such? Those places have been out of the ice for maybe 10,000 years? (100% guess) Are we in for something catastrophic? Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Magnet13
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Np310

Robert a

rhubear likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert a Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:44 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Robert12
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Robert13

Robert a

rhubear likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rhubear Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:51 am

Where did you get these awesome images?? From the north pole shift, seems obv the ecosystem is moving anti-clockwise.

Will be interesting to see what people start believing about the shift during our lifetimes, although prob won't shift far enough for many to notice.

rhubear

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert a Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:13 pm

I stole the image from Vibes of Cosmos, then got a wiz friend to doctor the image and overlay the 30 degree shift. If the shift is moving at the same speed as the magnetic North Pole, then like I said 'we' should be able to see Antarctica from New Zealand ? I 'think' if there is a shift it is sudden aka 'judgment day' 'reset' 'apocalypses' 'second coming of Christ' etc
Also ... now I'm making this up .... if there is a sudden shift then the area under the sun (Earth) is thrust into a (maybe) 300+ year ice age, as Antarctica rearranges itself back into a circle ..... then our closed system slowly heats up again, with the 3 bar heater 'sun' constantly heating up our 'dome', until we get to the point we are at now, if the shift didn't happen the whole area under the sun would bake???? Come on Eric look into this shit. Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 5 Robert14

Robert a

Back to top Go down

Post by MrWilliams Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:32 pm

What does make me wonder is, the sun is gold, the moon is silver, and silver is the most reflective metal! God winking at us there?
MrWilliams
MrWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by lunastal Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:20 am

Slowbutsure wrote:Are we talking a reflection like in a mirror? I have sen ppl talk about this and saying "its litrally like a mirror". Is this the idea?  Or am i misunderstanding? Cause I don't see how it then would be possible that we always see the same picture on the moon, we would see different things depending on where in the world we are and where the moon is.

And I have talked to someone who thinks the stars are reflections of "other craters" witch ofcorse is impossible due to how they move in circles above us.

It dont make sense to me.

I think the moon is merely an anti-sun that cools the earth just as the sun heats it. With no cold, septic moon, the sun's heat over decades or centuries might heat the local earth system to intolerable levels for life. Yin and yang.

lunastal

Slowbutsure and geodesk like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by geodesk Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:54 am

lunastal: Electric Flat Earth Gradients by LCKing on YT
this is a fascinating concept of the earth's ionic equilibrium

geodesk

lunastal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lunastal Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:41 pm

geodesk wrote:lunastal: Electric Flat Earth Gradients by LCKing on YT
this is a fascinating concept of the earth's ionic equilibrium

Thanks I will check that out.

lunastal

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:29 pm

I think in terms of an X-ray... a source of irradiating energy below us... I agree about the nature of these two focal points: sun/electric and moon/magnetic. That said, both focal points reflected from/by the "dome", with two different cycles would require two different sources, or a different source of interfering radiance/frequency to shift one of the cycles... apparently what is below us generates its own electromagnetic toroidal "dome" around us... and as it moves, in a bigger circle, new areas would freeze (cold) and new areas would warm up (becoming habitable)... so our main energetic source would be at the center of our plane/the center of the moon map - all concepts here are based on electromagnetism. Regarding magnet north, it looks like a point (in time) to us, but in the moon map it is a circle... so it moves as the ages advances... if it moves, maps showing hyperborea/Shamballa/blah-blah-blah at what we call Arctic would be incorrect, like that tall dark magnetic mountain many would expect to find at the Arctic... the setup or rivers & land, the tide control vortex and the calling for our compasses needles would be, reasonably, at the same point (moon map center). After saying this, I add the moon map would not show the entire plane, but a limited projection by what the source below us is able to go through (limited also by what the dome is capable to reflect)... how many underground sources would exist and how far these land/water masses could extend, I leave to your imagination. Despite this can be seen as speculation, it is still more concrete than the heliocentric bs... thank you, Eric, for wake me up!

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5