IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Civil War (America)

3 posters

Go down

The Civil War (America) Empty The Civil War (America)

Post by its_Goyim Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:44 pm

I have not seen much on this topic until lately, but I have been looking into it. It is a very interesting topic and as I started digging further what do I find and the center of this? Rothschilds. Now without typing out a huge article I can say that the control goes back much further than the civil war. The most interesting part was what we are all taught in school that the civil war was fought over slavery. This of course is not true at all, because as most if not all wars the civil war was fought over money. American had their own money system, now doesn't that sound like a familiar problem for the banks that rule the world. This reoccurring theme pops up with every war in our lifetimes. Some country says fuck your bank, and then some type of war or propaganda campaign starts. I would like to see Eric do a video if he has time on this subject. This video here is one of the best breakdowns of the Civil war that's not 4 hours long. Anyone who has done more research than me I would love to hear some info.

https://odysee.com/@Documentaries:232/AMERICAN-CIVIL-WAR---WHO-WAS-BEHIND:1
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Back to top Go down

The Civil War (America) Empty Re: The Civil War (America)

Post by susie Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:14 pm

were you aware the civil war was never ended in order to continue to ride roughshod over our country?  there was no 'reconstruction'.  and the 13th amendment didnt free anyone, it made all the slave owners not responsible. then the 14th amendment made us all slaves.

Lincoln was never a legitimate president either since he held allegiance to England being a 'bar-attorney'. that is a no-no on our books.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Intrigued6 and blueskygrannie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskygrannie Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:15 am

Eustace Mullins adds some insight into the "Civil War" in his book THE CURSE OF CANAAN. You can read the whole book online for free:
https://archive.org/details/the-curse-of-canaan-eustace-mullins/page/2/mode/2up?view=theater

blueskygrannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down