IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth

+2
RileySlowWave
Admin
6 posters

Go down

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Empty How Seasons Work on Flat Earth

Post by Admin Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:46 pm

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth:

In the Flat-Earth model, the Sun and Moon luminaries revolve around the Earth illuminating like spotlights the areas over which they pass. The Sun's annual corkscrew journey begins at the Tropic of Capricorn on the winter solstice where it makes its fastest and largest circle over and around the Earth. For the next three months every day the Sun slightly narrows its path and slows its speed until by the spring equinox the Sun has spiraled its way from the Tropic of Capricorn to the equator. Then for the next three months again every day the Sun continues to slightly constrict its path and retard its speed until the summer solstice when the Sun makes its smallest, slowest circle around the Tropic of Cancer. Once the Sun reaches this innermost circle, it then begins its opposing, expanding, quickening journey back toward the Tropic of Capricorn. For the next three months every day the Sun slightly widens its path and hastens its speed until the by the autumnal equinox the Sun has spiraled its way from the Tropic of Cancer back to the equator. Then for the next three months again every day the Sun continues to slightly expand its path and increase its speed until the winter solstice when the Sun repeats its largest, fastest circle around the Tropic of Capricorn and the annual corkscrew journey begins again.

The following video "How do Seasons Work on Flat Earth?" was taken from a chapter in my book "Flat Earth FAQ" available here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and RileySlowWave like this post

Back to top Go down

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Empty Re: How Seasons Work on Flat Earth

Post by RileySlowWave Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:01 am

Admin wrote:How Seasons Work on Flat Earth:    

In the Flat-Earth model, the Sun and Moon luminaries revolve around the Earth illuminating like spotlights the areas over which they pass. The Sun's annual corkscrew journey begins at the Tropic of Capricorn on the winter solstice where it makes its fastest and largest circle over and around the Earth. For the next three months every day the Sun slightly narrows its path and slows its speed until by the spring equinox the Sun has spiraled its way from the Tropic of Capricorn to the equator. Then for the next three months again every day the Sun continues to slightly constrict its path and retard its speed until the summer solstice when the Sun makes its smallest, slowest circle around the Tropic of Cancer. Once the Sun reaches this innermost circle, it then begins its opposing, expanding, quickening journey back toward the Tropic of Capricorn. For the next three months every day the Sun slightly widens its path and hastens its speed until the by the autumnal equinox the Sun has spiraled its way from the Tropic of Cancer back to the equator. Then for the next three months again every day the Sun continues to slightly expand its path and increase its speed until the winter solstice when the Sun repeats its largest, fastest circle around the Tropic of Capricorn and the annual corkscrew journey begins again.

The following video "How do Seasons Work on Flat Earth?" was taken from a chapter in my book "Flat Earth FAQ" available here:  http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay

hey Eric, great vid (as usual), & prescient(!) — i’ve been studying this subject [just published first fruits https://www.flateartheducation.com/images/Daylight-length-rate-comparison.pdf ] — showing how [according to the given data] the rate of daylight-duration fluctuates in relation to latitude(!)

was most surprised to see São Tomé and Principe w/ an annual fluctuation of ~1 second(!!!) — also their data shows a midnight sun in Antarctica…

curious if you know the systemic mechanism that accounts for the hastening & slowing of our dear sun: if it’s elevating as it proceeds in a certain direction, this seems to imply a feature it’s working in conjunction w/ [such as different densities…]

i had my eyes open w/ “Flatlantis” [audibook 👍👍] & am grateful for your work — will likely get “Flat Earth FAQ” ASAP
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

http://flateartheducation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RileySlowWave Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:17 pm

a happiest SOLstice everyone(!), as our dear sun Tropics around & heads back winter-ward

we can assume these days are seeing 24 hour sun up north & a bunch of darkness ‘down’ south [way south] ☯
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Back to top Go down

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Empty Sol-stice chart 2023

Post by RileySlowWave Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:24 am

hey all, i thought this was neat enough to share:
How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Sol-stice-chart-2023-1000px

i decided to calculate Sol's height using available resources, rather than taking opinions for it...

determining 1924 miles [straight line?] to the Tropic of Cancer from me; then plugging in the sun's altitude at the given time & voilà: 66° altitude along w/ that 90° generates a solar height of 4321 miles; w/ a distance of 4730 miles from me [the sun looking straight down at Zacatecas, Mexico that day & 24° to Washington State; shining brightly & nice & warm

well this gives us/me new distances for the other celestial objects...

i'll take in my current understanding of order:

- (cosmic ocean/abyss)
- (constellations) / fixed stars
- Saturn
- Jupiter
- Mars
- Sol ≈ 4321 miles
- Venus
- Mercury
- Luna
- Lunar eclipsor
- Mount Everest ≈ 5.49 miles
- sea level/earth = 0 miles
- Pacific Ocean ≈ -6.83 miles (deep)
- underword(?)
- (abyss/cosmic ocean)

DATA ACCURACY is always questionable, although this is probably ballpark
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

nowhereelsetogo and geodesk like this post

Back to top Go down

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Empty Sunsets, Australie, Sout America and South Africa

Post by Clownsplanet Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:18 pm

Hello all,

Now its winter in the southern parts of 'earth' and the sun is making an inner circle then it must be impossible to see sunsets in the souths.

This is what keeps me busy these days and I hope people in these worldparts can show picturs of the sunset.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Ed

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:25 pm

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Sunset10

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:27 pm

So, if someone makes a picture from South Africa to the south from the sunset, the FE model isn't correct.

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:45 pm

My topic has been killed now. Do people read this? Understand what Im saying in my theory?

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:34 pm

Clownsplanet wrote:My topic has been killed now. Do people read this? Understand what Im saying in my theory?

No I don’t really know what you are trying to get at here. Could you give a more in depth explanation please?
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:00 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Clownsplanet wrote:My topic has been killed now. Do people read this? Understand what Im saying in my theory?

No I don’t really know what you are trying to get at here. Could you give a more in depth explanation please?

The sun does not and will not set in the south, ever.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by lunastal Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:01 am

comradelevelplane wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:

Of course it does. As the sun sweeps across the earth, it appears to those in the south. When it moves further than the eye can see, it disappears. Or are you saying it doesn't visibly set toward the south? Why should it, since it moves clockwise from east to west? Your own drawing above shows how it works.

lunastal

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:40 pm

lunastal wrote:
comradelevelplane wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:

Of course it does. As the sun sweeps across the earth, it appears to those in the south. When it moves further than the eye can see, it disappears. Or are you saying it doesn't visibly set toward the south? Why should it, since it moves clockwise from east to west? Your own drawing above shows how it works.

As of August 18th 2023 those on or South of the equatorial region will see the Sun rise in the East and sweep over the Northern horizon before setting in the West. Plain and simple.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

lunastal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:21 pm

You can't see the sun looking from south parts looking to south!

So I ment, you cant see sunsets while you look to the south!

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:30 pm

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Sunset10

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:41 pm

Even in mijn eigen taal;

Wij in Europa zien de zon om ca. 12 uur in het zuiden.

Zij in Zuid-Afrika, Zuid-America en Australie kunnen de zon onmogelijk de zon in het zuiden zien (in de winter), zij zien dan zon dan in het noorden (volgens het FE model).

Dus; als zij de zon in het zuiden zien dan klopt de FE theorie NIET.

Graag zie ik dus reacties van mensen die daar wonen met eventuele foto's en/of filmpjes.

Google translation;

Just in my own language; We in Europe see the sun at about 12 o'clock in the south. Those in South Africa, South America and Australia cannot possibly see the sun in the south (in winter), they then see sun in the north (according to the FE model). So; if they see the sun in the south, the FE theory isn't correct. Otherwise, yes. So I would like to see reactions from people who live there with any photos and / or videos.

Last edited by Clownsplanet on Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Clownsplanet

lunastal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:54 pm

How Seasons Work on Flat Earth Fe_210

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=flat+eart+model&ia=images&iax=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fprofile_images%2F644612837017538561%2F_hMDZXMM.png

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:03 am

Clownsplanet wrote:

Just in my own language; We in Europe see the sun at about 12 o'clock in the south. Those in South Africa, South America and Australia cannot possibly see the sun in the south (in winter), they then see sun in the north (according to the FE model). So; if they see the sun in the south, the FE theory isn't correct. Otherwise, yes. So I would like to see reactions from people who live there with any photos and / or videos.

Considering the fact that the tropic of Capricorn is approx. 23.5' South Declination, which ascends over Australia, South Africa and South America it really just depends on the observers geographic location.

Not sure why you are assuming Flat Earth is a 'theory', with over 200 proofs now that it is a stationary level plane. I'm just going to assume that you are either playing catch up or that you are still on the fence about Flat Earth.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Dan-cer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clownsplanet Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:37 pm

I'm just asking a question as 99,9% flat earther. And just asking if the model is right. I see lots of sunsets in northern parts (cant be real FE model). Im not a joker, but a thinker asking questions.

This is a forum asking questions for help eachother right? If burn me down then you not my kind of human, thx! Respect!

My life is hard enough already because my friends and almost everyone tells me Im crazy Wink

Clownsplanet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down