IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill?

+5
Schpankme
Wilhelmus
Moongirl73
Oliver_Bestfall
mondzdolo
9 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill? Empty Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill?

Post by mondzdolo Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:42 am

I searched the forums and couldn't find any feedback on him. If I somehow missed a thread about this, my apologies!

What are others' thoughts on Mark Passio? His subject matter and passionate delivery really resonate with me, but at the same time, his insistence that FE is a psy-op and his palling around with Max Igan are huge, nearly unresolvable red flags. I know this is a FE forum so I will likely get the "If he doesn't believe in FE, he's a shill" backlash, but is it possible that he doesn't want to get tied up in it so as to not distract from his message, or maybe for some reason other than being a shill? His in-depth presentations on De-mystifying the Occult, Karmic Law, Mind Control and call for true anarchy are powerful truths so it's hard to fathom how someone can deliver such rock-solid material on one hand, but on the other hand display such red flag behavior.

Anyone have feedback on this? Thanks in advance!

mondzdolo

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill? Empty Re: Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill?

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:56 pm

There are plenty of trolls, shills and agents who know that the Earth is Flat, but they choose to perpetuate a pattern of behavior that is manipulative and divisive.  Troll, shill, agent, these are valid labels with distinct meanings.

Trolls inflame emotions online for their own amusement or specific gain, according to the Wikipedia definition of an 'internet troll."  A quick look at Passio's website shows that he is meeting the definition with precise accuracy.  He seems to have a niche in spiritual awakening and some conspiracy junk, but his entire website looks like he is selling some kind of vitamin supplements.

Shills give an artificial level of credibility while maintaining a financial interest or undisclosed relationships.  Imagine a studio audience applauding fervently during an infomercial, the insincerity is blatantly obvious.  Your own phrases, describing that his "subject matter and passionate delivery really resonate" and that he delivers "rock-solid material," are a little bit shilly, as you seem to be cheerleading for him.  I'm not calling you a shill outright, but these phrases are really resonating in my shill-caution meter.

Meanwhile, an agent is much more subtle and cunning, as they may be seeking to spread disinformation while collecting data and reporting to government and industry.  One of Passio's "offers" is a 1 terabyte hard drive filled with his volumes of data, if you provide your name, phone number, email address and shipping address, etc.  One can only imagine what an agent could do with such data, and, more dangerously perhaps, what malicious software could be embedded upon a 1 terabyte hard drive, provided in the interest of providing all of life's answers.

This is not a backlash against you.  If you can recognize trolls, shills and agents for what they are, their methods will fail to resonate and you will recognize the illusions and betrayals that they deliver.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill? Empty Re: Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill?

Post by mondzdolo Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Thanks for the reply Oliver_Bestfall! I agree with the look and feel of his website. There is definitely a marketing feel to it, but his presentations, in my opinion, are pretty spot on. I assure you, I'm not cheerleading for him nor anyone else. I have no affiliation with him, no agendas to push and nothing to gain by making my previous statements supporting his material. I'm simply speaking my truth and much of his material resonates with me, plain and simple.

Have you listened to any of his material? I've gone through a bunch of it and as mentioned before, his presentations on Natural Law, the Occult, the call for true anarchy, in addition to his fake ass christians and his dismantling of the New Age movement are precise and highly informative. It's simply the truth, as it resonates with me. Nothing more.

Your paranoia about me is unwarranted, I assure you. My question is legitimate and innocent. I asked it because I see references to many other, smaller-time "truthers" being called out as shills, agents, trolls etc here, but I thought it odd that there was no mention of him in this forum.

I also pointed out the red flags, such as his FE dismissal as a psy-op and his association with MaxShill Igan. I also believe he was on the Alex Jones show and as you pointed out, and on which I whole-heartedly agree, the ARK drive process is highly suspect. I wondered why he simply didn't release the contents somewhere for download.

In the past, I thought Igan to be a legitimate truther, as much of his material also resonated with me, but after reading the thread about him here and then having multiple confrontations with him over his version of the Christchurch "shooting" (during which he exposed a side of himself never seen in his calm, golden voiced videos) I became convinced of his agent status. Point being, that the information about him in this forum helped immensely in opening my eyes to his true nature and I was hoping to find something on Passio here too, which could help tip the scales in one direction or another.

I asked an honest question and simply wanted honest feedback, which you seem to have provided and that is much appreciated!

mondzdolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:49 pm

Haha! Yes, indeed I believe we all feel The Quickening when we encounter new ideas and revelations. I am still learning to control my emotions when I research and discern the different perspectives. Meanwhile, thank you for your cautious approach and pointing out the shill-ish behaviors of Passio and Igan.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Moongirl73 Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Hi there, I should come here more often! I listened to one of Passio's hours-long presentations last year and I was intrigued enough to subscribe to his YT channel. A lot of the information resonated with me as well, but you can't be a successful agent without good content. Then I found out the earth is flat, and that in itself is a funny story with a real life Passio connection! But I started getting notifications for his new videos, and on each one the logo is a globe with the catch phrase "what on earth is happening", so I unsubbed. That and I know some of his connections in real life that I know are disinfo agents, aka shills.

Moongirl73

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmus Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Hi, I don't think Mark is a shill. I follow Mark since a few years and it all makes sense.
His material is as important as the fact that the earth is flat, it's all is connected.
I know he is very much into the fantastic work of Lloyd Pye.
Like Mark, also Loyd was a Zechar Sitchin fan.
Although the latter seems to have a double agenda in my eyes.
Both Pye and Sitchin were ball earth believers. Pye was unwillingly involved in this remarkable star child project.
I can imagine it is all confusing. Personally, don't believe in the Hollywood and NASA space but it may well be that there are other possibilities of accessing this realm.
I also saw that Mark posted a self recorded movie about a massive amount of UFO's.
To me, it looked like high flying birds, flying against strong wind so that the flight pattern looked odd, but this is just my guess.
Mark did massive research and it feels that he got cocky and refuses further Investigation. Blinded by his sacred anger?
Research is hard work, as he often says. Perhaps he needs a little push in an even more complete direction.
He needs to digest the material of Eric Dubay, one of my heros. It seems he never did.
Wilhelmus
Wilhelmus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:45 pm

Wilhelmus wrote:Hi, I don't think Mark is a shill. I follow Mark since a few years and it all makes sense.
His material is as important as the fact that the earth is flat, it's all is connected.
I know he is very much into the fantastic work of Lloyd Pye.
Like Mark, also Loyd was a Zechar Sitchin fan.
Although the latter seems to have a double agenda in my eyes.
Both Pye and Sitchin were ball earth believers. Pye was unwillingly involved in this remarkable star child project.
I can imagine it is all confusing. Personally, don't believe in the Hollywood and NASA space but it may well be that there are other possibilities of accessing this realm.
I also saw that Mark posted a self recorded movie about a massive amount of UFO's.
To me, it looked like high flying birds, flying against strong wind so that the flight pattern looked odd, but this is just my guess.
Mark did massive research and it feels that he got cocky and refuses further Investigation. Blinded by his sacred anger?
Research is hard work, as he often says. Perhaps he needs a little push in an even more complete direction.
He needs to digest the material of Eric Dubay, one of my heros. It seems he never did.

Im not 100% certain on anything but zacharia stitchen is a planted seed for cults for sure. Just look how many groups are basing their entire philosophy on the crappy translations of this dude. He never discussed his work either it is just completely bonkers. The translations are not accurate and fitted to fit his fantasy like many others now it is cult food for people that want to see more in the tablets then there is or in the bible for that matter.

He isn't a translater either just a writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:38 am

Mark Passio looks to be another Judaeo-Freemason who's always on the lookout for "Fake Christians" and Space Aliens. In his latest YouTube video series (What On Earth Is Happening) he routinely displays the spinning Spaceball Earth and One Eye symbolism with his motto, "the one great work".

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill? Empty Talked with Mark Passio and Max Egan

Post by MrSmoothSwing Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:38 pm

I was at Anarchadelphia last year and talked briefly with Max and Mark. I've followed each of them for some length of time and don't think they have the time or inclination to perform the actions of shills. They have other interests that they take very seriously.
I don't think they have taken any time to look into FE seriously either.
Max certainly, discounts FE much like myself did years ago. And, I suggest if he were to take on the torch of FE, he would lose some of his access to media sources he needs to deal with things like the burning of his country.

I haven't listened to Mark much recently to hear what his thought are on FE, but... He won't come around until he's ready, if ever.
Perhaps too ingrained in thoughts that conflict/ too much cognitive dissonance.

Mark won't be at Anarchapulco 2020 since he doesn't fly... His trip on land last year was horrible...

Max will be there as will I.

MrSmoothSwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:03 pm

MrSmoothSwing wrote:
Max and Mark.
don't perform the actions of shills

Max Igan, claimed he took a non-stop flight from Australia to Santiago Chile via Qantas:

1) This fake flight only exists in Airlines Scheduling Software
2) Qantas does not service nor use the international terminal in Santiago Chile, they must partner with other carriers, which takes passengers to the USA.

Max Igan, claims to be open minded about the shape of the Earth, just so long as it's a ball; and "who cares anyway, it's all just a Hologram."

Mark Passio, is on the lookout for "fake Christians", "Space Aliens", and promotes Judaeo-Freemasonry, one eye symbolism.

Where have you been all these years MrSmoothSwing, what brings you to IFERS to talk about people rather then flat Earth?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Mark Passio as a shill? Empty Max Igan's Latest Videos

Post by MrSmoothSwing Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:04 pm

I apologize for my ignorance...
The forum was about people/ Passio.

I'll quietly exit
Thanks for your welcome mat to IFERS.

Edit 1/15/2020.
Addition...
Max Igan claims the earth is flat at minute 4:00 in the following YouTube Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XctKWOO1pI
"The Truth Whether You Like it Or Not"

Edit 1/17/2020.
Subsequently in Max's next video he's lost his mind claiming truth is anyone's perspective.. Its flat and a globe!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64tpPF2xaTo&t=419s
The Truth Trap

Last edited by MrSmoothSwing on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New information)

MrSmoothSwing

Back to top Go down

Post by ddave01 Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:00 pm

Flat is not a shape. Sphere is a shape. Deceiving people that we live on a model is unreality. Using that deception to steal tax payer wealth is a transgression of natural law. Right Mark? Seems Mark Passio is not walking his talk? The true great work is to perceive the truth and tell it to the universe and not to echo unproven information. No one knows the shape of the earth but our senses tell us that it is obviously and observably flat. Mark Passio thank you for all the wonderful information you have brought mankind but regarding your beliefs/religion get as offended as you like.
Romans 12.2 KJV “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

ddave01

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:36 am

ddave01 wrote:Flat is not a shape. Sphere is a shape.  Deceiving people that we live on a model is unreality. Using that deception to steal tax payer wealth is a transgression of natural law. Right Mark? Seems Mark Passio is not walking his talk? The true great work is to perceive the truth and tell it to the universe and not to echo unproven information. No one knows the shape of the earth but our senses tell us that it is obviously and observably flat. Mark Passio thank you for all the wonderful information you have brought mankind but regarding your beliefs/religion get as offended as you like.
Romans 12.2 KJV “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Your Nov 2018 post talks of FAITH.    Faith = Belief without proof
Today you post about will of God. Invite your God to come and talk to us.

Why are you promoting religion?
Please read forum rules.
Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben777 Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:27 pm

To me, Mark Passio is a shill:
-) He was on the Alex Jones Show three times, and claims that David Icke was a teacher of him. He has connections to Max Igan. All of those three persons are shills.
-) He was involved in the Dark Occult and said, that he just went away and they just let him. Yeah. That`s exactly how things work in the Dark Occult.
-) He places a Ball Earth in the Intro to his shows, and the Illuminati-eye now (newly) SPNNING in his main camera. I would call this "subconscious disinformation"
-) He sais in every show, that you have to go back to show one, and watch all shows in order. This will cost you pretty much of your next 2 to 3 years, if you really attempt to learn everything he sais, and, given to the descriptions fot the topics discussed the shows, nothing really new is taught by him. Everything he tells has been taught by endless truthers before. So that will cost you MUCH time AND you will be distracted from information he does NOT present:
-) Mark Passio claims for himself to know all there is to know, but essential parts of the conspiracy are LEFT AWAY! These parts (e.x. the flat earth) are ESSENTIAL to understand the WHOLE picture. He always wants people to get engaged in the Great Work, and always complains, that he is the only one doing it in that quality. But Activism arises AUTOMATICALLY, when people clearly see the whole picture. And he certainly knows that.
-) As I said in the points above, Mark always claims to be the best presenter of this kind of information in the entire Internet, "and that is sad". But what he leaves out: Most of the truthers were banned from the most popular platforms, after getting out really critical information. So, if his information is so critical, why is he allowed to run ALL of his work ENTIRELY on facebook, youtube and vimeo? Does that make sense?
-) In his shows, Mark uses techniques to demoralize and to weaken people, so they more likely than not, get NOT engaged in the Great Work. He yells around a good part of the time, and says to his own listening audience that "you`re WRONG!!" Okay, to be fair, when he said that, he meant people who believe that this slavery-system is the natural order of God. But these people DID NOT LISTEN TO HIM! Those, who listened in this show, were people, who already knew this! And when he points the finger into the camera and yells "You are wrong!", this should not discourage people on a subconscious level?
Don`t get me wrong: I love it when people show emotions in their shows, and it is sometimes very important for getting through the thick skin of mind Control of the sheep, but this looked like a trained technique in this situation. (The situation is to be found in Podcast #214, hour 2:49)
I have a HARD TIME not to believe he is a shill, for he is surrounded by known shills, and he does not provide that kind of information, that REALLY FREES YOUR MIND, like on this platform. I was engaged listening to WhatOnEarthIsHappening for a too long time, and I learned nearly nothing. (The only thing he taught me was that Government is Slavery, Okay, I have to confess, I learned a little bit) And on platforms like this, you can learn EVERYTHING in a few months.
This in addition to the arguments above, really, someone would have a hard time convincing me now, that this man is not a shill.

Ben777

brazzinho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down