IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truthiracy Is A Shill

2 posters

Go down

Truthiracy Is A Shill   Empty Truthiracy Is A Shill

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/06/2015
His new video does a decent job exposing Crrow777's hologram Moon bullshit:

He clearly still hasn't figured out the ball-Earth BS though, and still thinks the Moon reflects the Sun's light Truthiracy Is A Shill   Cool

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Truthiracy Is A Shill   Empty Re: Truthiracy Is A Shill

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/06/2015
Wow, what a moron, sounds very shillspicious to me. Just left this comment on his Flat Earth video above:

I love how this guy tries to sound so dramatic by talking slowly, constantly changing intonation and carefully enunciating every syllable. Anyway, I'm the flat Earth guy he references in the video. The horizon IS always flat AND rises to the eye of the observer, and those three pictures I added red lines to, the horizon is clearly straight all the way across - you can draw it in yourself and see. You're cracking me up showing the obviously straight horizon and claiming it curves on the ends. Confirmation bias much, bro? If you're not a shill and are actually a legitimate truth-seeker Truthiracy (which I highly doubt) then do your due diligence in researching our flat Earth before putting out such laughable "refutations":www.AtlanteanConspiracy.com www.ifers.boards.net Peace

I had to add a second comment after finishing the video too:

Trees are round!? Lol. Fruits, flowers, and eggs are roundish so the Earth is a globe! I love your logic dude. Can't wait for Part 2, more lolz to be had for everyone while you make it clear as day that you are a shilly propagandist and not a truth-seeker or truth-speaker. Aloha, Shilliracy.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/07/2015
"Shilliracy" - that's brilliant!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 06/07/2015
His responses: 

Attacking the person (voice), calling me names (Shilliracy)... not attacking the info... Classic! When I am done schooling your skull, you will finally have eyes to see with, because you will then be on my LEvEL! Talk shit all you want to my child, when I am done, we will see who holds TRUTH in their hands! I will pop the brainwashing lies that were programmed, I will break the Spell of EL! Laugh now... and beLIEve your own bull, but don't think for one moment you have fooled everyone! Seriously, it's sad to hear you try and explain what you don't grasp, that's why I am making Part 2. FYI - EVERY CONspiracy you know of... so do I... don't forget we are on the same side as far as us against the ELite ELders of EL, the ELuminati! Peace, Love & Wisdom

No my foolish child, I am just showing you the NATURAL TRUTH, the natural spheres, and I ask you what is truly flat in nature? When I am done, I'll except your apology, watch part 2 and see! Truthiracy Is A Shill   Smiley Aloha!

Aloha! Eric, nice to have you here!! I am sorry we had to meet under this situation. Anyway, I know you don't know me, but listen, I would love to sit down with ya and burn some chronic white widow, have a nice glass of La Tache and or a good beer and shoot the shit with you. If you are who you pretend to be, then we are all good, however if you are a disinfo shill, I will expose you plain and simple. I see that your response to anyone who does not buy your theory is automatically a "shill!" I am not sure if you are trying to fool the sheep, or if you are serious and just sadly mistaken. You don't have to be rude and call names like a child, be nice and polite and we will continue this public debate and we will find out who will be STANDING TALL with TRUTH in the end! Will your pride and ego fight to the bitter end of facing truth, or will you be an honorable human and confess the truth once you know I am correct 100%? We will see! Peace, Love & Wisdom Truthiracy

To which I responded:

Aloha "foolish child!" ... "You don't have to be rude and call names like a child." Your hypocrisy abounds! I would also love to sit down with you, burn some chronic, sip some wine, and destroy your ball-Earth bullshit with the flat Earth truth. "If you are who you pretend to be," then you would be busy researching the abundant proofs for our flat Earth instead of making these laughable, supposed "refutations" based on ignorance. Judging by the overwhelming amount of dislikes on your video, I'd say you're the one "trying to fool the sheep, but sadly mistaken." Can't wait to see what kind of non-sense you come up with to bolster the ball-model in Part 2! Make sure to do the long, drawn-out, foreboding voice thing you do by accentuating every syllable, that really drives the bullshit home.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 06/07/2015
Truthiracy:

Aloha Eric, I tried to listen, until time and time again, every theory was basic level and shallow understandings of the depths of truth and reality. you will soon see the LEvEL I'm on!! ^_^ Just remember I told you so! TRUTH to the FOOL is LIES to the WISE! Truthiracy Is A Shill   Smiley Before you claim hypocrisy, try leaning about time lines and first blood. I can't wait for this back and forth crap to be over with and we can just be friends one day! PEACE!

Eric:

If you want to be my friend, actually do your due diligence in researching my work, actually read my whole book, actually watch all my interviews, then ask me for clarification on anything you don't understand. What are you doing instead? You're making horrible incorrect videos desperately trying to refute what your "wannabe friend" is presenting. Showing pictures of fruit and eggs and calling it proof of a round Earth!... claiming straight red lines over a straight horizon cover some non-existent curvature! Your video, like the "spinning ball Earth" is completely laughable and that's why you've got all the dislikes. I've already done plenty of Debunking of Flat Earth Debunking videos here: ifers.boards.net/thread/311/flat-earth-debunking-videos If you weren't a shill you'd spend some serious time researching this key issue before posting videos showing how little you know about the Earth. But since you ARE a shill, you have already been ORDERED to make these anti-flat Earth videos by your El-ite Ma-Stars, and so you're not open to learning and accepting the truth of the flat, motionless Earth under your feet.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Posted by ziming on 06/11/2015
This guy is a clown. His youtube comments make him out be either a completely delusional ball earth shill or a troll having a good laugh. I believe he's doing this for his own entertainment. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/15/2015
My Perspective destroys Truthiracy here:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/18/2015

Shilloha Shilliracy! Thanks for showing your true colors and letting everyone see that you most certainly are NOT an agent of truth and reason, but just another disinformation propagandist. This long-awaited part 2 failed to deliver anything but constant annoying laugh-tracks over your lame jokes like some terrible 80s sitcom. Your pathetic attempt at debunking the flat Earth is reflected by your majority "dislikes" on both of these videos. I see you have part 3 coming up too! They certainly are in over-drive paying you shills to do everything you can to stop the flat truth from coming out. It's funny that your entire 40 minute video focused on less than one minute of my hour-long Anarchast interview, and even then you couldn't debunk it. No matter how big the ball Earth is, if you're in an airplane flying over it, you could NOT see the horizon at eye level, yet the horizon rises to eye-level in every amateur rocket and balloon video in existence. On a ball Earth, even a ball millions of miles in circumference, the horizon would stay put, and you would have to look down more and more as you rose higher. But you will never look down to the horizon no matter how high you go will still be straight ahead of you. Poor Shilliracy, you picked the wrong side of this spiritual battle, choosing to roll with the ballers. Now you're just another "global"ist whose 15 minutes is over.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Posted by Jimmy on 07/01/2015
I skimmed through his recent videos yesterday and man they were hard to watch. You are right though... Truthiracy utilizes tactics similar to a TV show that tries to get the audience to engage and approve by playing fake laughter and applause sound clips. By doing this, he will make the new researchers laugh it off and move on without giving the topic further thought. Finally, he talks to his audience like they are in first grade and just learning to read. How condescending.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Posted by lizardking on 07/15/2015
Who's the one that feels the need to make videos like this and who doesn't?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Posted by csp on 07/15/2015

Jul 14, 2015 21:06:55 GMT lizardking said:
Who's the one that feels the need to make videos like this and who doesn't?

Great point. 

This conversation in the comments sums it up:

Mete Erdogan 2 hours ago

I've enjoyed your vids for the past few years but your recent fascination and obsession with Eric Dubay is disturbing to say the least. Unsubbed.

Truthiracy3 2 hours ago

hahahahahahahahaahaha TRUTH HURTS BITCH!!!!!!!!! Obsessed? lol EXPOSED like the REST!!! hahahahahahaahaha

Truthiracy3 2 hours ago

I DON'T CARE IF EVERYONE LEFT... if they are DUMB enough to beLIEve the BULLshit, then they R NOT A-BULL to underSTAND-A-BULL! You are a LIAR!!! If you watched me for years, then you KNOW I school and move on, never OBSESSED LIAR!!!! Proof you are a SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahhaahah

72strand 1 hour ago

This account was hacked by NSA? Or he is on drugs.

Truthiracy3 29 minutes ago

Funny ANG-EL my trollish Troll! this has always been my styEL!!

Notice his emphasis of BULL, LIAR, LIE, EL. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teslarulez Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm

I got say the amount of shills that keep coming out is a lot that means they must have allotted an outrageous amount to shut down the facts about FE. I think we must be approaching to the end of Truman show ..lol Waking up people nowadays is like waking up druggies...sad
Teslarulez
Teslarulez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down