IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All

5 posters

Go down

Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All  Empty Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am

The last comment that Lizardking posted on the old IFERS forum was a wonderful expose of the puppet Shill and Zionist mouthpiece that is 'Planetruth', an ironic name for someone who only speaks lies.

It is obvious that he reported the comment, so that our forum would be deleted. He has since started his own flat Earth forum on Proboards, and by doing so he has revealed his true colours; I always suspected that he was a Glory Hog, and now he has confirmed it for all to see.

He shows the depths of his delusion in his latest article, where he claims that IFERS is dead, with the deliciously pathetic touch of having a fake newspaper headline proclaiming as such. What the moron doesn't realise is that all he has done is shown himself to be yet another Zionist Shill, and at the same time, he has given IFERS even more free promotion.

He also claimed that Eric's time is over, and says that the Flat Earth truth movement needs more leaders; what he fails to understand is that Eric singlehandedly revived the Flat Earth truth movement, and if it has a leader, that person can only realistically be Eric, someone who has had millions of book downloads, website views, and millions of Youtube video views.

I was wondering what gift I would be given for Christmas, and I am extremely pleased that what I have been given is the chance to crush Planetruth and his hilarious joke of a forum into the ground. I will be delighted to see what he has to say when IFERS has grown even larger, and when his 'forum' is nothing more than a minute shit smear on the putrid foot of a dead bluebottle. This clown isn't even fit to be a member of 'Anti-Globe' (it is better to be a roach than a fly). Laughing

For anyone who wants to make themselves sick, here are his deluded ramblings (prepare to laugh):

http://aplanetruth.info/2015/12/30/ifers-forum-terminatedtfessboards-net-activates/

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All  Empty Re: Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All

Post by lizardking Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:39 pm

I just viewed that forum for the first and last time, and it is simply a sad, Christ psychotic, Jesuit-absorbed parody of IFERS. You should edit the link out to save him any future embarrassment.

What a coincidence that on the same day I leave a comment tearing PlaneBullshit a new arsehole, ProBoards deletes our forum and he uses their server to host his own circle-jerking dog mess.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All  Empty Re: Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:33 pm

The launch of Planetruth's forum didn't go so well Laughing :

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All  Empty The timing was suspicious

Post by Richthofen Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:35 pm

I was surprised to see the old site down, but even moreso to see that aplanetruth had already got something together to take its place - how convenient.

At first I wondered if he were pals with the owners of the old site, requesting the takedown to coincide with when his own was ready, but Lizardking's explanatory post about a possible complaint makes more sense.

Well done to everyone involved for getting this site together so quickly.

Richthofen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:46 am

My previous comment seems to have angered PlaneLies; what a shame! Laughing  http://aplanetruth.info/2016/01/02/old-ifers-has-lost-it/

Not surprisingly, he continues to ignore all of my points against his transparent disinformation campaign, whereby he promotes the Jesuits as if they are the real power behind the NWO, and he also continues to label us as racist because we refuse to ignore the fact that the Jesuits were founded and created by 'Jews'.

As we have always made clear, we have nothing against any race of people, or against 'Jews'; our problems are only with those who follow the evil philosophy that is Zionism, and it's many off-shoots, one of which is the Jesuit Order.

It always pleases me to see desperate Shills squirming and having to team up, because it clearly shows how they are all working for the same side, against IFERS and the truth.
They can all try to discredit Eric as much as they like, but quite simply he is a peaceful and spiritual person, who always answers questions patiently as long as they are asked by genuine people. He only refuses to waste all of his time on obvious hired disinfo agents, which is hardly rude or a crime.

IFERS has only grown so popular because we have a zero tolerance policy against those who peddle bullshit, and against those who spread lies about us.

Now PlaneLies is also whining and bitching because Eric has achieved what no-one else has done since the likes of Rowbotham when it comes to spreading the truth about our planet. His envy is palpable, as shown by his desperate comment about the 'millions' of views that he has managed to get. At the end of the day, he isn't fit to lick a deceased dog's shit off of Eric's shoes, because Eric has actually published books on this subject that have been downloaded millions of times, and because he has single-handedly revived this movement, starting in 2009 (something that PlaneLies has to admit).

PlaneLies also proves that he has no reasonable arguments against me by highlighting my age and Lizardking's age, and also my spelling.
In other words, he cannot argue with what I have said, so he decides to make an ageist joke at our expense (so much for his peaceful 'nice guy' act), whilst also criticising how I said it.
It is thus ironic that elsewhere in his weak ramblings he subconsciously reveals his admiration for my superior linguistic skills when he begs to know 'who writes like this?' The answer is simple; well educated people. It is thus no wonder that he fails to recognise one, seeing as he is working for the same hilarious freak show that includes people as deluded and ignorant as Jeranism and Rayn Gryphon.  

At the end of the day, the fact that he even bothered replying to my comment reveals why he even joined the old forum in the first place; he is here to try and undermine us, just like Acenci was (coincidentally, Acenci has had the nerve to try and join the new IFERS forum, showing how desperate he is in his failed campaign against us). He also has something else in common with Acenci; both of them were banned from IFERS, despite his blatant lies about how he 'resigned' from the forum.

I look forward to forcing PlaneLies to sink down to the bottom of the skid-stained clogged-up toilet that he is now living in alongside stinkers like Acenci, and I know that it will not be long before Eric and the rest of us here at IFERS flush away the foul stench that he and the other Shills-turds have left in the putrid bog broth that is their attempt at a 'disinfo' campaign against us, once and for all.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:13 pm

What a sad, sore loser PlaneCrap has turned into.

"Sadly, once again, all IFERS can do is attack and divide with no other agenda relating to progressing Flat Earth information, research, discovery and meaningful dialogue."

This could not be more untrue; no other Flat Earth forum has pooled together as much solid research as IFERS, the only forum without legions of toxic waste, such as the 'Jack Nicholson Knows Flat Earth' article on PlaneShit's website.

"For the record, I post for the FE cause. I do no advertising and seek no financial gain. My You Tubes (since 6/1/15) and website (2/3/15) have recently passed 1 million views in less than one year and hundreds, if not thousands of others are posting, experimenting, You Tubing, creating forums, et. al to bring flush out Flat Earth truth from B.S.."

What a sanctimonious egomaniac. This paragraph literally defines humble-bragging. He berates every contributing member of IFERS individually and then tries to accuse us of 'dividing' the Flat Earth community, something he coincidentally never criticises Mark Fartgent and Patricia Stay Clear for when they make 15 hour long videos demonising Eric. It is more than obvious that he is jealous that Eric is the face of the FE movement, which is bound to happen when you singlehandedly bring the topic back to life.

"I believe I was the first to resign from IFERS when I felt they were “losing it’ as to focus on Flat Earth Research which you can read my letter to Mr. Dubay in the ensuing attachment."

How many times do we have to reiterate this, you were banned.

"IFERS consciously chooses to goes it alone and all other Flat Earth Researchers and Investigators are always attacked, dismissed, ignored and/or ridiculed, never praised or promoted.

All IFERS seem to wish to do is create division and distaste and use venom and vicious ad hominen personal attacks as they spend such copious time and energy on shills and such, instead of focusing on Flat Earth Research and bringing more into the fold so a true Movement can take hold.
"

Yes, we do choose to 'goes it alone' - when every other 'Flat Earther' turns out to be a disingenuous shit-bag liar like PlaneCrud himself, it is simply not worth 'promoting' any of these half-truth dirt boxes and their lies. Everyone from Matt Boyland to Paul Michael Bales has turned around and stabbed Eric in the back; he does not owe them or anyone anything.

"He promotes no one else’s work and spends copious amounts of time, energy and resource focusing on shill attacking and grandized self-promotion, like he is the sole source of Flat Earth knowledge."

We are not going to apologise for being right.

"It’s the Jesuits not the Jews, which you refuse to discuss or even post the voluminous proof and evidence who is behind world power today, and for the past 500 years and more."

Utter tosh: https://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/Ignatius_Loyola.htm

"“realize” not “realise. “deliciously pathetic”,  who writes like this?"

What a truly pathetic piece of work this deluded pea-brain is, that he does not realise English people spell things differently. As stated on the BBC:

1. Taking your questions in order, it is generally true, Massimo, that the American preference for -ize is mirrored in British English by a general preference for -ise, so it is perhaps useful to standardise on one of these two patterns as far as possible. In a standard British dictionary - e.g. the Concise Oxford - you will often find that both options are possible in British English - 'realise' or 'realize', 'organsise' or 'organize' - whilst for other entries -ize is listed as unmistakably American, e.g. 'analyse' = British English, 'analyze' = American English.

"I am sure Marjorie and Charles Johnson, Gerard Hickson, Samuel Rowbothatm, Lady Blount, William Carpenter, Gabriele Henriete, and many, many others, where Mr. Dubay got his information, would be very displeased with his claims of sole discovery of Flat Earth Theory. In fact, this is where Mr. Dubay, and we all, learned the occulted truths."

Every single one of those people would be extremely pleased that Eric has reignited the dead Flat Earth truth movement; without Eric, there simply would not be one, and you would have no fucking idea who Lady Blount or Samuel Rowbotham were.

And lastly, in the most ironic fashion, he decides to call me and thinkforyourself out for our ages, thus proving he has the mentality of a 5 year old piss baby. This article and its attempt at reprimanding us are sadder than Schindler's List, and he has still not said a single thing that would convince anyone he did not have IFERS deleted.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:47 am

Planelies really is pathetic; his supposed 'Flat Earth' website gets almost all of its correct FE information directly from Eric and IFERS, and he even has the gall to post Eric's videos on his 'website'.

Does he not realise how pathetic he looks? If he is supposedly so superior to us, and if he really thinks that IFERS is over, then why the Hell is he posting Eric's videos and relying on us for all that he has? 

I must admit, I did have a good laugh when I looked at his sorry excuse for a website, especially his outlandish and ludicrous claim that it was the 'first ever Flat Earth website'. 

Eric has posted about the Flat Earth for several years, and IFERS was the first (and currently only) proper Flat Earth website in existence. The other sorry excuses for research websites are nothing more than bots, Shills, trolls and lemmings patting each other on the back, whilst they spend all day puking excrement from their mouths onto the internet and collectively circle jerking, in order to try and undermine the Flat Earth movement. 

Thankfully, every single thing that they have done has backfired miserably. They obviously deleted IFERS when they did because they were scared of us, and also because they knew that hired goon Tila Tequila had been instructed to associate with us in a desperate bid to undermine us, but what they weren't betting on was the speed with which we managed to re-establish the new forum, which meant that all they had done was to accidentally promote our views and our new forum. The idiots even let her link to one of Eric's videos!

I am extremely pleased to see that IFERS is growing quicker than ever before and that the forum is new and improved; it is even better than the fantastic old IFERS. 

2016 has not been kind to the Shills so far, and long may that continue to be the case. 

We have already crushed and defeated the collective traveling freakshow who are Planelies, DeRanged Gryphon, Acenci, Patricia Steere, Jeranism, Paul Michael Bales, Mark Sargent, Ski-ninja, Max Igan, Steven Christ, Zhib Rhan, Sinead, the FES, Matt Boylan, Stararseholes, Crrow777, Lori Frary, Engelhardt, Dave Johnson and Truthiracy, alongside countless thousands of other Shills, trolls and bots. 

Despite this the NWO still fail to see that deleting our forums and having people that look like the cast of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' insult us, is simply not going to work.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:12 am

One of my friends recommend that I check out this "amazing free flat earth book." Me being a big book reader I said why not I'll check it out, the book is from James Lee aka aplanetruth entitled "A Plane Truth from the Ancients to the Abrahamic Bibles to Modern Times". I didn't know much of this guy beforehand I've seen a video or two of his and I was not attracted to watch any thing else. Low and behold I find this thread about him here. ( I was going to post a new thread under the shills list after reading a few pages of this book )

I only got a couple pages in and seen then this and stopped reading shortly after.

Notice how he only states that Eric runs the Atlantean Conspiracy website but does not mention IFERS..

I think it's a bit funny how one of the first pages of his a plane "TRUTH" book starts off with trying to expose Eric Dubay with FALSE claims that have not been proven, but rather debunked.. I scrolled through a few more pages of the book and its filled with tons of other shill material. There is no doubt in my mind this man is a shill and I am glad this is already aware. You guys are on it !

Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All  Rupld0
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Thanks for posting that Torus.  For anyone new to these slanderous claims against me, you can see conclusive evidence that it was a different "Eric Dubay" who received the $100,000 vaccine settlement starting at 1:49:00 here:

And the other lies are addressed and put to rest here:  http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2016/08/paul-michael-bales-lying-morpheus.html

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Ahhh this guy got me good at the start! Can't believe how sneaky these people are. They've got every base covered, it seems. Well, at least until one of us exposes them but they seem to be doing a pretty good job of exposing themselves, perhaps intentionally? We should know better than to trust anyone with a wall street background. Great work again guys. I used to adopt the philosophy of "they can't all be shills". But it seems like 90% of them are. At least we're learning what to look for. I can spot a shill much better now than at the beginning. Eric and anyone he vouches for are about the only authorities I trust at the moment but even Eric has been deceived too with ODD etc. Not convinced about Eddie Bravo either but at least he's putting it out there.

Edit: I remember what did it for me with planetruth. Way back, I think it was end of 2016, I was watching one of his videos and he began plugging some miracle cure for grey hair half way through. That was game over for me for this turd.
tristancobane
tristancobane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:55 am

Jamie Lee aka Plane Truth is at it again making videos and Facebook posts slandering me, now claiming that I am a member of Monaco royalty Andrea Casiagi pretending to be Eric Dubay. If he did an ounce of actual research he could confirm that I was born Sept. 7th, 1982 in Maine Medical hospital, the only child to two middle-class parents in Maine where I lived until age 21. You can confirm I went to Freeport elementary and Greely high school, and graduated from the University of Maine, then moved to Thailand, but shills like Jamie Lee aren't interested in doing actual research and prefer instead to try and sow seeds of mistrust by telling outright lies about me and smearing my character like this:

Planetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All  70246810

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down