IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

+76
Spake Face
Slowbutsure
Xander
Rapsher
ispeakthetruth
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Irish O'African
Dab_Tsog
Zampan0
Maccanz
Jujuking
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
Flying Jew
RisinHorizon
Alpha
Admin
ChrisVpeace
andyow1
Uhuru Mkali
superuserdo
MaryMoon
mitch
IBMaxwell
Dactylion
lotuseater
starfox42
markwilson
Real World
eekamouse
ForeverFlat
FL@T-E@RTH
bengbeng
Dr_Johnson_C_Philip
seeit
Oliver_Bestfall
exo
RelearningLogic
Nibbs Hackworth
Emeraldacid
GoldenAges
liamhendo1990
active
damnice
RickFE
Bro
ThirdEyeOpen
thugnastylol
only
Schpankme
susie
Ifersknight
Foreverlearning
Artemis
BosnianFlatearther
AetherConspiracy
fakenasa
ckhsteve
WANA
Realearth
tomspiracy
TheTruth
AmericanInIndia
vortexpuppy
Hawkward
inerratic
Razeker
vortexkitten
csp
toddb
hauntedhouse
5c4v3ng3r
eeken
lizardking
Cannalive
80 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by Admin Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 pm

I hoped on to Del's live chat yesterday to give my support and talk about a few flat Earth issues including an update on Kan Ev Art and my flat Earth children's book, the ineffectiveness of recent chat raids, and the much more effective and polite forms of activism being shown by people like Del, John Smith, and several others on the Flat Earth Activism channel.  Please subscribe and support these excellent channels:

Beyond the Imaginary Curve:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw

Flat Earth Activism:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtfKTvPXncvnKtg9EfBLjQ

John Smith:  
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68Pd2nnxGX5r7-t2xiDwdQ

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by Emeraldacid Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

It's so weird to hear myself using words like "we" and "movement" and to be talking about waking people up. I feel like I and many others sort of begrudgingly ended up being a part of this after not being able to reconcile the points made. That unopened chest in the corner of the conspiracy room I guess. Yet here we are- all paranoid and glancing at each other wondering who is real and who is going to end up being another Joe Rogan pre-planted "shill" (popular word these days I guess)

These are some strange times we're in.  It's probably important we all stop and check ourselves now and not turn into the raging cunts we're fighting. I catch myself slipping into that mode sometimes when I get sucked into a youtube comment fight (try to avoid these as I feel my time is better spent elsewhere, but they happen dont they) and it feels gross.

I agree, a more sensible approach is best. Though you can see them already mocking it on the JRE ex: "Ok ok mr  IM JUST SAYING"- Basically they're riling everyone up to the point where no matter how sensibly you bring it up they're going to insult you. That's going to be a fun one to deal with...

Doesn't change my mind though- we can't turn into an army of cunts. Just cant.

Emeraldacid

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:45 am

Here's a great idea, much more effective than chat raids
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Back on the level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kSnNc_oJsI
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:30 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:38 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Small thing, but I replied on the Trailer Park Boys Swearnet blog requesting they make a "Ricky" flat earth t-shirt, as he championed Flat Earth on a TPB podcash earlier = http://blog.swearnet.com/2017/06/new-on-swearnet-com-from-worse-to-badder/#comment-4670

[img:d250]https://servimg.com/view/19741180/4]Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 Flat-e13
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:51 pm

if i buy something on internet i always check youtube for reviews.
so i think a good idea to catch the ones who dont want to look for the info is to make a review on something you own(electronics, cloths, gear and gadgets) that others might be looking to buy, and end the review whit a special fe messege. but make sure you do the review before the messege or you will annoy them
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by RelearningLogic Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Simple and valid question that every aware student should ask/should have asked in school.
https://youtu.be/g5NSETzbuH4

RelearningLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:12 pm

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/phd-thesis-the-earth-is-flat-1.2009202

exo

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 Empty Flat Earth PhD Thesis hoax

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:58 pm

exo wrote:http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/phd-thesis-the-earth-is-flat-1.2009202

Exo,

To read such a scholarly compilation from Tunisian doctoral candidate, the transcripts of the defense and the peer reviews of such a dissertation would be a step forward in legitimate scientific debate. Unfortunately, it appears as though this entire story is a hoax.

Hoax, urban legend or outright lie, the doctoral student remains unnamed, and the Tunisian academic and scientific echelons are said to be in an uproar. The article further claims that the former president of the Tunisian Astronomical Association (also unnamed) received the document, and provided the general conclusions on social media.

After a few keyword searches, here is an extensively detailed debunking outline on Spiritual North, http://www.spiritualnorth.com/blog/flat-earth-phd-hoax-university-of-sfax-tunisia

The opinions of Spiritual North seem inconsistent with Flat Earth Truth; however, the blog is well-detailed with perhaps another dozen hyperlinks.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Excellent work Oliver! Many thanks for this. More controlled oppositional narratives. O, what a tangled web they weave when first they practise to deceive!

exo

Back to top Go down

Post by seeit Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
Unfortunately, it appears as though this entire story is a hoax.

Hoax, urban legend or outright lie, the doctoral student remains unnamed,

I don't understand. Is the document unavailable, because I think I have it, unless what you're saying is it is fake.

seeit

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 Empty Remain Vigilant and Skeptical

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:09 pm

seeit wrote:
Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
Unfortunately, it appears as though this entire story is a hoax.

Hoax, urban legend or outright lie, the doctoral student remains unnamed,

I don't understand.  Is the document unavailable, because I think I have it, unless what you're saying is it is fake.

seeit,

Please remain vigilant and skeptical of any document, regardless of format or content, that has an unnamed author, an unidentified review committee and an unclear motive.

If it does not follow an authentic format with an abstract, contents and references, even as a rough draft, it is probably a hoax.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Johnson_C_Philip Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 am

I hope I am posting this in the right thread because this says this thread relates to spreading flat earth truth.

I am a physicist and a Christian leader from India. I work mostly among University students. I am also principal of a Bible Seminary here.

I am interested in getting as much printed material (popular as well as scholarly) on the flat earth concept for our seminary library. Would anyone be interested in helping me?

You can send me a message at jcphilip@TrinityTheology.org

Dr. Johnson C. Philip, India

Dr_Johnson_C_Philip

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 am

Dr_Johnson_C_Philip wrote:I hope I am posting this in the right thread because this says this thread relates to spreading flat earth truth.

I am a physicist and a Christian leader from India. I work mostly among University students. I am also principal of a Bible Seminary here.

I am interested in getting as much printed material (popular as well as scholarly) on the flat earth concept for our seminary library. Would anyone be interested in helping me?

You can send me a message at jcphilip@TrinityTheology.org

Dr. Johnson C. Philip, India

well if you havent found it yet i recomend 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball by eric dubay.
if you want to share the flat earth truth thats the best way imo.
and meby a youtube video called history of the flat earth also by eric dubay.
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 pm

im gonna repeat my self, cos i feel its very important.

The bigest weapon they have ageinst us is imo starvation,
and the best way to defend ageinst that imo is some sort of seed boombing.
In my dreams i se jungles of wild food, enughf for all animals and humans.
It shuldnt be imposibel to make food grow on its own in the wild, to me it looks like some one removed it from nature.
If flat earth is the sword, lets make seed boombing the sheild.
If we fil the world whit wild free food no one need to fear poverty.

Schpanki recomends you all read- One straw revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:41 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:19 am

bengbeng wrote:im gonna repeat my self, cos i feel its very important.

The bigest weapon they have ageinst us is imo starvation,
and the best way to defend ageinst that imo is some sort of seed boombing.
In my dreams i se jungles of wild food, enughf for all animals and humans.
It shuldnt be imposibel to make food grow on its own in the wild, to me it looks like some one removed it from nature.
If flat earth is the sword, lets make seed boombing the sheild.
If we fil the world whit wild free food no one need to fear poverty.

Schpanki recomends you all read- One straw revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka

Never a truer word spoken!
WE all know the fiat-money system will eventually fail, and we see people advocating the adoption of Bitcoin and sinking money in to gold and silver, like this will somehow offer salvation when the fiat-money bubble inevitably bursts.

The idea being when the whole financial system crashes you will somehow be protected with these precious metals, only one problem with that, you cannot eat gold and silver, so it will be virtually worthless.
We all need to grow our own vegetables, it's very easy to do and does not require a huge amount of land, my Grandparents had a very small garden but grew carrots, rhubarb, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, herbs and so-on,
The best thing we can do is adopt this practice, there is nothing more rewarding than growing your own and it's often a cliche, but they do taste better than store-bought, pesticide-ridden, weeks-old vegetables.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:

Never a truer word spoken!
WE all know the fiat-money system will eventually fail, and we see people advocating the adoption of Bitcoin and sinking money in to gold and silver, like this will somehow offer salvation when the fiat-money bubble inevitably bursts.

The idea being when the whole financial system crashes you will somehow be protected with these precious metals, only one problem with that, you cannot eat gold and silver, so it will be virtually worthless.
We all need to grow our own vegetables, it's very easy to do and does not require a huge amount of land, my Grandparents had a very small garden but grew carrots, rhubarb, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, herbs and so-on,
The best thing we can do is adopt this practice, there is nothing more rewarding than growing your own and it's often a cliche, but they do taste better than store-bought, pesticide-ridden, weeks-old vegetables.

yes thanks for puting it in better words and probly more realistic. its very scary to me to se that even the farmers have been tricked, they are supose to be close whit nature.
But now they poison the plants and misstreat animals, how can i buy food from some one like that.
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:03 am

France graffiti

http://www.thepicta.com/media/1600746358107874040_2695534856

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 82b9bb4090fa163032fc63082d7ee17f
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 Empty 200 Proofs QR Code to Print and Spread

Post by susie Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 am

QR CODE TO PRINT AND SPREAD.  
200 proofs on QR CODE!!
Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 200_pr10
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 5 Empty Suppression....

Post by ForeverFlat Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Hey Guys,

Morning my fellow truth seekers. I wanted to just leave a quick post about suppression of information. I may have posted something like this here before, but it’s been while and think it’s very important. Quick story..
So I went to my local Barnes and Noble to help in our mutual information war. I thought to myself, if I go grab Eric’s book (one of few, this was FEC), I could help contribute to Eric’s success and the cause, in a indirect monetary way. I think it’s very important to support those of which you admire and deserve respect. Anyway, so I get there, and there is whole section, of course, designated for all your priests of scientism.
They sat in a row, like the Mt. Rushmore of bullshit. I even chuckled to myself, as I ran my fingers across some of the covers and pages displayed.
My next move was to find the real information and see if I could find the “fringe” works, so to speak. As I grabbed a cup of coffee, I did circles around the store. I thought to myself, ok so maybe they don’t cater to the independent publisher or authors and I might need to order it, fine (at this point I was alittle suspicious, it’s in my nature I guess

Last edited by ForeverFlat on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by eekamouse Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm

ForeverFlat wrote:Hey Guys,

Morning my fellow truth seekers. I wanted to just leave a quick post about suppression of information. I may have posted something like this here before, but it’s been while and think it’s very important. Quick story..
So I went to my local Barnes and Noble to help in our mutual information war. I thought to myself, if I go grab Eric’s book (one of few, this was FEC), I could help contribute to Eric’s success and the cause, in a indirect monetary way. I think it’s very important to support those of which you admire and deserve respect. Anyway, so I get there, and there is whole section, of course, designated for all your priests of scientism.
They sat in a row, like the Mt. Rushmore of bullshit. I even chuckled to myself, as I ran my fingers across some of the covers and pages displayed.
My next move was to find the real information and see if I could find the “fringe” works, so to speak. As I grabbed a cup of coffee, I did circles around the store. I thought to myself, ok so maybe they don’t cater to the independent publisher or authors and I might need to order it, fine (at this point I was alittle suspicious, it’s mmy nature I guess

what was your point of this? That barnes and noble dont sell erics books? Did you ask if you culd order it? If no, i suggjest you go back and talk to the shop keapers about erics books, that way they might bring it in. The more they hear about it the more likely they bring it in, so if you pass a book store go in and ask for erics books
eekamouse
eekamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next