IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Empty Why isn't this forum banned?

Post by trake Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:52 pm

I have a question regarding the hosting platform forumotion.com. My question is why isn't this forum banned? Since forumotion explicitly states that incitement to racial hatred is not allowed on the website, yet you seem to have anti-Jewish sentiments within this forum and yet are not banned. My question is why do you think this is? Is it because the administrators of forumotion are lazy in regards to enforcing their policy or is it because this forum doesn't actually incite racial hatred, or is it because this forum is valuable to the powers that be for data-mining purposes?
Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Screen10

Last edited by trake on Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added image and title)

trake

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Admin Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:43 pm

Judaism is a religion, not a race, and this forum incites people to research, not to hate
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

EthericData2, Russian Blue Cat, jessieThinks, nowhereelsetogo, Jbgood, Forest4theTreez and thugga like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:58 pm

Admin wrote:Judaism is a religion, not a race, and this forum incites people to research, not to hate

And a pretty f*cking horrible one at that....

http://www.come-and-hear.com/navigate.html
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

trake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Empty I'm not sure what to do

Post by newresearcher Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:51 am

I guess this is sort of like an introduction/observation from me, I'm really not feeling very good, I'm very scared and worried.

Thank you for having me, and I hope I'm not breaking any ToS (forgive me if I am).

Eric, if that was you I was corresponding with over DM, my apologies. I did not know this existed https://ifers.forumotion.com/t79-why-they-lie-to-us-about-the-flat-earth but it reaffirmed what I already knew to be true inside of my gut. By making us look outward towards 'the cosmos' it prevents us from looking INWARD, to ourselves, and to one another for our real purpose on this plane.

I have not yet done my research to prove or disprove that the earth is flat, but I know it to be true. A friend of mine first tipped me off to this truth in 2017, and he did an excellent job of explaining it to me. I am not a glober, I have been trying to tell many people about it, but yet, they refuse to listen. The indoctrination is too strong. I have been shunned from many circles, and even laughed at by some of my family members.

Part of the reason I believed it is because I have always known there was something evil and corrupt about this realm I live in. I was heavily medicated against my will when I was 9 years of age, I'm unofficially a 'Pfizer baby' (Sertraline is owned by Pfizer). Despite my wishes I was made to take a drug cocktail sometimes five times a day, which didn't help me, it made my so-called behaviours worse. My mom ended up having to sign me away to the system and to this day it's done a number on her, and all of our family. I see this exact same situation playing out today, not just with transgender children being forcefully medicated and mutilated, but in the way in which the politicians are going about combating 'climate change.' They're making people chop trees down, which in turn is going to spike CO2 emissions so that they can pull up a graph and say "look, our climate is getting worse, we need to take away more of your freedoms."

This is pure evil, and I strongly believe they will release more plagues upon our society so that they can produce and sell more vaccines to the public that they're going to bully you into taking.

Further, I think they're going to do everything they can to crash the dollar and make the old system 'worthless' so that they can usher in their RFID microchip and one world digital currency. I think they're going to launch an EMP to knock out our entire electrical grid, and the carnage and chaos that will follow is unlike anything we can fathom.

Despite me recently telling this to the individual who first introduced me to the flat earth, he unfortunately did not have a plan or seemed to care in the slightest about how to go forth in such an event. I think he, as well as many others who know the truth about our world will go along with this plan when it comes to fruition and take the microchip and accept their satanic NWO. It's not something I'm prepared to do, I do not want to live under communism, where I can be hacked to think and do exactly as they want me to.

Does anyone have a plan, or know what to do, or what might happen next? I feel so alone and it's like I have absolutely no one to turn to. I'm done being angry (sort of) that the elites are getting away with all of this. I'd like to take action to protect myself, and the ones I care about. What do I need to do? Please help me.

newresearcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:38 pm

newresearcher wrote:What do I need to do? Please help me.

Greetings newresearcher, unofficial Pfizer-baby,

It appears as though your new research needs a focus. If it is your suspicion that Pfizer has Pfucked up your life, start researching Pfizer.

You state that there is something evil and corrupt -- start by finding and sharing the human faces of this evil.

For example, you could start with a very simple search of Pfizer:

https://www.pfizer.com/about/people/executives
https://www.pfizer.com/about/people/board-members
https://www.pfizer.com/about/people/scientists

If this corporation has produced and pushed poison Zoloft into your mortal shell, you owe it to yourself to look into these evil pricks. Take every name and cross-reference every freaking one of them -- every interview, tweet and biscuit recipe that they have posted or published. Find the connections.

Pfizer is at the center of much, much more than just Zoloft/sertraline. Find where their programs and profits overlap toward the progression of the evil that you sense.

You asked what you need to do. This is what you need to do. This knowledge will help you regain your focus.

Please compile and share your research.

Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by newresearcher Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:59 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:

It appears as though your new research needs a focus.  If it is your suspicion that Pfizer has Pfucked up your life, start researching Pfizer.

You state that there is something evil and corrupt -- start by finding and sharing the human faces of this evil.

If this corporation has produced and pushed poison Zoloft into your mortal shell, you owe it to yourself to look into these evil pricks.  Take every name and cross-reference every freaking one of them -- every interview, tweet and biscuit recipe that they have posted or published.  Find the connections.

Pfizer is at the center of much, much more than just Zoloft/sertraline.  Find where their programs and profits overlap toward the progression of the evil that you sense.

You asked what you need to do.  This is what you need to do.  This knowledge will help you regain your focus.  

But why would I want to look into Pfizer? I know what they do - they over-prescribe 'medicines' to the masses that people do not need. Sometimes children are not allowed into school unless they're on these drugs. Obviously the teachers/unions are on the globalists payrolls. You guys are the only ones I can talk to about this, everyone else snorts and then dismisses me and whatever it is I'm saying.

If there's anything I'd like to research, it's the zionists and whatever diabolical plans they're up to. I'd like to have some forewarning for whatever it is they're planning to do next. The thing is, I don't know how to do that. When I look up 'judaism,' I am not made privy to whatever it is that the zionists practice, it seems like just a normal religion. My friend who introduced me to the truth told me that they believe we 'goyim' are but cattle to be slaughtered, or that can be slaughtered (or something to that effect). I cannot find this in any of my internet searches. Where do I go to find the answers, the truth of it all when the truth is so heavily censored, redacted and otherwise obfuscated from any persons search queries?

newresearcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:37 pm

newresearcher wrote:
Oliver_Bestfall wrote:

It appears as though your new research needs a focus.  If it is your suspicion that Pfizer has Pfucked up your life, start researching Pfizer.

If this corporation has produced and pushed poison Zoloft into your mortal shell, you owe it to yourself to look into these evil pricks.  Take every name and cross-reference every freaking one of them -- every interview, tweet and biscuit recipe that they have posted or published.  Find the connections.

Pfizer is at the center of much, much more than just Zoloft/sertraline.  Find where their programs and profits overlap toward the progression of the evil that you sense.

You asked what you need to do.  This is what you need to do.  This knowledge will help you regain your focus.  

. . .

If there's anything I'd like to research, it's the zionists and whatever diabolical plans they're up to. I'd like to have some forewarning for whatever it is they're planning to do next. The thing is, I don't know how to do that. When I look up 'judaism,' I am not made privy to whatever it is that the zionists practice, it seems like just a normal religion. My friend who introduced me to the truth told me that they believe we 'goyim' are but cattle to be slaughtered, or that can be slaughtered (or something to that effect). I cannot find this in any of my internet searches. Where do I go to find the answers, the truth of it all when the truth is so heavily censored, redacted and otherwise obfuscated from any persons search queries?

Okay, let's make this very, very easy, top of the list -- Pfizer, CEO and Chairman, Dr. Albert Bourla, let's go to Wikipedia ... if you'd like to research the zionists, read through here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla

Wow! You've just found your first jew! Technically, I held your hand and walked you over there, but it still counts. Cattle to be slaughtered? How apropos -- Dr. Albert Bourla is a veterinarian, he can tell you all about the cattle and sheep and exactly what drugs to push into these animals.

Welcome to IFERS -- now do some damn research!

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder, nowhereelsetogo and newresearcher like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyCaymanian Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:13 pm

Hiyo!
Yes, I am a new member and curious to watch and learn to my ever expanding knowledge of the Flat Earth we reside on.

Thank you very much for accepting me and I hope to contribute in any which way I can, whole heartedly and genuinely!

Much Love & Respect!
I love you I love you I love you

OnlyCaymanian

EthericData2, nowhereelsetogo, Koubenakombi and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Empty Why I am now a Flat Earther.

Post by wtf1850s Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:50 pm

What changed my mind?

1. Mr. Dubay is unwavering, even this day, and justifiably adamant.
2. The science speaks for itself, it is simple to understand.
3. Mr. Dubay did an excellent job presenting the scientific evidence, and sticking to it.
4. There isn’t one video or image that is legit from any of the alleged space-based observation platforms from any nation showing how a 767 I flew from Mexico to India landed upside down.
5. Flying & sailing, once the scales were removed from my eyes, all three could see clearly and farther than possible, according to their math I shouldn’t.
6. The hatred for people simply questioning the official narrative. The constant attacks and their refusal to acknowledge that they lost, their science is of the pseudo sort.
7. The absolute hatred for Eric Dubay specifically. If they had ignored him, I would have missed it now, present day. I turned off mainstream news in 2012, I had had enough propaganda along with the silly ancient alien cucks.

What bothers me.

1. The Christians, they continually contaminate the science. IMHO, Mr. Dubay’s research into Atlantis has more merit than the bible does. The Flat Earth science is incompatible with your End-Times programming.
2. I have to waste my valuable time just to find honest to god science.
3. The so-called documentaries are amateurish. We have to do better. I saw Level & The Next Level which had a lot of potential and failed IMO. They excluded Dave the piss drinker which was the wrong move, he above most is the most presentable next to Mr. Dubay.
*Please stop with the silly background music in your documentaries, it overwhelms the content, and annoys most of us.
4. I found this Flat Earth a month ago because a troll posted a picture of the alleged transgender Mr. Dubay which was taken out of content. The more they attack, the more they expose themselves.
5. Flat Earthers keep doing stupid shit, please stop.
6. Flat Earthers attacking people, this is what turned me off about the Level documentaries. Calling people stupid, fat, and dumb is a no-no.

I have learned recently that humanity is still searching Flat-Earth , I recently started noticing a lot of anti-NASA clothing around USA.

wtf1850s
wtf1850s

http://mileswmathis.com/

EthericData2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:07 am

trake wrote:I have a question regarding the hosting platform forumotion.com. My question is why isn't this forum banned? Since forumotion explicitly states that incitement to racial hatred is not allowed on the website, yet you seem to have anti-Jewish sentiments within this forum and yet are not banned. My question is why do you think this is? Is it because the administrators of forumotion are lazy in regards to enforcing their policy or is it because this forum doesn't actually incite racial hatred, or is it because this forum is valuable to the powers that be for data-mining purposes?
Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Screen10

this "person" needs to be banned because they're a shill posting disinfo meant to marginalize this forum and flat earth in general
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:05 pm

newresearcher wrote:Does anyone have a plan, or know what to do, or what might happen next? I feel so alone and it's like I have absolutely no one to turn to.
Welcome to the forum. I can fully understand you and partly feel the same. There's absolutely nobody I can talk to about flat earth. I first try to find out if a person believes in the "Corona pandemic". If he/she does, there's no point in getting further, than this person will also believe that the earth is a globe and that we have a "climate crisis". Regarding friends and family, there's only my mother and a close friend who don't believe in the "pandemic", but they believe in the globe earth. The close friend is kind of funny, he doesn't believe in manmade climate change, but believes in the official 9/11 story. Both narratives are very easy to disprove. I cannot understand how one can see the lies about "climate", but cannot see the lies about "9/11".

What might happen next? The elites will try to establish a worldwide digital curreny. I can mostly speak of Germany - unemployment will strongly rise here, because the middle class companies are systematically being destroyed (one of Klaus Schwab's goals is being performed). They simply cannot afford the rising energy costs and will go bancrupt.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Forest4theTreez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbgood Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:20 pm

Hello all, A few years ago I thought to myself, “How does the ocean water bend?”  So I went online and read, “And don’t believe any of those flat earth people”. Such people exist? I thought flat earth was tongue in cheek reason for friends to drink beer together.
Eric helped me find many roads to many truths. What a grand journey it’s been. So glad to be here!

Jbgood

Koubenakombi and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:31 pm

Jbgood wrote:Hello all, A few years ago I thought to myself, “How does the ocean water bend?”  So I went online and read, “And don’t believe any of those flat earth people”. Such people exist? I thought flat earth was tongue in cheek reason for friends to drink beer together.
Eric helped me find many roads to many truths. What a grand journey it’s been. So glad to be here!

It reminds me of when I was in public middle school and we were taught sex-ed and the topic of the harmful effects of pornography came up and 2 of the boys in our class admitted that they were watching pornography in 8th grade. And I was so shocked that boys my age actually watched something that is adult content, that I decided to try it out myself and from that day forward I became addicted to pornography instead of not use it like the sex-ed teacher intended us to do. This is obviously a more negative example of such a phenomenon, but it shows that when others are doing something openly it makes you more likely to do it yourself even if people discourage you from doing it.

Wow this just gave me an idea! Making a reverse-psychology flat Earth campaign! Instead of trying to tell people the Earth is Flat, just go around the streets telling people that the Earth is Round and that they shouldn't listen to Flat Earthers like Eric Dubay! I can picture me walking around and just stopping random people on the streets and then telling them that the Earth is round and they look confused and agree with me, then I explain to them that I'm just worried about all the amount of people becoming flat Earthers and from watching flat Earth videos, isn't it like 9% of Americans think the Earth might be flat? I can then start telling them about how there was the Zetetic Society, then the IFERS and Samuel Shenton, also talk about the Flat Earth Society etc, layout the whole history but make it seem like I'm against all that, but actually get them intrigued into the subject.

Just like this guy did with veganism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJdcSPiDEWo

pitagoras

Admin and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ArwenGuitarPlayer Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:45 pm

Hello everybody. I'm damn grateful to finally be posting on here. I first heard about FE in 2014. I was surprisingly consumed with it and it wasn't long before I completely accepted it as obvious truth. I was already a conspiracy theorist, and frustrated with the so called "legal" system. I spent so much time reading David Icke, Michel Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, and a bunch of online forums. I went through my law of attraction phase. When I found Erics YouTube channel it literally changed my life.

ArwenGuitarPlayer

nowhereelsetogo, Koubenakombi, flateartherclay and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DR Huddleston Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:41 pm

Eric is very good at, and prolific with his work.
There is no doubt that we have been lied to for quite some time now re: the nature of the multiverse, and who Humans are.

DR Huddleston

flateartherclay and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapali Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:30 pm

@Schpankme

Allow me to disagree.

The flat earth may indeed be an important topic in everyone's life. But the most important issue can be put into these simple words: There is only the Divine.

Smile

Schpankme wrote:Hello all,  

Welcome to the most important subject of your life.  This one subject will unravel all
the hidden secrets and conspiracies.

Best regards
Kapali
Kapali

http://mothersriaurobindo.de/

flateartherclay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by simulation Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:05 am

Hi all,

Flat earther from Aus who's been aware of IFERS for a while now but only recently decided to make an account and join. For me personally I have not encountered any claims about the ball earth that either can't also be true of a level earth, or that do not require a greater suspension of disbelief than that required for a level plane. Suspension of disbelief being claims about water bending around balls, or a high-pressure environment's without containment, or a barrier to prevent equilibrium with low pressure etc. From our shared reference frame, no claims about the ball can be demonstrated without the use of cartoons or laboratory conditions (and even then in conditions that do not match what we observe in our immediate shared reference frame). So I feel that the reasonable default position to hold would be that the earth is level, consistent with what we are capable of observing.

Nice to meet you all

simulation

Admin, jessieThinks, notdownunder and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Empty Newbie

Post by groovethief Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:33 pm

Not a doubt in my mind, its flat as fuck out there.
Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Totall10
Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Clause10

groovethief

Back to top Go down

Post by John Clees Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:17 am

groovethief wrote:Not a doubt in my mind, its flat as fuck out there.

Whats the 3 fingers - lulz.
I'm afraid to ask...
Haha

John Clees

https://redsoulrecords.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:10 pm

John Clees wrote:
groovethief wrote:Not a doubt in my mind, its flat as fuck out there.

Whats the 3 fingers - lulz.
I'm afraid to ask...
Haha

That is how many fingers he could easily get up Noval Haris, Tony Blair and Justin (Castro) treaudous asses before he bummed them. Not fiction, fact.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Empty Hello Eric

Post by Jimbofunk1 Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:32 am

The misinfo agents initially talked me out of trusting my senses in regards to the flat earth theory. However your presentations convinced me to trust my senses. I'm fairly certain based on observation that we are on a fixed plane.
Jimbofunk1
Jimbofunk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest4theTreez Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:38 pm

Jimbofunk1 wrote:The misinfo agents initially talked me out of trusting my senses in regards to the flat earth theory. However your presentations convinced me to trust my senses. I'm fairly certain based on observation that we are on a fixed plane.

Most people are oblivious to the fact that Google and googled owned YouTube are heavily controlled and censored. Regardless of people’s differences in beliefs, opinions or worldviews that should be of major concern and a huge red  flag for everyone. I’m not even a content creator on YouTube and I’m being monitored and censored, basically shadow banned. Sometimes my comments will be removed immediately by whatever system they have in place and I recently found out that many if not most of my comments, regardless of the channel I post on, will appear to me as successfully posted yet when checking on someone else’s account the comments are not there.

It amazes me how confused, bewildered and bamboozled so many people are and how out of touch with reality many people are. It’s obvious to anyone with a sovereign mind that’s capable of critically thinking and connecting dots that when you do a basic Google or YouTube search for ‘flat earth’ on google you immediately get that BS Wikipedia saying “flat earth is an archaic and scientifically disproven conception of the shape of the earth as a disc or plane…” followed by the control opposition “flat earth society”. Then articles and videos meant to make false claims and misrepresentations that are so ridiculous that it reinforces in the gullible, ignorant, naive, hypnotized herd followers minds what the media and president Obama deception damage control campaign where they mocked, ridiculed and said you might be sick in the head and a tinfoil hate conspiracy theorist if you believe the earth is flat. Obama specifically said “we don’t have time to have a meeting with the flat earth society” as if to imply to the mindless drones that the flat earth society is a legitimate research group. There lies the images of a disc floating in space amongst spherical planets with water cascading off the edges that all the shill sell out YouTube channels use in their thumbnails along with goofy pictures of them face palming themselves.

A Google/YouTube executive or representative went in front of congress to discuss how to control ‘misinformation’ on their platform. If people were able to think logically and think for themselves they would immediately know that means it’s truth they don’t want people becoming aware of.  Flat earth is mentioned in that congressional meeting and shortly after that all flat earth videos have that annoying Wikipedia context bar attached further reinforcing in the minds of the fools that it’s a topic that has been disproven. It’s so obvious what’s happening which is why it’s so frustrating and honestly really sad and embarrassing that so many people can’t seem to figure it out and even more annoying when they say they don’t care. The liars don’t even hide their intentions, everything is in plain site and most people are still oblivious!

When you search Eric Dubay on YouTube scroll to the right and all you see is videos discrediting him and many videos with thumbnails of his pictures modified to make him look weird or crazy. It’s absolutely pathetic and disgusting what lengths these scumbags will go to keep people believing their deceptions while making people believe the truth is ridiculous. There’s also obvious paid trolls or maybe bots that appear to be assigned to many channels to just make fun of and annoy anyone like myself that try and spread truth. To those that aren’t paid trolls they appear to be suffering from something akin to Stockholm syndrome. They praise, worship and defend their mental slave masters while attacking, mocking and ridiculing those of us that were able to liberate our minds.

The fact that this is still such a divisive and debated topic baffles me. I’m starting to think maybe humanity is too far gone. The waters are too muddied and the lifetime of indoctrination, brainwashing, propaganda, ignorance and cognitive dissonance is proving too strong for many to overcome.

Forest4theTreez

Koubenakombi and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest4theTreez Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:34 am

wtf1850s wrote:What changed my mind?

1. Mr. Dubay is unwavering, even this day, and justifiably adamant.
2. The science speaks for itself, it is simple to understand.
3. Mr. Dubay did an excellent job presenting the scientific evidence, and sticking to it.
4. There isn’t one video or image that is legit from any of the alleged space-based observation platforms from any nation showing how a 767 I flew from Mexico to India landed upside down.
5. Flying & sailing, once the scales were removed from my eyes, all three could see clearly and farther than possible, according to their math I shouldn’t.
6. The hatred for people simply questioning the official narrative. The constant attacks and their refusal to acknowledge that they lost, their science is of the pseudo sort.  
7. The absolute hatred for Eric Dubay specifically. If they had ignored him, I would have missed it now, present day. I turned off mainstream news in 2012, I had had enough propaganda along with the silly ancient alien cucks.

What bothers me.

1. The Christians, they continually contaminate the science. IMHO, Mr. Dubay’s research into Atlantis has more merit than the bible does. The Flat Earth science is incompatible with your End-Times programming.
2. I have to waste my valuable time just to find honest to god science.
3. The so-called documentaries are amateurish. We have to do better. I saw Level & The Next Level which had a lot of potential and failed IMO. They excluded Dave the piss drinker which  was the wrong move, he above most is the most presentable next to Mr. Dubay.
*Please stop with the silly background music in your documentaries, it overwhelms the content, and annoys most of us.
4. I found this Flat Earth a month ago because a troll posted a picture of the alleged transgender Mr. Dubay which was taken out of content. The more they attack, the more they expose themselves.
5. Flat Earthers keep doing stupid shit, please stop.
6. Flat Earthers attacking people, this is what turned me off about the Level documentaries. Calling people stupid, fat, and dumb is a no-no.

I have learned recently that humanity is still searching Flat-Earth , I recently started noticing a lot of anti-NASA clothing around USA.

Everything on the list is good but if I shower a person with videos, links and information from credible sources like that of Dubay and the person continues to act like an obnoxious ignorant fool then I will always let them know what it is. I have zero patience or empathy for these types. The golden rule is always applied. Treat people the way you want to be treated and it goes both ways. After years of dealing with the same childlike immature and apparently not very bright type of person I’ve grown tired of playing the nice guy role. I literally spent years bombarding a once friend, a fanatical Christian at that, with tons of information and he still to this day can’t figure it out and annoys me to the breaking point. I’ve lost friends and more over this like probably most of us have. Years of experience with people and getting the same cookie cutter reactions and defense mechanisms tells me that regardless of your method of delivery some people will never get it.

You can plant a million seeds but if the soil is bad nothing will grow. Unfortunately most people are beyond repair or salvation.

Imagine a Christian who is fanatical about their BELIEFS, because that’s all it is, no different than the heliocentric model, yet for some reason they’ve decided which parts of the Bible to take literally and which parts are metaphorical. They obviously have a favorite religious buddy, family member, pastor or church who decided for them. Many people can’t think for themselves, we can thank the ‘educational’ for that. And those same brain dead morons will admit government is shady and isn’t trustworthy but they believe NASA, a government agency, is honest and to be trusted.

I like how NathanOakley1980 deals with these types of people. No more Mr nice guy it’s time for tough love. In the end it’s all psychological warfare and we’re being divided and conquered. Look at all the amazing work Eric has done and how he’s been treated and portrayed by the opposition. He’s very well spoken, articulate, cool calm and collected and when I share information from him the brainwashed parrot lemmings with their diarrhea of the mouth just regurgitate and spew the hate they were exposed to about Eric on the many hit piece defamatory and disrespectful completely incorrect and uncalled for videos YouTube recommends to these sheeple.

Forest4theTreez

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 15 Empty “they” are desperate keeping up with the fake “his”story

Post by perseus Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:35 pm

Hello everyone,

I’m new here and would like to take part of this wonderful forum.

Recently I had the chance to visit few cinemas in UK, and the one think that is quite obvious is, how desperate the vampires of this world are to maintain the lie. The hole cinema experience is bombarded with topics like, Science, Globe, Space, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Gravity, Evolution, LGBT, Russia-the bad guys, AI thread , Nuclear Bombs. From the moment you walk in, the conditioning starts from the posters, the ads, the movie trailers, the movies it’s self are full of the topics I mentioned. I believe the masses awareness about the truth is spreading like wild fire and the powers that be are trying their best to weaponised any possible medium they have to maintain the illusion and continue the conditioning of the western civilisation.

Keep up the fight ( the cat is out of the bag)

Love you all 🥰

perseus

Back to top Go down

Post by johannes.wallenfang Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:53 am

Hello
I am new to the forum, but not new to the true shape of the earth.
My journey to FLAT EARTH took me 57 years...

9-11 and the faked moon landings were familiar to me years before; the Flat Earth was for me the keystone that somehow made everything logical.
Quite frustrating when you realize that absolutely everything you believed in was a lie.
I have learned more in the last two and a half years than in all the years before.

I can remember the TV broadcasts of the "moon missions" myself; also the "drama" surrounding Apollo 13.
I was eight years old at the time and I was fascinated by these "heroes"...

The people in Germany are extremely brainwashed. No matter what you show them, they don't believe the simplest logical things.
The law of perspective in relation is already a conspiracy theory.
But when the stupidest nonsense is announced on the news, these sheep worship the television.

Thanks to Eric for his great work and for being able to be here.
johannes.wallenfang
johannes.wallenfang

Libertarian, notdownunder, Koubenakombi and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next