IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Uhuru Mkali Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi everyone, I am Uhuru Mkali, you might have seen me be being difficult in Youtube comment sections Smile but I need to up my game.

My name is Kenyan for Shining Freedom and is a family in-joke.
Uhuru Mkali
Uhuru Mkali

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesOpen31 Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi Everyone, so happy to be here! Found your videos online recently Eric, and I’m officially awake. Crazy to ever think I believed what I had been brainwashed to believe growing up.

Another Albertan from Canada here, glad to see some others.

Excited to get reading and learn more truths about our history and existence. Thanks Eric for all the amazing work you do, you woke me up!!

EyesOpen31

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mrhadouken1013 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Hi guys I'm one of the new guys in the forum but I've been researching about flat earth as much as I can for the past 2 years. Like most guys who came to believe in flat earth, I was deep into conspiracies like 911, freemasonry or elites, fake moon landings, fake space. It was fate that out of nowhere I stumbled across Eric Dubay's work on Youtube and I've been a believer since. Thank you Eric Dubay for creating a forum to truth. Keep up the good work!

mrhadouken1013

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Hey,

In the video documentary below on the Convex Earth, they talk about a "new continent" on the other side of the Ice Wall.

Does anyone know the name of this continent, and is there any additional information about it?

Thanks!

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by mrhadouken1013 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Ethericdata I think they're tryna throw people off from flat earth. I watched the whole thing and it's alot red flags. Would not take it serious.

mrhadouken1013

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:16 am

mrhadouken1013 wrote:Ethericdata I think they're tryna throw people off from flat earth. I watched the whole thing and it's alot red flags. Would not take it serious.

Thank you for your response.

Yeah. I agree that some of it seems like controlled opposition.

The hidden continent behind the ice wall has been hinted before in other videos, and I am curious if there is any information about it.

Can you or someone point me in the right direction or assist me with understanding the rumors of a hidden continent?

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 pm

EthericData2 wrote:
it seems like controlled opposition

The hidden continent behind the ice wall

assist me with understanding of a hidden continent

Continuing to ask about the fake hidden continent is an exercise in mental masturbation.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by doxoliday Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:40 am

I'd say the biggest red flag is right in the title: CONVEX. Our topographical planate ("earth" situated within a vaulted hyperplane) does not supply sufficient evidence for a perceivably continuous convexity. Its land mass features or the various altitudes in comparison to sea level do not imply a standardized measurement for alleged convexity. Even though there are some good experimental outlooks, some initial demonstrative approaches to refuting gravity, showing water level to be unquestionable and problematizing curvature, the overall production repeatedly included faulty diagrams and incomplete depictions of the various experiments. Not to mention the dubious blending of purely hearsay Einsteinian light theory alongside comparisons to our lifeworld being like an asteroids amidst the cartoony, half pear looking toilet bowl model displaying an oddly suspended object that still conforms to an outer space cosmo-narrative. Also the Bilu backstory is facepalm worthy.
doxoliday
doxoliday

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 11 Empty Introduction

Post by Denspressure Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello IFERS,

On some websites it is common or even mandatory to write an introduction about yourself, so here we goes.

I am Niels but I go online by various usernames.

My hobbies are analog photography, 35mm and medium format. An other hobby are retro computers from the 80's to mid 90's.

I'm on several conspiracy/flat-earth related wesbites and just found this website. I made and run the TFES Discord server with an expanding team of moderators, we get a gargantuan amount of trolls and spammers, so my team does its best to keep it somewhat organized. I have read a few topics here but I am mostly interested in NASA and space exploration related stuff.

My largest contribution Internet has to be my online archive of space memorabilia in various forms and from various mediums. currently, some hundred hours of third party audio, hundreds of slides and prints, a few hours of video and 3 NASA computer tapes from Skylab.

Later this week I will make a dedicated post about the online archive, detailing every set, and the things I am currently working on and I am expecting to receive soon. I do almost all the scanning and playing myself aside from some things like the NASA computer tapes, as I have no tape recorder for such media.

Here is a quick video I made some days ago on a batch I am working on:

Later I will also make some topics about the photography I have been taking. I am working on a libration time lapse of the moon.
Something else I am been wanting to do is photograph  the sun with a solar filter over the course of a day or two to see if it shrinks. I dont have a tracking mount or automated shutter though, I will just take a photo every hour or so.

When did you find this websites, and are you active on any other webforums? what is your general experience on this website?
I heard something about a Discord server related with this website, I would like a link to it if possible.

Kind regards,
Denspressure
Denspressure
Denspressure

https://archive.org/details/@apollo_16_uvc_s201_as16-123

Huge_Lead_Balls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Beelzebub Sun May 20, 2018 4:37 am

Hello, I am new to flat earth but no stranger to other truths labeled as conspiracy. I started researching conspiracy as a kid when I saw the numerology with tupac shakur death and didn't think much of it. Then came 9/11. Then came NASA faking the moon landings, the holohoax and finally flat earth. All conspiracy theories have more evidence to their truthfulness versus official accounts of nonsense by the Zionist Jew run media. Glad to be here, and Eric dubay changed my life.

Beelzebub

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Mon May 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Schpankme wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
it seems like controlled opposition

The hidden continent behind the ice wall

assist me with understanding of a hidden continent

Continuing to ask about the fake hidden continent is an exercise in mental masturbation.

Mental Masturbation? That would probably lead to Stroke.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Real-Eyes Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Hello all!
I've been a lurking member for ages, I love this place.
If rabbit holes are worth exploring then ifers is THE warren.
Thanks to all!
One love.

Real-Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hingedoa Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Hey all
Good to see such an amazing place with like minded people

Hingedoa

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 11 Empty New believer

Post by cashtech Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello all! My sister recently sent me Eric's book The Flat Earth Conspiracy. I couldn't put it down, read it in one weekend. Thank you Eric. I am going through withdrawal symptoms, as most of what I have been taught my whole life is a lie. My brain actually hurts now if I accidentally refer to the earth as a globe. In conversing with others, I sometimes blurt out: the earth is flat!

In the scheme of things I am a nobody, just a retired John Deere ag mechanic, a full time dad and a gardener. I have few friends. I am an anti-vaxxer, a CTC income tax filer, recently a holocaust denier (about a year ago, saw a couple of zundel youtubes) Now I have one more thing to be ostracized for!

I will spend several weeks or more reading more than anything. I will follow the rules before posting. Again, thank you Eric for making me take the blinders off!

cashtech

Lonn-Alan and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:12 pm

cashtech wrote:Hello all!  My sister recently sent me Eric's book The Flat Earth Conspiracy. I couldn't put it down, read it in one weekend.  Thank you Eric.  I am going through withdrawal symptoms, as most of what I have been taught my whole life is a lie. My brain actually hurts now if I accidentally refer to the earth as a globe. In conversing with others, I sometimes blurt out: the earth is flat!

In the scheme of things I am a nobody, just a retired John Deere ag mechanic, a full time dad and a gardener. I have few friends. I am an anti-vaxxer, a CTC income tax filer, recently a holocaust denier (about a year ago, saw a couple of zundel youtubes)  Now I have one more thing to be ostracized for!

I will spend several weeks or more reading more than anything. I will follow the rules before posting. Again, thank you Eric for making me take the blinders off!

Thank you for sharing your FE experiences with us.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 11 Empty Curvature calculation

Post by hollo61 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi... I hope a fellow flat earther can help me calculate what I should be seeing of a tower 46 miles from me.

The tower is 330.4 m in height and the base of the tower is 270 metres above sea level.
My home is 95 m above sea level.
If we lived on a globe how much of the tower should I be able to see if Anything?
I can see it all including the base.
Please reply ASAP as I’m trying to settle an argument !.....many thanks.

Brian

hollo61

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 11 Empty no 'ctl-z' for truth !

Post by BeeGeeDee Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:19 am

glad to find this forum.  that other one is hell on earth!  i wonder what those shills are like in person.  

anyway, once you study and measure for yourself, there is no going back, no confusion.  none.

this is what the globers can't understand; that we, all of us, really can understand once you open your mind.

for example, no amount of physics lies can make me unsee this!
Welcome To IFERS - Page 11 28994626954_e4a998bdca_z_RAL8250 by Brian Day, on Flickr

BeeGeeDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenetic Zetetic Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 am

Hello IFERS! I've been following Eric's work since early/mid 2015, and have witnessed both his rise in popularity as well as his YouTube banning, attacks, and all that good stuff. This is the only place that has consistent, non-biased, non-narrative based FE research, science, and proofs. It's impossible to talk about this stuff almost anywhere else.

It's so damn obvious how many shills Eric's YouTube vids attract; I got tired of calling them all out so I figured I'd come here and spend that energy more constructively!

Earth is flat, and we've been mislead by the elite whom convinced the masses to conflate authority-driven math and science as a 1:1 accurate representation for the Truth of reality.
Frenetic Zetetic
Frenetic Zetetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Frenetic Zetetic wrote:Hello IFERS! I've been following Eric's work since early/mid 2015, and have witnessed both his rise in popularity as well as his YouTube banning, attacks, and all that good stuff. This is the only place that has consistent, non-biased, non-narrative based FE research, science, and proofs. It's impossible to talk about this stuff almost anywhere else.

It's so damn obvious how many shills Eric's YouTube vids attract; I got tired of calling them all out so I figured I'd come here and spend that energy more constructively!

Earth is flat, and we've been mislead by the elite whom convinced the masses to conflate authority-driven math and science as a 1:1 accurate representation for the Truth of reality.

Welcome to IFERS, thank you for sharing, best to you in your endeavors.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 11 Empty Hello to IFERS

Post by Aquarius Zeteticus 88 Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 am

Hello. I am Michael and where I'm from is Northeast Ohio, USA. Now age 30, I have been slowly building a solid world view for the last 5 or 6 years. Before that, I thought I was just stupid or something with an uncertain world view based on fear. I trusted my senses very little because of social ridicule and the general brainwashing that goes on whenever you speak up from the heart. Its quite a conditioning.
I am currently taking vows of asceticism and my main focus is firstly to discipline myself . I am using my monotonous lab technician job as a stepping stone to build up some savings and teach myself some new skills in the mean time. For sometime I have observed this forum and learned a lot so its really an honor for me. I am very interested in the nuclear hoax as well as nuclear energy and all of the scare propaganda surrounding it.

My current reading list is as follows:
Zetetic Astronomy by Samuel Rowbotham
On Abstinence from Animal food by Porphyry
The Elements by Euclid
The Republic and the Alcibiades by Plato
Phoenician Origins of Britons, Scots, and Anglo-Saxons by Laurence Waddell
Mein Kampf by the Fuhrer
The Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita from the massive library that is the Vedas (At this point my biggest influence)

I have found that doing some Geometry for about 15 minutes prior to daily Meditation deep pranayama has greatly increased my focus and that is something right off the bat I would like to share with everyone.

Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Aquarius Zeteticus 88

Jbgood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi all . Redorblue here , This is a wonderfully informative site ( I've had a wander round  over the last few days ) with a distinct lack of hostile gatekeepers . Hope I can contribute to the many threads . Am off for a look around again.

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranniz Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Recent flat earth convert. First time joining a forum. Seen many video and read many discussions and thought all topics have been discussed or covered to help disapprove water on globe and gravity. Has any body asked why we don't have mountains of water in ocean and lakes. That is if gravity holds water to globe, why doesn't it hold it evenly across the globe, following the contour of the ocean floor. Therefore showing mountains and valleys of water across the ocean. If gravity is strong enough to hold water the the ball, then it can't pick and choose exactly how it acts on each individual water molecule as it moves across different depths, pulling some to ocean floor and others to "even" surface.
Has anyone seen this argument discussed anywhere online?

Thanks Eric and all other for not giving up.

Ranniz

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Hey all. Ive been lurking for a long time.
Ive read Erics FEC and its great. Ive converted 4 friends to FE through it too. Thanks Eric, good to be fully awake.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Ranniz wrote:Recent flat earth convert. First time joining a forum. Seen many video and read many discussions and thought all topics have been discussed or covered to help disapprove water on globe and gravity. Has any body asked why we don't have mountains of water in ocean and lakes. That is if gravity holds water to globe, why doesn't it hold it evenly across the globe, following the contour of the ocean floor. Therefore showing mountains and valleys of water across the ocean. If gravity is strong enough to hold water the the ball, then it can't pick and choose exactly how it acts on each individual water molecule as it moves across different depths, pulling some to ocean floor and others to "even" surface.
Has anyone seen this argument discussed anywhere online?

Thanks Eric and all other for not giving up.

Didnt you know that their gravity has a conscience too. It can let us easily walk, jump and animals and creatures can fly with ease yet it stops the aqua (Water comes from the Latin aqua. Aqua means level. Maybe why they got rid of Latin) from falling off but allows massive waves. It can decide to hold the moon in place but not pull her to the earth. It is magical and alive. Laughing

Great forum to join for your first one! Welcome.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by tenn Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:26 pm

I was no fanatic believer in a globe.  I just simply believed it and accepted it as a "known" fact.

From birth.  Why not?  This was the de facto status quo.  Everywhere I went, everything I saw around me -- of which was created and promoted by man -- told me this.  I had a globe as a child.  Several of them.  I loved them.  The way they were tilted.  The way they rotated.  Some of them were "bumpy" where the mountain ranges were.  I learned in school the earth was a globe.  The very vocabulary I spoke promoted a globe earth.  I watched in movies where the earth was a globe in space, that there was "space".  I went to Disneyworld and Epcot.  The globe, space, universe -- all front and center.  I learned that uneducated and ignorant fools -- bless their hearts -- had believed that the earth was flat, and that we were way past that now, in our age of enlightenment.

The model of the "universe" in my head was of a spinning globe revolving around a sun which in turn revolved around the center of a galaxy which in turn probably revolved around something else.  This model was as concrete as the ground I walked on.

Until one day I stumbled upon a youtube video (oh, the dangers of unfiltered and unbanned youtube!) saying the earth was flat.

Funny, I thought.  Why do people have to be so crazy?

But the idea wouldn't let go of me.  I went back later and watched the video.  It was an Eric Dubay composition.  It was well done.  It was not angry.  It was not combative.  It was not "holier than thou".  It simply laid out the facts -- as he saw them, and as I've since come to know for myself.  It made sense.  It made my own senses and "common sense" make sense.

I ordered his book (200 proofs) and read it cover to cover.  And it made sense.  It was right.  And I knew it.

And suddenly everything that I had taken for granted I now began taking with a grain of salt.  Questions I didn't even know I had began to surface.  Why does smoke go straight up, or in any direction independent of spin direction?  Why does my pond not have tides?  Why is there atmosphere?  What could possibly be holding air against a globe that is spinning and revolving at such incredible speeds inside of a vacuum, while at the same time allowing a butterfly not to be pinned to the earth?  Some would leak, right?  All of it would.  But none of it does.  There's no "whooshing" sound as it disappears.  There is no "breeze" and it goes and is replaced by an endless supply.  And I can't feel that I'm spinning and hurtling through space.  The stars look the same year after year.  We've not hurtled past any of them, or hurtled anywhere where they would now look different.

Everything that had made sense before now made no sense.  My concrete model collapsed on itself, as it had no true foundation.  I had been brainwashed.  And not accidentally or inadvertently -- although I must pardon many of those who were involved, such as teachers or parents, as they themselves also did not know better -- but it was deliberate, driven by a few that I am sure -- 100% sure -- knew they were lying.

And I began to see the "conspiracy".  I began to see that there was a deliberate effort to promote the idea of a globe (and other lies).  I started to spot these -- some of the having been pointed out, and some I could see on my own.  They were everywhere.  I watched a series that after season one was bought by Netflix.  Episode one of the new season, lo and behold a globe carefully placed front and center on the existing set where it hadn't been before.  That is deliberate.  Unnecessary for the show, but clearly deliberate.  It has now become a sick game for me to "spot the globe" in every show I watch.  I call those who promote the idea of a globe the "globe priesthood".  I can only imagine that to be "one of the gang" one has to somehow make an oath to promote in any way possible the globe lie.

And I'm a fanatic for believing the flat earth?

I don't promote it any way.  I rarely if ever even talk about it (or post like this).  But the globe priesthood is bent out of shape promoting that we live on a globe.  They can't even make a movie of TV show without subtly -- or even not so subtly -- sticking a globe in your face.  That's fanaticism.

Even if these people believe it is true (that we live on a globe) -- and I can't fault them for doing so if that is their sincere belief, knowing that I also had believed it wholeheartedly even though I really had no factual basis for doing so -- why ram it down my throat?  Why care so much?  Is it so important that I don't think for myself that you have to stick that globe everywhere?  Sneak it into everything?  Do you not ask yourself, why am I doing this?  Why are they asking me to do this?  Who are they that are asking me to do this?

Why go to so much trouble to denounce as fanatical and ignorant someone who just happens to believe the earth is flat?  Why go to such lengths, attack so vehemently, remove videos, block content, defame, slander?  Aren't there more important -- or, just simply, important -- issues?  It's like attacking me because I like the color green.  So what?  Why does that bother you?  Why defame me?

I try to be respectful of everyone's beliefs, even if I disagree.  They believe for a reason.  I even respect those who believe we live on a globe.  Of course I do.  They have their reasons, as did I.  I don't think they are stupid.  I just think they are -- as I had been -- misinformed.  From birth.  It's a monstrously huge lie.

But I don't attack them.  So why attack me?  Why shut down video sources (not mine, as I have none, but those of others), so vehemently claiming it is hate speech?  Can you not see how hypocritical you are being?  Can you not see how fanatical you have become?  Can you not just open the mind a tiny bit and investigate in an objective, truly scientific manner, the claims?

To those who are skeptical, I say simply this.  Get Eric's book and read it.  Seriously.  If after reading it you still don't believe, my hope is that at the very least you will understand that those who believe the earth is flat have good reasons to do so.  And you will never feel like attacking a believer again.  But my greater hope of course would be that you see what is right in front of us, and that all the reasons we ever believed the earth was a globe have no basis in reality.  You will see what I have come to see as truth, that we really do live on a flat plane earth.

Last edited by tenn on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

tenn

Lonn-Alan, Jbgood and thugga like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next