IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

+36
GeorgeyOrwell
dexter1914
Russian Blue Cat
RedorBlue
Carl
KevinFlynn
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
ispeakthetruth
Dual1ty
Lightning_Peasant
notdownunder
Libertarian
Sienokupeta
Dactylion
towardtruth
RickFE
Olaf Steiner
vortexpuppy
katsteevns
Foxglove
Foreverlearning
Essox
airtech
Real World
thesilentone
csp
plinthearth
Beashambassador
Schpankme
IcarusII
Icarus
Thinkforyourself
AbuIsmael
lizardking
Admin
40 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Posted by okayako on 07/28/2015
This evening I was pumping gas, and noticed the sun and the moon were both in the sky together....the moon was high in the sky, directly across from the sun, so in theory the moon should have been seen as full, since the sun was shining directly on it. Of course, the official theory of moon phases is totally fictitious. I don't believe it--I believe my own eyes, not some NASA fairytale!
The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Hr8tk0jp2GBxFOQEtVCh
No reason for the lower left side of the moon to be under a shadow, when the sun is directly opposite in the sky, fully shining right on it. (that is, if you were to believe the official theory of moon phases!)

Attachments:

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 RGfpmCMC_kHuZVOdWE1z

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Posted by dakotah on 07/31/2015

Jul 8, 2015 5:20:44 GMT sargentsucks said:
Jul 8, 2015 4:27:48 GMT paradigm said:
Amazing new high altitude amateur rocket video, filmed over Nevada, shows the moon when it is over the region of Australia

This reminds me of the movie "The Prestige" where Michael Cain is critiquing Borden's reveal of his main trick. It's so seemingly simple in it's awesomeness, if this all pans out to be correct then could it be a "smoking gun"?! Please someone better equipped than myself do a review of this guys work because damn it does SEEM like a slam dunk.

Questions...
Are we sure that's the moon?
Is the 73 km altimeter reading correct?

I just saw this video yesterday. Wow. According to their site it's 73 miles. Seventy three miles is just under 1% of the supposed 7,900-mile diameter of the earth. So just to bring the math down to scale, imagine a ball 24" in diameter. The rocket would be just .24" off the surface. So even if the moon was projected a full 60' or 720" (24" x 30 [moon distance of 240,000 / earth diameter of 8,000]) from what would be Australia on the other side of the ball, there is no way you could see it! Another proof!?!? 

More details on the rocket launch:

www.the-rocketman.com/gofast2014.html

And a question: Did this rocket cross the line into the vacuum of "space?" This rocket was 10 miles above the so-called Karman line, so why isn't orbiting the earth right now? lol  

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%A1rm%C3%A1n_line   

...oh, because: 

"...the definition of the edge of space could vary considerably: If one were to consider the thermosphere and exosphere part of the atmosphere and not of space, one might have to extend the boundary to space to at least 10,000 km (6,200 mi) above sea level." 

So the boundary into "space" is anywhere between 62 miles and 6,200 miles above earth. Okay, got it. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 08/04/2015

Aug 4, 2015 3:03:23 GMT okayako said:
I have a question, and I apologize if it has been asked already. Sometimes, we can see the moon during the day. Is there any way to find out if people on the opposite side of the "globe" can see the same moon, at the same time, during their night? If the moon can be seen at the same time from two places on opposite sides of the globe, then that would be proof right there of a flat earth. I have seen that video of the high altitude launch, where the moon was seen in the sky, but I would like to know if there have been any eyewitness accounts from the ground level--people on opposite sides of the globe, seeing the same moon at the same time. 
Thanks!

This is something that we have been discussing quite a lot recently, and it is definitely a proof that the Earth is flat. Seeing the full Moon and the Sun at the same time just goes to show that we cannot be on a Globe, because otherwise we would have to be looking through our planet in order to see the Moon at the same time as the other parts of the planet. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Posted by o on 08/08/2015
Illustrations from timeanddate.com a few days ago:

View from Turkey (inner circle):

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 0XD6QioqE0q0Blt68QRo

View from Australia (outer circle):

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 MJJkOUlGLR5ilsS87AIx

Might be useful:
The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 0los1lKoRIDBiocX6Kox

And here is a page where moon phases are symbolized with letters from the two perspectives..

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Posted by Silver Pill on 08/12/2015
Hi folks!

This one's real easy. Doesn't take an expert to figure out and it doesn't take that long. In this video [below] I ran a still from Crow777's "Lunar Wave" through FotoForensics and got this result:
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=4cf8ddeb9267e3d0b51a676c24981e676891d33e.828273&show=ela

If you click on the ELA of the image you'll notice the "wave" line is across the entire image and not just the Moon.

And that's all she wrote. We can live without fear that the Moon is some kind of sinister device placed there to control us and is now malfunctioning and it can maintain it's position as our beautiful satellite.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by storrence on 08/12/2015

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thanks Silverpill. Since this stupid "lunar wave" only ever shows up in Crow's videos and nowhere else, it's quite obvious he's the one putting it there himself! It's an anomaly of his video editing program, NOT of the Moon.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Posted by csp on 08/13/2015

Aug 13, 2015 0:54:13 GMT hadabazinka said:
I don't think crrow is saying it is a hologram, he just says it isnt what they say just like the planets. The sun and the moon are definitely different than what we have been told, but I think they are natural just like the rest of this awesome creation. The main point being we can't rely on mainstream "science" for anything. 

So, I say we just keep moving forward with testing, observation and logic/reason and not get bogged down in hypotheticals (including holograms and the like). take the good/ useful information and leave the rest.

Crow spends too much time speculating and fools himself into believing his own non-sense - general shill behaviour in my opinion.

However I do agree with your last statement wholeheartedly, reminds me of this:

“Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it.” 

― Bruce Lee, Tao of Jeet Kune Do

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Posted by Admin on 08/13/2015
Thanks Ruger... see, for all the people who have been so hung up on this one point for so long, there you go, it does go elliptical a little bit when it's far enough away.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Posted by micra on 08/18/2015

Aug 12, 2015 12:45:20 GMT storrence said:

I think this a valuable model. It could be used to map the world quite simply.
Day after day night after night...
Forget the pretty patterns underneath the Moon and Suns transit across the plane,
lets add our own position markers.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 08/24/2015

Aug 23, 2015 19:45:46 GMT Douglas Sea said:
Sorry if this has been addressed....Interested if anyone has posted any critiques of Mark Knight's FE advanced the Moon...-~¿

Eric and Mark debated the physical qualities of the Moon on this forum, and they currently disagree with each other. Eric believes (as I do), that the Moon is a flat and translucent luminary, whereas Mark believes that it is more physical. 

It is certainly unique and special; it creates its own cold, blue light, yet it is translucent, and although it appears to have craters, it is flat. On top of this, we only ever see one side of it, and as posts on this forum have shown, it rotates throughout the day and night. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Posted by schpankme on 08/27/2015

Aug 27, 2015 6:49:24 GMT crunkallday said:

My observations
the moon
possesses characteristics of both a sphere and a 2D circle

The color-spectrum may provide the answer as to why 2D objects look 3D. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Posted by vortexpuppy on 08/27/2015

Aug 27, 2015 10:05:06 GMT schpankme said:
Aug 27, 2015 6:49:24 GMT crunkallday said:
My observations
the moon
possesses characteristics of both a sphere and a 2D circle

The color-spectrum may provide the answer as to why 2D objects look 3D. 

Admired this guy for a long time:
www.google.com/search?q=julian+beever&biw=1273&bih=634&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIse3J1pHJxwIVgbgUCh3UiwUb

He's got a cool globe in this summary video and some great stuff integrated with the surrounding environment.

His (and similar) work show how direct vision (angles subtended at the eye from light rays) and the law of perspective make for great illusions, since they only work at one viewing position...Bit like a map projection in fact, in that distance and direction only apply to a single point.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Posted by aleksandar2015 on 08/30/2015
Where is the Moon during solar eclipse?
Nice video:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:01 am

Has anyone on the forum ever shot a mid-level consumer laser at the moon and simultaneously viewed that through a scope?  I plan to try this when it gets warmer.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:09 am

Icarus wrote:Has anyone on the forum ever shot a mid-level consumer laser at the moon and simultaneously viewed that through a scope?  I plan to try this when it gets warmer.  

When you have done it, please post your results on the forum.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IcarusII Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:51 am

Here are a couple of pics I took with my Nikon P900 on a tripod.  I wanted to show that the same face appears, separated by a couple of days as shown by the camera's time/date stamp.  One was from the evening and another in the early morning.  No spinning on any axis as I was led to believe in school (or I randomly timed it perfectly somehow!).  Now the establishment seems to admit this, but tries to explain it away and still claim it is a ball and not a disc.

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Full_m10
The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Full_m11

IcarusII

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:05 am

IcarusII wrote:
pics I took with my Nikon P900 on a tripod
[MOON] the same face appears, separated by a couple of days
No spinning on any axis as I was led to believe in school

The Sun is also a self-illuminated-Disc, having only one face.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by IcarusII Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:59 am

Sure, I agree with your statement on the Sun.  I'm trying to use Natural Density filters to get a good pic of the Sun, where you can see the black dots on it.  No luck yet.  I found the ND8 and ND16 filters, even stacked, are not enough.  I bought a variable ND filter that goes to a max of ND400 and that seems just a bit short of what I need.  I can stack my other two on that one and try again.  I have not found much info on the 'net about photographing the Sun.  My P900 doesn't focus well through these filters, so far.  I have to learn more about photography in general to make this work.

IcarusII

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Moon Serbia, Belgrade 23.july 2016 00:15-04:00 (1080p HD)

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by plinthearth Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:55 am

The physical mechanism controlling the observable phases of the Moon from the Earth is certainly the most mysterious celestial phenomenon not yet adequately answered by any geologic model.

After careful observation and analysis of available data, the following facts seem evident:

1. The Sun is revolving around the North Star at a higher elevation in relation to the surface of the Earth than the Moon

2. The Sun generates its own visible light

3. The Moon generates its own visible light

4. The Full Moon only occurs during the night

5. The New Moon only occurs during the day

Based on the preceding facts, the following hypotheses seem likely to explain the phases of the Moon:

a. Moonlight is visibly negated by Sunlight

b. The shape and composition of the Moon in relation to the location of the Sun results in portions of the Moon's self-

illuminating surface being negated by sunlight which creates the phenomenon known as the phases of the moon

plinthearth

08-14-16
plinthearth
plinthearth

Back to top Go down

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Moon Phase Theory

Post by plinthearth Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:15 am

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Moon_p10

At least one more observable fact about the moon exists in addition to the five mentioned in my preceding post:

6. The waxing moon follows the sun across the sky, while the waning moon leads the sun across the sky.

Based on these six observable facts and my hypothesis that sunlight negates the self-illuminating property of the Moon,

the following Moon Phase Theory seems plausible:

The Moon is a self-illuminating translucent lens that is flat on the side that faces the Earth (obverse), and concave on the

side facing away from the Earth (reverse).

The rim of the concave reverse of the Moon lens blocks sunlight from striking portions of the the Moon's reverse

depending on its position in relation to the Sun.

The portion of the Moon's reverse that is blocked from sunlight by the rim self-illuminates the Moon's obverse creating

the visible moon and its moonlight.

The portion of the Moon's reverse that is struck by sunlight does not self-illuminate the Moon's obverse creating the

shapes known as the phases of the Moon.

plinthearth

08-15-16
plinthearth
plinthearth

Back to top Go down

Post by plinthearth Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:04 am

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 3 Sectio13

From my vantage point in Pennslvania (41º North Latitude, 76º West Longitude), the daily zeniths of the Sun and Moon

are always viewed when facing due South. The ecliptic is always in the southern sky, with the direction of travel from

left (east) to right (west).

Do observers south of the Equator actually view the daily zeniths of the Sun and Moon when facing due North, with the

ecliptic in the northern sky and the direction of travel from right (east) to left (west)?

Likewise, do observers near the equator actually view the zeniths of the Sun and Moon overhead?

plinthearth

08-17-16
plinthearth
plinthearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:15 am

Interesting theory Plin, thanks for sharing!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by plinthearth Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Eric,

Thanks. I greatly appreciate the compliment and all the hard work you have done to bring the flat Earth to light.

I've been observing the Moon for four decades, and it never made sense to me when considered a to be a sphere revolving around a "Baal" Earth.

My biggest difficulty right now is determining the orientation of the moon: is the flat face of the Moon parallel to the flat Earth, perpendicular to the Earth or at some angle in between?

I watched the full Moon with some friends last night while debating this issue. At first glance it appears to be perpendicular like a clock on a wall. This is impossible, though, if observers south of the Equator view the ecliptic in the northern sky.

Can any fellow IFERS member who either lives or has traveled south of the Equator please verify that the Sun and Moon are definitely observed to travel from right (east) to left (west) through the northern sky?

plinthearth

08-19-16
plinthearth
plinthearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next