IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

+20
oldtincan
NateYad
InnerCynic
Amitchelld
bengbeng
Simplyflat
Just Vital
Admin
Realearth
csp
Illuminati? You mean jewz
FL@T-E@RTH
MrJoshuaShaw
Flatterygetsyoueverywhere
vortexkitten
Occamania
Beashambassador
Schpankme
vortexpuppy
Thinkforyourself
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 2 Empty Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Schpankme Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 am

Flatterygetsyoueverywhere wrote:
Just another observation
how are they pumping in oxygen
the amount of oxygen 6 humans would need

far outweigh anything they could bring up there

There is no "up there".
There is nothing called SPACE accept in Science Fiction Stories.
Speculating on how the fictitious Spacecraft, is equipped to pump oxygen to the six astronots, is like watching a dog chase it's tail.

People have been educated to spread Science Fiction Facts.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 2 Empty Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Schpankme Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Flat Earth | Laser Test Proves The Flat Earth - Part 2

By Steve Torrence, Dr. Zack, Nicu Buricu, Dave Moor, and Friends

Published on Dec 4, 2016
This water surface laser measurement was done at lake Balaton in Hungary

Four (4) measurements taken on the 15th and 16th of August 2016.
The measurements are shown in pictures / videos and the 4th measurement is evaluated in this movie.

Download measurement pictures here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B2gyF12ygRBjU0NSSmIxbXU4bVk

Download measurement excel sheet here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gyF12ygRBjZ2RyOTZfSmQ3WXc/view

The 4th measurement distance was 6kms (3.73 miles)
The calibration was done at a distance 720 meters (0.447 miles)
The laser was 125cms (4.1 feet) above the lake's surface.
The measurement started at 6:30AM and ended at 7:45AM
The air temperature was 17 Celsius (62 Fahrenheit), 79% humidity and the water temperature was at 22 Celsius (72 Fahrenheit).

The coordinates of the Laser and Camera were: 46.94922N 17.88929E

Laser: 3W laser – adjustable collimator – 0.08mRad divergence

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 2 Empty Height above Ellipsoid

Post by MrJoshuaShaw Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 pm

So I was posting about flat Earth and curvature on my FB and I had a friend's husband in the military comment this....I was wondering what are your thoughts and can it be debunked. Big fan of Eric BTW.

" Well not sure if this helps, but I spent a decade dropping bombs on bad dudes. When coordinating with the pilots or Artillery there is alot of crazy math equations that you have to do just to get the bomb on target. These math equations are there to counter the curvature of the earth and the movement so that the rounds land on target. Due to earth movement even when I used a laser guided munition the data would constantly change while round was in flight due to movement of the earth."

He also said look up "Height above Ellipsoid".

Thanks in advance for your reply

MrJoshuaShaw

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:22 pm

One of my Grandfathers was a bomber with the RAF in WWII.
I can tell you now, they did NOT include a variable for the alleged curvature of the Earth.
It is all done with distance to target, altitude of the plane, 'ground speed' of the plane and of course wind speed.
Read up on tachometric bombsights and the Norden Bombsight.

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:40 pm

MrJoshuaShaw wrote:
Big fan of Eric
I was posting about flat Earth and curvature on FB
a friend's husband in the military comment this
  I spent a decade dropping bombs on bad dudes
  there is alot of math equations that
  counter the curvature of the earth and the movement

see: Height above Ellipsoid

Here is an Ellipsoid
No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 2 70819-004-1878BC04

Here is the NASA representation of Earth from the man-mad-construct of Space
No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 2 2015-how-bigisthe-earth_nasa

Please note that the flat Earth is neither an Ellipsoid nor Spaceball.
No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 2 Flat-earth-horizon-flat
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Schpankme wrote:Flat Earth | Laser Test Proves The Flat Earth - Part 2
By Steve Torrence, Dr. Zack, Nicu Buricu, Dave Moor, and Friends
Published on Dec 4, 2016
This water surface laser measurement was done at lake Balaton in Hungary

For me the physical attributes of contained water defines the very meaning of levelness.
This can be evidenced by anyone in daily life, from their bathtubs, swimming pools, canals, or lakes, and these physical laws are used in all man-made constructions on Earth since the beginning.

So exactly why do we feel the need to prove "level, contained water" using lasers which employ even more optical apparatus?
Do we not trust that water is level? I certainly do and I have come to think that such experiments, are at least currently, a cul-de-sac.

I have no need to verify water level with lasers. If there is no shared understanding between opposing beliefs (flat, sphere) of the exact definition of "levelness" and how to measure it, we should be wary of "measuring" and those using its results to prove their geometrical reasoning. If there are no first principles on which the contrahents have previously agreed then nobody can understand, agree on, or apply a definition of measure to check for themselves. Until then I feel it is pointless reasoning with others about "curvature" on the basis of the outcomes of such measurements.

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:16 pm

vortexpuppy wrote:
I have no need to verify water level with lasers
exact definition of "levelness" and how to measure it

It's pure Psychotic to hear the religious zealots of Scientism claim to be living on a Spinning Ball, where water always looks level, and is held in place by magic yet they are free to move about.

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 2 Water_10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Yip, I only need to measure with lasers, if I deny these first principles of water, which I personally do not.
Contained Water is an undeniable measure of "levelness" that should not need to be replaced.

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:55 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:36 am

It is hilarious that we have to tell people 1+1 is 2, and 2+2 is 4 and quite sad when the answer is 'no it is not'.

In the Middle Ages people believed that the earth was flat, for which they had at least the evidence of their senses: we believe it to be round, not because as many as 1 percent of us could give physical reasons for so quaint a belief, but because modern science has convinced us that nothing that is obvious is true, and that everything that is magical, improbable, extraordinary, gigantic, microscopic, heartless, or outrageous is scientific.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Illuminati? You mean jewz wrote:It is hilarious that we have to tell people 1+1 is 2, and 2+2 is 4 and quite sad when the answer is 'no it is not'.

To the contrary, it is very sad

This is haw the Jewz see it:
Edwina Lowes wrote the following published on December 18, 2013
"The one thing that i remember the most clearly over the past 40 years of my school days at Brandeis University in 1970’s are my student adviser’s words that when he was growing up that his grand parents and parents used the term “‘goyishe kup,’” meaning that the “Non-Jews are Stupid”
Later in life I learned that the exact translation of “GOYISHE KUP” means that the “Cattle are STUPID”..
I remember him recalling what his father told him when he was growing up in Eastern Europe. One of them being that when his father was in high school he and a group of friends would skip school early on Fridays and go over to his friend’s father’s butcher shop. That they would buy at cost any cows , that had not been butchered by the end of the day on Friday before the start of Shabat . They would take the cow home and wash it and then the boys would procede to “beat the udders of the cows so that they would swell up and turn pink” so as to sell them to the “GOYISHE KUP” as milk producing cows.
The part that I remember him asking me if the East Europeans are so “naive, so gullible and so stupid” to buy an old “non milk producing cows” from a bunch of young Jewish Boys.
So re-thinking of it now I agree with the Jewish saying that the “GOYISHE KUP” are indeed” Stupid” as they believe that a Bunch of Arab Moslem Kids who were not able to Fly a Cessna Airplane took it upon themselves to FLY a Jumbo 747 and outwitted the US Military and Civilian authorities. The “Jewish Lightning Insurance Scam” of the 1960’s is still alive and well has been put to good use by Larry Silverstein in putting 15 million down and getting 7 billion dollars for buildings that no one wanted to buy because it would have cost a billion dollars to remove the asbestos from. Then on top of that the people in America actually believe that they actually decide who is elected President or for that that actual VOTE is really counted and makes a difference in deciding who represents them in the White House and congress."
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:12 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexkitten Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am

nice one csp

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:12 am

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

The Flat Earth And The Jelly Doughnut

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:20 am

Thanks Realearth.

Woud love to hear if anyone knows why Rory/My Perspective deleted his channel? Did you have any direct contact with Rory, Eric?
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:31 am

csp wrote:Thanks Realearth.

Woud love to hear if anyone knows why Rory/My Perspective deleted his channel? Did you have any direct contact with Rory, Eric?

I had contact with Rory Cooper and asked about his thoughts on Eric's work. Rory said he had high respect for Eric's work and had made contact with Eric in the past. Sad to see Rory Cooper's channel missing from you tube. He is one of the best at explaining things. Hopefully he will be back.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:12 am

I heard during an interview (can't recall where) that someone spoke with him and he said that he was fed up with the trolls, couldn't handle it anymore, and wanted to focus more on his religion (Christianity), whatever that means. The person asked if that's the case, then why couldn't he at least leave his Flat Earth videos up for everyone else's benefit, instead of taking his whole channel down, to which he apparently never responded.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Simplyflat Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:26 am

What do you guys think of the YouTuber named "Wolfie" I think he travels to Hawaii frequently, he was in a 6th floor hotel there, observing a boat saying that at his height in the hotel, he could see the boat in full signt as it was proceeding further away from him, so he's a (ball earther) he then proceeds to go down from his hotel to the beach shore just outside of his hotel, stands at the shore, zooms in on his camera, which gives us all his view, you can only see the top of the boats crane (dunno what they're called) but the rest of the boat is supposedly gone due to the supposed curvature, I'll try linking the video. https://youtu.be/YAPJ2sy8UPc

Simplyflat

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 am

Simplyflat wrote:What do you guys think of the YouTuber named "Wolfie" I think he travels to Hawaii frequently, he was in a 6th floor hotel there, observing a boat saying that at his height in the hotel, he could see the boat in full signt as it was proceeding further away from him, so he's a (ball earther) he then proceeds to go down from his hotel to the beach shore just outside of his hotel, stands at the shore, zooms in on his camera, which gives us all his view, you can only see the top of the boats crane (dunno what they're called) but the rest of the boat is supposedly gone due to the supposed curvature, I'll try linking the video. https://youtu.be/YAPJ2sy8UPc

hes just losing perspectiv by going downstairs.
If he had more zoom the boat wuld be visible.
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Simplyflat Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:32 am

I'm confused, because he says, he has the best camera for the job, same one as Eric, the PX 900 Nikon camera, so shouldn't it bring in atleast a good majority of the boat if not all of it? . His height at the 6th floor goes against his point in a way on the other hand, if the boat was truely going over curvature, then at that 6th floor, would he still see the boat? Or is it like you mentioned, perspective.

Simplyflat

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 am

perspectiv cant be denied.
I gues he found a boat just out of range, and made it visible by climbing the stairs.
If there was a curve straight lines like the bulding and the boat mast wuldnt be pointing straight up, right?

heres a video on perspectiv if it helps

btw why is youre name simplyflat if you still belive in the curve?
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Simplyflat Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Yeah true I guess. Of course, I've come to believe there's more logical evidence pointing to a flat earth without a doubt, but still, in all reality thee are still many questions to be answered, we don't really have an overwhelming definitive evidence as of yet showing either a ball or flat earth. But yes, the flat model makes more sense overal soo far.

Simplyflat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:48 am

It is part of the natural physics of water and other fluids to always find their level and remain flat. If disturbed in any way, motion ensues until the flat level is resumed. If dammed up then released, the nature of all liquids is to quickly flood outwards taking the easiest course towards finding its new level. If the Earth is an extended flat plane, then this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense. If, however, the Earth is a giant sphere tilted on its vertical axis spinning through never-ending space then it follows that truly flat, consistently level surfaces do not exist here! Moreover, if the Earth is spherical then it follows that the surface of all Earth’s water, including the massive oceans, must maintain a certain degree of convexity. But this is contrary to the fundamental physical nature of water to always be and remain level!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Record Breaking Microwave Evidence Of Flat Plane Reality

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next