IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About the Flat Earth

+164
Forest4theTreez
Atreides
zherot
Ant
Ugly skeptic
hdog
Reecus
pitagoras
flatreality
IamOsoGorgeous
TheRitch
RileySlowWave
gutindra
jtcribbs
Ryan
Master X Officiel
Kotolos
enigma101x
Spunkyweasle
mattbrue
Roban
vidyasundar
King Cosmic 12
Lonn-Alan
osawa_ryuichi@yahoo.co.jp
samuelchill0620
rosesrosesroses
shantitraveler
Lombard
Margaret33
cloudbuster
comradelevelplane
TimCoady30
Puffpanda
TexasPunch
fosborn_
WatchTheCollapse
zeteticseparovich
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
mrg
Thunderbird
BasedMan
Noobians Law
BreezusChrist
NASA Wetsuit Company
maril
Emperor's New Clothes
whps
MoNad
Xander
StillWakingUp
Apologia Christou
NosLegio
round_earth_shill
Mantis
stjohnofthe88keys
Greenlight144000
Gemini
spinningwaterrockhaha
its_Goyim
Slowbutsure
Abioseh
Bicenie
CHIPSTERO7
Jack Aurora
Matthias
Rapsher
Brian Johnston
Jadepurplelover
Alsumu
KyriosMora
Merq
naiveharry
tycho_brahe
Nkmchuck
Nf35
Ricend
Masekone
oilcrash1
AnonymousJirrafe
Alpha
Forthegenerations
ConnorSingh
AlwaysCurious
Moonhowling
NoSpin100
Luminous
Adam Kadmon
nowhereelsetogo
adamb1
Shmack_1
Fajr
Russian Blue Cat
FiachraW
siriusrising
Stuart B
Marby
Carl
Digitalbath
Tree
mikmatey
carter15
Flat Rick
noloferratus
susie
Truth Center
tired_veteran
Samuelanderson
owlspotter
Dual1ty
notdownunder
jz00
c0m1c5tr1p5
FR
SoldierMan
Lightning_Peasant
anderskitson
rotorabba
rotor
icecap
Samtheman91
Oliver_Bestfall
zeek_44
Ranniz
RedorBlue
markwilson
mitch
Tsaltsrif
Skywalker
Anej
ForeverFlat
Pearshapidness
Reddoctober
eazierider
Foreverlearning
Mar L
Justin McCarron
PersonOFLogic
MrBobSapp
Realearth
Earthskeptik
alex9000
Danno25
Wertikal
miangelsai
wolfcub
Leinad¥
ScorpiusBey
thugnastylol
ABalancedKarma
RelearningLogic
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
joe
inerratic
Admin
vortexpuppy
damnice
KeAlohaSean
csp
baiken
Thinkforyourself
Nev
Schpankme
168 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by BreezusChrist Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:40 am

To be used for what purpose?
BreezusChrist
BreezusChrist

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by NASA Wetsuit Company Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:51 am

Like most diplomas, they validate deep understanding. This can be helpful to identity people who possess that deeper understanding. Plus, it would be for yourself.
NASA Wetsuit Company
NASA Wetsuit Company

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:30 pm

😂😂😂 "Like most diplomas, thy validate deep understanding."" 😂😂😂😂

Shmack_1

BreezusChrist, maril and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BreezusChrist Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:40 am

It is not something to be qualified in it’s still a whole big mystery, definitely sounds like something for yourself
BreezusChrist
BreezusChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by NASA Wetsuit Company Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:57 am

Ya, I know its a mystery, so are lots of things, but people still study them. Ya, its a challenge for yourself, but it also qualifies someone before entering a discussion.
NASA Wetsuit Company
NASA Wetsuit Company

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:38 am

nasawc...

I understand where you are coming from. The need to question that has brought us here obviously gives us distrust of any specific credentials. Even if we offered one, it would be a complete shill magnet... and probably be overtaken, mirrored, misused, and subverted for other purposes.

maril

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:14 am

markwilson wrote:

You should also know that Nathan Oakley is a card-carrying member of the Sargent/Steere/Globebusters Potato Head crew. Steere has moved on to her next gig - though she's not sure what she wants to talk about yet (i.e. no longer highjacking flat earth discussion with her nonsense). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Vh8PMxvNI

I posted a comment ages ago on a Globe Busters video because they were using the simplified curvature formula for distances of well over one hundred miles. I said it was only accurate to the first 80-100 miles and got loads of thumbs down. That showed me they weren't interested in truth. I think it was a Jeranism video they had uploaded. (I'm pretty sure Patricia Steere is a dude which is another surefire way of telling the shills. With our pre-programming I can certainly understand how men can find her hot though! )

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:32 am

NASA Wetsuit Company wrote:Hi, first post, but ive been using this site as a resource since i found it couple months ago.

Is there a diploma in flat earth science? that could certify a person has basic and advanced understanding of a flat earth, sun, moon, stars.  Even nasa, esa, indian and chinese space programs

There should be enough to make an exam that is thourough and difficult to pass. There may be a panel of essay readers, and profiencnt clarity and vast understanding would be qualitatively graded for pass or fail.  

I tend to agree with other comments on the nature of qualifications, but even so, unfortunately there isn't anywhere near enough to do any kind of qualification. The only thing we have is proof and observable evidence that the earth is a stationary plane. We don't know anything else. There are plenty of ideas of what things could be, but without testable hypotheses and repeatable experiments we're very much in limbo. This is where our controllers are happy for us to be.

Xander

BreezusChrist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NASA Wetsuit Company Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:50 am

[quote="Xander"]
markwilson wrote:

...was only accurate to the first 80-100 miles ...! )

i understand the exponential concept, but i heard it was still accurate to around 250 miles.
NASA Wetsuit Company
NASA Wetsuit Company

Back to top Go down

Post by NASA Wetsuit Company Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:03 am

[/quote]

..., unfortunately there isn't anywhere near enough to do any kind of qualification.....[/quote]

ya, there is enough. mostly, because there is no rule but also because there actually is tons of material to cut down into a high level curriculum. A self taught course that covers all the topics.
just look at how many flat earth topic there already are. the bar isn't very high, but it has to start somewhere
NASA Wetsuit Company
NASA Wetsuit Company

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobians Law Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:38 am

Hi team,  I've come up with a theorem I believe can easily prove the globe using the
repeatable, measurable, scientific method.
It's quite simple so I can't be the first to come up with it,  so I'm guessing I've missed something or it's correct but just hidden for obvious reasons..  Anyway have a look and see what you think..

Noobians method for proving a 40,075km earth ball:
 Set 2 posts 1113m apart,  from post 1 shoot a level line to both posts,  from post 2 starting above the first mark shoot a level line to both..  Measure the vertical distance between 1st and 2nd marks on both posts and compare end to end.

By moving a point 1/100th of a degree around the globe earth(1113m) then level and plumb also change by 1/100th of a degree, so the rise 1113m away can be calculated and measured..
A variation of approx 194mm bigger on the first post proves a 40,075km round ball.

If the lines are parallel (within tolerance) it would suggest that it's flat,  but without knowing the size of the realm and etc it's only an assumption.

Can anyone confirm or dispute my theorem?

Noobians Law

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:10 am

Noobians Law wrote:Can anyone confirm or dispute my theorem?

That's one of the original proofs. Please, go ahead and prove it for yourself. Many of us have taken first hand terrestrial measurements to convince ourselves.

maril

NASA Wetsuit Company likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedMan Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:18 pm

Hello there, has anyone found a valid explanation for the star trails in the southern hemisphere?
I've already read all the threads and watched every video on the argument and while I get that perspective explains the arcs described by stars rising in the East and setting in West, I've found no valid explanation for the movement of stars that never set like those of the Southern Cross or Sigma Octantis. These stars never set and revolve around a point in the sky.
Eric says these stars aren't visible from every point of the southern hemisphere since it is not night at the same time in every point, but since these stars never set, how can they be in the sky of Australia and immediately after in the sky of South Africa?
This is the only thing which I've found no valid explanation for, I hope someone can help me figure it out.

BasedMan

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:34 am

BasedMan wrote:Hello there, has anyone found a valid explanation for the star trails in the southern hemisphere?
I've already read all the threads and watched every video on the argument and while I get that perspective explains the arcs described by stars rising in the East and setting in West, I've found no valid explanation for the movement of stars that never set like those of the Southern Cross or Sigma Octantis. These stars never set and revolve around a point in the sky.
Eric says these stars aren't visible from every point of the southern hemisphere since it is not night at the same time in every point, but since these stars never set, how can they be in the sky of Australia and immediately after in the sky of South Africa?
This is the only thing which I've found no valid explanation for, I hope someone can help me figure it out.

The below video answers your questions. I found it in the star trails thread.

https://youtu.be/t30-YbayyXE

Also read the first comment by the uploader.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedMan Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:13 pm

tycho_brahe wrote:
BasedMan wrote:Hello there, has anyone found a valid explanation for the star trails in the southern hemisphere?

I've already watched that video.
It doesn't explain how Sigma Octantis and other stars never set.
Perspective can be used to explain the arcs described by the stars going East to West, up - down and then setting, but it cannot be used to describe the movement of other stars which never rise nor set, but go West to East, down - up around the southern celestial pole.

BasedMan

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:55 pm

BasedMan wrote:
tycho_brahe wrote:

Perspective can be used to explain the arcs described by the stars going East to West, up - down and then setting, but it cannot be used to describe the movement of other stars which never rise nor set, but go West to East, down - up around the southern celestial pole.

In the video he explains corpuscular and anti-corpuscular rays. The next segment is rotational and anti-rotational. The same perspective phenomenon of corpuscular rays / anti-corpuscular rays applies to rotational / anti-rotational movement. That explains the clockwise movement of stars in the “southern” hemisphere. Towards the end he explains why Sigma Octanis appears fixed. If you want I can add time stamps for each point. I reference this video often because it has silenced many flat earth detractors. Usually globetards double down when you send evidence or video proof. However this video silences naysayers. Well that’s my anecdotal experience. Your mileage may vary.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedMan Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:36 pm

tycho_brahe wrote:
BasedMan wrote:
tycho_brahe wrote:

In the video he explains corpuscular and anti-corpuscular rays. The next segment is rotational and anti-rotational. The same perspective phenomenon of corpuscular rays / anti-corpuscular rays applies to rotational / anti-rotational movement. That explains the clockwise movement of stars in the “southern” hemisphere. Towards the end he explains why Sigma Octanis appears fixed. If you want I can add time stamps for each point. I reference this video often because it has silenced many flat earth detractors. Usually globetards double down when you send evidence or video proof. However this video silences naysayers. Well that’s my anecdotal experience. Your mileage may vary.

Thanks but there's no need to, I've watched that video several times.
In the first part he uses crepuscolar rays to explain the clockwise and anticlockwise rotation, and I get that.
But when he uses crepuscolar rays to explain the southern celestial pole, that's when he loses me.
You simply cannot do that because the stars in the South are not projection of Polaris or the stars in the North.
So when he says the Sigma Octantis is fixed because it is like the convergence point of the rays, it doesn't make sense.

BasedMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderbird Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:47 pm

I have watched the videos here about how the sun traverses earth.
How can the sun in a 24 hr day traverse in the inner circle IE Europe in summer and say Australia in summer.
The journey of the sun in summer for Australia is wider in the circle than say Europe in summer which will be a much tighter circle.

How do we still calculate a 24 hour day?

Thunderbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:35 pm

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 20 24518610
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderbird Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:15 pm

Thunderbird wrote:I have watched the videos here about how the sun traverses earth.
How can the sun in a  24 hr day traverse in the inner circle IE Europe in summer and say Australia in summer.
The journey of the sun in summer for Australia is wider in the circle than say Europe in summer which will be a much tighter circle.

Thunderbird

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:10 am

Thunderbird wrote:I have watched the videos here about how the sun traverses earth.
How can the sun in a  24 hr day traverse in the inner circle IE Europe in summer and say Australia in summer.

The 5 known circular lines of latitude from biggest to smallest on the flat earth are: Antarctic, Capricorn, Equator, Cancer, Arctic. The sun is always in between the tropics. Sun is traveling faster at the wider circles. Here’s are some answers shared from other posts.

At places of comparable latitude North and South, dawn and dusk happen very differently than they would on a spinning ball, but precisely how they should on a flat Earth. In the North dawn and dusk come slowly and last far longer than in the South where they come and go very quickly. Certain places in the North twilight can last for over an hour while at comparable Southern latitudes within a few minutes the sunlight completely disappears. This is inexplicable on a uniformly spinning, wobbling ball Earth but is exactly what is expected on a flat Earth with the Sun traveling faster, wider circles over the South and slower, narrower circles over the North.

If the Sun circles over and around the Earth every 24 hours, steadily traveling from Tropic to Tropic every 6 months, it follows that the Northern, central region would annually receive far more heat and sunlight than the Southern circumferential region. Since the Sun must sweep over the larger Southern region in the same 24 hours it has to pass over the smaller Northern region, its passage must necessarily be proportionally faster as well. This perfectly explains the differences in Arctic/Antarctic temperatures, seasons, length of daylight, plant and animal life; this is why the Antarctic morning dawn and evening twilight are very abrupt compared with the North; and this explains why many midsummer Arctic nights the Sun does not set at all!

And some extra:

The Royal Belgian Geographical Society in their “Expedition Antarctique Belge,” recorded that during the most severe part of the Antarctic winter, from 71 degrees South latitude onwards, the sun sets on May 17th and is not seen above the horizon again until July 21st! This is completely at odds with the ball-Earth theory, but easily explained by the flat-Earth model. The Midnight Sun is seen from high altitudes in extreme Northern latitudes during Arctic summer because the Sun, at its inner-most cycle, is circling tightly enough around the polar center that it remains visible above the horizon for someone at such a vantage point. Likewise, in extreme Southern latitudes during Arctic summer, the Sun completely disappears from view for over 2 months because there at the Northern Tropic, at the inner-most arc of its boomerang journey, the Sun is circling the Northern center too tightly to be seen from the Southern circumference.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

Oliver_Bestfall likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mrg Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:23 pm

Hi friends, I have an online discussion about a topic I cannot find here using search function. He basicly assumes that you should radio across the whole world (or sea) because only the of curvature it wont. I know its bullshit and frequencies loose more on ground level than in the thin atmosphere, but I lack the skills to answer that in a correct manner.

Here is his latest assumption:
Ships on the Ocean should be able to radio across the seas. The mast antenna on many is 100 feet from the surface of the Ocean to the top of the antenna. There are no buildings or trees or mountains in between for thousands of miles. They don't have 100 foot waves between them and their next obstacle , land and other terrain. Water vapor does have some effect but sometimes it actual helps the signal. FM is basically line of sight transmission using UHF and VHF frequencies. HF can be line of sight but mostly uses the Ionosphere and bounces off of it back to Earth at angles. The angles change constantly and the distances vary according to the CURVE of the Earth and the Terrain it comes in contact with. That is why shortwave radio can travel half way around the world and not all the way across the world. It is because the World is a sphere or curved.

Can someone here with better understanding give me a conter ?

mrg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:06 pm

How Can Ushuaia Get 17 Hours of Daylight on a Flat Earth?

During December every year Ushuaia, Argentina, the southern-most city in the world, just below the 54th southern latitude receives over 17 hours of daylight with a maximum of 17 hours and 20 minutes occurring on the Winter Solstice. Globe Earthers often claim this would be impossible on a flat Earth arguing that a local, revolving, spotlight Sun should not be able to illuminate such a southern location for so long...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

CajunPie, tycho_brahe and NASA Wetsuit Company like this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 20 Empty Quiz Shows, Competitions, Casino quiz machines and similar

Post by DJ BROWNIE UK™© Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:08 pm

I have a question that is bugging me and "what about all the quiz shows or money lost due to questions based on space or other falicies that a quiz would deem "the right answer" or "correct" like imagine losing £32,000 because you got the "who was the 1st,3rd etc man in space or "to step foot on the moon" The likelyhood of a something similar must have occured somewhere , if it does , could they use the courts also HAS ANYONE used the courts to prove flat earth or a similar court appearance of someone taking scientists to court and winning or losing ? thanks guys
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
DJ BROWNIE UK™©

https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb

Back to top Go down

Post by zeteticseparovich Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:03 pm

DJ BROWNIE UK™© wrote:I have a question that is bugging me and "what about all the quiz shows or money lost due to questions based on space or other falicies that a quiz would deem "the right answer" or "correct" like imagine losing £32,000 because you got the "who was the 1st,3rd etc man in space or "to step foot on the moon" The likelyhood of a something similar must have occured somewhere , if it does , could they use the courts also HAS ANYONE used the courts to prove flat earth or a similar court appearance of someone taking scientists to court and winning or losing ? thanks guys

yes its has and will continue because the earth is flat
https://youtu.be/09ea8Uo9FrA

zeteticseparovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next