IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

+49
FiachraW
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
AlmightySavoisien88
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
turtleexpress
Dab_Tsog
Dual1ty
RisinHorizon
observer
Torus_Ouroboros
Bro
Amitchelld
Realearth
Dabbin Good
tristancobane
iwanttobefree
starfox42
Real World
Slingshot
superuserdo
Zer0R
Lightning_Peasant
Honestly
Wisdom1
liamhendo1990
Just Vital
Shattered
Foreverlearning
Illuminati? You mean jewz
thugnastylol
Schpankme
ShillKiller
anarcho vegan
vortexpuppy
putontheglassesagain
gb9
Kostas
Wondering Man
vortexkitten
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
biggambler
Paranoid Gramdroid
lizardking
Admin
53 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by Just Vital Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Dab_Tsog wrote:https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/veganism-isnt-cure-all-fake-news

I unfollowed Plant Based News quite some time ago. They are promoting vaccines, using quotes of all kind of controlled celebrities and keep pushing the global warming agenda. They seem controlled to me.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by Dab_Tsog Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:26 am

I was quite shocked, but their agenda is clear within the lines of that article. I mean, how much actual evidence does one need?

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 16 Empty outlawing vegan patties

Post by RisinHorizon Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:43 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/katrinafox/2018/08/30/this-ban-on-vegan-meat-labeling-sets-a-dangerous-precedent-its-also-hypocritical/#4e6fc1192ace
This law went into effect this week.
I think labeling for Vegan without the word meat would be great. I just hate the word -controlling Totalitarian precendent set. All the more reason to use Vegan Labeling, but will they outlaw our use of the word veggie BURGER?
Also in the News:

Clean Meat:
There are also meat cells being grown into meat that they say clean animal product.
"Real Meat produced without animals"
is how they market it...
So where do the animal cells they allegedly start with come from?
Also in News:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat Creepy.
So, Plant Based can also be construed as omnivore diet with alot or most from plants. I think the label Plant Based might reflect that now or in the future.

Eating primary whole foods is the best, I'm enjoying nutty ground hempseeds and also sprouted sunflower seeds, falafel strips salad with cashew and nut. yeast gravy and super greens!
Practicing menus for Thanksgiving.
A Happy vegan, cruelty free and low stress holiday to all of you!
Kim aka RisinHorizon

RisinHorizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 am

How Viggo Mortensen ate his way to a 45-pound weight gain for acclaimed role in "Green Book"...

"prodigious amount of food — the pizza, the hot dogs, the fried chicken — that he consumes"

NOTE - there is no mention of gorging on CARBOHYDRATES (SUGAR), because the FAT you eat is the FAT you wear.

Viggo Mortensen packed on 45 pounds
25 in preproduction
20 after they started shooting

“By the time we started the movie, I got to a level that I could only maintain by continuing to eat more than I wanted to every day and every night before going to bed,” Mortensen explained.

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleexpress Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:39 am

The first step towards becoming an idiot, is escape from reality.

To see past pain, suffering and death, even tho you know its bad and wrong, is a big step away from reality.

If you blindly sitt with you're plate of death and call yourself a good and healthy human, you're delusional.

Shame on you for acting so irresponsibly.

turtleexpress
turtleexpress

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Ok. What are your toughts on this; it seems that every vegan YT'er seems to be persuaded to abandon veganism. Including Tim Shieff, who states that he now sees it 'as an necessity to eat animal products for his health.' Before he makes this remark, on 12:22 in his video he also makes a pretty obvious hand sign - combined with the even more obvious logo on his sweather.

Really not sure what to think of this. Tim's reasons for doing so make sense in my opinion, but if he is persuaded to promote animal products then I really wonder how 'they' do this. He doesn't seem like the type of guy who lives for the money...

btw, I know the main strategy of YT is the create confusion. That certainly worked this time.

Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:48 pm

Just Vital wrote:
every vegan [YouTuber] seems persuaded to abandon veganism
Tim Shieff sees it as an necessity to eat animal
Tim makes sense in my opinion

Run along and follow Tim, your halfwit comments here has exposed you as just another non-vegan.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:44 am

Schpankme wrote:Run along and follow Tim, your halfwit comments here has exposed you as just another non-vegan.

So my 'halfwit comment' here expose me as a non-vegan? Not sure how you got there Schpankme... I'm asking about anyones thoughts on this; how can someone that has promoted veganism for years suddenly 'sees it at a necessity to eat animal products'? I stated that HIS reasons for doing so makes sense to me, but not saying I'm following his path right?

So you know, I become vegan thanks to this forum - after awakening to the flat earth truth.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Just Vital wrote:
I'm asking about anyones thoughts
how can someone that has promoted veganism for years suddenly 'sees it at a necessity to eat animal products'

I'm not the only one who felt that you were supporting the nonsense coming from Tim Shieff.  Let me suggest you use a direct approach in the future; example, this Tim Shieff claims to be Vegan but he's promoting the dis-ease causing diet of carnivorism.  Could he be getting paid to say these absurdities or was he ever Vegan?

Instead we get you saying the following:

every vegan [YouTuber] seems persuaded to abandon veganism
This is a ridiculous comment only a few so called Vegans have claimed they switched back to carnivorism.

Tim Shieff sees it as an necessity to eat animal
Does he defend one of these fictional stories?
  Atheist - Jesuits, invent Transmutation of Species (theory) and you an Ape like creature who requires the consumption of Flesh and Blood
  Theist - Jesuits, instruct you to obey God in Heaven (faith) for HE has given you every Clean and Unclean animal to be your food

Tim makes sense in my opinion
You cannot image how many PM's I received about this comment.
We deal with people, daily, who come to IFERS to cause problems and confusion.  Based on your past participation, you may have used a bad choice of words.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 pm

What exactly has Tim Shieff said about animal product consumption in the past month that makes any sense? That he spent the past two years drinking his own and other people's urine and blames fruits and vegetables for his health decline? That he had a wet dream after eating some salmon so that means animals need to die now? The failure of individual vegans to look after their health and blame it on veganism is rampant because no one wants to blame the real culprit: themselves.

There is not a single vitamin, mineral, nutrient, phyto-nutrient, amino-acid, fatty-acid, protein-chain, omega, or any other such elusive vital ingredient to health, not a single thing found in meat or dairy products that cannot be found, in greater abundance and more optimally, in the plant kingdom. The science is clear that vegan diets are healthy and sustainable. There are millions of people worldwide, including myself for the past decade, thriving on this plants only diet. People like Tim or Casey from Vegetable Police choose to go back to eating animals because of their own failings and short-comings, then irresponsibly blame it on "veganism."

There is not one "vegan" diet however so this is disingenuous. Eating Pringles and drinking Pepsi everyday you are still "vegan" but will not be healthy and will surely fail. Drinking yours and other people's urine for 2 years then suddenly going on a 35 day water fast is not healthy, and blaming consequent problems on "veganism" is absolutely ridiculous; and I have to question you Just Vital, why on the flat Earth are you coming onto this thread and claiming Tim or these other youtube "ex-vegans" somehow make any sense blaming veganism for their own personal failings and health problems?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

pitagoras likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Admin wrote:why on the flat Earth are you coming onto this thread and claiming Tim or these other youtube "ex-vegans" somehow make any sense blaming veganism for their own personal failings and health problems?

Thanks for your thoughts guys. Let my start by saying that all those other ex-vegans like Casey don’t make any sense at all – they are not worth to discuss. Maybe Tim isn’t as well, but I never expected him to go the same way.

Maybe I used a bad choice of words, but his explanation to me sounded sincere, that he really tried everything to make a plant-diet work, but still had health problems. It goes against science that start eating animals again improved his health, that’s why it confused me (and others) and thought it was worth to discuss it on this forum.

If my post caused unnecessary confusion/problems, then it’s probably best to delete it, that was not the goal. Embarassed
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:48 am

Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:44 pm

Why do they lie?

It was the Roman Empire and later the Holy Roman Empire who indoctrinated the people to worship Faith and Theory;  

WHY?  because it is profitable.

Faith - Heaven (Holy Spirit)
  Creationism, the HE God gave you the clean and unclean animals for food

Theory - Space (Big Bang)
  Evolution, requires you an APE like creature to consume flesh and blood

By 112 c.e. the Roman Empire was thriving on the institution of slavery, selling domesticated animals, the slaughter of cattle and the selling of their meat, a prime source of tax income for the treasury of Rome.  That vegetarianism was an economic threat to the Roman empire is bluntly demonstrated in Pliny the Younger's letter to Trajan the emperor;  Pliny successfully invaded Bithynia, where the followers of Christ refused to support the meat industry; his letter states, that he tortured and killed all those who would not recant their allegiance to the teachings of this vegetarian Christ.

It should come as no surprise that Constantine the Emperor of the Roman Empire (306 - 337 c.e.) was also repulsed by vegetarianism and the followers of Christ, for neither of these practices would be profitable to the Roman empire.  Moreover, because many militant Christians tried to implement the teachings of Christ within the boundaries of Rome, Christians became known as enemies of the State, enemies of Rome, not obedient citizens.

Then in 325 c.e. the Nicaean Council of bishops was sanctioned by Constantine to create the initial version of the New Testament, which approved animal sacrifice (the meat industry) and enslavement of other humans.  What the Nicaean Council did was produce scriptures that taught hate, slavery, animism, penis worship, and the diet of carnivorism; for those who understand that greed for power and wealth is the basic motivation of all who rule the world's empires and governments.  These Christians would become the flock and the Holy Roman Empire the Shepard (to lead from within).

It was the vegetarian Christians who taught, "Love your neighbor as yourself" and the golden rule "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you", these principles now marginalized by teaching from the New Testament. When it is said that Christ came to free the captives, this is now contradicted by "slaves, obey your masters".  What ever the vegetarian Christ condemned the carnivorism of the New Testament sanctioned.

Many people will brag that the Holy Roman Empire does not influence them, that they do not worship Faith (Heaven).  For these people the Holy Roman Empire gave you Science Theory (Space):

1543 - Theory Heliocentricism
1651 - Theory Selenography (Mapping Moon)
1763 - Theory Atomic Energy
1809 - Theory Transmutation of Species (an Ape who eats Meat)
1923 - Theory Missing Link (an Ape that becomes Man)
1931 - Theory Big Bang

U.S. Meat industry (2015):
The Dietary Guidelines for Americans, recommend eating 5.7 ounces of meat per day, per adult.

• 6 percent of GDP

• 6.2 million people employed

• $200.0 billion in salaries

• $864.2 billion in economic activity

• $  81.2 billion in tax revenue

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 16 Meatpo10

The sheep have been taught to eat meat and dairy, in the land of milk and honey, while they run from stories about the big bad wolf, never worrying about what fate the farmer has in store for them.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:18 pm

"what's the difference between a plum and a prune? it is water.
Well it's not just the lack of drinking water, it's the way you dehydrate your body;
by eating animal products which contain no water and no fiber;
by drinking caffeine which takes more water out of your body than comes in with a drink;
by drinking caffeinated soda;
by drinking alcohol and
by having stress, not learning how to handle your stress because stress is very dehydrating to the body"

She and Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer (both holocaust deniers) are interesting. Dr. Hamer's method got his license suspended/removed, he lived in exile (but still active) pretty much the rest of his life. his record of curing people from cancer is large, which frightens some... His technique is illegal, but used in Israel to cure "jews worthy enough"...
Dr. Hamer's intention has been hijacked in the meantime, defaming him and his message.

The Aryan knowledge keeps on amazing me.
Heil.
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2019 7:26 am

Lyrics: Every day genocide waged upon another species. I don't really give a flying fuck if you believe me. 3 billion a day, over a trillion a year. Did you fucking hear me? Over a trillion a year. Sentient beings with their own will to exist, but hey, you're hungry, so you don't really give a shit. The bitch of it all is that it's so unnecessary. Everything you need to eat grows out of the ground already. But that's not good enough, so you're feeding on corpses, while screaming about sanctity of life and abortions, affording even less compassion than you feel for one another. Would you murder, butcher, cook, and eat your own brother? Mother fucker, you don't have to live a life fueled by death, consuming everything until not a thing is left. Despite how much you mock me and whatever you do, no animal feeds upon near as much death as you.

Believing you're an animal you think you have the right to kill and eat the flesh of others like it's no big deal. For real, how many have to suffer keeping you clothed and fed? No respect for the living, even less for the dead. Instead of treating other forms of life like they matter, you treat them like a Chinese fetus eaten fried and battered. Many can see the truth if they open their eyes. What the fuck will it take for the rest to empathize?

Yo, serial killer, staring you in the mirror. Cold corpses on the counter, getting ready for dinner. Blood gurgling, fun murdering some young girl while the Sun's burgundy. Gas guzzling, cries muffling, thighs stuffing them, rhymes stuck in your mind, fucking the prime number of fine women just for a bite of chest meat and don't you fucking judge me while I eat your breasts, please. I just need a bit of protein. I know plants have it but I want it from your ice-cream. Then you scream because I'm sucking on some cow tits, but I swear where I come from we all do this. Speciesist cannibals think with our mandibles. Rambling man says man you're a shambles. Stop eating animals. Try brambles instead. You're gambling your fam on random sandwiches.

Believing you're an animal you think you have the right to kill and eat the flesh of others like it's no big deal. For real, how many have to suffer keeping you clothed and fed? No respect for the living, even less for the dead. Instead of treating other forms of life like they matter, you treat them like a Chinese fetus eaten fried and battered. Many can see the truth if they open their eyes. What the fuck will it take for the rest to empathize?

Obesity running rampant from the animal products, the sugar, the salt, the additives that are toxic. Stop killing yourself with the meat that you eat, abusing your kidneys and entrenching more heart disease. With eggs and cheese you're supporting crony industries that are built upon exploitation and suffering, but I see so few care, eating pork rinds and such, stuffing ever more into your mouth because you can't get enough. What consumerism means is best defined as this: being driven by your stomach rather than will-power. It's a culture created by ignorance and misinformation. Three square meals daily promoted by media Masons. Change the station. Plant based diets lead to better lives, a healthier body, a clearer conscience and a clearer mind. Buying flesh re-packaged doesn't change where you stand: waist-deep in death with fresh blood on your hands.

Subscribe to Seth Davis: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneDeafBand

Purchase the high-quality Wav: https://ericdubay.bandcamp.com

http://www.EricDubay.com
http://www.AtlanteanConspiracy.com
http://www.IFERS.123.st
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:28 am

Lyrics: Its not your fault
Like you I was taught
A pack of lies
I know it hurts your pride (fast)
To be taken for a ride (open your eyes)

(It's not your fault)
We mustn't support
This anymore
They've discussed us enough
If no more is bought
Then It's not our fault

It's evil the way they've got us believing that what we're eating is decent when really feeding the real reason diseases are leaving we people needing treating or even grieving please do some reading if you ain't feeling what I am speaking but before you leave can you please at least see that I ain't meaning to preach I'm merely a geezer reaching to try and teach of the demons deceiving we the people feasting on meat of ill-treated creatures we're breeding for greed if you agree with these reasons and are still seeing my grievance then please tell me honestly that you're at ease with the inevitability of your seed leaving prematurely. I'm not a vegan feeling the need for preaching yet I whole-heartedly agree with freedom for each but you surely must see the lethal industry of meat as a piece of history we should be leaving and begin treating the beasts as equals. So this is a theme that for our species is needed not a dream I believe for personal reasons, you'd best believe it.

It's not your fault, you didn't know, they told you lies, open your mind. Watch Forks Over Knives, and change your life. Cowspiracy will make it so clear to see that there is a conspiracy to make you eat meat. Watch What the Health? and you'll be saying what the hell was I paying for anyway? This isn't safe, now I'm awake, and won't take it. Dominion is the documentary that you should see if you still feel it's too extreme to be an ethical vegan, please. Earthlings will lay it all on the line and show you why it's high time you guys changed your mind. Vegucated will give you an education in the proper restoration of a pitiful poisonous nation (that's what we've made it). The Land of Hope and Glory will tell you the true story of just how horrific and gory your food choices are sorry (so sorry) not sorry but no need to worry 'cause this song is exculpatory, letting you know, it's not your fault.

I dunno who is amused by abuse if it's you I refuse to excuse all your views. If you knew what I'd do to humans like you then you'd spew in fact just go and view one or two of the movies that Dubay mentioned in this tune and then choose what tools I should use to put you through what they did for food only I'm not like you in my school you pull through and learn it isn't cool to be cruel. And if you still do, then it is your fault.

Listen on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/eric-dubay/
Listen on Orfium: https://www.orfium.com/profile/EricDubay
Subscribe to DJ Instinct: https://soundcloud.com/djrobinstinct
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMB0_a4QjHXPkdm1vDKTsSw
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:31 am

You guys ready for a good laugh?
Animal Rights Agenda
I got this facebook advertisement and was curious about the title
Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 16 00245010

"The Animal Rights Agenda documentary looks to expose organizations against animal cruelty and the facade of the Animal Rights movement. If you love animals and individual liberty, join us as we expose the hidden agenda of the Animal Rights movement"

Look at the hambeast wailing about the end of "animal agriculture" I.E. animal enslavement and butchery

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 16 2923fc10
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by AlmightySavoisien88 Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 pm

What's going on with milk ?

I heard from several sources that it weakens our system and body.

Can someone enlight me on this ?
AlmightySavoisien88
AlmightySavoisien88

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:27 am

AlmightySavoisien88 wrote:What's going on with milk ?

I heard from several sources that it weakens our system and body.

Can someone enlight me on this ?

This is a research forum, it would be nice if you would research your question and report your findings to this forum.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:46 am

All of these questions have been addressed either in the 16 pages of this topic or in the videos. There is absolutely NO reason to eat animals or their secretions. Adequately planned vegan diets are beneficial at every life stage including pregnancy and that's the position of the academy of dietetics and nutrition after reviewing over 1000 research papers. Fill up on starches and keep it as whole food plant based as possible which will also yield more energy. In March, I will be 5 years vegan. I'm 50 and have never felt stronger or more healthy with no ailments. Cow's milk is linked to prostate and breast cancer. Mastitis pus cells from over milking, blood, faeces and drugs are all present in milk. Eggs are bad LDL cholesterol. Get Dr Gregers daily dozen app, chronometer app and check out the nutrition facts website and YT channel. Meat and dairy has no place in human health; it is a monstrous myth
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:46 pm

I have a good friend who is unfortunate enough to be afflicted with both 'Parkinsons' and 'Multiple-Sclerosis'.

Even worse he still has faith in the doctor-priests and takes their poisons, lots of them, every day. They have been really shoddy with him, but still he believes their cruel god of 'Science'.

I hadn't seen him for nearly two years because his condition (the drugs more like) made him withdraw from everyone into a world of fear and anxiety, even moving to a place that made it more difficult to maintain even text contact (very infrequent by now).

Then a couple of unconnected events, him moving back home and a visitor meant we have now hugged and talked for hours and I can help him more.

Sorry about the rambling. He is still in a bad way and I want to help so I am nudging him towards veganism, he's not too far off already so I have high hopes.

I'm not asking him to do anything about the medication (I'm not qualified) but my feeling is that they may go on their own gradually if his body can wake up.

Other things I am trying over the coming weeks;

Water Kefir - it seems quite mild and is vegan. I'm saying goodbye to milk Kefir now too.
Kimchi - pre- and pro-biotic? I've done a batch high in chicory, onion, garlic with a modest amount of un-decarboxylated cannabis
Sprouts - got some alfalfa on the go, cress, flax and mustard but need more stocks of beany stuff.

As much live (but not sentient) food as possible I thought.

Plus in my own way I attempt healing etc.

Can anyone suggest any other useful avenues to explore please?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:38 pm

Sentient beings.

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:42 am

"Meet natural hygiene" with the legendary T.C. Fry

a lifestyle so self evident, it seems ridiculous to even mention.
but in todays society so "far fetched" and "extreme" that you'd be considered "a fruitcake"...

Principles (of life)

1. Clean Air
2. Pure Water (distilled)
3. comfortable body temperature -
4. internal cleanliness - keeping your body free from poisons and toxics by eating a non polluting diet. air, water and foods of our biological adaption
5. sleep - more important than food, as you can survive without food for a longer time than not sleeping
6. proper food - where the optimal food for humans would be fruits (up to 1952 humans were classified as "frugivores" in encyclopedia)
7. exercise - aerobic - like jogging, cycling, swimming,... / resistance - working with weights, push-ups and chip-ups (I prefer working with your own body weight, calisthenics)
8. sunshine - put a human in a dungeon, he/she will wither
9. play & recreation - "have fun, do good" like Eric has put it previously
10. rest & relaxation - also meditation, give yourself some time. Relax. giving your body some time to catch up on its processes.
11. mental poise - "keeping a mental balance" giving attention to your emotions
12. security of life & its means - building your fundaments on sound principles are vital to secure the life you'd like to have and pass        through
13. creative work - draw, dance, sing,... even when you're not that good at it! as it is an expression of yourself / soul
14. self-mastery - remind yourself, you are in total control of yourself
15. belong to a peer group - social interactions, share thoughts so they can grow
16. expression of natural instinct - for those who are denied this expression become ... grumpy? Laughing
17. love, appreciation & (self) esteem
18. appreciation of beauty - humans like aesthetically good looking things
19. inspiration, purpose, motivation - being inspired of something like your parents for example gets you motivated to work towards a certain goal

I can really advise watching this old school documentary. Cool
Also, the channel "vegsoc of Australasia" has some interesting other video's on the channel, also worth watching / listening.

Peace.
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:57 pm

MMDC wrote:

"Meet natural hygiene" with the legendary T.C. Fry

a lifestyle so self evident, it seems ridiculous to even mention.
but in todays society so "far fetched" and "extreme" that you'd be considered "a fruitcake"...  

Principles (of life)

1. Clean Air
2. Pure Water (distilled)
3. comfortable body temperature -
4. internal cleanliness - keeping your body free from poisons and toxics by eating a non polluting diet. air, water and foods of our biological adaption
5. sleep - more important than food, as you can survive without food for a longer time than not sleeping
6. proper food - where the optimal food for humans would be fruits (up to 1952 humans were classified as "frugivores" in encyclopedia)
7. exercise - aerobic - like jogging, cycling, swimming,... / resistance - working with weights, push-ups and chip-ups (I prefer working with your own body weight, calisthenics)
8. sunshine - put a human in a dungeon, he/she will wither
9. play & recreation - "have fun, do good" like Eric has put it previously
10. rest & relaxation - also meditation, give yourself some time. Relax. giving your body some time to catch up on its processes.
11. mental poise - "keeping a mental balance" giving attention to your emotions
12. security of life & its means - building your fundaments on sound principles are vital to secure the life you'd like to have and pass        through
13. creative work - draw, dance, sing,... even when you're not that good at it! as it is an expression of yourself / soul
14. self-mastery - remind yourself, you are in total control of yourself
15. belong to a peer group - social interactions, share thoughts so they can grow
16. expression of natural instinct - for those who are denied this expression become ... grumpy? Laughing
17. love, appreciation & (self) esteem
18. appreciation of beauty - humans like aesthetically good looking things
19. inspiration, purpose, motivation - being inspired of something like your parents for example gets you motivated to work towards a certain goal

I can really advise watching this old school documentary. Cool
Also, the channel "vegsoc of Australasia" has some interesting other video's on the channel, also worth watching / listening.

Peace.

Yes... !

I have been following Natural Hygiene Foundation principles since the 70's. Exactly the their principles as you describe above.

I also water fasted for 21 days, medically supervised, at the former Herbert Shelton Natural Hygiene Institute in San Antonio, TX in the 1970's. There were 100s of people there water fasting at the same time i was.

Natural Hygiene promotes a true Naturalistic/Naturopathic Lifestyle vs the existing Allopathic 'Death' Lifestyle that is so prevalent in the world today.

The Natural Hygiene Foundation books that explain the cause of disease as Toxemia and NOT as bacterial or virus invasion (Koch, Pasteur, et al) are a very good read and stand the test of time but are not always easy to find in bookstores or on the internet.
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next