Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by Dual1ty on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:58 pm

I don't use it as a label—I use it as a broad term, which it is.
Dual1ty
Dual1ty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm a young long time vegan at 62 yrs.old- rice, other grains, fruits, and lots of raw veggies

Post by RisinHorizon on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi,
I am trying to post a picture and want to thank Admin for the Okinawan comment. I may need some help posting this, I joined Servimg and the link (s) are below.
To your compassion, health and open minds, salud!
RisinHorizon

https://i.servimg.com/u/f89/19/99/13/48/kim_de12.jpg[img]
RisinHorizon
RisinHorizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beyond Meat is helping.

Post by RisinHorizon on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:13 am

I've been cooking beyond Meat vegan burgers for my non- vegan friends. They are blown away and are buying it instead of cow flesh.
Kim
RisinHorizon
RisinHorizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:57 am

https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/veganism-isnt-cure-all-fake-news

I found this article today and found it interesting, thought you lads and lasses would do too. My news feed seems to be filled with articles in the same vein.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Dab_Tsog wrote:https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/veganism-isnt-cure-all-fake-news

I unfollowed Plant Based News quite some time ago. They are promoting vaccines, using quotes of all kind of controlled celebrities and keep pushing the global warming agenda. They seem controlled to me.
Just Vital
Just Vital

View user profile http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:26 am

I was quite shocked, but their agenda is clear within the lines of that article. I mean, how much actual evidence does one need?

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

outlawing vegan patties

Post by RisinHorizon on Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:43 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/katrinafox/2018/08/30/this-ban-on-vegan-meat-labeling-sets-a-dangerous-precedent-its-also-hypocritical/#4e6fc1192ace
This law went into effect this week.
I think labeling for Vegan without the word meat would be great. I just hate the word -controlling Totalitarian precendent set. All the more reason to use Vegan Labeling, but will they outlaw our use of the word veggie BURGER?
Also in the News:

Clean Meat:
There are also meat cells being grown into meat that they say clean animal product.
"Real Meat produced without animals"
is how they market it...
So where do the animal cells they allegedly start with come from?
Also in News:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat Creepy.
So, Plant Based can also be construed as omnivore diet with alot or most from plants. I think the label Plant Based might reflect that now or in the future.

Eating primary whole foods is the best, I'm enjoying nutty ground hempseeds and also sprouted sunflower seeds, falafel strips salad with cashew and nut. yeast gravy and super greens!
Practicing menus for Thanksgiving.
A Happy vegan, cruelty free and low stress holiday to all of you!
Kim aka RisinHorizon

RisinHorizon
RisinHorizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 am

How Viggo Mortensen ate his way to a 45-pound weight gain for acclaimed role in "Green Book"...

"prodigious amount of food — the pizza, the hot dogs, the fried chicken — that he consumes"

NOTE - there is no mention of gorging on CARBOHYDRATES (SUGAR), because the FAT you eat is the FAT you wear.

Viggo Mortensen packed on 45 pounds
25 in preproduction
20 after they started shooting

“By the time we started the movie, I got to a level that I could only maintain by continuing to eat more than I wanted to every day and every night before going to bed,” Mortensen explained.

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleexpress on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:39 am

The first step towards becoming an idiot, is escape from reality.

To see past pain, suffering and death, even tho you know its bad and wrong, is a big step away from reality.

If you blindly sitt with you're plate of death and call yourself a good and healthy human, you're delusional.

Shame on you for acting so irresponsibly.

turtleexpress
turtleexpress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital on Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Ok. What are your toughts on this; it seems that every vegan YT'er seems to be persuaded to abandon veganism. Including Tim Shieff, who states that he now sees it 'as an necessity to eat animal products for his health.' Before he makes this remark, on 12:22 in his video he also makes a pretty obvious hand sign - combined with the even more obvious logo on his sweather.

Really not sure what to think of this. Tim's reasons for doing so make sense in my opinion, but if he is persuaded to promote animal products then I really wonder how 'they' do this. He doesn't seem like the type of guy who lives for the money...

btw, I know the main strategy of YT is the create confusion. That certainly worked this time.

Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:48 pm

Just Vital wrote:
every vegan [YouTuber] seems persuaded to abandon veganism
Tim Shieff sees it as an necessity to eat animal
Tim makes sense in my opinion

Run along and follow Tim, your halfwit comments here has exposed you as just another non-vegan.
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:44 am

Schpankme wrote:Run along and follow Tim, your halfwit comments here has exposed you as just another non-vegan.

So my 'halfwit comment' here expose me as a non-vegan? Not sure how you got there Schpankme... I'm asking about anyones thoughts on this; how can someone that has promoted veganism for years suddenly 'sees it at a necessity to eat animal products'? I stated that HIS reasons for doing so makes sense to me, but not saying I'm following his path right?

So you know, I become vegan thanks to this forum - after awakening to the flat earth truth.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Just Vital wrote:
I'm asking about anyones thoughts
how can someone that has promoted veganism for years suddenly 'sees it at a necessity to eat animal products'

I'm not the only one who felt that you were supporting the nonsense coming from Tim Shieff.  Let me suggest you use a direct approach in the future; example, this Tim Shieff claims to be Vegan but he's promoting the dis-ease causing diet of carnivorism.  Could he be getting paid to say these absurdities or was he ever Vegan?

Instead we get you saying the following:

every vegan [YouTuber] seems persuaded to abandon veganism
This is a ridiculous comment only a few so called Vegans have claimed they switched back to carnivorism.

Tim Shieff sees it as an necessity to eat animal
Does he defend one of these fictional stories?
  Atheist - Jesuits, invent Transmutation of Species (theory) and you an Ape like creature who requires the consumption of Flesh and Blood
  Theist - Jesuits, instruct you to obey God in Heaven (faith) for HE has given you every Clean and Unclean animal to be your food

Tim makes sense in my opinion
You cannot image how many PM's I received about this comment.
We deal with people, daily, who come to IFERS to cause problems and confusion.  Based on your past participation, you may have used a bad choice of words.
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 pm

What exactly has Tim Shieff said about animal product consumption in the past month that makes any sense? That he spent the past two years drinking his own and other people's urine and blames fruits and vegetables for his health decline? That he had a wet dream after eating some salmon so that means animals need to die now? The failure of individual vegans to look after their health and blame it on veganism is rampant because no one wants to blame the real culprit: themselves.

There is not a single vitamin, mineral, nutrient, phyto-nutrient, amino-acid, fatty-acid, protein-chain, omega, or any other such elusive vital ingredient to health, not a single thing found in meat or dairy products that cannot be found, in greater abundance and more optimally, in the plant kingdom. The science is clear that vegan diets are healthy and sustainable. There are millions of people worldwide, including myself for the past decade, thriving on this plants only diet. People like Tim or Casey from Vegetable Police choose to go back to eating animals because of their own failings and short-comings, then irresponsibly blame it on "veganism."

There is not one "vegan" diet however so this is disingenuous. Eating Pringles and drinking Pepsi everyday you are still "vegan" but will not be healthy and will surely fail. Drinking yours and other people's urine for 2 years then suddenly going on a 35 day water fast is not healthy, and blaming consequent problems on "veganism" is absolutely ridiculous; and I have to question you Just Vital, why on the flat Earth are you coming onto this thread and claiming Tim or these other youtube "ex-vegans" somehow make any sense blaming veganism for their own personal failings and health problems?
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Admin wrote:why on the flat Earth are you coming onto this thread and claiming Tim or these other youtube "ex-vegans" somehow make any sense blaming veganism for their own personal failings and health problems?

Thanks for your thoughts guys. Let my start by saying that all those other ex-vegans like Casey don’t make any sense at all – they are not worth to discuss. Maybe Tim isn’t as well, but I never expected him to go the same way.

Maybe I used a bad choice of words, but his explanation to me sounded sincere, that he really tried everything to make a plant-diet work, but still had health problems. It goes against science that start eating animals again improved his health, that’s why it confused me (and others) and thought it was worth to discuss it on this forum.

If my post caused unnecessary confusion/problems, then it’s probably best to delete it, that was not the goal. Embarassed
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:48 am

Real World
Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum