Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by iwanttobefree on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:46 am

Slingshot wrote:
4. Why do vegans believe it morally wrong for a human to kill an animal for food? And I'm not talking about the modern commercial cattle concentration camps, I don't like those either, they are inhumane and unhealthy, filthy, and produce disgusting food like McDonald's. I'm not talking about those places or any other place that inhumanely processes millions of cows per year for maximum profit. I'm talking about the simple act of a human humanely killing an animal on his own and eating it. Why cannot a man go down to the stream and catch a trout and eat it; what makes it morally wrong or unhealthy in a vegan's eyes? What about a man shooting a deer and bringing it home to feed his family and making sure none of it goes to waste? Why do vegans demonize this natural and timeless human behavior as being something evil?

have you ever given yourself the time to think about the concept of life?
what is life in your mind?
the one thing we all have in common: fish, bird, bug or cat - we have all been given a chance to have life, what makes you think you have the right to take it away from another?

is your argument "if they do bad things, so can i", you see a dumb cat killing and eating another, so you think good idea! let me remind you that you are the smartest creature on earth, to act like an animal is not to use your brain, we humans are in control of the world.
do you really want to run a concept of death in your world domination. life and protection is a better concept imo.

you have the choice, to be a part of death and suffering, or not.
its a simple choice for most children.

iwanttobefree

Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slingshot on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 am

starfox42 you said "Schpankme is a stellar contributor on this forum (and has also answered your moronic questions), what good have you done here?"

1. I didn't say he wasn't a contributor. Said that he gets butt-hurt too easily and resorts to ad hominem when someone doesn't agree. He even referenced himself as an "unchained dog barking on the other side of the fence" as if to make himself sound like an imposing force to be reckoned with or something. Idk go figure.
2. No he didn't answer them, if you re-read more carefully.
3. I signed up in 2017 but wasn't active beyond my first couple days, forgot about the forum for a while, and was just reminded of it again a couple weeks ago when I watched one of Dubay's videos. So I've been active since then. What have I done on here in the past two weeks? Not much yet. I did write up an essay on the history and usefulness of precious metals, which can be found in the off-topic discussions. Worth a read maybe. Other than that just comments here and there, and some PMs back and forth with certain very cool people on here who welcomed me and reached out to tell me they agreed with me on things I've said (but not on the meat-eating). I wasn't aware that more brownie points were awarded the more one contributes, so I guess I'll have to step up my contributions, thanks for the tip.

And no, I'm not irritable. If my responses to Schpankme sound crass, read his previous comments to see who actually started it.

Peace, and take care.
P.S. If you wish to reach the maximum number of people for FE truth (or any other truth topics), I recommend not using the same elitist approach you do when proselytizing veganism.
Slingshot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:23 am

I was a meat and dairy junkie for years and criticised anyone who was health conscious. We were all brainwashed to think it insane to practice a diet that did not included both of these. There's no doubt about that. I was suffering from many health conditions myself, from psoriasis to deep depression and anxiety. I then came across Dan McDonald about 4 years ago. I would go so far as to say he saved my life. Almost immediately upon eliminating meat and dairy from my diet, ALL of my medical conditions either improved or disappeared completely and my energy levels went through the roof. It's much like the flat earth... once you come to the realisation, there's no way you can go back. Only a fool could turn his back on the truth. I would encourage you to try it, even for a couple of weeks. It's the only way you'll understand. Buy a juicer! Probably the best investment I have made in terms of my health. It's easy to get riled up when discussing this topic. There's people on both sides of the argument who are passionate about what they believe. Then you have people like Joe Rogan and Sv3rige sitting by the side, stoking the fire. Just try it for a bit, what have you got to lose. For me, there's simply no benefit whatsoever to consuming animal products. On the contrary, it's extremely detrimental and there's just no need for all the suffering that occurs to satisfy our desires. There's just no defense for it and we're allowed to disagree on that. I'm not going to reiterate any of the reasons why but if you watch the videos and links presented by the other users, it's all there. If you eat meat long enough, yes it will definitely catch up with you. People are so accustomed to feeling the symptoms that develop due to eating this way, that they don't notice or see a problem with it.
tristancobane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabbin Good on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:27 pm

Dabbin Good

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu May 17, 2018 4:04 am

From birth, the people are taught to eat an animal based diet, and to participate in "dis-ease management", under the guise of a service industry called Health-Care.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 pm

Vegan is great! ....  but ....... Vegan is Not Enough...

Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amitchelld on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Has anyone seen Dr.McDougal of the Starch solution recently? He's aged really fast recently in the last two years and its making me question whether his starch based diet is good long term or not. Can anyone add any feedback to this to ease my mind bc I know that everything he teaches intuitively sounds right, but his deteriorating health makes me question the long term effects of his way of eating.

Amitchelld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Amitchelld wrote:
Dr.McDougal of the Starch solution
He's aged really fast

It looks like Dr. McDougall's hair has finally went gray, at age 71, it is also my understanding that he has lost a little weight when he removed Oil from his diet.

As for the benefits of the "Starch Solution", the Okinawan's are documented at being the longest lived people across the face of the Earth, their diet consists of cooked starch in the form of sweet potatoes, rice, grains and wheat, soy and legumes, fruits, nuts.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Amitchelld wrote:
Dr.McDougal of the Starch solution
He's aged really fast

It looks like Dr. McDougall's hair has finally went gray, at age 71, it is also my understanding that he has lost a little weight when he removed Oil from his diet.

As for the benefits of the "Starch Solution", the Okinawan's are documented at being the longest lived people across the face of the Earth, their diet consists of cooked starch in the form of sweet potatoes, rice, grains and wheat, soy and legumes, fruits, nuts.

I'm a Vegan
6' 4" 230 lbs
72 years young
Full head of hair, no grey
I eat fruits, vegies, starch, nuts, grains
Love life
Go Vegan
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:13 pm

I was going to start a new topic on fasting and perhaps discuss some other health topics. I think this is a very important topic to cover as it's yet another thing we've been told lies about. I will be embarking on a 7 day water fast followed soon after by a 3-4 week water fast. Eating a standard Western diet for 25 years of my life has been extremely damaging, so this will be my attempt at resetting and healing the body. I have been eating a meat and dairy free diet and eating one meal a day with very noticeable changes. I’ve done a few 3 day water fasts. It’s now time to pull out the big guns and give myself a chance to rest and heal proper.    

We're told it’s damaging to our health to go without food. We’re told to eat 3-4 meals a day and you must not skip breakfast! We’re told our organs will fail and we will wither up and die if we abstain from eating food. As it turns out, this is perhaps the best thing you could do for your health and spirituality. If I had some serious health condition, I think fasting would be my first port of call. When your body is using around 70% of its energy to digest the stodgy goop we’ve been shovelling down it, it’s no wonder we get sick. We never allow the body to repair damaged cells, remove parasites and strengthen the immune system. Basically, what happens when you fast is your body goes into ketosis and starts removing harmful toxins stored in the body.

I’m no expert on fasting and relatively inexperienced but there is a wealth of information on this age old practice and from what experience I have gained, I can tell you there is something to this. I would highly recommend you check out Tim Shieffs channel “ifeeltruth” where he documented a 34 day water fast. Eric’s podcast “Solutions to the System” also had a profound effect on me and I have listened to it several times over the past few years. Dan McDonalds “liferegenerator” channel is another great source of general health truth as is Janne Reckerts “The Natural Way of Healing” channel. As far as books go, “Rational Fasting” by Arnold Ehret and “Man’s Higher Consciousness” by Hilton Hotema are a great read too.

Other things I practice are sleeping on a yoga mat on a hard floor. This has done wonders for my posture and strength. It’s often the simplest of things you need to fix a problem but we’ve all been brainwashed to think we need some complicated medical procedure and buckets of medication. I have dabbled with psilocybin in the past with good results and I fully intend to experience ayahuasca and hopefully learn some more things. As Eric said in his podcast, we can talk about conspiracies all day but what good is it if we don’t do something about it? To do that, we need our mental, physical and spiritual health first and foremost. Start inwards before we can work outwards. I know it all probably sounds a bit far out but this is where I’m at on my journey and thought I would share. If any of you have experience with fasting or found any other natural remedies beneficial I would love to hear your stories too.
tristancobane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:24 pm

tristancobane wrote:
3-4 week water fast

IMO - there is no reason to water fast when you can Juice Fast and stay active.

Currently, I am 18 of 30 days into a -- "Heirloom Watermelon" Juice Fast -- the reason, to cleanse myself from eating a plant based diet of cooked food.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:30 pm

tristancobane wrote:I was going to start a new topic on fasting and perhaps discuss some other health topics. I think this is a very important topic to cover as it's yet another thing we've been told lies about.

Yes... Natural Health Topics... Very Important...

I have thoroughly studied the differences between Naturopathic Medical Treatment Health Care Systems and Allopathic (standard) Medical Treatment protocols which are Non Health Care Systems.

Everyone should know the differences of these two Medical Care systems inside and out but unfortunately 'Dr Kildare' and ER and Grey's Anatomy rule the day and the masses fall in line behind the lies of the existing medical/political establishment who have, as usual, crushed the truth.

To understand true Naturopathic Medical and Health Systems in detail I would suggest reading the work of Herbert M. Shelton...Natural Hygiene System of Health Books and Volumes of true Naturopathic Health Care Systems Info...

https://www.soilandhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/02/0201hyglibcat/020125shelton.pristine/020125toc.htm

Yes... I have water fasted up to 21 days... But I did that at the (now gone) Herbert Sheldon San Antonio Natural Hygiene Health Institute in Texas a number of decades ago where the health care staff there carefully started my water fast and carefully ended it in a very slow and gentle manner. There were about 40 people water fasting there when I was there water fasting too. Many thousands of people water fasted at the Texas Health Institute and also at home after studying Natural Hygiene.

Now if I feel 'off' or have an physiological issue I water fast that day or for a few days and that is a not hard once one has reduced a lot of one's toxic load otherwise one should go very slow and be very gentle with themselves and be very moderate to be wise in their water fasting as it is a physical state requiring rest and wise action.

Water fasts do require rest while being conducted and lowered personal activity and should be done wisely and with intuitive care. They should be broken SLOWLY (if more than 2-3 days) with one or two days of juices so your system can gently re-start its engines so to speak.

Hope some of this is helpful...  Smile
Bro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Schpankme wrote:
tristancobane wrote:
3-4 week water fast

IMO - there is no reason to water fast when you can Juice Fast and stay active.  

Currently, I am 18 of 30 days into a -- "Heirloom Watermelon" Juice Fast -- the reason, to cleanse myself from eating a plant based diet of cooked food.

A juice fast is very healing particularly with watermelon being a fantastic flusher. That's good going and I'm sure you're reaping the benefits from it. How are you feeling so far? Has your sleep changed much? I’ve done a few juice fasts but only for a maximum of 7 days and there’s no arguing how good I felt during and after that time. I felt light, clean, mentally sharp and had consistent energy levels. I guess it depends on how much healing you feel you need to do. I don’t claim to know if one is better than the other and I appreciate prolonged water fasting seems a bit extreme and uneccessary but it’s something I feel would benefit me based on my own research. Are you documenting your experience? I for one would be interested to hear what noticeable changes you report. Wish you the best of luck with it anyway and hope you get the results you're after. Not long to go now.
tristancobane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Bro wrote:Now if I feel 'off' or have an physiological issue I water fast that day or for a few days and that is a not hard once one has reduced a lot of one's toxic load otherwise one should go very slow and be very gentle with themselves and be very moderate to be wise in their water fasting as it is a physical state requiring rest and wise action.

Water fasts do require rest while being conducted and lowered personal activity and should be done wisely and with intuitive care. They should be broken SLOWLY (if more than 2-3 days) with one or two days of juices so your system can gently re-start its engines so to speak.

Thank you for your reply. I’m glad you agree with me on that. I think we have arrived at the same conclusion after researching the healthcare and medicine available and not available to us. In Wikipedias brief description of naturopathy, we see the word “pseudoscientific” jump out at us. We see these same tactics employed in every other area of life too where they portray the truth as stupid, far-fetched or snake oil. They use the powerful tool of media and propaganda to bolster their shit. Thankfully some of us have the courage to think for ourselves.  

I have read some of Herbert Sheltons literature on fasting and it has been very influential on me. I fully intend to check out the rest of his work starting with the link you have sent. I appreciate this very much friend.

I wish there were institutes like that near me as it would be encouraging to fast along with other people and helpful to have someone there to monitor the situation. The fact that many thousands of people water fasted in that place and others like it shows that it is not as dangerous as we’ve been told. That said, we must still err caution, be responsible and do our homework.

This is precisely the reason I am water fasting. I’m very in tune with my body and I have been feeling a bit “off” (fatigue, nausea, skin rashes) in recent months. I couldn’t agree with you more. Once you’ve done a few days water fasting, it’s a lot easier the next time around. I find now I actually look forward to it! But yes, wise action is very much required. It is important not to put yourself under any physical or mental stress while fasting. Much like you say, I would usually go for a nice watermelon to break my fast, preferably juiced.

Good advice and it’s very helpful indeed Smile
tristancobane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Dont get off by the title.
Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Yesterday at 12:10 am

Real World wrote:
The Secret Reason We Eat Meat

Human Carnivorism stems from what the people believe to be fact and fiction.

1928 - "A Chicken in every Pot", political ad for President elect Herbert Hoover

1933 - Edgar Wood, a lawyer representing the maker of Chicken Dinner Candy, settled a labor dispute between the employees and the company. Wood proclaimed the mutual beneficial settlement as “Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner.”

1970 - "Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner", also used on the Vegas Strip

From birth, you are indoctrinated to worship the man-made construct of Heaven and Space (Fiction), through the State sponsored religions called Atheist and Theist.

Jesuit (see crypto Jew), founded in 1534

1931 - Jesuits invent Big Bang theory (aka, Cosmic Egg or Primeval atom)

Atheist
The Jesuits, invented Big Bang, Spaceballs, and you an Ape like creature who requires the consumption of Flesh and Blood, to grow your intelligence, and evolve beyond your animal cousins.

Theist
The Jesuits, instruct you to obey God in Heaven for HE has given you every Clean and Unclean animal to be your food, for it is the creation of the Flesh and Blood that makes you one with God.

Almost all dis-ease of the human body is caused by eating Meat, Dairy and Oil.  Obesity is a sign of sickness.

75% of Native Hawaiians are Obese.
75% of Mexican-Americans are Obese.
75% of Native American Indians are Obese.
75% of Black Women within North America are Obese.

The two greatest lies ever propagated on humankind are Spaceball Earth and Jew Savior, both taught by the priesthood, and both made possible by an ejaculation into the Virgin source.

Last edited by Schpankme on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Yesterday at 3:21 am

The power of water. And why nearly everyone is dehydrated inside and out.

Torus_Ouroboros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum