IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Weiss Exposed

+18
ScooterRussell
FE_AirlinePilot
John
Koubenakombi
Xander
Nym
Admin
Shmack_1
DanielBloom
Am Lerner
CHerring
markwilson
harmless
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
Hauchfer
Lightning_Peasant
Isaacs -Safari Club
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Empty Re: David Weiss Exposed

Post by Shmack_1 Tue May 17, 2022 1:36 pm

So the curiosity got the better of me and I sat down and watched the "next level" and to be honest it wasn't bad, nothing new content wise, but I couldn't see any blatent "shillish" behaviour from Dave or other suspects. This in no way changes my speculative thoughts on the integrity of Dave or others but I was expecting to see some sort of agenda besides milking some $$ out of the level cash cow. Blind Freddy could tell Victoria Racheal
Was there just for her tits!

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Ever since Dave interviewed some 102 year old lady in a nursing home who claims her public school taught Flat Earth rather than globe Earth, Dave and Hibbeler have both been pushing this idea that "there was no flat vs. round earth debate before 1920." It was said several times during the Next Level and Hibbeler says it again in his latest podcast:

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Hib110

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Hib210
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Tue May 17, 2022 6:33 pm

3 seconds of googling and I found this site which has listings for textbooks from the 19th century, a Geography text at the following link has a projection of Earth on the cover with 2 poles

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt:00z357387m#page/1/mode/1up

Last edited by Nym on Tue May 17, 2022 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nym
Nym

Admin and Zzzap like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Tue May 17, 2022 6:42 pm

That link I shared has several books like this.

Eric it's absolutely absurd that this guy says he spent weeks researching this and couldn't find any texts from before 1920 referencing a globe model? Absolutely hilarious, I have not even spent 10 minutes on this and found 2 in the first place I looked, this one is from 1840

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2022-05-17-at-12-40-52-PM

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt:00z357226m#page/1/mode/1up
Nym
Nym

Admin, Zzzap, tycho_brahe, Xander and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed May 25, 2022 10:34 pm

It's interesting reading that book. They were pushing the globe earth but still were talking about it being the work of the great almighty. I wonder when it was that atheism in science became the norm? I'd guess sometime after 1950 and probably earlier in the UK and parts of Europe.

Xander

Back to top Go down

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Empty If it smells bad...

Post by Koubenakombi Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm

...it is bad! I knew there was something fishy about this guy. Thank you, IFERS!

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:46 pm

DanielBloom wrote:I don't know much about this Weiss guy but after watching his discussion with "Prof. Dave" I have to say it almost looked like a humiliation ritual. Why was he trying to cast pearls before swine knowing they weren't interested in truth. He can't be that naïve. Did he do it for views? Either way it was embarrassing to watch and seemed like a setup from the beginning. He claimed to be doing it in the name of "real flat earthers".

I don't want to watch it, what happened?

John
John

ScooterRussell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:03 pm

He was (deliberately) unprepared to debate, and "professor" dbag Dave knew exactly what buttons to press and made "FE Dave" look like a fool. No need to watch it. Save yourself from a lot of gratuitous name calling and unnecessary adjectives, seasoned with no conclusions (at all)... in resume, since the FE "representative" could not hold a straight thought, it made us (the FE) look bad to the general public... lucky us, FE is not a game of convincing people... once you unplug yourself, you don't go back to sleep.

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

ScooterRussell and FE_AirlinePilot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:28 pm

David is still at it... published 5 August 2022
This caught my attention since John Thor made a recent upload using this interview.

53:30 the question "what's up with Eric Dubay" is raised.
David goes on to say the following:
- that Eric believes there is a dome (but could be wrong)
- that he has never spoken to "the guy"
- that Eric "doesn't play nice with others"
- that Eric accused "many of us" of being government shills
- that Eric says Dave is a paid agent working for the jewish maffia or whatever

Tries to come out as the "nice guy" admitting that Eric has "good work" which he passes around and that he (Dave) does not have a problem, Eric may have a problem but that's none of his concerns. Clearly it is, because it damages his image.

Besides that, Dave is and has been here to draw the subject into ridiculousness. None of his answers goes in depth, he does not even seem to comprehend the things he says himself. All his talking points seem to be stolen from other researchers.
He's clearly at the (/every) scene with other intentions...
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Admin, MrWilliams, Koubenakombi, DJ BROWNIE UK™©, FE_AirlinePilot and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FE_AirlinePilot Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:48 am

There are a couple of red flags with Weiss that does point like he's a either a gatekeeper, or he's just not really smart or he's a Jew and he just can't help himself and feels the need to subvert.

1) I don't mind that he's Jewish but he lied about his Jewish heritage saying he knows nothing about it on Owen Benjamin's podcast yet on his Facebook he's attending Jewish events and he's very close to other Jews.

2) He's able through his Jewish connections to go on various podcast and radio shows and he's not very intelligent so he merely repeats the research and videos of other people, he has not much original content but tends to get some videos from other lesser known researching and modify them with clown music and subtitles

3) He's only sounds smart when he debates liked minded persons - his "debate" with Prof Dave got 1.7 M views and was just a complete disaster, 2 morons (plus the satanic hosts) name calling each other making stupid arguments and yet it's one of the first video the youtube algo will show when you search for flat earth. It was so bad it felt like a self humiliation ritual.

4) His app got hacked with a very low-level skill, literally leaving the API endpoint open so that anyone could steal the .json file with ALL of his users locations and information and then later, like a typical Jewish snake, he denies it, tries to hide it, etc. It's still semi-open, and a seasoned hacker with Fiddler or Wireshark could grab the json file since it's not encrypted last time I've looked. I would never trust his app ever again although I do like the idea of a friend finder.

5) He's slowly but surely becoming the "face" of the FE movement, just like all these controlled opp Jews who became the face of the 911 truth movement, covid hoax, etc and then one day he'll disavow everything just like Alex Jones did couple of weeks ago at the Sandy Hook trial instead of using the perfect opportunity to fight it in court and demand discovery of Sandy Hook evidence, but no. AJ and David Weiss are people put there to loose, just like Trump was. They're a relief valve and will give a little bit of truth to gain your trust but then they will lie and betray you.

That being said, I didn't mind his Next Level movie and I do share some of his short ISS contents with friends and family.

Time will tell but it's not a good look.

FE_AirlinePilot

Admin, MrWilliams, tycho_brahe, ScooterRussell, Koubenakombi and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:38 pm

FE_AirlinePilot wrote:
3) He's only sounds smart when he debates liked minded persons

He has never sounded smart tbh.

Whenever a question is made (in that interview on freefloat channel), he mocks instead of delving into the root of where that question might come from. Which can be genuine nonetheless. Instead, he even has an animation for this, "puts on" the "cool story, bro" glasses on and passes on to the next bullet point on his script without even addressing it. It just gives a bad impression for those just coming across this topic.

His presence is getting to the point where it becomes hard to not encounter him. Given the way he acts and treats conversations with anyone, it might well turn off the new inquirers with the notion that this is a childish endeavour and not worthy of investigation and time.

Compared to the material that Del (from beyond the imaginary curve) puts forth, it is just a whole other level.
MMDC
MMDC

Admin and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:31 pm

We have Dave saying that a topic like "biogeology" is "more disruptive than flat earth."
If this is not a clear example of muddying the waters, than I don't know...

It might be a "fun" topic to ponder upon, interesting to consider. But it's like the "tartaria" topic, which has been dragged into the inquiry as well lately.

Not knowing where we are and how we came to be, to me, still seems more "disruptive"...
"Disruptive" also has this bad connotation to it, I think; purposefully used.
MMDC
MMDC

Back to top Go down

Post by ScooterRussell Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:16 pm

John wrote:
DanielBloom wrote:I don't know much about this Weiss guy but after watching his discussion with "Prof. Dave" I have to say it almost looked like a humiliation ritual. Why was he trying to cast pearls before swine knowing they weren't interested in truth. He can't be that naïve. Did he do it for views? Either way it was embarrassing to watch and seemed like a setup from the beginning. He claimed to be doing it in the name of "real flat earthers".

This was absolutely staged imho and a purposeful smearing of flat earth.  Sad because there was a time I thought Dave was really trying to spread truth and show strong evidence. It almost seemed like all of his previous work was culminating in this final, brutal public humiliation of him and the flat earth.  So much damage done with one video

ScooterRussell

Bentramer81 and FE_AirlinePilot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:31 pm

It is for that reason before I engage in any debate I set up a type of baseline or mission statement if you will. It goes something like this, ‘Is the Flat Earth idea important enough to warrant a controlled opposition strategy?’ They must say yes to that. If they can’t accept that baseline I do not engage in debate. I’m badly misquoting a statement Eric made during a podcast Interview I believe, his actual quote is a lot more eloquent, but the intent is there. It helps during debates because they love to quote FES or other controlled opposition garbage, and it’s much easier to argue your points when you don’t have to first explain the concept of controlled opposition.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

Admin and Bentramer81 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:53 pm

Now we have dave at the autodidactic channel talking about nothing relevant, topped off with a sales pitch for the clock app.

Around 15:40 we have dave quoting his comrade mark sargent "there is no bad publicity"
(in reference to his interaction with the other dave) but reassures the audience that he does not 100 % agree with that statement...

couple of times references are made to "shills" and near the end someone wrote in the chat that both campbell and dave were agents.
to which dave picks in and asks "why would anyone think we're shills...?"

The (valid) question (tycho_brahe is referring to, i think) is mentioned on the the first page of this thread and remains to be answered.  

"Do you think that Flat Earth is a truth important enough for the government to implant some sort of disinformation or controlled opposition agent into the movement?  If your answer no then you are naive or lying.  And if your answer is yes, then who are they?  Because you have befriended and supported literally everyone in the FE movement (including all the well established shills like Mark Sargent) and if you can't spot the elephant in the room, then it is most likely you."
MMDC
MMDC

Admin, Lightning_Peasant, MrWilliams, tycho_brahe and FE_AirlinePilot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FE_AirlinePilot Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:40 am

ScooterRussell wrote:
John wrote:

This was absolutely staged imho and a purposeful smearing of flat earth.  Sad because there was a time I thought Dave was really trying to spread truth and show strong evidence. It almost seemed like all of his previous work was culminating in this final, brutal public humiliation of him and the flat earth.  So much damage done with one video

Not only that, it’s one of the first result/algo recommended that pops up on YouTube if searching flat earth.

FE_AirlinePilot

Bentramer81 and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentramer81 Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:59 am

Level 1 is waking too many people, damage control funnel them to garbage pail Level 2.
I tried to watch Level 2 and as expected it's purposely made to look stupid.
My notes so far on Level 2...
- David Weiss controlled opposition is doing part of this time around to further muddy the water. It is no wonder Eric Dubay wanted no part of Level 2.
- David starts off quickly, saying Freemasonry might not even be real. He didn't waste any time serving his masters on this one. Freemasonry is probably the easiest thing to prove exist as they don't even hide its existence. This is easily attainable public knowledge. You can visit lodges everywhere.
- David then uses a proof that is not a proof at all. True to form for a controlled opp shill instead of offering up legit information he offers up this garbage.
- He interviews a lady that is supposedly 102 years old and her second hand information about her being taught about fe in school is some how supposed to be proof worth mentioning.
- Again instead of focusing on legitimate proofs this where this pied piper leads his fe investigation. And this is only 9 minutes into the garbage pail.
- Forget about sharing empirical evidence. Empirical defined "based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic."
- I'm sure there will be some truths mixed in they have to give you something, but it’s very obvious what David is doing.

Bentramer81

Admin, Lightning_Peasant, MrWilliams, tycho_brahe and chimaira92 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:55 am

I suspected FE Dave Weiss was working for the other side when I noticed he neglected to appropriate duly earned credit to Eric. I noticed too that his podcasts are very long and redundant. Could he be attempting to redirect the movement? I am also very suspicious as to why he is so obsessed with putting together an app to "connect flat-Earthers and truthers." His fees for these apps are very small and would probably be free except it would become too obvious to the consumer. He is also a big proponent for putting together flat-Earth conferences, a good way to get popular within the movement while gathering personal data. These are tactics used by agents to put together a database. Moreover, David Weiss is so easy to find and his pose lures in unsuspecting newbies. We have to treat people we are unfamiliar with with kid gloves and realize that WE are leaders ourselves. Strength comes from within.

Earthtoed

Admin, Bentramer81 and FE_AirlinePilot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MrWilliams Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:27 am

David/DITRH/THIRD likes to say that Eric has a problem with him, and acts like he does not know why, he tries to make Eric seem like the one who is just attacking him for no reason. David pushes people to Mark Sargant's clues of all videos, which I find crazy considering all the other great work created by Eric. I am not sure how many of Davids channels have been taken down, but I am sure he is not censored like Eric is!
MrWilliams
MrWilliams

Admin, Russian Blue Cat and Earthtoed like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:02 pm

MrWilliams wrote:David/DITRH/THIRD likes to say that Eric has a problem with him, and acts like he does not know why, he tries to make Eric seem like the one who is just attacking him for no reason. David pushes people to Mark Sargant's clues of all videos, which I find crazy considering all the other great work created by Eric. I am not sure how many of Davids channels have been taken down, but I am sure he is not censored like Eric is!

David Weiss is criticized; Eric Dubay is censored. Big difference! Eric’s libraries are not acknowledged or criticized by the media at large, their existence is hidden. A David Weiss Google search shows an immediate hit for a 30-minute video where he professes to be the loudest-spoken flat-Earther and that he goes on the most shows and is the most "getting around flat-Earther." In contrast to Eric, he is late to the movement, and like Mark Sargent he is warmly greeted by the media. He plays that role as a FE spokesman. Flat-Earth exists on its own merit and doesn’t need a spokesman.

As I stated above, David Weiss behaves in the manner of an agent. He uses the latest technology app to gather personal information on flat-Earthers under the guise of "connecting the movement." The app gives AN INSTANT LOCATION FOR EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADS IT. The app he pushes is practically free. Did I say nothing is free? He is clearly building a database to track flat-Earthers. How can he not be a spy?

Earthtoed

Admin, Russian Blue Cat and MrWilliams like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:29 pm

So another circle jerk with Dave, but...  
Eddie asks Dave the following question, and Zack intersects... (6:40)

Eddie - what was it exactly that made you think maybe this thing we live on is flat?
Zack - the sound of the cash register ringing

Dave could not skip fast enough over this.  lol!

Touché, Zack.

Last edited by MMDC on Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added timestap for quote)
MMDC
MMDC

Admin, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and MrWilliams like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:22 am

See 1:59.30

I find it interesting how Dave keeps repeating the lie that he and I have never spoken as we have emailed each other many times and even did a podcast together where I reprimanded him for pushing an infinite plane back in the day:

https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/BallEarthSkepticRoundtablewithEricDubay:a
Admin
Admin
Admin

Earthtoed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:20 pm

Admin wrote:See 1:59.30

I find it interesting how Dave keeps repeating the lie that he and I have never spoken as we have emailed each other many times and even did a podcast together where I reprimanded him for pushing an infinite plane back in the day:

https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/BallEarthSkepticRoundtablewithEricDubay:a

Dave Weiss does say he never had a conversation with Eric Dubay. Thanks for correcting that. He also says that Eric wants to divide, while he wants to bring flat-Earthers together with no real criteria other than they say they are flat-Earthers. This of course means enemy agents and informants are welcome to join in his conglomeration as long as they claim to be flat-earthers. As I've stated earlier, the telltale sign of an agent is somebody who collects private information. Dave pushes his Google FE friend finder app without openly citing the fact that this means Google can track the people on his list.

Earthtoed

Admin and brazzinho like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:09 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Earthtoed and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:06 pm

Admin wrote:

Weiss clearly plagiarizes Eric Dubay's bull work, then he regurgitates what he can remember in a rehearsed manner to give the impression he is genuine. Ironically, I have heard him help Big Tech censor Eric by making the bogus claim that Eric hasn't done anything lately, and he (Weiss) is the "Most happening" flat-Earther. I've also heard him say "Mark Sargent has done more for the flat-Earth movement than Eric Dubay," which is beyond laughable. Weiss sells his FE memorabilia to track naive followers a la the CIA. He also sets up conferences with other agents. Weiss actually insults the intelligence of flat-Earthers by acting like there is a bridge that exists between America's mainstream model and a legitimate flat-Earth movement. There's not. Mainstream America is gone in its current model once FE catches on. Weiss is an agent, no doubt in my mind.

Earthtoed

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2