IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Weiss Exposed

+18
ScooterRussell
FE_AirlinePilot
John
Koubenakombi
Xander
Nym
Admin
Shmack_1
DanielBloom
Am Lerner
CHerring
markwilson
harmless
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
Hauchfer
Lightning_Peasant
Isaacs -Safari Club
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David Weiss Exposed Empty David Weiss Exposed

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:56 am

So David Weiss has come out with a diatribe against me today stating that he is banning anyone who even mentions my name on his channel and that I am "a complete and total piece of shit and/or a moron," simply because I reposted a video of mine on Rokfin which exposes disinformation agents in the Flat Earth community (44:22):

David Weiss, is a pure Jewish family name and doesn't hide that he is a practicing Jew on his public Facebook:

David Weiss Exposed 317a43278c997ebe321af3c665f2de74

It is always interesting when Jews, who have historically been the very conspirators being exposed, instead suddenly rise to prominence in communities doing the exposing.  Then instead of pointing out the Jewish roots of the conspiracy, they blame it all on the Jesuits or some other entities:

Globalism = Freemasonry = Judaism:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/fiG11Z7JBbDC/

David Weiss himself has a business partner named Timothy Rothschild who apparently set him up with his Deep Inside the Rabbit Hole podcast, which was not even David's idea, but the idea of a producer friend of Timothy Rothschild:  https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/globe-proof-deep-inside-the-rabbit-hole-with-david-weiss-and-the-flat-earth-awakening/amp/

Weiss and Timothy Rothschild met while working together at a company, the name of which, Weiss insists, is not necessary to the narrative. It was during lunch hour that their career in conspiracy theory, or what Weiss refers to as “truth seeking,” unofficially began. Here Weiss recalls, “We’d be talking about the Federal Reserve and how it’s not real money, and it’s a private bank, and nobody believed us.” Regardless, “it turned out to be a thing. At lunch time everyone would gather around us in the lunch room, because we’d be talking about truth that the main stream media doesn’t tell.”  Initially, DeepInside the RabbitHole was Rothschild’s idea. “Tim had a good friend who offered the opportunity for us to do a show with him. Stand Up NY Labs was a podcast studio in New York City, and they were looking for something conspiracy minded.” The weekly podcast highlighted the two as truth seekers, Weiss said, while “Mike Canon, the comedian, he tried to debunk us.

David has since risen to prominence in the Flat Earth community, going on every interview show he can find, so he can sell his Flat Earth Clock and Zodiac App, an app which tracks and collects data on flat earthers, and the idea of which he got from Jeff Cash, who has some very interesting questions for David himself:

To summarize Jeff's most important question to David:  "Do you think that Flat Earth is a truth important enough for the government to implant some sort of disinformation or controlled opposition agent into the movement?  If your answer no then you are naive or lying.  And if your answer is yes, then who are they?  Because you have befriended and supported literally everyone in the FE movement (including all the well established shills like Mark Sargent) and if you can't spot the elephant in the room, then it is most likely you."

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

susie, FE Believer, Lightning_Peasant, MMDC, Russian Blue Cat, Alpha, notdownunder and like this post

Back to top Go down

David Weiss Exposed Empty Re: David Weiss Exposed

Post by Isaacs -Safari Club Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:36 am

I can’t believe that ODDTV would pick a Rothschild puppet like Weiss over Eric Dubay. If it wasn’t for Eric there would be no ODDTV in the Flat Earth community that’s been so good to him financially.
I say to all real truthers out their to avoid ODDTV’s new documentary as it will be a little truth mixed with David’s misinformation bullshit. Also leave comments letting others know he’s a shill and against Eric.
Shame on you ODDTV! You wouldn’t have half the audience you have if it wasn’t for Eric, so what are you? A really stupid gullible fool who’s hasn’t learned any common sence since leaving prison or are you and your friends controlled shills from the very start?
Either way don’t be expected ever to be taken seriously again and stick to rapping, you suck at that too but at least you’re not making a fool of the Flat Earth community with your bullshit documentary & podcast with your Rothschild buddy David Weiss.
Peace & love to the real truthers and researchers
Oliver

Isaacs -Safari Club

susie, Lightning_Peasant, ukimranali, yentabagel, DivineData and DanielBloom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:57 am

David Weiss Exposed Dirth10

Admin
Admin
Admin

susie, MMDC, Zzzap, notdownunder, yentabagel, Jbgood, DanielBloom and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:09 pm

I have already done a show with him (see Odysee link), though he lies and says "we have never spoken" at 4:34 below:

https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/BallEarthSkepticRoundtablewithEricDubay:a

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

susie, Lightning_Peasant, MMDC, Zzzap, notdownunder, ukimranali, yentabagel and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:43 pm

We all know why they're so triggered by your Flat Earth Disinformation Agents video. Are these puffed-up webinars supposed to pass for "Flat-Earth Content"? Why are they so eager to defend Mark Sargent and call you a 'piece of shit'? Didn't they watch the dreadful 'Behind the curve' netflix documentary? Classic hypocrisy.

Eric is "giving up" because he's going off-grid? That's like the opposite of surrendering. Emancipating yourself from the control/surveillance grid is what this movement is all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:00 pm

Admin wrote:So David Weiss has come out with a diatribe against me today stating that he is banning anyone who even mentions my name on his channel and that I am "a complete and total piece of shit and/or a moron," simply because I reposted a video of mine on Rokfin which exposes disinformation agents in the Flat Earth community (44:22):

I watched the recent ODDCast episode and Hibbeler, ODD, and David were talking about flat earth disinformation agents.

(Around 55min) They speak on how people are calling them shills and how it’s ridiculous and they have no proof. They speak on how people accuse them of using symbolism. David then speaks on how he doesn’t believe in free speech and it appears that he takes pleasure from banning people.  Around 1 hour and 17 minutes the conversation evolves into how even people who are putting out bad information is more good than bad mentioning B.O.B. It was pretty disappointing hearing them brush off the shills as no big deal and that it’s better that people heard about it.

Last edited by Lightning_Peasant on Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar(autocorrect))
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Admin, susie, Russian Blue Cat, Zzzap, notdownunder, yentabagel, Rapsher and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:54 am

David Weiss Exposed Ditrh10

So Weiss' Rothschild friend was allegedly "adopted" and "has ZERO connections to anything"... but yet was still connected enough to introduce him to Stand Up NY Labs podcast studio, and who "offered the opportunity to do a conspiracy minded show," which would turn into his DITRH podcast.
Admin
Admin
Admin

susie, Lightning_Peasant, MMDC, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder, tycho_brahe, yentabagel and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauchfer Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:16 pm

Something that raised a red flag for me with Mr. Weiss was something he said on a podcast last year.

Last summer he was on Robert Freemans podcast talking about flat earth. He tried telling Freeman, whose dad was an engineer at NASA, and who grow up in Cape Canaveral Florida that the rockets he would see launching out into the Atlantic were actually balloons made to look and seem like rockets. Ofcourse, Freeman retorted that they obviously werent and that he was there to witness them.

To me this seemed like an attempt to tarnish the reputation of flat earth: by throwing non-sense into the mix (similiar to what Sargeant and other shills do). That, and his constant plugging of his app and his adoration for other shills made me surprised no one caught onto this sooner.
Hauchfer
Hauchfer

Admin, susie, MMDC, notdownunder, tycho_brahe and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:56 pm

The globebuster gang at work slandering Eric ...
When supposedly addressing "more mainstream news lies" they go on to address a recently written book where IFERS is mentioned instead of FES. Here the gang finds the need to drag Eric through the mud and accuse him of the division they are creating themselves by muddying the water being dishonest.

Hysterically laughing when the author who wrote the "off the edge" book mentions "flat earth" being lucrative. To try and hide the fact they do earn a decent amount of money on the backs of so called "woke" people falling prey to another cult. From asking for donations and offering merchandise, to organising events and producing (tracking) apps; they most likely earn a decent dime.
Damage control... lol!
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Admin, susie, notdownunder, yentabagel and DJ BROWNIE UK™© like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:08 pm

David Weiss Exposed 26OrrNP
They know what time it is ... lol
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

yentabagel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:02 am

MMDC wrote:

The globebuster gang at work slandering Eric ...
When supposedly addressing "more mainstream news lies" they go on to address a recently written book where IFERS is mentioned instead of FES. Here the gang finds the need to drag Eric through the mud and accuse him of the division they are creating themselves by muddying the water being dishonest.

Hysterically laughing when the author who wrote the "off the edge" book mentions "flat earth" being lucrative. To try and hide the fact they do earn a decent amount of money on the backs of so called "woke" people falling prey to another cult. From asking for donations and offering merchandise, to organising events and producing (tracking) apps; they most likely earn a decent dime.
Damage control... lol!  

30 minutes in for the part about eric
these guys are total shills, sociopaths always accuse you of what they are guilty of themselves, claiming eric is the shill while they themselves are shills, and notice the first reason they state for not liking ifers and eric is because eric and ifers expose shills and controlled opposition. Of course that's their first problem, they themselves are shills so they don't like being exposed as controlled agents with jewish handlers. They wanna control the flow of information and get everyone to buy into their globebusters cult and only buy their crap.
No one does better informative videos than dubay, that's how I know he's not a shill and is genuine. No ones videos are as succinct as Eric's, shills aren't allowed by their jewish handlers to put out clear and direct information without purposely inserting some sort of cringe worthy shill crap
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Admin, susie, MMDC, TimCoady30, notdownunder, tycho_brahe, yentabagel and WOLVES like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by harmless Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:00 am

I really like Both men, Eric and Dave.

harmless

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:29 pm

harmless wrote:I really like Both men, Eric and Dave.
Interesting first-time post in a thread titled, "David Weiss Exposed." Ever consider discernment?
markwilson
markwilson

yentabagel and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:07 pm

Hauchfer wrote:...no one caught onto this sooner.
IFERS community caught on a long time ago. He was known as a (((schtick of the Tribe))) around here even before the following was posted in May of 2016: https://ifers.123.st/t38p50-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame#5041
markwilson
markwilson

Hauchfer and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:01 am

It appears Dave was so eager to put his latest interview on his Patreon that he went against an agreement with the host who had this to say:

https://odysee.com/@RobinOrion:0/The-Flat-Earth-Fiasco!:d
Admin
Admin
Admin

MMDC and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:36 am

If Dave actually wants to help in an effective manner, he needs to listen to Del:

https://odysee.com/@BeyondtheImaginaryCurve:3/shaun-attwood,-dirth,-professor-dave-+:3
Admin
Admin
Admin

MMDC, Shmack_1 and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHerring Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:37 pm

We are such a small percent of the population. Seems like everyone needs to check their ego an let whatever happened go. I'm fairly new to this whole thing, a month or so ago I seen Eric when benge watching his channel, explain a little about some accusations made against him. He didn't give names an while I could tell it bothered him. He sorta shrugged it off. Recently while watching jarinism stuff live he went off on Eric an I was really disappointed. An he pulled David Weiss into a second conversation sorta pulling up years gone by accusations. So, seeing Erics explanation first before ever hearing the other side. Probably helped me. An I had been watching an absorbing Eric's content an personality for nearly 2 years. I really wish everyone would work together. Clear the air. Let it go. No matter who did what. None of it is as big as what the controllers are doing to the population. There are 3 sides to every story.
CHerring
CHerring

Back to top Go down

Post by Am Lerner Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:58 am

Eric is one of the FEW flat earth leaders who can be completely trusted as sincere.

When David called Eric a peice of shit- he was saying “trust me- not Eric”, and I say no to that.

Too bad Hibbeler put him in his new movie……

Am Lerner

Admin, susie, Lightning_Peasant and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:42 pm

Am Lerner wrote:Eric is one of the FEW flat earth leaders who can be completely trusted as sincere.

When David called Eric a peice of shit- he was saying “trust me- not Eric”,  and I say no to that.

Too bad Hibbeler put him in his new movie……

As much as I respect and think Eric is sincere no one should blindly "trust" anybody in this movement, we should all make conclusions on the content not the person. And I have found Eric's content pretty bloody good!
Saying that, I don't watch anything of Dave weis anymore because my suspicions is that he is non genuine whatever his motivations are.
There are very few people I watch anymore as many are not objective or are peddling patreon business models of weak flatearth TM bullshit.

I haven't watched the 2nd level movie yet as it looks like a money grab and with the "characters" staring in it like Dave I probably won't. I was sus on the first level but watched it because Eric obviously thought it was worth his narration. And it actually wasn't too bad. I don't know why Eric was left out or chose not to be in the 2nd level, But the whole hibbler crew is on the nose to me. I think we need to be extremely suspicious of everybody in the "flat earth" movement. Why? Because the biggest lie in known history is not going to go down unchallenged. Who ever is perpetuating this lie is going to throw every nasty trick in the book at it to keep it going.

Shmack_1

Admin, susie, Lightning_Peasant, Xander, Jbgood, Koubenakombi and DJ BROWNIE UK™© like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:45 pm

In the original LEVEL I was narrator, given script edit capabilities, clued in every step of the process and given final-cut editorial permission. With this next Level Sean isn't using a narrator, so there is no script, I would not have final-cut editorial permission nor would I know much about the content of the film until it was released. I am not very comfortable appearing in something I know so little about and have so little control over. Also I have concerns about David Weiss' inclusion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

susie, Lightning_Peasant, Zzzap, Rapsher and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:01 pm

Shmack_1 wrote: I think we need to be extremely suspicious of everybody in the "flat earth" movement. Why? Because the biggest lie in known history is not going to go down unchallenged. Who ever is perpetuating this lie is going to throw every nasty trick in the book at it to keep it going.

I think our controllers release the truth for karmic reasons and then mock it to keep people away; or they'll associate it with something crazy or taboo to stop people looking. This life is an intelligence test as much as anything. They released the truth on the vaxx so they could keep their consciences clean. The way they see it, they warned people and gave them the information and if the cattle/goy are too stupid to investigate, then it's on them.

I've watched a few Inanna Snow videos lately and as much as I don't trust her, I agree with a lot of what she says. She claims the elite will stop terrorising us when we stop harming and eating animals. What they do to us is our karmic payback for inflicting needless suffering.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:55 pm

Xander wrote:I've watched a few Inanna Snow videos lately and as much as I don't trust her, I agree with a lot of what she says. She claims the elite will stop terrorising us when we stop harming and eating animals. What they do to us is our karmic payback for inflicting needless suffering.

What about those of us that don't terrorize or eat animals now? Where is our karmic payback?

Shmack_1

Zzzap likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:43 am

Shmack_1 wrote: What about those of us that don't terrorize or eat animals now? What is our karmic payback?

An Alan Partridge tie and blazer set.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:04 am

Xander wrote:
Shmack_1 wrote: What about those of us that don't terrorize or eat animals now? What is our karmic payback?

An Alan Partridge tie and blazer set.

😁😁😁

Shmack_1

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

David Weiss Exposed Empty Suspect motives

Post by DanielBloom Mon May 02, 2022 5:45 pm

I don't know much about this Weiss guy but after watching his discussion with "Prof. Dave" I have to say it almost looked like a humiliation ritual. Why was he trying to cast pearls before swine knowing they weren't interested in truth. He can't be that naïve. Did he do it for views? Either way it was embarrassing to watch and seemed like a setup from the beginning. He claimed to be doing it in the name of "real flat earthers".

DanielBloom

FE_AirlinePilot and Psychotik like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next