IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASA Fail Compilation

+58
fosborn_
miroslav2355
tycho_brahe
Standswithmic
Emperor's New Clothes
Shmack_1
JayEs
macapaca
nowhereelsetogo
danielmarchiori
HACKIECHAN
F M Shyanguya
Lightning_Peasant
Level_Logic
mseaman
Ben Rotblut
BosnianFlatearther
markwilson
siriusrising777
Oliver_Bestfall
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Frenetic Zetetic
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Real World
Sienokupeta
lotuseater
rowehowe
Foreverlearning
Emeraldacid
Spaz
Torus_Ouroboros
FEfreeInDec14
Ziggy Kelleher
RickFE
Root
vortexpuppy
Wertikal
susie
Schpankme
centrifuge
EndlessEarth
FL@T-E@RTH
jayd
ABalancedKarma
Fool_Me_Once
blob
Skywalker
damnice
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
lizardking
FlareThat
vamsi108
Admin
62 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 Empty Re: NASA Fail Compilation

Post by Admin Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:52 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:15 am

NASA receives trillions selling their Freemason show,
this man made construct called Space but you didn't know,
from birth you dream of the final frontier where no one can go,
just close your eyes you've been invited on their space Enterprise.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Admin wrote:

The man is of course perfectly correct..... Believing in the absurdity of rockets in space is only possible if one does not understand the first principles of reasoning. Qualities can only be attached to substances.

"For, before men can reason together, they must agree in first principles; and it is impossible to reason with a man who has no principles in common with you. A first principle is that QUALITIES must necessarily be in something that is figured, colored, hard or soft, that moves or resists. It is NOT to these QUALITIES, but to that which is the SUBJECT of them, that we give the name BODY. If any man should think fit to deny that these things are qualities, or that they require any SUBJECT, I leave him to enjoy his opinion as a man who denies first principles, and is not fit to be reasoned with."
Thomas Reid - Inquiry into the Human Mind on the Principles of Common Sense.

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Yet more proof NASA are mocking everyone with their latest ISS shenanigans...

http://www.badmintoneurope.com/cms/default.aspx?clubid=4685&cmsid=239&pageid=5381&m=5614381

For 'alleged' Scientists they seem to spend most of their time playing Badminton, playing musical instruments, (including the bagpipes) playing with stupid props and even putting up Christmas decorations.

http://www.tested.com/science/space/555149-how-astronauts-play-musical-instruments-space/

https://www.space.com/33174-chris-hadfield-astronaut-biography.html

https://www.space.com/13809-photos-space-holidays-astronauts-christmas.html

You really could not make this shit up!
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Vomit Comet footage...
https://youtu.be/S_p7LiyOUx0?t=22s

LMAO...
https://youtu.be/iC1zmLgUjco?t=1m26s
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienokupeta Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:16 pm

Can you see the Grid above the second and third islands from the left?  Nasa states: "From space, the sprawling Indonesian islands of Java, Bali and Lombok appear perfectly arranged. In this majestic view, captured from 250 miles above courtesy of astronaut Ricky Arnold aboard the International Space Station, the impeccably aligned islands are disconnected only by tiny passages of water called straits." NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 30531010

Sienokupeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Actornaut escape hatch!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:26 pm

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 39134010
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Real World wrote:NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 39134010

That's a possibility. Ever since being awake, even before my FE awakening, Ive always wondered if the Bermuda triangle was simply a place that the inbreds running the show hide stuff. We have no proof of course, but is an oddity that they simply dont send a series of ships in formation to 'explore' the area if it really is a place so many sailing boats etc have never returned from. I wonder if the missing Malaysian jet was also dumped here, or if it did go to Diego Garcia?

Does every US rocket launch leave from this point, i.e all past launches since the NASsholes started? If so then yes it is VERY suspicious.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:20 am

jewry/trannywood wrote:

That's a possibility. Ever since being awake, even before my FE awakening, Ive always wondered if the Bermuda triangle was simply a place that the inbreds running the show hide stuff. We have no proof of course, but is an oddity that they simply dont send a series of ships in formation to 'explore' the area if it really is a place so many sailing boats etc have never returned from. I wonder if the missing Malaysian jet was also dumped here, or if it did go to Diego Garcia?

Does every US rocket launch leave from this point, i.e all past launches since the NASsholes started? If so then yes it is VERY suspicious.

I've sailed my boat through the Bahamas area of the Bermuda Triangle from Bimini, Cat Key, Gun Key, Andros Island, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Abacos, Green turtle, Walkers Key, Eleuthera's, Providence island, Spanish wells, Nassau, and much more for ten 10 years and have never seen anything unusual. The stories of the Naval planes out of Fort Lauderdale being lost were just navigational mishaps in a big ocean. I have been living in the Bermuda Triangle area for 38 years and have never seen any unusual happenings. This is just another story for the weak of heart. None of it is true, attested by my self and thousands more. All hogwash, make believe and pretend. Those that believe the Bermuda Triangle stories probably also believe they live on a spinning ball. lol
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenetic Zetetic Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Admin wrote:

Actornaut escape hatch!

How did I miss this one?! Amazing! Never A Straight Answer!
Frenetic Zetetic
Frenetic Zetetic

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Realearth wrote:
jewry/trannywood wrote:

I've sailed my boat through the Bahamas area of the Bermuda Triangle from Bimini, Cat Key, Gun Key, Andros Island, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Abacos, Green turtle, Walkers Key, Eleuthera's, Providence island, Spanish wells, Nassau, and much more for ten 10 years and have never seen anything unusual. The stories of the Naval planes out of Fort Lauderdale being lost were just navigational mishaps in a big ocean. I have been living in the Bermuda Triangle area for 38 years and have never seen any unusual happenings. This is just another story for the weak of heart. None of it is true, attested by my self and thousands more. All hogwash, make believe and pretend. Those that believe the Bermuda Triangle stories probably also believe they live on a spinning ball. lol

Fair enough, knowledge is power and ignorance is bliss. lol. Laughing
Ok so then do you live near this part of US and have seen any of the rocket launches in the flesh?
Maybe that is why this Bermuda triangle BS story is used. To scare many more gullible boats from venturing there??

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:44 pm

I got a wealth of different film camera's, lenses and films. If you want some kind of experiment done with film to see how it reacts to something, as a comparison to a NASA photo taken on film, I'll see what I can do. Here is a list of equipment:

35mm:
Nikon F100 w/lenses:
Nikkor 50mm f1.8
Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 SP Di
Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD

Canon T-90 w/ lenses:
FD 15mm f2.8 fish-eye
FD 28mm f2.8
FD 50mm f1.8, 1.4
FD 50mm f3.5 MACRO
FD 55mm f1.2
FD 100mm f4 MACRO
FD 135mm f2.5
FD 300mm f5.6
FD 35-105mm f3.5
FD 35-70mm f3.5-4.5
FD 70-210mm f4
FD 80-200mm f4

I can use all my FD lenses on my Fuji X-A1, so if you want a digital photo i can do that too. Note this camera has a crop-factor.

120 rollfilm:
Mamiya RB67 Pro SD w/ lenses:
50mm f4.5 Mamiya-Sekor C
127mm f3.5 Mamiya-Sekor K/L
150mm f4 Mamiya-Sekor SF C
180mm f4.5 Mamiya-Sekor C
250mm f4.5 Mamiya-Sekor C

Mamiya 645 S1000 w/ lenses:
35mm f3.5 C
55mm f2.8 C
70mm f2.8 C
80mm f1.9 C
110mm f2.8 C
145mm f4 SF C
150mm f4 C
150mm f3.5 N
210mm f4 N

Of course the final image needs to be scanned. Software used will be vuescan 9, raw and corrected scan will be uploaded as TIFF.

Scanning equipment:
Nikon Super Coolscan 8000 ED
Epson Perfection V750 Pro

Films:
Lots, usage depends on film type requested and ISO requirement. Depending on availability and type of experiment, I may request to be compensated for the frames. Some films and development is really expensive!

Camera acquirement: I would like to acquire a Hasselblad 500EL/M with some Carl Zeiss lenses nasa used frequently, but they are expensive! with the correct camera and lens we could test out a plethora of different comparisons. Would anybody be interested in funding?

I'm working on testing out a 35mm mechanical film camera in a vacuum chamber, to see how the camera, lens and film holds up. One thing I want to test out if star photography on the Apollo missions matched up to reality when using the same film sensitivity and exposure settings. NASA used kodak film pushed to 6400, 8000 or even higher, long shutterspeeds and a Nikkor f1.2 lens. I want to try and replicate this with my own FD 1.2 lens and push Kodak or Ilford film to the same push used by NASA. Will provide scans of the film if anybody is interested!
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 Empty Reading NASA computer reels

Post by Cyriak Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:26 pm

good evening guys,

I and a bunch of other people are trying to archive nasa computer reels and interpret the data from them. We have been working on apollo, skylab and pioneer tapes. for now we'll just look at the apollo 16 tape, Switch Action Table 1179

Here is a photo of the tape in one of our tape drives:

The particular tape seen here is Switch Action Table 1179 and it was meant for the alleged Apollo 16 mission. the tape was send from general electric to the nasa marshall space flight center. The tape had something to do with the Saturn-V rocket.

We were able to digitize the tape and convert the IBM BCDIC text to modern ASCII. Here is a sample:
ASCII sample:

We've been trying to figure out the format, read this:

attempt at format explanation:

I have to agree with this, it sounds pretty good.
We have found strings on the tape to match with text and writings on NASA documents. Judging from the documents, the tapes may have been used for a diagnostic program used to check the Saturn-V systems.

We are looking for the follow documents, they may shed light on the mystery:

Specification for the Operating System for the Saturn V Launch Computer Complex, Volume 1, Revision 1: MSFC No. III-4-440-4

Operator Reference Manual for SLCC Progranrning System, MSFC No. lII-4-440-5, IBM No. 68-F11-0003, dated 15 June 1968.

User Instructions for Saturn V Launch Computer Complex Operating System and Test Programs: MSFC No. III-4-462-1

I have been looking through the tape and found these curious statements:
sim sample 1179:

Curious why there are these 'simulate'  and 'sim' statements in on the tapes. perhaps these were used to simulate parts of the rocket launch for onlookers and TV. maybe to simulate input and output for the people at mission control? or for the tv footage simulator to know when to use a certain effect or slide.

All the files can be found at the data archive
please share the things you find interesting. i'm interested in your view on it. i think this has the potential to release some previously hidden information into the public for scrutiny.
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Here is the research conducted by the volunteers on my team, regarding Switch Action Table 1179:

"Lets look at some tapes from Apollo 16 and Skylab 2:

Looking at the headers from each:

Tape 2909, Block 3:
R/L 40M17360-11 E/O 8S-0405 REV D D/I 06/15/71 ECP 10-3148 E 511 BASELINE

Tape 1179, Block 12:
R/L 40M17360-11 E/O 8S-0413 REV M D/I 10/28/71 ECP 10-3206 E 511 FRT-1

‘511’ is AS-511, the launch vehicle for Apollo 16. ‘FRT’ is ‘Flight Readiness Test’.

Detailed info on AS-511: https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19730025090.pdf

There’s a table of prelaunch milestones on page 3-2 (46). AS-511 had its Flight Readiness Test on 3/7/1972 and was launched 4/16/1972. Considering the long lead times for checkout and configuring hardware (AS-511’s S-IVB arrived at the Cape in July 1970), the dates on the tape seem reasonable. Note also that Tape 2909 has headers for revisions ‘A’-‘D’ and 1179 has revisions ‘E’-‘M’

Tape 2090, Block 0:
R/L 40M67790-6 E/O 2T-000000 REV D/I ECP 10-
Block 2 ends with:
40M67790-6 206 BASELINE

Tape 1820, Block 54:
R/L 40M67790-6 E/O 2T-0038 REV AS D/I 11/10/72 ECP 10-3205 E
Block 56 ends with:
40M67790-6 206 BASELINE

Here ‘206’ is SA-206, the launch vehicle for Skylab 2.

SA-206 flight manual: https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19740021163.pdf
SA-206 postlaunch evaluation: https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19730025087.pdf

Again the dates line up(With our tapes)

In the SA-206 postlaunch evaluation there’s some discussion of an anomaly at launch, where the ground Digital Events Evaluator (DEE-6), recorded a momentary “thrust failure indication and cutoff start indication”. These two discretes are present on the tape, although unfortunately the evaluation doesn’t say which discretes they were:

D D EE 0083 SIB THRUST FAILURE IND
D D EE 0085 SIB CUTOFF START IND

I doubt now that this file was associated with the LVOS. Based on IBM’s paper describing the system, it appears that it was first used on ASTP and wouldn’t have been in use at the time the tapes were created:

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19750051202.pdf

Very detailed information about the RCA-110A’s and their interfacing equipment: https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19690001882.pdf

The ‘L’ and ‘M’ tags in the file are ‘Launch Control Computer Complex’ and ‘Mobile Launcher’. So:

S 04 11 M DI 0083 SIB THRUST FAILURE IND L DO 0083 ON C H

Defines Switch Action #0411:
Mobile Launcher Digital Input #0083
name=SIB THRUST FAILURE IND
on receipt: SET LCC Digital Output #0083 to ON

There’s a matching entry for L DO 0083:

S 04 11 L DO 0083 SIB THRUST FAILURE IND NONE C H

Which would correspond to a light or other indicator on a Firing Room Console.

There’s also a DEE entry, which I’m guessing tells the Digital Event Evaluator to log changes associated with that Digital Out:

D D EE 0083 SIB THRUST FAILURE IND

Check out these two extremely detailed docs:

Saturn Launch Computer Complex Programmer’s Manual: http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/Documents/SLCC_Programmers_Reference_Manual.pdf

AS-503 Verification Test Programs, 73V1201: http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/Documents/AS-503VerificationProcedures.pdf

You won’t find a definition of the the actual Switch Action Table tape format, but the tape is clearly describing the configuration information for the SLCC system.

On page 3-9/3-10 (56 in the PDF) of the programmer’s manual, it mentions the “Discrete Executive”:
“The Discrete Executive initiates logging at both computers. There are a number of different types of discrete tables each containing specific data. These tables are:
* LDO and MDO Profile table
* LCCC and MLC Discrete Status tables for IODC’s 5 and 7
* General Discrete Log table (LDI, LDO, and MDI Changes)
* MDO Issue table”

Section 4.1.1 on 4-3 (p.66) describes “Launch Vehicle Input/Output, Discrete Input/Output” and give details on LDI/LDO’s and MDI’s/MDO’s, which as suspected are LCCC/MLP Digital Input/Outputs.

73V1201 contains the test procedures for verifying the LCC computer software and interface to the launch vehicle are operating correctly. There’s a lot of interesting details here, but first check out “Discrete Initialization and Modification (NT98/NT99)” (p.24). Section 5.2.2 (p.27) says:
“5.2.2 Place cards in the card reader to perform the following action table modification:
MDI 0010 0N – LDO 1200 issued ON
MDI 1200 0N – LDO 0010 issued 0N
LDI 0033 0N – MDO 0619 issued 0N
LDI 0619 0N – MDO 0033 issued ON”

That sounds an awful lot like our tapes. My guess is they’re the input data for the NT98 Discrete Initialization Program, which unfortunately isn’t described in detail. If anyone can locate the following documents, I bet we’d find what we need there:

Specification for the Operating System for the Saturn V Launch Computer Complex, Volume 1, Revision 1.
MSFC No. III-4-440-4

Operator Reference Manual for SLCC Progranrning System,
MSFC No. lII-4-440-5, IBM No. 68-F11-0003, dated 15 June 1968.

User Instructions for Saturn V Launch Computer Complex Operating System and Test Programs
MSFC No. III-4-462-1

There are numerous references to specific LDI/LDO/MDI/MDO numbers in the test procedures and while all of them don’t match up with the data in the file, many do. On page 39 while testing the $DMON display monitor program, LDI0346 and MDI0459 are associated with the “ground camera arm switch” on the vehicle camera networks panel. Sure enough:

S 15 10 L DI 0346 INT GND CAMERAS ARM COMD M DO 0346 ON C B
S 15 10 M DO 0346 INT GND CAMERAS ARM COMD NONE C B
S 20 03 M DI 0459 INT GND CAMERA ARMED L DO 0459 ON C B

Another interesting example is the Launch Vehicle Data Adapter communication interfaces. See the “LVDA STATUS CODE CONVERSION CHART” on p.146. The LVDA sends back binary words on MDI0733-MDI0738:

S 31 13 M DI 0733 IU MODE CODE 1 IND L DO 0733 ON C G
S 31 14 M DI 0734 IU MODE CODE 2 IND L DO 0734 ON C G
S 31 15 M DI 0735 IU MODE CODE 3 IND L DO 0735 ON C G
S 31 16 M DI 0736 IU MODE CODE 4 IND L DO 0736 ON C G
S 31 17 M DI 0737 IU MODE CODE 5 IND L DO 0737 ON C G
S 31 18 M DI 0738 IU MODE CODE 6 IND L DO 0738 ON C G

For example, if MDI0736 and MDI0734 are ON that indicates “PREPARE TO LAUNCH WITH A PLATFORM”

My current thinking is that the tapes are describing the discrete I/O configuration of the two RCA-110A computers used to interface between the Launch Control Center and the Mobile Launcher. Switches and indicators on consoles in the Firing Room were wired into an RCA-110A computer (The “Saturn Launch Control Computer Complex”), and from there commands could be sent across a serial link to another RCA-110A in the Mobile Launcher. The Mobile Launcher computer communicated with relay racks and other equipment on the pad and LV, including the Saturn LVDC."

This is what we have found so far.
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 Empty Exclusive look at NASA photos

Post by Cyriak Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Exclusive look at Apollo 14 photos

Disclaimer: This is a preview, and may be subject to change.

Apollo 14 took high-resolution photos of the lunar surface from orbit with a modified Hycon KA-7A Aerial Reconnaissance Camera. The results produced from these military-grade optics and large-format film would be of incredible high resolutions.

And while other large-format photos of the lunar surface taken on Apollo 15, 16 and 17 are online in a mind-boggling 4.8 Gigapixels, high enough to discern Apollo equipment at the landing sites, high-resolution scans of the Apollo 14 KA-7A photos are missing.

The magazines used in the KA-7A camera were numbered AS14-79 and AS14-80.

First, below is a list of currently online sources for these photos, albeit in low and moderate resolution. (To my knowledge)

1. Scans of  Apollo 14 image catalog by Awe130
Notes: Awe130 has high-resolution scans of his catalog, but does not want to publish them. Perhaps someone from here can request access to the high-res scans?

2. Scans of Apollo 14 image catalog by NASA
Notes: As14-80 frames start at PDF file page 9.

3. Scans of Apollo 14 science report
Notes: page 282 til 288

4. Two AS14-80 frames scanned from (presumed) prints, see two links bottom page

5. Various images from his own, and other sources. Provided by Paul

6. The US National Archives has two frames:
6.1: https://catalog.archives.gov/id/16701241
6.2: https://catalog.archives.gov/id/16701244

So why am I making this reply?:
Because I have acquired 10 20"x24"inch prints of magazine AS14-80 and together with Paul, am working on scanning and processing them.

We will present an other source for the images, and in much greater resolution and fidelity than previously online. Most of our scans were previously only available as ultra-low resolution scans from the Apollo 14 photo catalog.

We will be providing the highest-resolution scans of these photos online to date.

I use my Epson Perfection V750 Pro to scan the gargantuan print in 6 sections, making sure there is ample overlap between the scans. Vuescan 9 outputs two files, a contrast/brightness enhanced scan, and the uncorrected RAW scan. Both files are saved as 16-bit grayscale uncompressed TIFFs. Sharp prints are scanned at 800 DPI, soft prints are scanned at 300 DPI.

Paul then uses photoshop to merge the 6 individual scans back into a single image. The combined scan is saved in two versions; the uncorrected RAW version, and a contrast enhanced, sharpened version to try and get the most detail out of the prints possible. Due to the nature of this process, there may be some visible stitching where two scans meet.

The resultant image resolution is 307 Megapixels.

A photo of one of the prints: AS14-80-10503
NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 31443324168_1ef8be4df3_c

A Full-HD preview of the links below: AS14-80-10441
NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 45268835582_117ccf9415_o_d

Full-res 307-Megapixel download of raw merge
Full-res 307-Megapixel download of the contrast enhanced/sharpened merge

Once all the prints have been scanned and processed all the individual scans and merges will be provided, in RAW and enhanced.

Please tell me what you think! I and Paul would like feedback.

Kind regards,
Niels

Last edited by Cyriak on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Project LOLA (Lunar Orbit and Landing Approach) cost nearly $2 million dollars, in 1961 dollars.  Built at Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, the LOLA was not used after Apollo 11, "NASA realized that there were no inherent problems with landing on the lunar surface."

Inflation Rate over 57 years - prices in 2018 are 743.30% higher than prices in 1961
$2,000,000 in 1961 is equivalent in purchasing power to $16,866,000 in 2018

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 Nasa_m10

The LOLA was used to prove that Apollo could land on the Lunar Surface.   Basketball

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 Nasa_l10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:20 am

Looks like AS14-80-10441 is supposed to be a photo taken of the Theophilus crater.
Paul has done some amazing research work once again, lets have a look!

Scan of AS14-80-10441 compared to  LRO
NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 3AQN9yO

AS14-80-10441 looks like high-magnification photo of the Theophilus crater, see here Note the website preview is only half the resolution of a raw scan tile.

The Apollo 16 ITEK Panoramic Mapping Camera compared to the Hycon KA-7A (Keep in mind AS16 is a NASA scan from the alleged 'original' film, and ours is only a scan of a print.)

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 9 HsJPfHA
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Aren't nasa photos from around the the apollo era all analog rather than digital . Seeing that digital info is transmitted as a series of numbers then it must be pretty easy to to transmit any old false representation . Transmit what you want viewers to believe is the truth , putting it another way .
I'm no expert in photography but this seems to be an easy way to control all images produced to facilitate nasa extortion of public money .
It is noted that the inventor of the digi cam is a chosenite according to wiki .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:39 pm

RedorBlue wrote:Aren't nasa photos from around the the apollo era all analog rather than digital . Seeing that digital info is transmitted as a series of numbers then it must be pretty easy to to transmit any old false representation . Transmit what you want viewers to believe is the truth , putting it another way .
      I'm no expert in photography but this seems to be an easy way to control all images produced to facilitate nasa extortion of public money .
     It is noted that the inventor of the digi cam is a chosenite according to wiki .

Yes, all Apollo photos and video is analog. Of course any digitization put forward by NASA could have been digitally edited, like this high res one.

So I would say the only usable source of images would be from the era when film and prints where still used.
Prime examples would be these:
http://www.icollector.com/Apollo-17-Roll-of-SIMBAY-Film_i29565958#

http://www.icollector.com/Collection-of-12-Vintage-Apollo-NASA-Transparency-Film-Rolls_i25729295

https://historical.ha.com/itm/explorers/apollo-16-original-nasa-70mm-transparency-reel-containing-all-photos-approximately-2800-from-magazines-c-d-e-f-b-a-n/a/6195-50142.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

https://historical.ha.com/itm/explorers/apollo-17-original-nasa-70mm-transparency-reel-containing-all-947-photos-from-magazines-a-b-c-d-e-and-f-complete-/a/6195-50149.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

Unfortunately these items usually fetch several thousands of dollars, way out of my budget. But I think they could reveal digital removal of artifacts in the scans NASA puts online.
I have aquired several rare items, take a look at these:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/large-authentic-lot-nasa-gemini-1921864179
Several Apollo 70mm positives.
Something comparable to this:
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/nasa-skylab-satellite-film-recording-1880968361
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/nasa-skylab-satellite-film-recording-1880968362
Strangely enough, NASA only has a few low resolution files of the above photos online, even though Skylab took thousands of photos like that. Maybe because it will prove they were taken from an airplane, and not space? Unfortunately they have not yet arrived, and may not for several months.

All of the scans will be published online, but its likely it will remain a work-in-progress for several years because the above collection are several thousands of photos that need scanning!

Last edited by Cyriak on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:51 pm

I would love to get more of the Skylab film, it seems a really interesting candidate for a discovery, because NASA has only provided a few scans of it online. Unfortunately the seller does not ship to Europa. If anyone in the USA would be willing to receive an item from Ebay and forward it to me, that would be great. I got an Epson Perfection V750 Pro and Nikon Super Coolscan 8000 ED for scanning.

Here is a scan I did of a Space Shuttle 70mm transparency: https://archive.org/details/STS29-92-094
And here of a Gemini transparency: https://archive.org/details/P2F6C1I2

Of course I will cover any and all costs.

Here you can find more: https://picclick.com/Collectibles/Historical-Memorabilia/Astronauts-Space-Travel/Exploration-Missions/?q=skylab+film

I would be most interested in the colour rolls, not so much the B/W.

PM me if interested!!
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Should we use the science of probability? Basketball

Apollo 11
"One giant leap"

11 July 1979
"Skylab reentered Earth's atmosphere and disintegrated"

11 August 1993,
"Olympus-1 was hit by meteor"

11 October 2006
"Cassini Spacecraft films EYE on Saturn"

11 January 2007
"A Chinese weather satellite was destroyed by a kinetic kill vehicle test."

11 February 2009
"The first major space crash between an American and a Russian satellite"

11 November 2013
"Goce satellite crashes down to earth in an uncontrolled re-entry."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Good old 11s everywhere. Jewish Tranny-loving Freemasonic scum love 11s and of course multiples such as 33. And their most famous date 9/11 which of course 9+1+1=11 so it makes it extra special for them to announce shit like New World Order speech 9/11/1990 and then exactly 11 years to the day they use controlled demolition to bring down two buildings with no Jews inside. Sorry for the off-topic but its always worth mentioning how these scumbags love their numerology and obviously believe it gives them power, their science-fiction novels turned into fake launches into the man-made space BS being no exception.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:32 pm

jewry/trannywood wrote:
9/11 which of course 9+1+1=11
New World Order speech 9/11/1990
then exactly 11 years to the day
they use controlled demolition
to bring down two buildings

The World Trade Center consisted of Seven (7) buildings, all seven buildings collapsed into their lower basements that day.

IX XI
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Nice set of 11th dates there Schpankme . I don't think there is anything but deceit when it comes to nasa science fiction .
Excellent site by the way , I've spent many hours reading to catch up on things and it's good to see so much info on many aspects aligns with much that I've tried to research for myself.

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next