IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus Christ Never Existed

+40
Shmack_1
colander bowl
pitagoras
Russian Blue Cat
trake
its_Goyim
Xander
Jadepurplelover
terrain man
Devon1
nowhereelsetogo
AlmightySavoisien88
tonyatl
JonFromEarth
jonfrost
ocderm
pingree24
markwilson
Pastor David
susie
Realearth
john auralmack
Jiren
PriorityMinority
bengbeng
balgofar
Charliesoft
Keefy
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Tasha
vortexkitten
FL@T-E@RTH
1337S0lja
ABalancedKarma
Flat Cajun
budnipper
Schpankme
Wondering Man
csp
Admin
44 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Jesus Christ Never Existed - Page 5 Empty Re: Jesus Christ Never Existed

Post by pitagoras Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:11 pm

Here is a Gnostic YouTuber reviewing a book published in 1883 called "The Mystical Life of Jesus" by H. Spencer Lewis published in the "Supreme Grand Lodge Of The Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis". This seems like it's legit research by curious Freemasons. See what you make of it

Here is a pdf

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ Never Existed - Page 5 Empty [deleted]

Post by pitagoras Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:10 pm

[Deleted]

Last edited by pitagoras on Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry for such a badly wirtten message)

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:23 pm

pitagoras wrote:I'm writing this for documentation purposesI have attempted an alchemical ritual which caused you tonactivat  your hear chakra and I have become elumined but quickly became possesed by a demon.

Update I unlocked psychic abilities. However this is a continuing story.
I can tell you the thing that there is a whole world out the which most people do not know. There are energy frequencies everywhere interfereing with our own thoughts and judgments, and the bible and all the other spritiaul books are conveying a real message. The tvs and tellophones all omit a blinding light for you which impedes your natural third eye. THere are spirits everywhere
I'm being treated like I'm crazy by my parents but it is true. The thing with snakes and david ike might be up to something

Was that "ritual" taking acid by any chance?

Shmack_1

nowhereelsetogo and pitagoras like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:21 pm

[Deleted]

Last edited by pitagoras on Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added update for Februrary)

pitagoras

TyrannicalSawdustRex likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:53 am

[Deleted]

Last edited by pitagoras on Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by KindnessOfStrangers Sun May 21, 2023 10:42 pm

I used to believe Jesus was a mythical character, but after reading some of the works of Ralph Ellis, I can no longer conclude that.
Has anyone else heard of him?
He has written 10 books on biblical history which turn the entire narrative on its head.

He asserts that Jesus was not mythical, nor a poor carpenter, but a wealthy monarch from the Kingdom of Edessa, and that the gospel stories are actually referring to the Jewish Revolt of the late AD 60's, some 40 years after the dude was supposed to have died.

Theologians and academics dare not acknowledge this, but the evidence is compelling.

KindnessOfStrangers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 22, 2023 5:27 am

I read Ralph Ellis' work and thought similarly until reading all of Acharya S / D M Murdoch's books and the mythicist position is undeniable: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Acharya-S/author/B001UXZSBM
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

KindnessOfStrangers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KindnessOfStrangers Mon May 22, 2023 6:26 am

Thanks. Looks like a great book!
I binge watched Bill Donahue after reading one of your posts, and have since read some Alvin Boyd Kuhn and the like. Awesome stuff.

Do you think there's a scenario where it can be both mythical and historical (Ralph's version obviously)?

Was there anything specifically with Ralph's work that you found fault with, or was it more that the myth argument was more compelling?

Cheers.

KindnessOfStrangers

Back to top Go down

Post by WatchTheCollapse Tue May 23, 2023 2:48 am

https://archive.org/details/AcharyaS.SunsOfGodKrishnaBuddhaAndChristUnveiledpdf

https://archive.org/details/acharyasthechristconspiracythegreateststoryeversold

Two awesome reads! Christ conspiracy is a sort of a blueprint for the finer details of her other books, she was great!

WatchTheCollapse

http://wtc2022.wixsite.com/podcast

Admin, Jbgood and KindnessOfStrangers like this post

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ Never Existed - Page 5 Empty Jesus performed no miracles, no resurrections, prophesied nothing, no revelations, not even rapture, But he could read and write & the Bible holds the receipts.

Post by cryptocat2fast2curious Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:27 pm

It is odd that our trusted Christian church leaders, both true blue & lipstick varieties, are often quick to gloss over or outright deny Christ’s literacy while attributing all sorts of magical nonsense to his name.  How you gonna elevate this guy to god-tier status, yet believe him illeterate? Of course God reads, reads great! writes great too! Jesus according to Christians is the real deal, the whole Enchilda, the Beginning and the End, the Alpha & the Omega, yet also according to them he can’t write Alpha or Omega. That’s crazy thinking, blasphemy even, all the best stuff in the Bible was written by Jesus.

Receipts?

Jesus Christ (Didymus Judas Thomas) authored The Gospel of Thomas.

60+ of the 114 sayings in The Gospel of Thomas appear in some form within the text of Christian bible. Primarily sprinkled liberally across the three synoptic gospels, Matthew, Mark & Luke. In all 60+ occurrences I would argue the Thomas version of the saying is clearly the original… simple yet sublime, superior in content, context, construction & comprehension.

Read here the opening lines of The Gospel of Thomas (Leloup Translation)…

“These are the words of the Secret. They were revealed by the Living Yeshua. Didymus Judas Thomas wrote them down.”

Note the unusual use of the word “revealed” here in place of common language you’ll find of “said/spoken”.

The unusual doubling of the Twin generic descriptor, sandwiching the common Judas name.

Didymus = Twin (Greek)
Judas = Name
Thomas = Twin (Aramaic)

Judas, according to the Bible, was a brother & devoted servant of Jesus Christ (Mark 6:3; Matt 13:55; Jude 1). His twin (Acts of Thomas). The spiritual (divine) Christ paired to the physical (human) Judas. Jesus WAS Judas. In the Gospel of Thomas there were no miracles, no resurrections. Jesus predicted no future events, he was no prophet, no revelations or rapture. All prophesy attributed (falsely) to Jesus was culled from the Hebrew OT and retrofitted as Roman propaganda to co-opt, conflate & corrupt Judaism w/ the upstart Jesus’ movement, neatly consolidating control of both under Rome, effectively killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

So how then did Jesus know Judas would betray him? Simple, he (Jesus/Judas) turned himself in & cut a deal with Pilate to fake crucifixion avoiding further unrest in the Jewish population (exactly what you would hope for & expect from a Jesus). The deal was after the crucifix fake-out Jesus would bounce & so he did becoming St.Thomas/St.Jude traveling far & wide, converting about a billion more ppl to Christianity before dying in his 100s.

A few additional odds & ends that support this info above (greatly abridged for time).

1. NT Jude 1:1 identifying Judas as a brother to James but a “servant” of Jesus.

2. The apocryphal Gospel of Barnabas (apostle of Jesus), Ch. 216 - Judas takes on appearance of Jesus, later crucified in Jesus’ place.

3. St. Jude is most often depicted wearing a giant medallion around his neck with the life-sized head of Jesus on it, that’s 2000 yrs before modern rappers made this a thing & fashionable.  They literally got Jude walking around, spreading Christ’s word “wearing the face of Jesus”.  The truth hidden in plain sight.

cryptocat2fast2curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest4theTreez Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:04 pm

Religion… the ultimate psyop… fear based mind control, manipulation and dogmatic faith based impossible to prove, herd mentality, divide and conquer mind control mechanism, the ultimate and most powerful or its kind. pick a team/gang and defend it to the death both figuratively and literally. My team is better than yours, mine is the correct one, mine is more popular etc. All based on a book that anyone could have written at anytime and for any reason and can’t be verified. If you thought the spinning space ball earth and heliocentric model was a tough nut to crack then the adamantium of the religion shell is impenetrable. Multiple different religions and even more denominations within each. Some say sabbath is Sunday while 7th day Adventist day it’s on Saturday. Nobody can agree and everyone has a different take, opinion or biblical interpretation. Is it literal or metaphorical? Why are there so many religions? There is only one God and his son “Jesus”? No other siblings huh? No sister? Born of a virgin mother? It all has a helio-nonsensical model ring to it. And for the record I’m not denying a creator, I’m denying the popular and believed book and accounts of events, i.e the usually suspect “mainstream narrative”. Books were most likely the main mechanism of mind manipulation, control and deception before the advent of television and internet.

Blind faith and appeal to authority is used to con people into beLIEving they live on a spinning sphere hurtling through an infinite universe, similar to religions… there are more churches than liquor stores, (commonly) in every city in America and we all know why there are so many liquor stores… just because something is popular doesn’t mean it’s true or good for you. Logical fallacy “bandwagon” and blind faith (exactly the same as the heliocentric model) . I choose to know things and accept that many things are out of our capabilities of knowing. Humble yourself and accept this fact. Or pick a team, gang, political party etc and be divided, mind controlled and manipulated. One only has to look at what’s happening in Palestine to comprehend my point. and throughout our life experiences and alleged recorded history,(violence, conflict, wars death, etc). Most of us are now aware and acknowledge history is mostly all false or at the least highly tampered with and adulterated. History is written by the victor they say. Religion is a form or history, the Bible allegedly an historical record. How are you so confident about religious texts? Are people being eliminated over a dispute over alleged “holy” land and who deserves to reside there? Sounds peaceful and benevolent to you? I don’t mind being the outcast in regards to this highly sensitive topic, someone needs to challenge it the same way the heliocentric model was eventually challenged.

Religion is the ultimate form of mind control, manipulation and a catalyst of violence and division. Can you prove the Bible is in fact the word of God? Can you prove Jesus was a real person who was born from a virgin mother and who was killed and miraculously resurrected 3 days later? History has been falsified and the books and other evidence destroyed or hidden and architecture was destroyed and/or repurposed and you seriously believe those behind all that would leave the Bible alone? Maybe they wrote it to further confuse us and control us. Writing their own versions of events or just a fairytale. Literal, metaphorical… who are we to choose which? How would you know?

This is a level above fanatical globe believers. It’s the ultimate level of fear based mind control and manipulation. There are good hearted people and there are evil people, how your life plays out whether good or bad is based on the choices you make. All this “you better find jesus and kiss his read end” nonsense is really cringey. A good person who doesn’t share your beliefs won’t be punished. Try explaining that to isolated tribes that live deep in the Amazon jungle. I bet they don’t know about your Bible, don’t have churches, never got sick from “covid” and don’t think they’re living on a spinning space ball etc. Will they be punished and burn in hell for eternity because they didn’t read your Bible and praise Jesus and worship him?

There’s a triangle of power of the evil that control, manipulate, deceive, hurt and experiment on us. Washington DC is the military branch, London England is the financial branch and the Vatican/Rome the religious branch. If they were able to fool the world into thinking we live on a spinning space ball since the late 60’s and they had the entire world believing in a phantom pandemic in the matter of weeks, what do you think they could achieve with centuries? They’ve had plenty of time to write the narrative and master their religion psyop.  Coming to the realization of the true nature of earth to the extent which is humanly possible to observe and verify through experimentation and the revelation of nasa and everyone else associated with them and how they’ve perpetuate this deception should have opened our minds wide open to the awareness and realization that everything we question from that point on should fall into two distinct categories. That which we are capable of knowing and that which is out of human capabilities of knowing. I don’t just blindly “believe” anything anymore. The word “believe” should be removed from our vocabulary.

My gut intuition is telling me something is off with this uptick of “flat earthers” including Bible verses and information from the Bible as proof of the true nature of earth as opposed to sticking to the tangible, empirical, physical, observable evidence and reality. It feels like controlled opposition or some sort of infiltration by the deceivers. They want to make all flat earthers appear to be Christians to those that that are still globe believers or are on the fence or aren’t properly informed. More division and muddying of the waters.

Forest4theTreez

Scoutpi1 and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5