Jesus Christ Never Existed

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Jesus Christ Never Existed

Post by Schpankme on Sat 22 Dec 2018 - 18:58

Pastor David wrote:
Do you know how Castaneda's Don Juan sees the world?

We talk to ourselves incessantly about our world. In fact we maintain our world with our internal talk. And whenever
we finish talking to ourselves about ourselves and our world, the world is always as it should be. We renew it, we
rekindle it with life, we uphold it with our internal talk. Not only that, but we also choose our paths as we talk to ourselves.
Thus we repeat the same choices over and over until the day we die, because we keep on repeating the same internal talk
over and over until the day we die. ~ A Separate Reality
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David on Sat 22 Dec 2018 - 20:17

Very well.
Don Juan, as well, tells us that the world as such is a being by itself, it has an "assemblage point".

And that we are captured by an anorganic being that is sucking almost all of our energy without any empathy. That is a story I rather defend than any Jesuits... :-)

But, yes: And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend.

Best wishes,
Pastor David
Pastor David
Pastor David

View user profile http://www.SaMuCHu.online

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Wed 30 Jan 2019 - 19:18

"Recipe to make a god: Take 33 1/3 per centum Ignorance, 33 1/3 per centum Credulity and 33 1/3 Human Ingenuity. Mix carefully and let stand until fermentation sets in. Then add quant. suf. [quantities sufficient] extract of the Miraculous, and vary strength of the mixture to suit powers of resistance of locality" [i.e., the resistance of a particular locality's challenge to the priestcraft's claim the god literally exists] —Ingersoll Lockwood, Laconics of Cult, Section First, SUPERSTITION

"I know little of thy Jewish demi-god. We do not love the Jews in this imperial [Roman] capital. They are the butt of our ridicule on the stage, sodden in credulity and superstition. Our great poet Horace says: Credat Judaeus Apella!" —Ibid.

"Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego"
A common Latin saying meaning "Let the Jew Apella believe it; not I". The phrase means, roughly, tell it to someone else, not me. The reference is taken from the work Satires (book one, satire five) by ancient poet Horace. It is derived from a scene where people try to convince travellers of miracles happening at their shrines. The phrase is uttered to convey the disbelief and that they should tell their stories to someone else. (emphasis added) https://tinyurl.com/ycwhdf9v
markwilson
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum