IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Foreverlearning Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi everyone Very Happy I'm so glad to now have a place to discuss these issues we find ourselves subject to whether we want them or not.
Thank You to Eric Dubay and his team for this forum Smile
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 3 Empty Hello again!

Post by Scorpio69 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:33 am

Great job on making it pretty easy to find you guys again. To Eric, the administrators and moderators, and to the members, guests and visitors, kudos on keeping the fight for truth alive. I will again state it seems to good to be true. A group that addresses Evolution, NASA, the holohoax, Zionism, the Talmud, the flat earth, examines religion and spirituality, vegan diet, self defense rights, dinosaurs, nuclear and cern technology, immigration and all the stuff that really matters in one place seems destined for attacks and subterfuge. I've seen the criticisms about ifers, and they all amount to petty squabbles, misunderstandings about forum rules, egotistic rants, religious zealotry and outright hasbara smear campaigns. Until I see something that can challenges existing paradigms the way this group does, for me, this is it. Glad to be back and pleased to see I could still get my old username. Please contact me if anyone needs any graphics or design services to be contributed to advance the awakening to age old truths. Your hard work and perseverance is appreciated! Cheers to all the gents and ladies sticking to their guns and promoting awareness and fact sharing!

Scorpio69

Back to top Go down

Post by revealeddreams Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:55 pm

Hey Guys. I'd like to make a suggestion: If a number of IFERS members are willing to create and maintain a backup/mirror of the IFERS website, it would ensure easy restoration in case of a future attack. I offer to be one such member. I suggest that all these members use the same software to avoid compatibility problems. A list of free software can be found here: www_blogsdna_com/35/top-6-freeware-website-mirroring-tools-software_htm (underscores are dots)
Any comments/suggestions?
revealeddreams
revealeddreams

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareThat Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello everyone !
I've been looking into this subject for a few months now. A friend of mine told me about this guy called "Eric Dubay" and that I should look at his videos. Well I've watched every video and it opened a whole new world !! Ever since I can't look at the world normal anymore, " Once you go flat, you can't go back. " And that's really true..

After IFERS was down, I started looking into other " Flat Earthers "..
And I heard Eric Dubay talk about shills like " Markssargent " and " Patricia Steere " for example, and I can't seem to help notice..
After seeing what's out there, I now know exactly what Eric was trying to say..

They simply try to destroy the real movement by mixing truth with lies..
For everyone new to the subject, you should really be careful about those shills..

anyway, I want to keep the introduction short! Nice to be back with a group even stronger than before !

2016 will be our year !

FlareThat
FlareThat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC64TdkMcfW8CCAnFbhLcihA

Back to top Go down

Post by long-haired guy Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:21 am

Hi there,

happy to finally be here, this place makes me sane.

I have a question about restoring the old forum...I know you are probably working on it, but I was just wondering if this thread could be restored - "Flat Earth Advanced Lecture - The secrets of the Dome" (I have a link to web archive, but newbies are not allowed to post links Smile )
I would love to talk about it more! I hope someone else too! Everytime I read it I get so excited. I don't need proofs of FE anymore, I see it. I live on it! But what's with the non-existent outer space? This thread gives me answers that resonate.

Also I thought it would be cool to restore the thread with funny pics and FE memes...humour is a great way to fight all the assholes!

Thank you Eric and admins for bringing the forum back.
Let's do this!! Screw the ball!
long-haired guy
long-haired guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 pm

long-haired guy wrote:Hi there,

happy to finally be here, this place makes me sane.

I have a question about restoring the old forum...I know you are probably working on it, but I was just wondering if this thread could be restored - "Flat Earth Advanced Lecture - The secrets of the Dome"  (I have a link to web archive, but newbies are not allowed to post links Smile )
I would love to talk about it more! I hope someone else too! Everytime I read it I get so excited. I don't need proofs of FE anymore, I see it. I live on it! But what's with the non-existent outer space? This thread gives me answers that resonate.

Also I thought it would be cool to restore the thread with funny pics and FE memes...humour is a great way to fight all the assholes!

Thank you Eric and admins for bringing the forum back.
Let's do this!! Screw the ball!

We are working on those threads, and all other threads as well.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:42 pm

jocolor high everybody. let's rock this joint!
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 pm

susie wrote:jocolor high everybody.  let's rock this joint!

Hey Susie!

Welcome To IFERS - Page 3 Tumblr_nbce0cAip31txuf2po1_400
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by putontheglassesagain Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Delighted to be back!

I can't stress enough how instrumental this forum has been in helping unravel some of the mysteries (read: bullshit) conjured up by the weirdos who think they run things on this material plane we share. The paths I've been helped along on this strange journey by the TRUE research being done here have freed me to start knowing the most important things, changed my day to day existence, and helped me through the darkness (including in my personal life.)

Thanks again to all involved for your hard work in keeping this place relevant and shill free. Keep building it, and they'll keep coming...

putontheglassesagain

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 3 Empty SO Good To Be Here

Post by FlatEartherInNH Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:20 pm

Hi All!
I was previously named NoGlobe in the previous forum, and all I got to do was post a Welcome message.
Was shocked to find IFERS closed down by ProBoards.
Was DELIGHTED to find the new IFERS!
It's just so good to be among folks who actually believe what they experience as opposed to what they're told.

THANK YOU to Eric and all of the support staff for the hard work and tremendous research.
As so many others have stated, "This is our year."
Let's WAKE UP THE WORLD!!!!

Spinning earth. Ha!
Curved water. Tee Hee.
Gravity. LOL!
Satellites. ROFLMAO!!!

Peace To You All!

FlatEartherInNH

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:55 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking forward to posting and learning more about FE theory.  Eric, you have a sharp mind and I signed up to post because of your compelling work on You Tube.  FE was a shock to my mind like no other conspiracy.  It just can't be, I told myself.  But those FE videos kept showing up as I researched other hoaxes.  I assumed it had to be a massive disinfo campaign to discredit all research.  Finally, I clicked on one.  My life was changed forever.

My first impression after being shown the proofs was that we are experiments of the Creator.  We would be that anyway, but the illusion of this massive, expanding universe of stars and planets allowed me to see myself in a small, unimportant cosmic role.  FE puts us back into the mindset of considering a very real and close prime mover.  The question of who God is and why he made this place we live in takes on a totally different meaning when NASA and a round Earth are taken out of the equation.

I find that symbolism is the key to understanding the deeper questions of the society we live in.  It is the language of the Occult.  I'm a student of Masonry and I'd seen the odd claim or two that NASA had masonic ties, but I never suspected the extent of it all.  Seeing the corpuscular rays of the sun and the pyramid symbol with the capstone actually BEING the sun itself, being very close, being similar in size to the moon, that I think was the most shocking thought.  

The Ice Wall is quite the hidden concept.  When I read the accounts of Cook, Ross, Ellsworth, Byrd and the other Antarctic explorers, that was another a-ha moment.  Their maps failing them as they sailed the south seas, this was all new information to me.  And Pink Floyd's The Wall album, I had no idea they and others were leaving clues about the real world we live in.  

See you all on the threads,

Icarus

Thanks!
Icarus
Icarus

lachiavola and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 am

Everyone should check the rapper 'B.O.B's' Twitter account; he has been doing a sterling job of promoting the Flat Earth truth, and he has been posting many of Eric's '200 Proofs' as evidence. 

https://twitter.com/bobatl

The NWO tried to get Neil 'DegrASShole' Tyson to respond, but as expected he had no answers to the flaws in the Global model that B.O.B pointed out. 

Hopefully B.O.B's posts and the news reports on them will lead to many more people discovering the truth regarding the 'Globe Earth' lie.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:15 am

I've invited B.o.B. to come join us on IFERS and also this guy Napp Z:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:29 pm

B.o.B - Flatline - feat. Neil Tyson

He even mentions Irving in this one, and a clip of Neil Degrasse Tyson calling the Earth 'pear shaped'.

Looks like the Globe Earth is flatlining!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:14 am

As great as it is to get mainstream media attention, the wide-spread synchronization of all these celebs and news outlets sure seems controlled as Stinky Cash mentions here:

Regardless, however, the only thing this is doing is bringing more people to my 200 Proofs and raising Flat Earth awareness, making the subject less taboo and more mainstream to talk about.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:39 am

Admin wrote:As great as it is to get mainstream media attention, the wide-spread synchronization of all these celebs and news outlets sure seems controlled as Stinky Cash mentions here:  

Regardless, however, the only thing this is doing is bringing more people to my 200 Proofs and raising Flat Earth awareness, making the subject less taboo and more mainstream to talk about.

Yeah, they are making an example of Flat-Earth supporters; inviting the pretentious masses to laugh at us. But the truth is irresistible and cannot be pushed aside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:56 pm

The mainstream attempts to discredit the 'Flat Earth truth movement' are getting even more desperate and at the same time, more condescending.

The following article ( http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/01/flat-earth-bob-outside-physicist/431583/ )claims to be a supposed defence of the Flat Earth truth movement, and the questioning spirit of those involved in it, but it still has the gall and arrogance to outright say that the Earth is a globe, and the only evidence for that supposed 'fact' is the mention of Nasa, satellites, etc.

It also gets a few pathetic digs in about those who question evolution, climate change, etc, yet more NWO lies.

The article quotes B.O.B's questions, and some of Eric's '200 proofs' that B.O.B posted, but it doesn't even attempt to debunk a single one of them.

This really is getting embarrassing; not one mainstream news outlet or scientist has debunked a single thing that Eric has said, and the fact that most of them simply post Nasa animations and composites just goes to show that they have no evidence, because they are wrong.

The only thing these morons have done is to accidentally spread the truth, make more people aware of our movement, and strengthen my view that the Earth is flat; if they had any evidence to the contrary, they would have posted it, but they haven't because they can't.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:40 am

The mass wide-spread synchronization of all this B.o.B./flat Earth ridicule is far too well organized to be the result of genuinely being exposed. I have been tweeting Neil DeGrasse Tyson and challenging him to debates for many months now and he has never responded to me. But B.o.B. tweets him and suddenly he's all over it and on comedy central a couple days later talking about it!? I messaged and tweeted B.o.B. and haven't heard anything back from him either. He posted screen shots from my books, but I couldn't see anywhere that he actually referenced me or my books by name or link. Why not? I tend to agree with this video:

Regardless, however, since all this happened my views and website hits have been triple what they usually are, so once again, as usual, their outdated counter-propaganda tactics are not working and back-firing exploding in their faces. Smile Gotta love that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:41 am

Admin wrote:Gotta love that.

Most definitely, I bet NDT is starting to regret selling his soul.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:13 am

Hi All! Very Happy
Thank you to Eric and all of the support staff.

Peace !!!

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by QuantumPineapple Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Long time follower of Eric's work and content. After seeing the other boards get taken down and the obvious recent psy-op with B.O.B. and Neil "smoke da grass" Tyson, I knew now was the time to officially join.

Thank you all for the plethora of information - as well as the uncompromising effort involved with keeping out disinfo/misinfo.

Here's to Flat Earth Truth!
QuantumPineapple
QuantumPineapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:41 am

P.cubensis wrote:

on the flat earth
there are wrinkles in the theory
I'd like to iron out

Hello Mister Psychedelic, please provide Facts about the Flat Earth, not Theory (pretend/faith).
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:26 pm

QuantumPineapple wrote:Long time follower of Eric's work and content. After seeing the other boards get taken down and the obvious recent psy-op with B.O.B. and Neil "smoke da grass" Tyson, I knew now was the time to officially join.

Thank you all for the plethora of information - as well as the uncompromising effort involved with keeping out disinfo/misinfo.

Here's to Flat Earth Truth!
Welcome To IFERS - Page 3 Serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fsm%2Fcustom%2F9e18785bc3
Illuminati card #401 "13013" or B O B.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:45 pm

Welcome To IFERS - Page 3 12698388_946916368695062_565089980209705180_o
Seems Barry is getting irritated with FE. Smile
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Hahaha, nice, Neil DeGrasse Tyson AND the President of America both SWEATIN' IT over us "stupid" flat Earthers  Smile  

Welcome To IFERS - Page 3 Articl10

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down