Welcome To IFERS

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by lookwithin on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:51 pm

My eyes starting opening after my 'spiritual awakening'. I became obsessed with searching for the truth about this reality we live in.

I always rejected religion, and I was fairly atheistic until I met someone who's interest in spirituality inspired me to look into things that I previously thought were nonsense. After reading various different texts on spirituality and recognising the ego and subsequently not identifying with it, and also after delving into my subconscious in gestalt therapy sessions and raising my awareness of what was happening within for me psychologically, I started having profound experiences - Kundalini awakening, feeling energy flow and chakras during meditation, consciously moving energy throughout chakra system. Seeing colours and patterns during deep meditation and feeling an unusual 'shifting' feeling in my head, which I believe to be my pineal gland, or 'third eye opening'. Discovered astral projection and have managed to have a few out of body experiences. I literally had a consciousness shift and now every day feels different to the 28 years I had lived before it. My entire existence feels different from within, like I can feel the life energy. I truly feel alive, aware, awake.

I've tried explaining this to people and a lot of the time I think people must just think I sound crazy. It's impossible to explain to someone who hasn't experienced anything like it as they have no reference, it just sounds like delusion. And this stuff certainly isn't covered in the mainstream. But I know it's not delusion, I know it's real. And I'm sure there are others out there who feel this way too.

It is the same with flat earth. I stumbled upon Eric Dubay's work when I was reading about astral projection. A google search took me to a post of his on his Atlantean Conspiracy blog. I thought it was brilliantly written with great sources, so I checked out more of the blog. The rest is history.

There is so much that should be impossible if we live on a globe... And I can't ignore this. It's taken me a while to come round to it, and I still have questions. I sometimes think I'm going crazy, and talking about flat earth has certainly caused problems in my relationships. But I really just cannot ignore this feeling now that I've seen all of Eric's work, and after all my experiences, that the globe model and all of 'outer space' just seems like utter nonsense and that the reality of this world is far more spiritual than it is material... That this is a 'realm' we're living in. It is not mechanical, it can't be explained by mathematical equations.

So, here I am. I've finally registered to this forum, after quite a few months of lurking. Hi everyone! I'm here with an open mind, I honestly struggle to know what to believe. But I hope everything becomes clearer as I learn more. Peace

lookwithin

Posts : 2
Points : 90
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Thanks for joining and telling us your story lookwithin! Peace
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 738
Points : 3663
Reputation : 2126
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by lookwithin on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for joining and telling us your story lookwithin!  Peace

Thanks, Eric Smile

lookwithin

Posts : 2
Points : 90
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by TruthshallsetUfree on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Hello all, I wanted to express my sincerest regards and gratitude for the whole admin. Team as well as Eric for making FE a reality in the world, as well as my life. Being a devoted husband, father of 3 with another on the way. Stumbling on to atlanteanconspiracy, FE and Eric Dubay as redundant as it sounds on this forum I'm sure; but I'm forever grateful. I've since taken my life into my own hands. I now home school, been vegan for 8 months, my kids have not been ill since and are taught to trust there senses and think for themselves. I look everyday for something new to show my wife and kids and just can't thank you enough. Thanks again for having me as a member and working so hard exposing this most important truth. Ifers has been a wealth of knowledge when my character has been called out or nasty comments are made about my legitimacy to raise children due to my beliefs. I can come here and know there are others like my wife and I fighting the good fight. Peace and love to all!
avatar
TruthshallsetUfree

Posts : 4
Points : 94
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-06-30
Age : 34
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Realearth on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 am

I admire your tenacity, wish you and your family the best, with you 100%. My wife and I are Vegan for 20 months now thanks to Eric.
avatar
Realearth

Posts : 80
Points : 417
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:41 am

That's awesome to hear, thanks so much Truthshallsetufree! Peace
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 738
Points : 3663
Reputation : 2126
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Quranic scripture endorses flar earth

Post by Leopard1968 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi all, I have been brushing off old concepts and indoctrinations for the last ten years. I am now clearer on scripture and does not make ch what they taught us. Recently I started brushing off scientific matters that were taught to us as facts. Quran has stated clearly that there are seven skies and seven earths and the skies are on the top of eachothers and they are made of water. The sun and moon are inside them, the sun and moon swim in orbits and the sun will not catch up to moon. The sun is a lantern and the moon is light!
And much much more. Actually 118 verses about our lower sky only. I started spreading the truth among my clients as I am a financial advisor. Nice to be part of this free thinkers group

Leopard1968

Posts : 1
Points : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Birdog770 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:23 pm

TruthshallsetUfree wrote:Hello all,  I wanted to express my sincerest regards and gratitude for the whole admin. Team as well as Eric for making FE a reality in the world, as well as my life. Being a devoted husband, father of 3 with another on the way. Stumbling on to atlanteanconspiracy, FE and Eric Dubay as redundant as it sounds on this forum I'm sure; but I'm forever grateful. I've since taken my life into my own hands. I now home school, been vegan for 8 months, my kids have not been ill since and are taught to trust there senses and think for themselves.  I look everyday for something new to show my wife and kids and just can't thank you enough. Thanks again for having me as a member and working so hard exposing this most important truth.  Ifers has been a wealth of knowledge when my character has been called out or nasty comments are made about my legitimacy to raise children due to my beliefs. I can come here and know there are others like my wife and I fighting the good fight. Peace and love to all!

Welcome. I've been showing my kids as well. I say off handed comments about how water flows down and how it always finds its level. Sea level. I don't pressure them, I just point things out. The angled sun rays, the moonlight etc. Just daily observations. I remember my parents making comments that didn't fully resonate with me until I was into my 20's.
I'm also changing my diet/lifestyle to vegan albeit in a slow, phased manor. Breakfast is an easy one. Dinner is coming along while I learn new recipes. Lunch is usually left over dinner.
I could eat meat before as long as i never thought about the animals.
You can count one my household, and it's future generations, to always ask questions and never out source our physical, mental, and spiritual well being.

Birdog770

Posts : 23
Points : 181
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Birdog770 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Leopard1968 wrote:Hi all, I have been brushing off old concepts and indoctrinations for the last ten years. I am now clearer on scripture and does not make ch what they taught us. Recently I started brushing off scientific matters that were taught to us as facts. Quran has stated clearly that there are seven skies and seven earths and the skies are on the top of eachothers and they are made of water. The sun and moon are inside them, the sun and moon swim in orbits and the sun will not catch up to moon. The sun is a lantern and the moon is light!
And much much more. Actually 118 verses about our lower sky only. I started spreading the truth among my clients as I am a financial advisor. Nice to be part of this free thinkers group

I'm not familiar with the Quran and look at religions as another control systems but I find your comments interesting. I wonder where the authors got that idea from or is it merely made up to explain the explainable. 7 layers on top of each other? Who can say if this is truth or not. Why not 7000 layers?

These can be fun philosophical games to play but may not bear fruit because it can't be verified so I have to chalk it up as speculation without a ton of value. We can discuss all day about what happens after we die but again, no one can really speak on these things with any real authority.

But don't let me discourage you in your research. Unlearning everything you've ever been taught and relearning everything is a daunting task.

Birdog770

Posts : 23
Points : 181
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Vish1511 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Glad I came across Flat Earth, I've discovered a of stuff that don't even relate to said topic by coming to it. So much things I was looking for just unraveled in front of my eyes! SO glad there's a forum where you can talk about this stuff!

Vish1511

Posts : 3
Points : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Sezam on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Schpankme wrote:Hello all,  

Welcome to the most important subject of your life.  This one subject will unravel all
the hidden secrets and conspiracies.

Best regards

Hi all ,
And thanks to allow me be part of family.
Have been registered for a while and tried to read as much as I can here and again thanks for all time and effort.

Is anybody has a map that shows different country bases in Antarctica in a flat earth map?
I would like to see the relation of bases and country that own them in a map.

thanks in advance
Sezam
avatar
Sezam

Posts : 2
Points : 61
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:40 am

Welcome to IFERS Sezam



avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 738
Points : 3663
Reputation : 2126
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Sezam on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:05 am

thanks Eric,
avatar
Sezam

Posts : 2
Points : 61
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:44 am

Interesting map Eric, as soon as I saw it I was reminded of the symbols for Man & Woman, which bears an uncanny resemblance to your map (if rotated)
avatar
FL@T-E@RTH

Posts : 144
Points : 675
Reputation : 168
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 44
Location : Certainly Not On A Globe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by FlatAnnie-81 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 am

Hi!
I noticed earlier today that I didn't post this in the correct thread... Sorry about that!
I'll give it another try here! Smile
(Quote myself from that very post):
"
Hi!
Just wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of the Flat Family! ❤️
I would love to help spreading the truth anyway I can, by translating and sub-ing written words and videos into my native language; Swedish.
I might be newbie in the truth-knowledge, but it all just seem so obvious to me. And I feel an urge to talk to others who also see the world as it is.
Also, thank you all for the eye-opening work you've done, and continue to do every day.
It's worth the world - literally...
Love, peace and respect to all of you! // Annie"
Yup.. that's about all I've got to say at the moment! ^_^ Okay, so now I've got even more amazing and interesting reading ahead!
Talk to you all later!

FlatAnnie-81

Posts : 1
Points : 40
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-17
Location : Sweden, Scandinavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking up lead to looking here

Post by balgofar on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join your forum. Hopefully this is a community where I can share my ideas and thoughts.

Looking into things like chemtrails got me into the habit of looking up and in doing so I became very interested in the Moon and how its movement relates to the Sun and Earth. I spent the next three years observing the Sun and Moon, their movement in the sky and their locations in the sky using a compass and timeanddate.com. Eventually Geocentricity revealed itself to me and on Aug 21 2017 everything I had observed was confirmed and all happened as it should including the West to East moving Moon shadow.

What I have found is the Sun and Moon both move Geocentrically around the center of the Earth in the North and laterally between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. The Sun takes 365 rotations (days) to move from one lateral line, across the Equator and back (the seasons) while the Moon completes the same cycle (although laterally not quite reaching the tropics of Cap & Can) in ~28 days. This more frequent lateral movement causes the Moon to lag the Sun Geocentrically by ~12 degrees per day.

This lag causes the Moon phases as it is clear and when the Sun laps it you cannot see it (New Moon). Once the Moon starts to lag behind the Sun you begin to see it light reflected off the right face. This waxing phase continues until the Sun and Moon are at 180 degrees from each other and the Sun is shining directly on the face of the Moon. Once it lags past the 180 degree mark it starts to wane until it is in the sky with the Sun again and we have a new Moon. It is quite simple and perfect and beautiful. Everything is working how The Creator meant it to. If you plotted the movement of both bodies against the Equator and lateral lines for say....a year it clearly resembles an inductive electrical circuit with the Sun as a load with an induced voltage made from a strong enough material with a low enough impedance value to provide both light and heat.

On Aug 21 when the Sun lapped the Moon they were both in the sky laterally in the same position and when the Sun passed the Moon it did so directly behind (or above) it.

This research lead me to the Flat Earth. It has so far been a struggle as the shill game is at meta level for any issue on social media. My contributions in the YouTube comment sections are always completely ignored by the vid makers while they pander to opposing remarks from globetrotters or ass kissing comments from other flatheads. Hopefully this IFERS community is serious and free of the cancer that plagues most sites.

Peace

balgofar

Posts : 8
Points : 35
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-06
Age : 49
Location : Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Realearth on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm

balgofar wrote:Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join your forum. Hopefully this is a community where I can share my ideas and thoughts.

Looking into things like chemtrails got me into the habit of looking up and in doing so I became very interested in the Moon and how its movement relates to the Sun and Earth. I spent the next three years observing the Sun and Moon, their movement in the sky and their locations in the sky using a compass and timeanddate.com. Eventually Geocentricity revealed itself to me and on Aug 21 2017 everything I had observed was confirmed and all happened as it should including the West to East moving Moon shadow.

What I have found is the Sun and Moon both move Geocentrically around the center of the Earth in the North and laterally between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. The Sun takes 365 rotations (days) to move from one lateral line, across the Equator and back (the seasons) while the Moon completes the same cycle (although laterally not quite reaching the tropics of Cap & Can) in ~28 days. This more frequent lateral movement causes the Moon to lag the Sun Geocentrically by ~12 degrees per day.

This lag causes the Moon phases as it is clear and when the Sun laps it you cannot see it (New Moon). Once the Moon starts to lag behind the Sun you begin to see it light reflected off the right face. This waxing phase continues until the Sun and Moon are at 180 degrees from each other and the Sun is shining directly on the face of the Moon. Once it lags past the 180 degree mark it starts to wane until it is in the sky with the Sun again and we have a new Moon. It is quite simple and perfect and beautiful. Everything is working how The Creator meant it to. If you plotted the movement of both bodies against the Equator and lateral lines for say....a year it clearly resembles an inductive electrical circuit with the Sun as a load with an induced voltage made from a strong enough material with a low enough impedance value to provide both light and heat.

On Aug 21 when the Sun lapped the Moon they were both in the sky laterally in the same position and when the Sun passed the Moon it did so directly behind (or above) it.

This research lead me to the Flat Earth. It has so far been a struggle as the shill game is at meta level for any issue on social media. My contributions in the YouTube comment sections are always completely ignored by the vid makers while they pander to opposing remarks from globetrotters or ass kissing comments from other flatheads. Hopefully this IFERS community is serious and free of the cancer that plagues most sites.

Peace

Thank you for sharing your observations and research.
Welcome to IFERS
avatar
Realearth

Posts : 80
Points : 417
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2017-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi - I would like to communicate to confirm some points you made

Post by PriorityMinority on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

Realearth wrote:
balgofar wrote:Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join your forum. Hopefully this is a community where I can share my ideas and thoughts.

Looking into things like chemtrails got me into the habit of looking up and in doing so I became very interested in the Moon and how its movement relates to the Sun and Earth. I spent the next three years observing the Sun and Moon, their movement in the sky and their locations in the sky using a compass and timeanddate.com. Eventually Geocentricity revealed itself to me and on Aug 21 2017 everything I had observed was confirmed and all happened as it should including the West to East moving Moon shadow.

What I have found is the Sun and Moon both move Geocentrically around the center of the Earth in the North and laterally between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. The Sun takes 365 rotations (days) to move from one lateral line, across the Equator and back (the seasons) while the Moon completes the same cycle (although laterally not quite reaching the tropics of Cap & Can) in ~28 days. This more frequent lateral movement causes the Moon to lag the Sun Geocentrically by ~12 degrees per day.

This lag causes the Moon phases as it is clear and when the Sun laps it you cannot see it (New Moon). Once the Moon starts to lag behind the Sun you begin to see it light reflected off the right face. This waxing phase continues until the Sun and Moon are at 180 degrees from each other and the Sun is shining directly on the face of the Moon. Once it lags past the 180 degree mark it starts to wane until it is in the sky with the Sun again and we have a new Moon. It is quite simple and perfect and beautiful. Everything is working how The Creator meant it to. If you plotted the movement of both bodies against the Equator and lateral lines for say....a year it clearly resembles an inductive electrical circuit with the Sun as a load with an induced voltage made from a strong enough material with a low enough impedance value to provide both light and heat.

On Aug 21 when the Sun lapped the Moon they were both in the sky laterally in the same position and when the Sun passed the Moon it did so directly behind (or above) it.

This research lead me to the Flat Earth. It has so far been a struggle as the shill game is at meta level for any issue on social media. My contributions in the YouTube comment sections are always completely ignored by the vid makers while they pander to opposing remarks from globetrotters or ass kissing comments from other flatheads. Hopefully this IFERS community is serious and free of the cancer that plagues most sites.

Peace

Thank you for sharing your observations and research.
Welcome to IFERS

About the moon taking 28 days to complete (almost) the same lateral cycle, from south to north and back again, as the sun - which takes a year to do it = this would tally with my observation that the moon was in the northern sky one night, and perhaps only a couple of nights later, in the southern sky to me.
I have not marked the positions of the sun and moon every day for a year, only since my awakening, about March time, have I looked at the sun and thought the moon would be in the northern sky too, as the sun has been, and now it's returning south.
Could you share how to do this with a compass and timeaddate.com please?A short reply is fine for me, sorry.
Do you consider the moon to rise or fall?Apogee and perigee?

PriorityMinority

Posts : 15
Points : 106
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by balgofar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:51 pm

PriorityMinority wrote:
Realearth wrote:

About the moon taking 28 days to complete (almost) the same lateral cycle, from south to north and back again, as the sun - which takes a year to do it = this would tally with my observation that the moon was in the northern sky one night, and perhaps only a couple of nights later, in the southern sky to me.
I have not marked the positions of the sun and moon every day for a year, only since my awakening, about March time, have I looked at the sun and thought the moon would be in the northern sky too, as the sun has been, and now it's returning south.
Could you share how to do this with a compass and timeaddate.com please?A short reply is fine for me,  sorry.
Do you consider the moon to rise or fall?Apogee and perigee?


IMO the Moon and Sun are at fixed altitudes with the Sun slightly higher and their ascent and descent are due to perspective. Their speed is fixed and the same but the lateral frequency of the Moon causes the Geocentric lag.

I'm not much of a navigational wiz. I just used a compass to verify the coordinates of the Sun/Moon rise and set times from timeanddate.com and combined that with observation of their path between rise and set.

Cheers

balgofar

Posts : 8
Points : 35
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-06
Age : 49
Location : Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by PriorityMinority on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:14 am

balgofar wrote:
PriorityMinority wrote:
Realearth wrote:

About the moon taking 28 days to complete (almost) the same lateral cycle, from south to north and back again, as the sun - which takes a year to do it = this would tally with my observation that the moon was in the northern sky one night, and perhaps only a couple of nights later, in the southern sky to me.
I have not marked the positions of the sun and moon every day for a year, only since my awakening, about March time, have I looked at the sun and thought the moon would be in the northern sky too, as the sun has been, and now it's returning south.
Could you share how to do this with a compass and timeaddate.com please?A short reply is fine for me,  sorry.
Do you consider the moon to rise or fall?Apogee and perigee?


IMO the Moon and Sun are at fixed altitudes with the Sun slightly higher and their ascent and descent are due to perspective. Their speed is fixed and the same but the lateral frequency of the Moon causes the Geocentric lag.

I'm not much of a navigational wiz. I just used a compass to verify the coordinates of the Sun/Moon rise and set times from timeanddate.com and combined that with observation of their path between rise and set.

Cheers
Hey, Balgofar, thanks for the reply.Inmy opinion, the moon definitely shines with it's own light, although because it always faces the sun, even the angle of the crescent in any stage of phase turns to where the sun is, makes me believe that it's chemically stimulated by the sun light and works like one of those glow inthe dark kid's moons or stars for their bedroom.It could be a crystal ball with something unknown (magical i want to say) inside it that gets stimulated by the sun light and moves round the inside of it. then again it could be that a new moon is born every month out of the sun itself, there is not just one moon, every month a new moon is created.
thanks again,,good luk

PriorityMinority

Posts : 15
Points : 106
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by obeejohnkanobi on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Thank you for letting in.

I always loved science, I was a huge fan of Albert Einstein. I read science books, since the age of 7 1/2.

After i got to secondary schools i began to notice, how some people, without effort, got on top. I couldn't understand it. I did my military service, again, I saw how people got promoted, without absolutely no talent, AT ALL!!!. once again, I did not understand. And throughout my life, I noticed a lot...

As a child I got mocked, by my math teacher, chemistry teacher and physics teacher. I asked too many tough questions, and I couldn't make sense of many theories. And i sought clarity, but never got them.

At the age of 21 i became muslim, and for the first time, I heard about Palestine.

A few months later, I got a tape, about secret societies. I couldn't believe my ears, suddenly a lot of things, began to make sense.

9/11 came, and i began to see movies about NWO, Alex Jones, and a lot of other people. The more i read, the more movies i saw, I began to feel, that they were only scratching the surface.

I took a break... and suddenly, i saw in the youtube recommended videos, Eric Dubays 200 flat earth movie, I was laughing... seriously...!, remember, I loved science...

A month later, I got the movie recommended again, this time through a friend of mine. About approximately 30 minutes through the movie, I became a flat earther.

I went to the Quran, checked up different explanations in arabic, I was amazed! ALL of the old scholars, of the Quran, said the earth was FLAT!!!

NASA and all the other people out there, tricked me, I do not like to be tricked, and I, God willing, will expose them.

Seriously Eric, thank you so much for your work, I even bought your book 200 proofs, and I have seen a lot of your videos. You are putting a lot of the pieces of the puzzle together. And I feel that I finally have found people, who really want to get deep down, in order to expose the truth.

I hope in the future i will be able to add up, until then, i will be learning.

Thank you.

obeejohnkanobi

Posts : 1
Points : 14
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum