IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'

+11
brazzinho
EthericData2
Just Vital
Scientific Moderator
Schpankme
ZeusThunderer
RickFE
damnice
Beashambassador
revealeddreams
Thinkforyourself
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:12 am

Posted by schpankme on 04/19/2015

Apr 19, 2015 5:52:03 GMT Admin said:
Whether there's a physical dome or not the stars do move around in a planetarium dome style shape as DavidKay shows amazingly well in his illustration.

They even admit there is no South Pole star 
then proceed to direct you to random southern star Sigma Octantis which you can't even see with the naked eye. 

I've now reviewed "DavidKay" material; I did not look at  properly the first time, because my eyes  were drawn down to 
composite picture, discussing the "second pole", and my spoof-o-meter went off.

Clearly, I'm  in  the  wrong, and  should  have   reviewed "DavidKay" material, throughly,  before  posting  my reply.  I'll
send "DavidKay" a proper apology via PM, letting him know that he was right, and  the  work he  submitted  is correct. 
My Apologies.  I do understand how the progression of the  Star Field, as it relates to Perspective, is shown converging 
with the Horizon into a Flat Plane, which must "bend" the objects, as seen on the photo.

"we see the horizon as flat, so the lines get bent with perspective." ~ DavidKay

Thank you

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:16 am

Posted by schpankme on 04/19/2015

Apr 19, 2015 6:45:03 GMT davidkay said:
No offense taken, Schpankme Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 Smiley I'm glad I could help push the research a bit forward.

Thank you David.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:17 am

Posted by Admin on 04/20/2015
Viewed from a ball-Earth, Polaris, situated straight over the North Pole, should not be visible anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere. For Polaris to be seen from the Southern Hemisphere of a globular Earth, the observer would have to be somehow looking “through the globe,” and miles of land and sea would have to be transparent. Polaris CAN be seen, however, up to approximately 23.5 degrees South latitude.

“If the Earth is a sphere and the pole star hangs over the northern axis, it would be impossible to see it for a single degree beyond the equator, or 90 degrees from the pole. The line-of-sight would become a tangent to the sphere, and consequently several thousand miles out of and divergent from the direction of the pole star. Many cases, however, are on record of the north polar star being visible far beyond the equator, as far even as the tropic of Capricorn.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Earth Not a Globe, 2nd Edition” (41)

“The astronomers' theory of a globular Earth necessitates the conclusion that, if we travel south of the equator, to see the North Star is an impossibility. Yet it is well known this star has been seen by navigators when they have been more than 20 degrees south of the equator. This fact, like hundreds of other facts, puts the theory to shame, and gives us a proof that the Earth is not a globe.” -William Carpenter, “100 Proofs the Earth is Not a Globe” (71)

To account for this glaring problem in their model, desperate heliocentrists since the late 19th century have claimed the ball-Earth actually tilts a convenient 23.5 degrees back on its vertical axis. Even this brilliant revision to their theory cannot account for the visibility of many other constellations though. For instance, Ursa Major, very close to Polaris, can be seen from 90 degrees North latitude (the North Pole) all the way down to 30 degrees South latitude. The constellation Vulpecula can be seen from 90 degrees North latitude, all the way to 55 degrees South latitude. Taurus, Pisces and Leo can be seen from 90 degrees North all the way to 65 degrees South. Aquarius and Libra can be seen from 65 degrees North to 90 degrees South! The constellation Virgo is visible from 80 degrees North down to 80 degrees South, and Orion can be seen from 85 degrees North all the way to 75 degrees South latitude! An observer on a ball-Earth, regardless of any tilt or inclination, should not logically be able to see this far.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by davidkay on 04/21/2015
I was thinking about animating this but I have another idea. I'm sure I would be able to produce a miniature model and record the whole thing on a camera.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 04/21/2015

Apr 20, 2015 19:46:40 GMT davidkay said:
I was thinking about animating this but I have another idea. I'm sure I would be able to produce a miniature model and record the whole thing on a camera.

Well done. Your 'Star Trails' diagram is extremely well done. I really hope that you do make that model. 

I personally think that we do live under some form of dome and your diagram does seem like it could fit well with that theory. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:18 am

Posted by thinkforyourself on 04/22/2015

Apr 22, 2015 0:10:59 GMT Flat Earth Truth Seeker said:

Apr 20, 2015 16:05:21 GMT Species Unknown said:

The star trails from Chile Do Not show show stars circling overhead of a "south celestial pole", although Chile is very far in the south next to Argentina.. This is damning in itself for the ball earth theory Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 Smiley

Yes they do show that. Just a quick 2 minute search turned up dozens of star trail photos and video too.

Ridiculous; even they admit that there is no 'south pole star' in their own literature. Don't come onto this forum spreading your Shill nonsense. 

So much for a Flat Earth Truth Seeker; in reality, you are simply an ignorant, pathetic Shill. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:18 am

Posted by schpankme on 04/27/2015
There is no South Pole Star, and there will be no Time-Lapse Photo, showing the Southern Star Field rotating around 
a central point, because, all the constellations of the south, sweep over a great southern arc and across the meridian, 
from their rise in the evening to their setting in the morning.

There will be no Spiral Pattern.
There will be no complete Spiral before Sun-Rise.

ref:  Earth not a Globe
ref: [url=http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/search/label/Flat Earth]The Atlantean Conspiracy[/url]

The North Pole Star proves that you do indeed live on a motionless, Flat Plane.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

comradelevelplane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:19 am

Posted by Admin on 04/27/2015
Which direction is the camera facing exactly? And what do the star trails to the North look like from there? I would like to see some independent astrophotographers in the Southern hemi-flat film star trails simultaneously North and South (and East and West too, if possible). I would also like to know the inclination of the camera. How high in the sky is the center of this rotation? Does it get higher and higher the further South you travel? And at the fake South Pole, is fake Sigma Octantis exactly overhead as it should be? Do ALL the visible stars in the sky there rotate around this central point as they do around Polaris? All of these must happen to fit the ball model. The burden of proof is completely on the ballers.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:19 am

Posted by questioneverything on 05/10/2015
The more one thinks about the way the stars move, the more obvious it is that it would never work on a ball earth. The star Polaris
has been a navigation tool for centuries. That would totally not work if the earth was a tilted, wobbly ball flying around in space,
no matter how far away they want to claim it is.

As for "southern circling," I wonder what would happen if one stood a ways south of the equator and took a time lapse photo of the stars
while facing north. My guess is they would still circle the north star.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:20 am

Posted by schpankme on 05/10/2015
Polaris will always be the North Pole Star; this alone states that you live on the stationary Flat Plane. There will be 
no "precession of the equinoxes" as it relates to Pole Stars or movement of the Earth.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:20 am

Posted by questioneverything on 05/13/2015
Okay, Gandalf.  First let me say there is no way that Polaris could remain north star for even one year, let alone centuries, if the earth were on a tilted, wobbling axis,
flying around the sun, while the sun flies around the galaxy, while the galaxy flies through the vast reaches of space.  That's ridiculous and denies any pretense of logic.

I didn't try your camera nonsense yet, but I will, just to humor you.

As for your photos from space, hahahahaha!
Thanks.  I needed a good joke.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:21 am

Posted by schpankme on 05/15/2015
A most interesting dilemma for Heliocentric's, to see beyond 24 miles (39 km), requires the observe to be elevated 
above 325 feet (99 meters).  

24 miles = 384 feet below the horizon

Navigation by Lighthouses: "Night Piloting" 1943 US Navy; Chesapeake Bay

Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 LP1wI5bJLt9jwy7sOAsH

Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 BIF9JG2Zi9pdkOKIt2Xt

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:21 am

Posted by thinkforyourself on 05/16/2015

May 15, 2015 6:17:48 GMT krew said:

I've read through the thread. For me perspective doesn't pan out as an answer. In a huge room with a ceiling fan,doesn't matter where you stand,North,South,West,or East of it,and it doesn't matter how far away you get...the thing still turns in one direction.Yet,somehow the sky turns counter clockwise in the North and clock in the South. You can watch sprites and elves ,halos hit what appears to be a barrier in the sky. The substance of this barrier could reflect light in a manner if the sky was in a curved dome shape. A substance perhaps not completely understood.

First of all, if you are going to keep on coming here and commenting, you should become a member. 

Secondly, it doesn't really matter whether perspective doesn't 'pan out as an answer' for you. Your comparison shows how little you truly understand the laws of perspective, because a 'ceiling fan' in a room, is in no way comparable with the planet and the potential dome sky. 

Have you seen the star trails diagram created by one of the IFERS members? If you cannot understand that diagram, then I cannot help you. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:22 am

Posted by jsavage on 05/19/2015
I'd say this is how those vortex photos are created

(making sure I put the right video up this time)

check out the star photo this guy started with, then fast forward to 3m26s to see the effects added

As I say without all the relevant details of a photo, we have no idea whether it has be altered or not.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:24 am

Posted by pureozone on 05/21/2015
May 20, 2015 1:58:52 GMT susie 
said:
I have a friend in Adelaide. He will do anything to beat the Dirty Bastards Club. What should I have him do?

He has a camera.

Tell your friend in Adelaide to do some time lapse photography of the night sky, in particular the southern cross region. Then post it on you tube, then send us the link.  

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:24 am

Posted by schpankme on 05/21/2015
May 20, 2015 19:57:54 GMT pureozone said:

in Adelaide
do some time lapse photography of the night sky
in particular the southern cross region

Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 Crux_Christopher_J_Picking-300x200

Southern Cross Rising from Cape Town

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:25 am

Posted by Admin on 05/23/2015
Using Stellarium software on the Planosphere setting, looking North/South from different places in the North/South Hemi'spheres' it is clear that David Kay's illustration earlier in this thread is absolutely correct, and everything is explained with perspective:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:25 am

Posted by o on 05/24/2015
In projection, the mosaic view sandwiches the horizons visible in all-sky images taken from Canary Islands in the northern hemisphere (top) and Atacama Desert in the south (Chile) between two hemispheres of the Milky Way 

The upper one is made by Tunc Tezel from top of La Palma near Roque de los Muchachos Observatory in the Canary Islands (left), and the lower image is from near Cerro Paranal in Chile which was made a year earlier.

source

Star Trails In The Northern And Southern 'Hemisphere'   - Page 2 NTm750RQgWjb0Mqy7XqE

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:26 am

Posted by Admin on 06/03/2015

NASA and modern astronomy claim that star-trails in the Southern Hemisphere rotate clockwise, while those in the North rotate counter-clockwise and provide this as proof positive of their spinning ball-Earth. In reality, however, the Earth is an extended flat plane and all the stars and other celestial bodies rotate East to West around Polaris, the only non-moving star in the sky situated perfectly in line directly above the North Pole. The so-called "South Pole" and South Pole star "Sigma Octantis" are both myths - complete fabrications to bolster their ball model. The following video exposes the entire hoax and explains in detail how star-trails work on the flat Earth model, and how they do NOT on the ball. Special thanks to My Perspective, Stars are Souls, David Kay, and all the other flat Earthers who have helped uncover the truth about this key issue.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:26 am

Posted by davidkay on 06/14/2015
I'm glad I was able to contribute. Altough it seems this meterial would be a little difficult for a regular youtuber. I think the avarege person has a hard time trying to visualize how it works. It takes some spatial imagination. I tried explaining this to two pepole so far and it took some careful step by step process. Also I appreciate the stars are souls part, but I have the feeling that the guy has some difficulties communicating his point. I would suggest to edit those parts and make it a bit more concise. I like Erics videos because they contain few words in comparison but every word has substance. When I finish my working physical model I will do a video that will show how the distortions happen. I only need to find some specific components to build it. When we have animated sequence of how it works I think more people will be able to get it. Anyway thanks for all your work. I let you know when I have something to show.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:28 am

Posted by geoshifter on 06/23/2015

Apr 19, 2015 0:37:35 GMT davidkay said:
www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons/ST_IMG_0134-IMG_0193_great_falls_startrails.jpg

I got this! I have figured out how this fucker works! The sky! The stars! The circles! I know how this photo fits with flat earth! I have sat for couple of hours sketching this from multiple angles and perspectives! And I found it! PLease check this out if this is plausible or is it just me. I'm no expert in any of the sciences so this will surely need validation, but my take on this one is here is here! I spent last hours making this in inkscape to make it as much clear and simple as posible. It's very rushed and inaccurate, but I think I'm very close! Here's the link!!!:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B460_QGDkFgSXzVKbHg4LVJ5R1U/view?usp=sharing

WOW
thank you so much
you nailed it, I was trying to figure this out for weeks.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:28 am

Posted by csp on 06/23/2015

Jun 14, 2015 8:02:25 GMT davidkay said:
I'm glad I was able to contribute. Altough it seems this meterial would be a little difficult for a regular youtuber. I think the avarege person has a hard time trying to visualize how it works. It takes some spatial imagination. I tried explaining this to two pepole so far and it took some careful step by step process. Also I appreciate the stars are souls part, but I have the feeling that the guy has some difficulties communicating his point. I would suggest to edit those parts and make it a bit more concise. I like Erics videos because they contain few words in comparison but every word has substance. When I finish my working physical model I will do a video that will show how the distortions happen. I only need to find some specific components to build it. When we have animated sequence of how it works I think more people will be able to get it. Anyway thanks for all your work. I let you know when I have something to show.

Hi David,

Amazing graphic - it's actually quite easy to comprehend considering your step through several scenarios and explain things quite clearly.

I've got some experience with 3D animation (not the best), so I'll see if I can come up with some scenes to be animated for a video.

Cheers,
csp.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:29 am

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/23/2015

Jun 23, 2015 1:51:50 GMT csp said:
Jun 14, 2015 8:02:25 GMT davidkay said:

Hi David,

Amazing graphic - it's actually quite easy to comprehend considering your step through several scenarios and explain things quite clearly.

I've got some experience with 3D animation (not the best), so I'll see if I can come up with some scenes to be animated for a video.

Cheers,
csp.

If you could, that would be very helpful, and I would be extremely grateful. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:29 am

Posted by csp on 06/23/2015

Jun 23, 2015 12:49:49 GMT thinkforyourself said:
If you could, that would be very helpful, and I would be extremely grateful. 

I've started playing with modelling the firmament, progress here:

imgur.com/oqop0hJ

Top section is looking at it from the outside, second looking from underneath the bottom section is zoomed in to show it's just a sub-section of triangles (it's an icosphere -blender.stackexchange.com/questions/72/what-is-the-difference-between-a-uv-sphere-and-an-icosphere). As you can see, at the zoomed out level, the vertices are already forming some great visual geometry (and really, it's just all triangles!).

This while most likely become completely translucent in a working example, so we can let the stars and luminaries shine through.

I'm playing with a few different options for lighting the stars, and I'll most likely start with modelling it around the vedic concepts. Then I'll work on adding in the sun and other luminaries/moving bodies. It's going to be slow going initially, as I play with different techniques as I'm not that proficient with 3D modelling.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:30 am

Posted by Admin on 06/24/2015
I certainly haven't seen any evidence that the Sun rises with the firmament towards the summer solstice, so that's an assumption, as is there being a "dome" at all. These are certainly possibilities but shouldn't be spoken of as though we have evidence. Peace

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next