IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition!

+11
mseaman
markwilson
Torus_Ouroboros
Skywalker
Overworld
Yogi Tolord
Schpankme
hmasoud
ABalancedKarma
lizardking
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition!

Post by Yogi Tolord Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Hey Guys, Looking for some listings on the shills thread and haven't found much on Jesse Spots or Nathan Stolpman(lift the veil-youtube). Any thoughts on those two? yogi
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition! - Page 2 Empty The Globe Earth Society.

Post by Overworld Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:38 am

They might as well be called the globe earth society. I started questioning the globe earth model less than a year ago, of course I had heard about the flat earth society so naturally I thought that is the place I should go for more info. At this point in my life I know they lie to us about EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS and had done enough research that I was seriously leaning towards flat earth.

But I thought I should give the globers a chance to prove it, so I went right to the debate section, and what an experience that was! For every post I made I was inundated with answers from globe earth shills promoting their mathemagics When they realized they weren't convincing me with their nonsense they resorted to attacking my intelligence, I was just too uneducated to understand.

It was like arguing with a room full of Jesuits with almost no flat earthers coming to my defense. I was literally getting ganged up on by globe earth shills.

So I told them I was done performing in their circus with their clowns and decided to visit the sections that were supposed to be reserved for flat earthers. What I found was these were also dominated by globe earth shills.

At this point I was done with this joke and attempted to cancel my account, and to my surprise there is apparently no way to cancel, however I was treated to more insults including one by a supposed flat earther that called me stupid.

In my estimation the flat earth society is a blatant psyop.

The funny thing is I am grateful to them, because after my experience there I have no doubt that the Earth is flat.

On the other hand I have nothing but contempt for these deceivers.

Overworld

Back to top Go down

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition!

Post by Admin Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:29 pm

In addition to the references made in this video, I also remember an episode of FEOHP where Mark claimed to be "a card carrying member of the Flat Earth Society." They have since edited his back story to omit this tid-bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:48 pm

The Flat Barf Society is getting a lot of exposure these days. More utter drivel from the controlled-opposition-media.

https://www.rt.com/news/411427-flat-earth-elon-musk/
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:31 am

The flat earth society is now in cahoots with Elon Musk it looks like to misinform, misguide and give people false information to who may be curious about the flat earth, and in this case misinform them of what true flat earthers perceive Mars and other planets to be..

I seen this posted on multiple social media platforms and its being shared all over mainstream news websites, it seems as their main objective is to make real flat earthers look like COMPLETE morons.

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition! - Page 2 T6tra0
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Just a little fun with my first post at the Flat Earth Society. Awaiting my banishment after just one post Very Happy

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition! - Page 2 6tW0tqth

Link to thread here: https://tinyurl.com/y744n3ga
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 04, 2018 5:57 am

A brief history of IFERS
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 11, 2018 5:36 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:33 am

The Flat Earth Society is now selling an app by using my material and claiming that I am a member of the FES! I can't stand that they are trying to associate themselves with me and making money off of me:

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition! - Page 2 46837110
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mseaman Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:47 am

I’m not sure if this is the best place to post this, and if not I apologize. However, I picked up a copy of “Zetetic Astronomy” recently and to my surprise there was a page of additional resources listing the website for The Flat Earth Society and other possible controlled opposition. I’m concerned that my copy may be compromised in some way.

mseaman

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:09 am

The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition! - Page 2 66149242_588321841575628_1782238624125812736_n.png?_nc_cat=100&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=JTj63tyPAtgAX94Fiki&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2FESOCIETY=DAVIDSON
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcnet Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:35 pm

I am quite new to Flat Earth, so knowing what had been claimed I visited The Flat Earth Society's forums to take a look for myself.

It's a very mixed bag, there's some information that seems reasonable, but it's mixed up with what appears to be misinformation and there's a lot of globe believers there too that are countering the information. There's also a lot of active staff there and if you look at some of their posts many seem to be leading people astray, they don't appear to be passionate about pushing the truth and it just doesn't seem right.

Sadly it's MUCH busier there than here and it seems to be the first place many people visit when they are starting to open up to the possibility which makes it very powerful. Thankfully Eric Dubay and many others are working hard to counteract this, I have been open to the fact that our leaders aren't what they appear to be for a few decades now, but since the plandemic I've been part of freedom groups where a few people posted info about Flat Earth too, it was thanks to an amazing Eric Dubay video that I started asking the right questions myself, I sincerely thank him for that.

PS: Sadly even in the freedom groups where you'd think people were awake most people still don't take Flat Earth seriously and the stigma attached to the subject has even reached within. For instance I attended a rally in the UK and I listened to one of the speakers in the freedom movement, he made an excellent speech, but I heard people say, but he's a Flat Earther in the way that you can't take anything he says seriously because of that, back then only last year I thought I was awake, but knowing that information made me less likely to trust him and I felt it was bad for the group (now I know better). Obviously the stigma attached has been done purposefully over the years by the evil controlling the population along with the owned media that has indoctrinated us, we certainly have a huge amount of work ahead of us to change people's perceptions and the Flat Earth Society aren't doing us any favours either.

Last edited by pjcnet on Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo and gramma correction)
pjcnet
pjcnet

Bentramer81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentramer81 Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:46 am

Eric's dinosaur video had me researching his other stuff, follow those that do good.

Bentramer81

Back to top Go down

Post by thewing19 Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:26 pm

The first exposure I had to Flat Earth was several years ago, watching the controlled opposition mockumentary, "Behind the Curve" on Netflix.

That film was designed to make Flat Earthers look stupid, which is why they used Mark Sargent as the "main voice" of FE.  Also the Shill Potatoes lady.

Either way, it got me intrigued.  Fast forward to about two months ago (just before the Tokyo Olympics), and I stumbled onto Eric Dubay's videos and work.  I fought with the cognitive dissonance for several weeks, but I'm now thoroughly compelled by the arguments against NASA, the empirical experiments of Rowbatham, Scott, etc.  

So, I have to thank the liars and their controlled opposition... their plans backfired and here I am, awake to lie of the heliocentric model.

Thanks to Eric and all of you for your work, keep it up.
thewing19
thewing19

Admin, Bro, notdownunder and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2