IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth

+14
nowhereelsetogo
Xander
superuserdo
RedorBlue
Schpankme
Briarpatch
observer
Dual1ty
Amitchelld
vortexpuppy
vortexkitten
Admin
OfTheBrave
Thinkforyourself
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth

Post by Admin Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:47 pm

Why is Flat Earth Important?

There is one frequently asked Flat Earth question that is more rhetorical than inquisitive, more a defense-mechanism than a genuine query, and tends to be the final discussion point allowed by stubborn globe defenders before completely refusing to further engage with the subject. Regardless of the answer you provide, no matter how articulately and convincingly you argue, after asking this question they will almost always throw their hands up and claim the entire pursuit of truth to be futile. This final Flat Earth FAQ formulated one of several ways is: So what if the Earth is flat? Why is Flat Earth important? Why does the shape of the Earth even matter? What difference does it make to my life? And my personal favorite: I still have to get up and go to work in the morning, so why should I care?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat, Alpha, nowhereelsetogo, Earthtoed and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:13 pm

Admin wrote:Why is Flat Earth Important?    

There is one frequently asked Flat Earth question that is more rhetorical than inquisitive, more a defense-mechanism than a genuine query, and tends to be the final discussion point allowed by stubborn globe defenders before completely refusing to further engage with the subject.  Regardless of the answer you provide, no matter how articulately and convincingly you argue, after asking this question they will almost always throw their hands up and claim the entire pursuit of truth to be futile.  This final Flat Earth FAQ formulated one of several ways is: So what if the Earth is flat?  Why is Flat Earth important?  Why does the shape of the Earth even matter?  What difference does it make to my life?  And my personal favorite: I still have to get up and go to work in the morning, so why should I care?

It's the stock reply I get every time - 'flat or round I got my stuff to do', not realising that the 'stuff they do' is there to keep them busy and not seeing. I don't do that stuff any more, got my P1000 and a mission.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

ellie and Russian Blue Cat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:33 pm

I believe the best way to get people to realize the importance of flat-Earth theory is to demonstrate the connection to their livelihood. A deception that big is not by accident, and it changes every aspect of science that the media and government spit out 24/7. The amount of money the average person spends on government and television is half of the product of that employee's labor. As the spending power depreciates, your slavery status increases. The sooner the liars are called out, the sooner they will be purged. Like any parasite, they will destroy themselves after destroying their host anyway. So why let them take out the rest of humanity in the meantime?

Earthtoed

Back to top Go down

Post by wtf1850s Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:17 pm

I had a discussion with my 11 year old niece who asked the following this past weekend.

What do you think would happen if enough humans woke to the truth that there is a Creator?

She believes it will elicit a response from higher powers who will correct things, even if it's another flood.
wtf1850s
wtf1850s

http://mileswmathis.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:50 am

Earthtoed wrote:I believe the best way to get people to realize the importance of flat-Earth theory is to demonstrate the connection to their livelihood.

What is Flat-Earth theory? The earth is demonstrably level.

Alpha

Admin and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:58 pm

My bro-in-law is a massive dyed-in-the wool christian but believes in a spinny thing.
This weekend when we met I talked about stars and constellations remaining fixed in their places etc. (among other things|) and he said
'oh yeah, that is strange'.
He's on his way!

Got him to agree to look into the Talmud too, cos he loves jews, gave him enough filth to be more curious.

He related that he'd been to israel and while at a cafe a jew begged a pound (shekel) off him. Another jew passing said 'you ask money from a dog?' And my bro-in-law tried to excuse it to me - I did NOT let him get away with that.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Admin and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:20 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

CajunPie, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder, Scoutpi1, Forest4theTreez and TyrannicalSawdustRex like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ellie Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:14 pm

200 Proofs now has over 1,000,000 views on YouTube! 🎉

ellie

Earthtoed and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:48 pm

ellie wrote:200 Proofs now has over 1,000,000 views on YouTube! 🎉

Great news. This is in spite of energetic and decades-long attempts to censor Eric Dubay.

Earthtoed

Forest4theTreez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3