IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth

+25
Libertarian
Slingshot
damnice
liamhendo1990
esraymeh@gmail.com
Leo725
wakemeupinside
RickFE
thugnastylol
LoveWisdomHarmony
Realearth
Cesaer Longfellow
WANA
Skywalker
Spydaman
fakenasa
bellzeit
FL@T-E@RTH
BlueAmber22
vortexpuppy
Admin
csp
Schpankme
pikatchum
Thinkforyourself
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty Re: Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth

Post by thugnastylol Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:06 pm

wakemeupinside wrote:These days I've been hearing alot about the mystery of Immortality and how by cryogenics, cloning organs, avoiding cellular damage, repairing the human body at a molecular level and increasing the size of telomeres ( telomeres are regions of a nucleotide that protects the chromosome) we can achieve biological immortality... Is that even possible or is it bullshit just like space and heliocentrism? There's so much news these days like man would be immortal by 2050 or something with the help of Nanotechnology or by becoming a cyborg or something... Do you guys think humans could ever become immortal or is this all bullshit?

This is all about the transhumanism agenda. The elite want to dumb down and weaken the population, so that they will feel lesser and in need of supplements / modifications to be better. The end result being cyborg sheeple that are bigger, stronger and faster with the aid of machines and chemicals, while also being more dumb and more dependent. All of the microscopic robots in a human body that I have seen are all CGI so far, which has this sit on the shelf next to spaceballs for me.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty Re: Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth

Post by esraymeh@gmail.com Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 pm

I used to think that only man would perceive himself being at the centre of the universe because he was so conceited with himself and that god would have made it so.

How could I have thought along those lines? I truely believed that, from my own derision. How delusional I was to think man was so conceited and self centred!

Obviously, having gone through the british education system. Whilst at school I used to sing (voluntarily) in a church choir, I loved everything about it singing my heart out. I was right into everything to do with the church I put me in good stead. I still look back with fond memories. I sort of changed at 14 years of age when I used to play football for a local junior team and we had an important cup game on a Sunday morning, I went ahead and played (we won too ) But arriving for the evening service I was acosted by one of the church wardens for not attending the morning service. It was only one service I thought no big deal, but the lady stood there and dressed me down as if I was a blasphemer for thinking it would be alright??
Then I got to thinking what Jesus would think, I thought he would have given me a leave pass for he would know how my heart was in conflict about not letting anyone down, got me thinking about how unchristian this woman was. Then I started to question everything...I mean everything and turned to science lol for answers.

Now I've gone full swing again, but this time I have some life experience and am able to listen more effectively and perhaps ask astutely.

Cheers,

Chris.

esraymeh@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm

" W0nderboy20 minutes agoHighlighted reply
liam henderson and yet you work on the "faith" that some sentient being has designed you and pass everything else of as a conspiracy of the Freemasons, a group of bricklayers and plumbers with a secret handshake. "

Freemasons are a group of bricklayers and plummers? you have just completely exposed yourself, you're either a complete disinformation shill paid to spout propaganda or you're the most ignorant person I've spoken to over the internet, and that is some feat.

Freemasons are a group of bricklayers and plummers, and we came from a rock, fish, that learned to breathe.

That is what mainstream science tells us in a nutshell.

We have a purpose, we're not random, organised religion seeks to rob us of that purpose, as does science, convincing humanity we are a cosmic blip makes us easy to control, easy to brainwash. You're taught (brainwashed) through school that your senses are lying to you. That the earth is actually moving around the sun, that our eyes are lying.

Empirical evidence DESTROYS the heliocentric model.

Water = flat at rest.

earth is sphere with oceans curving around it.

Water = flat at rest

earth is sphere with oceans curving around it.

Do you not see the contradiction? one we can observe every single day, the other we have to depend on theoretical math and trust in known liars, and you want me to think I'm crazy for dis-believing known liars?

It's not my fault you can't understand that any industry on this plane can be monopolised, that includes your esteemed education/science'

Flat earth is destroying your heliocentric-ism, and it feels good. The sun worshippers model is becoming an increasing laughing stock. And that feels good, so good.
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Fri May 05, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm quite shocked at the amount of fake accounts out there promoting globe propaganda and ridiculing flat-earthers, not that they need any fake accounts to do that with plenty of real people frothing at the mouth for us daring to question known liars, yet the unwillingness to even look up what we say, to have a better informed discussion, that speaks volumes, that tells me they aren't real, or are human but brainwashed to an extreme, almost AI like.

This one literally used my own argument against me, I told him to research the flat-earth model before he throws hundreds of questions at flat-earthers, ridiculing them, I told him that it is ignorant to condemn something without investigating it, he literally turned around and said "you haven't even studied the opposite argument"

I then explained how I have studied the opposite argument, that I tried to debunk flat-earth, as we all did.

"W0nderboy19 minutes ago
liam henderson I also think the sheer volume of rational people arguing against you is further evidence of your delusions"

They appeal to popularity all the time, a fallacy in itself. Being able to 'like' comments is a way of stifling debate, because humans don't want to be seen as outside of the box, they will accept and respect the opinion of the comment with the most likes, if they haven't done the research, people will unfortunately believe the most popular opinion, we're a race of sheep.

Ps, i'm sorry if this is irrelevant to the topic, is there a place I can discuss the above kind of comments? maybe off-topic? could it be moved? I realise you want this place to be as factual as possible, my bad.
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat May 06, 2017 6:35 am

Blackpool Tower with an Isle of Man backdrop

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Isleof10

Winter hill -> Blackpool Tower -> Isle of Man, seen 90 miles away
Note: on the Ball Earth, curving 8 inches per mile squared, the Isle of Man should not be visible.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat May 27, 2017 9:33 am

Perspective cannot be denied, but it has been used to fake Spaceball curvature.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Thought this was interesting, when searching for the term "falsity" I came across this little gem:
http://wikidiff.com/falsity/false
wikidiff.com wrote:
Falsity
English Noun (falsities)
(countable) Something that is false; an untrue assertion.
:The belief that the world is flat is a falsity .
(uncountable) The characteristic of being untrue.
:The falsity of that statement is easily proven.

Funny that they should put that example there, but then the example sentence beneath says, "The falsity of that statement is easily proven." How right they were lol.
damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 pm

damnice wrote:
term "falsity"
I came across this little gem:

Falsity
:The belief that the world is flat is a falsity
:The falsity of that statement is easily proven

Fooling the people is accomplished, from birth, by controlling what they perceive to be fact and fiction.

Falsity
:The belief that the our world is a spinning Sphere, or that we live within a Bugs Bunny Cartoon, is a falsity.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:47 am

Direction finding
From Wikipedia

Radio triangulation scheme

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Radiot10

Radio direction finding (RDF), wireless communication, including radar signals detection and monitoring (ELINT/ESM), is the measurement of the direction from which a received signal was transmitted. By combining two or more receivers (or a single mobile receiver), the source of any transmission may be located via triangulation.

RDF is used in the navigation of ships and aircraft, to locate emergency transmitters for search and rescue, for tracking wildlife, and to locate illegal or interfering transmitters.

RDF was important in combating German threats during both the World War II, Battle of Britain and the long running Battle of the Atlantic.

RDF systems can use very long wavelengths (low frequencies) that require very large antennas, and are generally used only on ground-based systems. These wavelengths are nevertheless used for marine radio navigation as they can travel very long distances, which is valuable for ships using line-of-sight.

RDF for aeronautical uses higher frequencies allowing for much smaller antennas. An automatic direction finder, which could be tuned to radio beacons called non-directional beacons or commercial AM radio broadcasters, was until recently, a feature of most aircraft, but is now being phased out.

For the military, RDF is a key tool of signals intelligence. The ability to locate the position of an enemy transmitter has been invaluable since World War I, and played a key role in World War II's Battle of the Atlantic. It is estimated that the UK's advanced "huff-duff" systems were directly or indirectly responsible for 24% of all U-Boats sunk during the war.

Direction finding requires an antenna that is directional (more sensitive in certain directions than in others). Many antenna designs exhibit this property.

The Yagi antenna, familiar as the common VHF or UHF television aerial, has quite pronounced directionality, so the source of a transmission can be determined simply by pointing it in the direction where the maximum signal level is obtained. However, to establish direction to great accuracy requires more sophisticated technique.

The loop aerial consists of an open loop of wire on an insulating former, or a metal ring that forms the antenna elements itself, where the diameter of the loop is a tenth of a wavelength or smaller at the target frequency.

The parabolic antennas are used for higher frequencies, which are highly directional, focusing received signals from a very narrow angle to a receiving element at the center.

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Parabolic-antenna-6-638

More sophisticated techniques such as phased arrays are generally used for highly accurate direction finding systems called goniometers such as are used in signals intelligence (SIGINT). A helicopter based DF system was designed by ESL Incorporated for the U.S. Government as early as 1972.

ref:  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direction_finding
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:45 am

Heliocentricism - A Few Problems With The Moon

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:57 am

Primate
distinguished by having hand like appendages, hand-like feet, forward-facing eyes, agile tree-dwellers, fur covered body, plant based diet.

Jesuit (see crypto J E W)

1809 - Jesuits invent Theory for Transmutation of Species (add "natural selection" call it Theory of Evolution)
1923 - Jesuits instrumental in the discovery of "Peking Man (Homo erectus pekinensis)", meaning 'upright man'

The J E W Zionist perform another miracle
Peking Man not Women found, fossil specimens date back roughly 750,000 years ago (someone hasn't been reading their Bible), they include 15 partial crania, 11 mandibles, many teeth, some skeletal bones.  No hands, no feet, no spine, no face; no really.

Note: The original fossils disappeared, BUTT excellent casts and descriptions remain.

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Pekine11

Thinking out loud
No one will believe this Peking Man story unless there's some mechanism that created Spaceball Earth and set in motion Transmutation of Species.   Basketball

Shazam
1931 - Jesuits invent Theory of Big Bang (creationism or another ejaculation into the virgin source)

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Funny-11

Vatican Council Asks The Pope To Exonerate Jesuit Scientist's Writings
regarding Jesuit, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, promoter of Evolution
“we unanimously agreed ... his prophetic vision has been and is inspiring theologians [faith] and scientists [theory]."

What is the goal?
The J E W Z will integrate Christian thought (faith) with the new evolutionary worldview presented by theoretical science (pretend).

ref:
Claude Cuénot, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin: Les grandes étapes de son évolution (Paris: Librairie Plon, 1958); Paul Grenet, Teilhard de Chardin: The Man and His Theories (New York: Paul S. Eriksson, 1965); Robert Speaight, Teilhard de Chardin: A Biography (London: Collins, 1967); Mary Lukas and Ellen Lukas, Teilhard: A Biography (London: Collins, 1977); Ursula King,Spirit of Fire: The Life and Vision of Teilhard de Chardin (New York: Orbis Books, 1998); Patrice Boudignon,Pierre Teilhard de Chardin: Sa vie, son oeuvre, sa reflexión (Paris: Édition du Cerf, 2008).
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:50 am

This Catholic, Jesuit, and Theoretical Scientist walk into a bar.

The Scientist says, "has anyone of you found the evolutionary record for humanities missing link?"

The Jesuit responds, "with the help of God, we just invented scientific evidence and have the molds to prove it."

The Catholic says, "Brothers, raise your glass and let us rejoice in our knowledge and faith in science; I'll get the check."

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Do-mon10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:16 pm

Jesuit, Roger Joseph Boscovich (1711-1787)

Taught physicist at the Roman College for 20 years;
Fellow of the Royal Society of London;
Lunar crater named in his honor.    Basketball

1758 - Boscovich persuades Pope Benedict XIV to remove Copernicus from the Index of Forbidden Books. There's just one glaring problem with this story.

• 1529 - Nicolaus Coprnicus (1473-1543), negotiated the territorial dispute over the Baltic
    port of Braniewo (Braunsberg), starting the Baltic Counter-Reformation and site for the
    Jesuit educational establishments in Northern Europe.

• 1543 - Jesuit Nicolaus Copernicus dies (May 24), his book tilted, "On the Revolutions
    of the Heavenly Spheres", is widely distributed across the Holy Roman Empire.

• 1560 - Jesuits begin converting China to Heliocentricism

• 1582 - Jesuits reform the calendar using Heliocentricism (Gregorian calendar)

1763 - Boscovich invents "atomic theory" in his work Theoria Philosophiae Naturalis, which provides insight into the understanding and structure of the universe. He states that matter is made-up of "atoms", which are centers of force and this force varies in proportion to distance.  The astute reader may have seen something similar in the writings of Sir, Issac Newton who states, the force of gravity acting between any two objects is inversely proportional to the square of the separation distance between the object's centers. Altering the separation distance (r) results in an alteration in the force of gravity acting between the objects. ~ Theory of Gravity, 1718

Physics students who paid for class, memorized that little piece of science fiction.

• SPACE (Big Bang) ATOM, remove Electron create Explosion

• HEAVEN (Holy Spirit) ADAM, remove Rib create Women

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Scienc10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 pm

Jesuit Heinrich Scherer, maps and tracks the ship Victoria of Ferdinand Magellan’s circumnavigation.  7 September 1522

Note: California as an island

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Map-wo10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Slingshot Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:57 am

Red Pill Philosophy is a low-key flat earther? Haven't seen any of his vids in a couple yrs. From that "why would they lie" video, it sounds like he understands and agrees that earth is flat even though he keeps stating "I'm not saying earth is flat, I'm just playing devil's advocate". The way he laid all that out, I've never heard any globe-believer talk like that, it was actually a great explanation lol.
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:24 pm

J. B. Harley, Deconstructing the Map
A map says to you, "Read me carefully, follow me closely, doubt me not." It says, "I am the earth in the palm of your hand. Without me, you are alone and lost."
Maps are authoritarian images. Without our being aware of it maps can reinforce and legitimate the status quo.

"Societas Iesu Per universum mundum diffusa Praedicat Christi Evangelium, a map showing Jesuit presence in the world and the Jesuit diffusion of Christian message. On lower left Ignatius de Loyola is teaching, and on lower right Francis Xavier is preaching in Asia, while on upper right Andrés de Oviedo, Latin patriarch of Ethiopia, is declaring the Faith."

Society of Jesus in the world, map depicting conquest scenes from the 1520's, by Heinrich Scherer, c.1703
note: this map is centered around the North Pole

This map shows what the Jesuits perceive to be the geographic center of Earth.

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Societ10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:55 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:40 am

Pseudoscience in Academia

Universities are multi-billion dollar industries, where people in an academic field compete for ideas, money, government grants and resources, most decisions are made for money.  This system has been established for the participants making it vitally important for any particular idea or methodology to win out above all others, if additional monies, consulting fees, book sales, and prestige is to be bestowed. The problem with Academia, they are trapped in "Theory Based Science"; this pretend knowledge of how things "evolved" in "prehistoric time", creates false timelines on "Spaceball Earth".  Academia is creating the problem not solving it, but this doesn't keep them from cashing in from others who also have Faith in Theory.  Pseudoscience is manufactured within this theory based framework, which supposedly follows principles of rational thought or logic, unfortunately, theoretical science has become an accepted belief system (faith not fact) more aptly termed Science Fiction.

Wikipedia, this NAtional ZIonist J E W owned and controlled site, explains the history of pseudoscience and their concern over the public excepting "questionable or potentially fraudulent or dangerous claims and practices—efforts to define the nature of science, or humorous parodies of poor scientific reasoning."

Astronomy, Space, Earth, and Energy Pseudoscience, fake news:

Ancient astronauts – the belief that intelligent extraterrestrial beings visited Earth and made contact with humans in antiquity and prehistoric times.

• The real story, Theory Based Science will one day send modern astronauts out into the vastness of Space, this man-made construct where Freemasons will breed with like species, and eat the DNA of other animals on another planet.

Anunnaki from Nibiru (Sitchin) (variant) – Zecharia Sitchin proposed the 12th Planet (1976) based on ancient Sumerian and Middle Eastern texts.

• The real story, Theory Based Science has discovered billions, and billions, and billions, of stars each having a high probability of sustaining life on planets within the circumstellar habitable zone (CHZ).

Astrology - consists of a number of belief systems that hold that there is a relationship between astronomical phenomena and events or descriptions of personality in the human world.

• The real story, Theoretically Speaking, the Jesuits can't be involved with Astrology so they mapped the moon and named the stars and planets under the guise of Astronomy.  Note - not every Moon feature is named after Jesuits.

The Face on Mars - a rock formation in Cydonia Mensa on Mars asserted to be evidence of intelligent, native life on the planet.

• The real story, Theory Based Science used theoretical math incantations to land a rover on Mars, this is the precursor to sending modern astronauts to Mars to colonize it.  We're going have to science the shit out of this.

Flat Earth - beliefs propose that the earth is a flat, disc-shaped, without Gravity, based on the geocentric model with the stationary Earth at the center of the universe, with the stars, sun, and moon orbiting around the stationary pole star called Polaris.

• The real story, Theory Based Science from the Vatican was published in 1543 describing Heliocentricism and Heavenly Spheres, with the Earth spinning on it's axis as it orbits around the Sun, and where the Sun travels through the vastness of Space.  Gravity is the force that holds people and the oceans to the face of the spinning sphere, and because this invisible force interacts with the ATOMIC structure of all things pulling them downward towards the center of the Sphere and compressing that sphere, causing it to have a molten core of iron also known as the Fe(ore.

Moon landing conspiracy theories – claim that the Apollo Moon landings were hoaxes staged by NASA with the aid of other organizations.

• The real story, Theory Based Science with the importation of NAtional ZIonists invoked math incantations and placed Freemasons on the face of the Moon, everyone watched this event back in the 1960's on black and white televisions, that was broadcast live from the face of the Moon.  There is no way to fake these live events.

Nibiru cataclysm – a prediction that a mythological planet Nibiru would collide with Earth.

• The real story, Theory Based Science has stated that Comets and Meteorites are the only things that have impacted the Earth, killing most of the Dinosaurs and wrecking havoc with the face of the Earth, but a killer planet should not be ruled out, if the Sun that it orbits goes Super-Nova ejecting it at warp speed into the far reaches of the Galaxy where it could Deep Impact the Earth causing an Extinction Level Event (ELE).  Can we all just get along?

Earth sciences

Climate change denial – involves denial, dismissal, unwarranted doubt or contrarian views which depart from the scientific consensus on climate change, including the extent to which it is caused by humans, its impacts on nature and human society, or the potential of adaptation to global warming by human actions.

• The real story, Theory Based Science and Al Gore has warned us that if we don't pay a carbon tax for each domesticated animal and human on earth we will see the Polar Ice caps melt and the entire planet will be flooded after the ice age ends, at which point the survivors will have to build a big boat and save themselves and what ever animals they wish to eat.

Energy

Free energy – a class of perpetual motion that purports to create energy (violating the first law of thermodynamics) or extract useful work from equilibrium systems (violating the second law of thermodynamics).

• The real story, Theory Based Science has mathematical proven and demonstrably shown splitting of the ATOM, this incredible force of the Big Bang Theory, which can be used to generate power, create planet ending explosions, and create untold fear from the nuclear Half-Life and Fall-Out.  HOWEVER, this ATOMIC Energy is not free for it cost billions, and billions, and billions of dollars to research, and to produce electric, explosion, and Nuclear Submarines; there is also the massive cleanup which will continue to cost billions, and billions, and billions of dollars.  "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Why Michael Tellinger Stopped Talking About Flat Earth

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:44 am

Recently, I purchased one (1) acre of land (4047 sq m) at the Earth's Equator, but was unable to build my new house when the "Plumb Bob" started rotating due to Earth's [G]ravitational force caused by Theoretical Science and demonstrated by Foucault's pendulum.

The Solution, was to let the Plumb Bob rotate until all the [G]ravity had run out, then the Plumb Bob could be used correctly to establish a vertical or horizontal datum.

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Foucau10

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Egypt_10

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Plumbb10

/sarcasm off
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:21 pm

Help me out of this contradiction, please.

First, by Eric:
By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism... Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism.

Then, by Bernard Weckman:
There is, however, quite a bit more to “sun worship” than mere reverence and that something more may well be the real reason that “sun worship” is demonized by the sinister forces that created Judaism and its daughters, Christianity and Islam... Ancient man knew this and used ceremonies, rituals and sun-gazing to empower himself physically, mentally and spiritually. What the ignorant Bible believer considers to be primitive pagan “sun worship” is far from primitive; it is an important part in our evolution and has always been.

In the first quote, the sun worshippers are the "bad guys", promoting the NWO, in the second quote they are the "good guys" who are demonized by sinister forces.

Which of it is true? Or is the emphasis in quote one on the materialist sun worshipping, i.e. those NWO companies aren't "real", meaning spiritual, sun worshippers?

Also: Isn't there a connection between sun worshipping and the heliocentric model? I mean, wouldn't someone who believes that the sun is the center of our universe, be a sun worshipper "by default", materialist or not?
What about hte Catholic Church? Why are they worshipping the sun?

Can we say that sun worshipping is a good thing, just the interpretation of what you mean by it matters?

Forgive me, but I'm new to spiritual matters, never really cared before.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:32 am

I wasn't making a judgement call on all Sun-centered religious philosophies, but rather pointing out the beliefs of the culprits, and the emphasis being on materialism as you mentioned. Knowing the Astrotheological foundations of world religions is certainly better than believing the false literal interpretations:

https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/the-bibles-hidden-meanings/
https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/astrotheology/
https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/jesus-christ-never-existed/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth - Page 5 Empty Why the deceivers lie about the shape of the earth

Post by Carl Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:03 pm

Someone recently asked me, “what benefit is gained by those who maintain the deception?”
My response was the following:

"At the root of the answer to your question lies Plato, who states in the Republic that the 'noble lie' sometimes benefits the state. So how does the global earth model benefit the state, or the ruling class?

First, a little history. The scepter of a king of old often had a ball at the top end which represented the king's domain. Thus, his flat realm of land was folded onto this ball as a way to symbolically consolidate his holdings. When the Roman Empire and Rothschilds gained the whole Earth, the true map of Earth, azimuthal equidistant, was folded onto this scepter, so to speak, to make the McBryde and other ball earth projections.

From that point, the Jesuits and Freemasons contrived to convince the entire world of a false cosmology, in part for simple disinformation (i.e. controlling the enemy by deception, art of war, etc.) and in part for the effect that the heliocentric model and global earth has on the psyche.

A man is enslaved when he is disinherited from Earth, his deeper mother, so to speak. What better way to enslave others and make them do your bidding than to show a completely false portrait of reality?

As the macrocosm, so the microcosm, as the saying goes. When people know that Earth is flat and motionless, they become steadfast, true to their ideals, and even-headed. And when they know that the sun revolves above the earth to warm the hills and dales, people are comforted. Yet when earth is a spinning, slightly wobbling ball flying around a sun, people become easily imbalanced, agitated, and fast-paced. When the sun is millions of miles away, the source of warmth and comfort is missing. When the Earth is subordinate to the sun, so man becomes subordinate to his source of energy, or the hand that feeds him. Thus reality is flipped on its head, and divinity becomes muted. Although the changes are not conscious, they nonetheless are effective at creating a disinherited slave who deviates from tradition and revolves around his workplace like the earth revolves around the sun.

And this explanation hasn't even started to touch the other beneficial effects of dumbing down a slave population..."

And later to clarify, I added, after someone asked, “where is the benefit?”:
“The benefit lies with the priest class (the money-lenders) who disinherit their labor class, get them to assume a fast-paced mentality that is ideal for wage-slavery, and overall confuse them by giving a false description of reality.

Tied in with this is lost knowledge of the ether and the magical nature of reality. When people realize that gravity doesn't truly exist but only a resonance-based rise and fall based on electromagnetic frequency, they come to realize that levitation (as well as dissolution, teleportation, and other psychic arts) is possible.

Inventor Keely drew on his knowledge of the ether in the late 19th century to build a ship capable of levitation and fast-paced locomotion based on resonance alone. But the money-lenders who controlled the oil industry and now the mainstream alternative technology companies destroyed his invention since it gave too much power to others.

Legends also tell of times when knowledge of electromagnetic frequencies gave rise to massive warfare (Ancient Atlantis, India, and Egypt), so the limitation of knowledge of the ether and concurrently, the true nature of earth, might be a way to ensuring perpetual peace, which is an overarching goal of the New World Order.

As the original post says "this hasn't started to touch the other beneficial effects of dumbing down a slave population"...when you are intelligent about the nature of reality and others are brainwashed into follies like global earth and atomic theory, you have the upper hand. Period.“

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:06 pm

Yeah carl, many things are what i can find so far als connected with ancient tech that has been used where we are to believe some of those ancient structures were build with iron or copper tools.

Also rome is being said as like the center of many things that go on now, but there are places where there are more roman ruins then in rome itself. The architecture doesn't seem to be something particular to rome or follow some sort of influence sphere from rome. It could wel have been that this was build by older civilizations as with many other structures. Lots of pyramids in china btw.

Anyway to have the upper hand is in my view not really what is important as that is another power thing. To me much is about perspective, the perspective to look beyond certain personality and mechanical constructs and not get tangled up in unproductive and ultimately only destructive interactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next