IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat

+11
Chrisi
Sienokupeta
eekamouse
Kostas
Schpankme
vortexpuppy
csp
Animal Sanctuary
maristella
lizardking
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty Measuring with a sensitive line over water

Post by pragmatic Wed May 11, 2022 11:44 pm

I worked hours and hours in warehouses before, and what i can remember was that the concrete floor was flat and cold. So i posted "STRETCHING A WIRE OVER WATER", but it somehow is not to be seen? I am new to this and don't want to be banned... Well i'm trying to remain objective, say i use a cable/wire/line over a canal like that in oxford, without wind or waves. Across a KNOWN distance, i would use one or more lasers to control that the line stays straight, not moving to the left or right. This could even be done with poles along the way, letting the line go through the middle of the poles. The line would have to float on water. Now, if this would be done in a large enough warehouse the line could be sensitively be laid out in such a manner, that its distance would be just SO. No stretching whatsoever. Now, as the KNOWN distance is without curvature, if the line presents ANY sort of tension then there would have to be curvature to account for that. If the line lays out just fine then there is no curvature. Perhaps there is even a sort of material of the cable/wire/line that when stretched it changes color? Does this sound like a good idea? Has it been done before?

pragmatic

Back to top Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat

Post by Standswithmic Fri May 13, 2022 5:16 pm

pragmatic wrote:I worked hours and hours in warehouses before, and what i can remember was that the concrete floor was flat and cold. So i posted "STRETCHING A WIRE OVER WATER", but it somehow is not to be seen? I am new to this and don't want to be banned... Well i'm trying to remain objective, say i use a cable/wire/line over a canal like that in oxford, without wind or waves. Across a KNOWN distance, i would use one or more lasers to control that the line stays straight, not moving to the left or right. This could even be done with poles along the way, letting the line go through the middle of the poles. The line would have to float on water. Now, if this would be done in a large enough warehouse the line could be sensitively be laid out in such a manner, that its distance would be just SO. No stretching whatsoever. Now, as the KNOWN distance is without curvature, if the line presents ANY sort of tension then there would have to be curvature to account for that. If the line lays out just fine then there is no curvature. Perhaps there is even a sort of material of the cable/wire/line that when stretched it changes color? Does this sound like a good idea? Has it been done before?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KjsPjAdJrsjT/

Standswithmic

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Tue May 17, 2022 2:57 am

pragmatic wrote:I worked hours and hours in warehouses before, and what i can remember was that the concrete floor was flat and cold. So i posted "STRETCHING A WIRE OVER WATER", but it somehow is not to be seen? I am new to this and don't want to be banned... Well i'm trying to remain objective, say i use a cable/wire/line over a canal like that in oxford, without wind or waves. Across a KNOWN distance, i would use one or more lasers to control that the line stays straight, not moving to the left or right. This could even be done with poles along the way, letting the line go through the middle of the poles. The line would have to float on water. Now, if this would be done in a large enough warehouse the line could be sensitively be laid out in such a manner, that its distance would be just SO. No stretching whatsoever. Now, as the KNOWN distance is without curvature, if the line presents ANY sort of tension then there would have to be curvature to account for that. If the line lays out just fine then there is no curvature. Perhaps there is even a sort of material of the cable/wire/line that when stretched it changes color? Does this sound like a good idea? Has it been done before?
I came across fishing braid that is advertised with a specific gravity (a measure of density btw) of .98. This means that the reverse catenary (sag) would be minimal and depending on temperature the water could be contained at exactly .98 itself. A far cheaper alternative to the Mullin's structure that we could never guarantee to be designed properly. IMO, this would be the argument against, regardless of refraction, should that project come to fruition.

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by pragmatic Tue May 17, 2022 10:43 pm

I made the calculations,
"radius" of the earth = 6371 km
(pi/300)*6731 = 66.71695 km => with curvature
2(6371)sin((pi/300)/2) = 66.71665 km => straight
meaning if there is a curvature then the line should be short by 30 cm, after 66716 m.
Note that getting the KNOWN distance without curvature is the first step.
Cool

pragmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by pragmatic Tue May 17, 2022 10:49 pm

What are the calculations on the stretching of the wire? Over a known distance of 1 mile the drop should be 8 inches. And assuming that the wire could be stretched from both ends how deep under water would it be at half a mile?

pragmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Thu May 19, 2022 3:15 am

pragmatic wrote:What are the calculations on the stretching of the wire? Over a known distance of 1 mile the drop should be 8 inches. And assuming that the wire could be stretched from both ends how deep under water would it be at half a mile?

2.04 inches IF the wire could be stretched to a straight line. But it cannot because of the catenary.

Any math whizzes in here? I am curious as to the reverse catenary over 1, 2, and 3 miles using fishing braid with a specific gravity of .98. I believe that we get really close if not perfectly straight with the right water temperature.

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2