IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat

+12
Standswithmic
Truth Center
Chrisi
Sienokupeta
eekamouse
Kostas
Schpankme
vortexpuppy
csp
maristella
lizardking
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty Measuring with a sensitive line over water

Post by pragmatic Wed May 11, 2022 11:44 pm

I worked hours and hours in warehouses before, and what i can remember was that the concrete floor was flat and cold. So i posted "STRETCHING A WIRE OVER WATER", but it somehow is not to be seen? I am new to this and don't want to be banned... Well i'm trying to remain objective, say i use a cable/wire/line over a canal like that in oxford, without wind or waves. Across a KNOWN distance, i would use one or more lasers to control that the line stays straight, not moving to the left or right. This could even be done with poles along the way, letting the line go through the middle of the poles. The line would have to float on water. Now, if this would be done in a large enough warehouse the line could be sensitively be laid out in such a manner, that its distance would be just SO. No stretching whatsoever. Now, as the KNOWN distance is without curvature, if the line presents ANY sort of tension then there would have to be curvature to account for that. If the line lays out just fine then there is no curvature. Perhaps there is even a sort of material of the cable/wire/line that when stretched it changes color? Does this sound like a good idea? Has it been done before?

pragmatic

Back to top Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat

Post by Standswithmic Fri May 13, 2022 5:16 pm

pragmatic wrote:I worked hours and hours in warehouses before, and what i can remember was that the concrete floor was flat and cold. So i posted "STRETCHING A WIRE OVER WATER", but it somehow is not to be seen? I am new to this and don't want to be banned... Well i'm trying to remain objective, say i use a cable/wire/line over a canal like that in oxford, without wind or waves. Across a KNOWN distance, i would use one or more lasers to control that the line stays straight, not moving to the left or right. This could even be done with poles along the way, letting the line go through the middle of the poles. The line would have to float on water. Now, if this would be done in a large enough warehouse the line could be sensitively be laid out in such a manner, that its distance would be just SO. No stretching whatsoever. Now, as the KNOWN distance is without curvature, if the line presents ANY sort of tension then there would have to be curvature to account for that. If the line lays out just fine then there is no curvature. Perhaps there is even a sort of material of the cable/wire/line that when stretched it changes color? Does this sound like a good idea? Has it been done before?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KjsPjAdJrsjT/

Standswithmic

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Tue May 17, 2022 2:57 am

pragmatic wrote:I worked hours and hours in warehouses before, and what i can remember was that the concrete floor was flat and cold. So i posted "STRETCHING A WIRE OVER WATER", but it somehow is not to be seen? I am new to this and don't want to be banned... Well i'm trying to remain objective, say i use a cable/wire/line over a canal like that in oxford, without wind or waves. Across a KNOWN distance, i would use one or more lasers to control that the line stays straight, not moving to the left or right. This could even be done with poles along the way, letting the line go through the middle of the poles. The line would have to float on water. Now, if this would be done in a large enough warehouse the line could be sensitively be laid out in such a manner, that its distance would be just SO. No stretching whatsoever. Now, as the KNOWN distance is without curvature, if the line presents ANY sort of tension then there would have to be curvature to account for that. If the line lays out just fine then there is no curvature. Perhaps there is even a sort of material of the cable/wire/line that when stretched it changes color? Does this sound like a good idea? Has it been done before?
I came across fishing braid that is advertised with a specific gravity (a measure of density btw) of .98. This means that the reverse catenary (sag) would be minimal and depending on temperature the water could be contained at exactly .98 itself. A far cheaper alternative to the Mullin's structure that we could never guarantee to be designed properly. IMO, this would be the argument against, regardless of refraction, should that project come to fruition.

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by pragmatic Tue May 17, 2022 10:43 pm

I made the calculations,
"radius" of the earth = 6371 km
(pi/300)*6731 = 66.71695 km => with curvature
2(6371)sin((pi/300)/2) = 66.71665 km => straight
meaning if there is a curvature then the line should be short by 30 cm, after 66716 m.
Note that getting the KNOWN distance without curvature is the first step.
Cool

pragmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by pragmatic Tue May 17, 2022 10:49 pm

What are the calculations on the stretching of the wire? Over a known distance of 1 mile the drop should be 8 inches. And assuming that the wire could be stretched from both ends how deep under water would it be at half a mile?

pragmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Thu May 19, 2022 3:15 am

pragmatic wrote:What are the calculations on the stretching of the wire? Over a known distance of 1 mile the drop should be 8 inches. And assuming that the wire could be stretched from both ends how deep under water would it be at half a mile?

2.04 inches IF the wire could be stretched to a straight line. But it cannot because of the catenary.

Any math whizzes in here? I am curious as to the reverse catenary over 1, 2, and 3 miles using fishing braid with a specific gravity of .98. I believe that we get really close if not perfectly straight with the right water temperature.

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty Theories not FE but offers FE support

Post by fosborn_ Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:13 pm

I just finished watching a lecture by Gerald H. Pollack, PhD, at a 2015 Electric Universe Conference.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/gerald-pollack-69782618?utm_medium=post_notification_email&utm_source=post_link&utm_campaign=patron_engagement

I tried this link using a different Gmial account and it did work, let me know if it doesn’t.

This is the text I copied from my email that summarizes the lecture.
He describes how water contains a fourth phase, which bears negative charge. When water evaporates, that fourth phase rises in the form of negatively charged aerosol droplets, while positive charge rises in the form of hydronium ions. The negative-positive combination may condense into clouds. In sunshine, the evaporated hydronium ions build high into the atmosphere, while at nighttime they hardly build at all; hence, horizontal charge gradients form at the day-night boundaries.
Jerry suggests that those charge gradients drive wind flow—perhaps the cause of terrestrial winds—and theorizes that the same forces acting to produce persistent winds may help to maintain the spin of the earth on its axis.

I think his ideas in this lecture also support the Flat Earth model. One obstacle to understanding a globe earth for me is why the winds are not 1000s of MPH across the surface of a spinning globe earth. But then from the FE paradigm what causes the jet steams to begin with. This lecture has valuable contributions to suggest why. IMO

fosborn_

Back to top Go down

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat - Page 2 Empty This is a simple observation that people are too afraid to trust themselves about. Its that water

Post by NASA Wetsuit Company Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:28 am

This is a simple observation that people are too afraid to trust themselves about. It's that water will always find its' level.

That is to say, no matter if the bodies of waters are connected directly, there is a level even if you need to drill down.  It saturates the deepest levels of the know crust of our earth, just like the weight of the gases on the surface of water create the oceans level, so that ANYTHING connected to the ocean it touches is under water, where rivers meet bays.  And it means that the pressure of the ground, and the air WILL create waters' level. They are all connected, and cannot bent to gravity. water does not bent at the local level so, even if the gradual change in water pressure over vast distances were true, it would have to be true within 8 inches per mile squared (at least for the first 250 miles, then you need geometric algebra, but you don't need to go father that 10 miles to understand how impossible a globe would be.   8 per mile squared, is 32.6 feet CHANGE in water level in just 10 miles a 3-story building change in water level in only 10 miles is stupid.  we cant go on believing that nonsense. it would create a noticeable slope, and have you see the huge view on a clear day? Do you see a noticeable slope that big between two mountains that are 10 miles apart? Humans can see 120 degree span, that covers much more than 10 miles, anyone can observe, but 32 is not a huge slope...but it exponential...100 miles is more than a mile of slope, and in 360 degrees.   You gotta think about that one for for while.  That’s a HUGE slope 😉 and water is not rushing to one side not at 10 miles or 100...or down a stagnate 20 mile canal.  

does anyone really like to think of the science?  think of the water level at a micro local level, the H20 elements, and all the other elements find their balance, the point of least resistance, , eventually, always.  The elements, the compounds floating in it and blocking it, whatever, it responds to all other water molecules until its perfectly level for inches, feet, miles, etc.  

Think about what they expect us to believe at the micro level:
[water molecule]: "Ok, cool, I’m gonna just be ok with the other water squeezing my electronic field a little, not gonna obey the laws of physics for this bond because, gravity, I’ll just be cool not making an ideal molecule bond for all the other molecules around me because I'm not gonna follow that fundamental law of conservation of energy, because, its time to start wrapping around the globe."

I hope we all remember how water finds it level, at the micro and because of science of fucking water, which is super is to understand at this LEVEL.  Water does; ALWAYS finds a balance. It breaks mountains, glaciers and bedrock.  Its why there is no such barrier that can be made which can TRULY be called, waterproof.  Water has time; it's content with mountains and glaciers, so doesn't matter how long it has to deal with other pressures, it will always be a water level.  the point that water can’t do anything else, the molecular level is the “global” level…its not a ball, its flat as the ocean.  

We have to be confident in our knowledge fundamental science, of a truth you can observe and do need to take nobody's word for it. Earth truth leads us to the next truth, and the next.  It starts with realizing the level water means the next truth is that the earth is flat.  After that…I’m not sure who we should ask as to why they lied about this and the moon landings and all of space travel and Elon, wtf?!?!   Rolling Eyes
NASA Wetsuit Company
NASA Wetsuit Company

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2