IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Trap?

5 posters

Go down

Soul Trap? Empty Soul Trap?

Post by PurplePea Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:34 pm

Hello all,

This post was prompted by a video Eric posted on Youtube about the possibility of a soul trap here. I think it was from a longer conversation with other subjects covered.

I don't know, but I sense that this plane, realm, holodeck or whatever it is, is for wisdom development. Why are some people wiser than others? Maybe they've been here many more times before. Do we have to descend to the lower planes to interact with a discordant element to challenge us?

I know that suffering through grief changed me. In the long term for the better. Do we have to come here to experience suffering? I know there's different levels of suffering. Why does it have to be so terribly extreme in so many terrible ways. I don't know.

I had a challenge/choice to make today, to act or not. I decided to act this time. In the long term I'll see how it works out. But in the short term it seems the right thing to have done. It's still on my mind, but I don't have regret that I think I would have had if I'd not acted. I sensed it was a lesson for me & the others involved. This happens often.

I read once about the souls being born not in perfection but in innocence. This was from a soul reading I had.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
PurplePea
PurplePea

Visionseeker68, Koubenakombi, Joeer23 and johnstamoz88 like this post

Back to top Go down

Soul Trap? Empty Re: Soul Trap?

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:38 am

i have gone through a devastating loss and the experience led me to the same conclusion you arrived at. We are here to develop wisdom .The suffering still occurs occasionally but our life (or lives) are a gift .

I do have experiences of past lives so that helps me in a way. I have learnt that love overcomes all. I don't know where it all leads but if we knew that then perhaps the lessons we learn wouldn't have as much meaning. Those are my thoughts.

Take care and God bless.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Visionseeker68, PurplePea and johnstamoz88 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePea Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:52 am

TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:i have gone through a devastating loss and the experience led me to the same conclusion you arrived at. We are here to develop wisdom .The suffering still occurs occasionally but our life (or lives)  are a gift .

I do have experiences of past lives so that helps me in a way. I have learnt that love overcomes all. I don't know where it all leads but if we knew that then perhaps the lessons we learn wouldn't have as much meaning. Those are my thoughts.

Take care and God bless.

Thank you.
PurplePea
PurplePea

Back to top Go down

Post by ellie Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:22 pm

Simulation theory, a flat holographic earth, explains a lot. A reset occurs every 138 years; per chronology and calendars of past 2000 years -- next one due May 2040. Enjoy it while you can! Stay free! I love you

ellie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:00 am

Is Earth a School or Prison?

One of the most widespread beliefs, found in nearly all religions and spiritual systems, is that we live in a wonderful world, designed by a benevolent designer, created by a wholly loving and perfect monotheistic Creator. The Universe is seen as a University, a material dimension where we can manifest our desires, learn lessons, gather information and experience, grow and evolve into something better and later go somewhere better. By developing our karma, living in accordance with certain commandments, or by having enough faith, we are promised immortality in a heavenly afterlife realm with other perfected spiritual beings. Generally accompanying these claims is the further belief that those who don’t manifest their desires, refuse to learn lessons, fail to develop their karma, live out of accordance with commandments, or don’t have enough faith, are condemned to nearly endless reincarnations, or worse yet, to spend eternity in hell...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePea Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:28 am

I think the memory wipe is just from the personalities, not from the soul. As previous poster TSR has experienced, sometimes fragments are remembered.

Why are some people wiser than others. That wasn't covered in the video.

The previous challenge/choice I had, mentioned in the OP has settled down but not resolved yet, or that I can tell anyway. I had another challenge/choice recently. Regret is so much worse than trying & maybe failing.
PurplePea
PurplePea

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:34 pm

Questions for the Creator:

This world is a feeding frenzy. Think of how many insects are killed every day to feed the world’s fish, how many fish are killed every day to feed the world’s birds, how many birds are killed every day to feed the world’s humans, and how many humans are killed every day to feed lions, tigers, bears, crocodiles, sharks, vultures, wolves and hyenas? Why was such a systemic cycle of suffering put into place here? Is that really necessary? Is that really what a loving, benevolent, compassionate creator would design? What truly good ultimate purpose could such incessant suffering serve? How many children have to be born with torturous terminal illnesses? How many have to die in terrible natural disasters? What is the underlying reason for all these tragedies? Why did the creator have to include such perpetual torments in this reality?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan-cer Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:14 pm

Admin wrote:Questions for the Creator:  
Why did the creator have to include such perpetual torments in this reality?
Are you sure the loving Creator did so?
Many hints are given from universal wisdom we are living in an illusionary dreamworld. Some call it "Maya", others "Matrix". Within Maya its only us as our egos that dream and believe that they are not connected to any soul or god. These egos make this world by judging and believe in guilt, disease and death.
Our task and chance is to awake out of this nightmare into the joyful realm of the Allmighty, by the means of loving our brothers and sisters.
Dan-cer
Dan-cer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down