IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to say Eric Dubay is a legend!

3 posters

Go down

Just wanted to say Eric Dubay is a legend! Empty Just wanted to say Eric Dubay is a legend!

Post by HyperCrush Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:21 pm

Who could possibly disagree? Thank you!

HyperCrush

CajunPie, YinYangMan, Koubenakombi, perseus and Stephanie Campbell like this post

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Eric Dubay is a legend! Empty Re: Just wanted to say Eric Dubay is a legend!

Post by YinYangMan Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:13 pm

HyperCrush wrote:Who could possibly disagree? Thank you!

Agreed! But to answer your question - Most of the Earth. Very Happy

YinYangMan

HyperCrush likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Eric Dubay is a legend! Empty Re: Just wanted to say Eric Dubay is a legend!

Post by HyperCrush Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:51 pm

YinYangMan wrote:

Well, slowly but surely they people are coming around. Like cells multiplying, we are growing in a similar fashion.

HyperCrush

YinYangMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangMan Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:36 am

HyperCrush wrote:
YinYangMan wrote:

Well, slowly but surely they people are coming around. Like cells multiplying, we are growing in a similar fashion.

Yep! Slowly but surely. But it is still such a sensitive topic to bring up. Such a crazy thing that "we can't talk about" the shape of the Earth.

Something I do is just talk about anomalies - just off the top of my head, like:
Seeing too far (P900 zoom ins and on)
NASA green screen mistakes (Not proof, but perturbs the mind)
Why doesn't NASA have cameras all over the shuttle filming the launch (outside as well as through the windows - My friends can't answer this one!)
Why is Antartica pretty much off limits?
If FE is so crazy, why are search engines, Youtube, etc. returning only con videos and information? Why censor here?

Any more obvious ones from you guys?

YinYangMan

Lightning_Peasant likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:08 pm

YinYangMan wrote:
HyperCrush wrote:
YinYangMan wrote:

Yep! Slowly but surely. But it is still such a sensitive topic to bring up. Such a crazy thing that "we can't talk about" the shape of the Earth.

Something I do is just talk about anomalies - just off the top of my head, like:
Seeing too far (P900 zoom ins and on)
NASA green screen mistakes (Not proof, but perturbs the mind)
Why doesn't NASA have cameras all over the shuttle filming the launch (outside as well as through the windows - My friends can't answer this one!)
Why is Antartica pretty much off limits?
If FE is so crazy, why are search engines, Youtube, etc. returning only con videos and information? Why censor here?

Any more obvious ones from you guys?

If the moon is a reflection of the sun then why doesn’t it heat up objects?
If the moon is a reflection of the sun why does it appear as a light grey to white in the blue sky instead of black?
Why is the black part of the moon not visible in the blue sky?
Why can you see stars through the moon?
I also will point out objects people shouldn’t be able to see locally such as water towers and mountains. I like bringing up how a vacuum only exists in theory and the many implosions when testing vacuums. I couple that with if the atmosphere is open and space is huge then how isn’t the air sucked out.

Last edited by Lightning_Peasant on Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, grammar)
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

YinYangMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down