IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 23 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Admin Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:03 am

Yes, after our interview Sinead just flipped and did a 180 calling me a shill, did a whole interview with Daphne Reloaded where they shat on me over and over. We had a public disagreement on Facebook over her claiming Jews are a race and me saying Judaism is a religion, and after that she actively railed against me for months and called me controlled opposition.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Bro, Russian Blue Cat and RoxC like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 23 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Tree Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:06 am

One test I use to see if someone is a shill:
do they promote peace or do they stir up gossip and needless trouble. I recently watched a live-stream from a YouTuber that I used to like a lot but he seemed to needlessly stir up drama and fighting amongst flatearthers. Then this followed directly with a needlessly heated conversation about race. Not a thoughtful and positive one, but just purposefully agitative in my opinion. I really lost some respect for him. We all have our vices, he admits he loves to “stir up trouble” and “gossip“, so it is very possible he is just falling to his low vibration temptations and means nothing sinister, but the problem is I know there are real shills that do this and are paid very well to do so, so if he wants to be seen as legit he needs to be more thoughtful. This probably sounds like an excuse but I’m not going to name him because I don’t want to start gossip or infighting myself, rather I will say a general warning to be cautious of: look for those who promote peace, unity, truth, and works to move us towards a purpose. Be cautious of those who gossip and stir up trouble repeatedly and promote low vibrations (drinking heavily, complaining, laziness). They may not always be a “shill” they may just be in bad habits, so don’t be paranoid or overly suspicious either (I’m telling myself this too!). I think that is most likely the case. They’re probably a good person, just trying to make their show more “interesting”. I get it. But I just hope it doesn’t stay in this direction. Also, no one is perfect, but be thoughtful. Sorry if that’s sort of a rant!
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:49 am

Waykiwayki seems super legit. He’s got some great research as far as I’ve seen.

https://odysee.com/@waykiwayki:f
Tree
Tree

Bro and TimCoady30 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxC Sat May 29, 2021 11:46 am

markwilson wrote:

"Waters (De  aquis) 1. Water (aqua) is so named because its surface is ‘even’ (aequalis), hence it is also called aequor (lit. “level surface”...because its height is even.” —Isidore (c. 560 – 636), from page 276 of The Etymologies of Isidore of Seville

Interesting. Makes me think of "aquaplane" or "hydroplane"... Can only do that on a plane right lol

RoxC

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:15 pm

I watched the video Eric has on his channel about Owen Benjamin being evasive last night, was pretty eye opening. I was a fan of Owen's for a long time, and would intermittently catch his streams, I had no idea he did stuff like that. He was treating Eric like complete trash and it appeared as though Eric was just trying to reach out quite politely. He's a funny dude sometimes and he was instrumental in opening my eyes, but I don't really watch his content anymore.
Nym
Nym

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:04 am

Nym wrote:I watched the video Eric has on his channel about Owen Benjamin being evasive last night, was pretty eye opening. I was a fan of Owen's for a long time, and would intermittently catch his streams, I had no idea he did stuff like that. He was treating Eric like complete trash and it appeared as though Eric was just trying to reach out quite politely. He's a funny dude sometimes and he was instrumental in opening my eyes, but I don't really watch his content anymore.

I think he came to his senses, I listen to him on some podcast lately and admitted he made a mistake on all that how he wss wrong about eruc andxflat esrth

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:26 pm

BosnianFlatearther wrote:
I think he came to his senses,  I listen to him on some podcast lately and admitted he made a mistake on all that how he wss wrong about eruc andxflat esrth

He's too all over the place. He's a good dude at heart I think but I don't get a ton out of watching his content anymore. I primarily enjoyed him for the conspiratorial topics he would bring up, but you're better off going to and learning from the sources he cribs from because Owen is barely coherent most of the time and spends so much time on tangents and drama and whatnot.

Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum