IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources.

+4
kamalzack
Nf35
Ifersgold
Devon1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources.  - Page 2 Empty Re: End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources.

Post by tycho_brahe Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:21 am

Realearth wrote:
tycho_brahe wrote:
Realearth wrote:
tycho_brahe wrote:
Realearth wrote:
tycho_brahe wrote:
Realearth wrote:
Ifersgold wrote:
Realearth wrote:End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources =
Belief without proof = Pretend

Real Earth what is your perspective on epistemology?
What method do you use to gain knowledge?
I think the scientific method, and direct experience are pretty good.
What are epistemological perspectives?

This is not a question forum.
This is not an opinion forum.
This is not a I think forum.

This is a Research Forum

Bring forth your facts and proofs thereof.

Peace

I’m sorry but your post makes zero sense.
You seem to arbitrarily pick and choose what topics are questions, opinions, and “I think”
I don’t blame you for not making that disclaimer.
My soapbox is simple if you don’t like
I for one stay away from many nonsensical topics that exist on here.
You should do the same.

Perhaps you should read this slowly so you might understand.
Not interested in what makes sense to you.
Not interested how things seem to you.
Not interested in what you blame or don't blame.
Not interested in your soapbox.
Not interested in what you stay away from.
Not interested in what you think I should do.

The title of this Forum
"International Flat Earth Research Society"

Bring fourth your researched facts and proof thereof.

Suggest you read the Forum rules to avoid being banned.

As I said prior you pick and choose when to stick to the above. All arbitrary on your part.   My statement still stands.

Perhaps your statements belong on a Social media platform.
Not interested in your statement of opinion
Only interested in facts and proofs thereof
This is a research forum

The above post is emotional. Please refrain from emotions and follow the below guidelines.

This is not a question forum.
This is not an opinion forum.
This is not a I think forum.

This is a Research Forum First and Foremost.  Thank you. Peace.

My post are factual and in compliance to Forum rules.

I appreciate you finally recognizing this is a Research forum and heeding my advice.

Okay. Understood. Going back to dreams, precognition, astral projection, out of body experiences, and COVID nanobots within IFERS Wink Very interesting stuff.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources.  - Page 2 Empty The End of what exactly?

Post by ellie Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:25 pm

Is it the end of diabolical control over humanity by a self-elected few? The end of human biology as we've known it? The end of our free-will?

This is an exciting time to be alive, for sure!

I like the perspective of Eric Dubay, hence being on this site, (thank YOU, Eric) and I appreciate what Anthony Patch presents:
https://www.anthonypatch.com/patreon/AnthonyPatch-DNA-and-Mark-Questions.pdf

ellie

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources.  - Page 2 Empty Re: End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources.

Post by Ifersgold Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:13 am

ellie wrote:Is it the end of diabolical control over humanity by a self-elected few? The end of human biology as we've known it? The end of our free-will?

This is an exciting time to be alive, for sure!

I like the perspective of Eric Dubay, hence being on this site, (thank YOU, Eric) and I appreciate what Anthony Patch presents:
https://www.anthonypatch.com/patreon/AnthonyPatch-DNA-and-Mark-Questions.pdf

Ellie, I agree it's an exciting time to be alive. But remember no one here is interested in what you think. Wink just facts and the proof thereof.

Ellie don't be offended by this I'm just trying to make a point here.

I have no way to confirm what you posted as a fact. I doubt anyone on ifers does.  This publication you shared here, or any of the covid information can't be readily proven as fact. I don't have the lab equipment or specialized training to verify anything I can't observe with my own senses. I don't have a vile of the vaccine and if I did I wouldn't know what to do with it.

No proof. Since this is the direction admin wants to push for, I just want there to be consistency across the board on reminding people to keep the posts cleaner. I actually think it's good to focus on facts, though my tender feelings be hurt from the previous censure by the admin.

But don't worry about it. Many if not most of the posts on ifers can't be proven. Most posts are a link to a video or website that has multiple assertions, few of which can be proven as an observable/provable fact. And when you really look into it observable/provable facts are hard to come by. Relevant ones anyway.

This is a layman's research society obviously, with few people with the kind of specialized training to conduct research into scientific things. Myself included. I don't have a science background but I know enough about it to understand that true unbiased research is difficult to do. There needs to be a strict sorting process.

Most of the assertions on this site can not be proven as a fact with observation. Most assertions in life are hard to prove.

I am here to research and discuss with like minded people with similar interests. If we are only here to post facts, and nothing more, I don't see how I can enjoy the society part of the international flat earth research society.

So I think a little discussion and even sharing opinions, hunches, and ideas are good, and stimulating.

As far as the topic goes we can say it like this. It is a fact that this group espouses this prophecy. It is a fact that source a. Says this. Etc. In this way its factual an provable, and the thread can illuminate patterns we may benefit from.
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ellie Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:11 am

I didn't say 'I think' it's an exciting time to be alive. In my observation, IT IS an exciting time to be alive.
Is there a difference between an observation and an opinion?
It doesn't matter, I'll take my observations and opinions elsewhere... bye bye.

ellie

Back to top Go down

End times prophecies from all religions and occult sources.  - Page 2 Empty Skyquakes or Trumpets from Heaven

Post by pitagoras Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:08 pm

Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyquake

Quote from the Bible: “When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them” (Revelation 8:1-2).

Will post more if I have time. For now I want to open this topic for research

The reason I posted is because I've just heard one for about 24 hours for the past 2 days.
During those days there were multiple noticeable vibration in my house like small earth quakes which commonly occurs in such events according to wikipedia.

Last edited by pitagoras on Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added more information)

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2