IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 10 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:36 am

susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 10 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:14 am

If you're happy and you know it clap your hoofs
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:24 pm

I honestly don't vibe well with the 5g connection. I am not saying that it's harmless, but I certainly don't think that people are going to be keeling over on the streets. Remember that little vid of the people falling over in China. I have to admit that they seemed staged, one of them put their hands out in front of them to protect themselves from the impact.

I think we should be more aware of what 5g can be applied to. Soon we will have a 5g network throughout the world, which potentially could mean that there will be more Active Denial Systems put on place on the streets.

If the frequency does pose a risk to people then it's not going to be immediate, like everything. I think it's misinformation coupled with this whole COVID-19 fiasco to give that more weight; giving credence to their actually being thousands of sick people when there may be none whatsoever. I have seen to many videos showing empty hospitals, supposed doctors saying that they are in fact inflating numbers by stating that the cause of death in many cases was Coronavirus when it was in fact something else entirely. I see the media muddying the waters by using the term 'Coronavirus' and 'COVID-19' in the same article with out defining which one they mean.

Troublesome times ahead, and I think we really need to keep a level head on our shoulders.

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:44 pm

The jewtards multi-purpose all of their weapons but to me the worrisome thing is that with 5G and IoT their master beast (AI) will be free to roam and wreak havoc in our world.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:11 pm

U
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:15 pm

The last and most important part of the popular series. 39:20 the most important part and smoking gun! May your god or gods be with you! WEF Strategic Intelligence wheel https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1Gb0000002V7TyEAK?tab=publications UN Agenda 21 Sustainable Development document: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf ICU New York doctor NOT Covid-19 https://www.facebook.com/joshyjones89/videos/10157892288076224/UzpfSTcyMjYxNTI1NTpWSzozMzg1NDc0NDUxNDY2MjI4/ Our Common Future 1987 Sustainable development report: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/5987our-common-future.pdf Vodafone Whistleblower full interview: https://www.bitchute.com/video/r5LfM0ayxb1A/ Alan Watt: Agenda 21 in One Easy Lesson:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfxHffmvAT0
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:40 am

Investigative journalist Harry Vox filmed 2014

markwilson
markwilson

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:12 am

IMMEDIATELY TAKEN DOWN BY JEWTUBE

That's okay. My 4K Video Downloader grabbed a copy before the censors got to it. The title; We are Many They Are Few!X Courtesy of John C Oddity. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCABxMSNAx2fhaVI4KaFvfKg

See censored video here:

[Edit] Got it to work on Dailymotion. It wouldn't play on BitChute (previous link removed).

Last edited by markwilson on Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:21 am

susie wrote:U

Can't prove viruses exist, can't prove all the supposed deaths, can't prove the statistics are even accurate, and can't prove anyone around us even has corona.
"spread the message and stay safe" Of course he wants us to spread his propaganda
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:26 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:

Can't prove viruses exist, can't prove all the supposed deaths, can't prove the statistics are even accurate, and can't prove anyone around us even has corona.
"spread the message and stay safe" Of course he wants us to spread his propaganda

I looked up his license. He trained in....wait for it.... Israel.
markwilson
markwilson

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:09 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:11 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:15 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:39 pm

markwilson wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:

I looked up his license. He trained in....wait for it.... Israel.

Yes...

Russian Blue Cat: Good points about viruses and statistics.

Mark Wilson: Excellent sleuthing on where this Israeli Doctor's licensing originated.

On ZeroHedge i found a comment by a NYC  ER / ICU  nurse that is in alignment with IFERS existing posts that show empty or very few patients (or mannequins) in emergency rooms in NYC and Berlin Germany and other places throughout the world.

I have no way to verify her comment as a nurse (as she is obviously protecting her identity) but her comment is very consistent with the latest NYC directives for hospital staffs not being allowed to speak or comment to the news media on hospital conditions or they get fired.

So here is her comment...

Comment in comment section by SolosGirl on this article at ZHedge:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/uk-press-names-shames-prominent-professors-promoting-conspiracy-theories-about-covid

"" We've been threatened with this since the beginning of the for profit model.  We sign forms when we are hired---that we will not, EVER---speak about the policies and procedures within the walls of the hospital we work for.

In fact, it gets so draconian---that if I attempt to leave my job as a Nurse at Hospital A---I have to make fucking sure that I don't TELL Hospital A that I am even "considering" leaving. If I do, I will have my RN Mgr calling my prospective employer and any other large employers in the area---bad mouthing me.  This even happens within units. Transferring from one to another is a no-no. It reveals the horrible management in problem areas.

If I were to videotape my ER and it's empty beds and furloughed staff?  First, I would be attacked for "HIPAA" violations--even if there were no patients being filmed or PHI being recorded. If that didn't work, I would get suspended for violating the hospitals' policy of me never being allowed to speak of what goes on inside their walls. If that doesn't work, I will get terminated and on a "Do Not Hire" list as a nurse---and for shits and giggles---the hospital now reports me to the Board of Nursing for violating HIPAA rules and I either have my license suspended or revoked. Permanently.

THink I'm gonna videotape my ER for you?  No. Think I'm gonna reveal where I work? No. Think I'm gonna even repeat what I SEE to my family or friends?  NO.

I am IN NEW YORK. There ARE NO BODIES. We have nothing but RULE OUT COVID---NOTHING MORE. These people are NOT SICK. They are being discharged and asked to "self quarantine" for 2 weeks with NO FOLLOW UP.

Does this sound like a "pandemic" so lethal that breathing the air in a supermarket might kill you?
""
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:57 pm

Prince William, Kate Middleton Reportedly Taking Over The Throne As Coronavirus Outbreak Hits Queen, Charles
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:39 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:52 pm

For my effort above to share the video John C Oddity posted to YouTube, and was immediately removed by them, now my own Dailymotion account has been closed. Ahhh... I love the smell of censorship in the morning (except they really didn't "regret to inform [me]" that they too, as with YouTube, censor those things exposing the criminality of all governments throughout the earth).

This is the land of the free and the home of the brave, haven't you heard?

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 10 Screen65

[EDIT] JOHN C ODDITY FINALLY HAS A WORKING COPY OF THIS INCONVENIENT (to the Ministry of Truth) VIDEO, HERE: Bitchute link We are Many They are few
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:39 am

Jane Burgermeister Files Charges Against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

Abstract: Jane Burgermeister is a science journalist who filed a criminal complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), the United States government, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and several medical and pharmaceutical laboratories, most notably Baxter. The complaint accuses the organizations and their representatives to commit several felonies in connection with the Bioterrorism, with the attempted genocide, mass murder, the coercion of the constitutional bodies, high treason, among other charges.
Bürgermeister was born in Switzerland from an Irish mother and Austrian father and lives in Vienna, Austria. She received a Master degree Honors from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, and has written for the magazine Nature , British Medical Journal ' The Scientist, Reuters Health , and The Guardian among other publications.
She was an European correspondent for the website in the world of renewable energy, a position from which she was fired abruptly in July 2009 after filing a series of criminal charges against Baxter and Margaret Chan/Director of the UN's WHO based in bioterrorism and the intent to commit mass murder. In April Bürgermeister pressed charges against Baxter International for the production of an avian flu vaccine contaminated to cause a global pandemic.

Last edited by susie on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:26 am

markwilson wrote:Investigative journalist Harry Vox filmed 2014

totally agree with this being a tool. I believe the other things in play are also tools to achieve their end goal. It is all guaranteed to eliminate their quota of folks within a few years. Impose total control even if they have to replace the human species with machines.

Theyve been planning it for years.
susie
susie

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:50 am

I thought this was interesting especially if it’s true.

https://www.grassfire.com/what_total_u_s_deaths_down_10_in_march_from_prior_years_further_raising_question_of_covid_impact

“The average for weeks 9 through 11 for the four prior years was a total of 170,555 deaths. For weeks 9 through 11 this year, the total is 153,015, meaning 17,540 fewer people died in America during the first three weeks of March than could be reasonably expected. And the gap between historic deaths and weekly deaths is widening. For week 11, just 47,655 Americans died, 8,773 and 15% fewer than the average for week 11 in the prior four years. And while data on week 12 is not complete, it is trending similar to week 11 and will likely be down by 15% (around 8,700 deaths less than expected) even though 1,919 COVID-19 deaths were reported (in week beginning 3/22).”

“The final data for March could show a total of 26,000 or more FEWER DEATHS in the month than would be expected without even factoring in the impact of 4,000 COVID deaths.”

Less people are going to the doctors therefore doctors are killing less people.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:38 am

Wow...

Watch this St Louis Doctor ROCK the phony COVID Death stats and the empty hospitals & fake news.

He is relentless... He takes no prisoners...

I had to get popcorn in the middle of watching this... Very Happy

Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:46 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:33 am

My mind is racing. The Presidential seal and flag are no longer displayed in the White House press briefing room, and this video seems to confirm that there is a reason why they are not. How much plainer does it need to be?

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:09 am

susie wrote:Jane Burgermeister Files Charges Against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

Abstract: Jane Burgermeister is a science journalist who filed a criminal complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), the United States government, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and several medical and pharmaceutical laboratories, most notably Baxter. The complaint accuses the organizations and their representatives to commit several felonies in connection with the Bioterrorism, with the attempted genocide, mass murder, the coercion of the constitutional bodies, high treason, among other charges.
Bürgermeister was born in Switzerland from an Irish mother and Austrian father and lives in Vienna, Austria. She received a Master degree Honors from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, and has written for the magazine Nature , British Medical Journal ' The Scientist, Reuters Health , and The Guardian among other publications.
She was an European correspondent for the website in the world of renewable energy, a position from which she was fired abruptly in July 2009 after filing a series of criminal charges against Baxter and Margaret Chan/Director of the UN's WHO based in bioterrorism and the intent to commit mass murder. In April Bürgermeister pressed charges against Baxter International for the production of an avian flu vaccine contaminated to cause a global pandemic.

From the article, September, 2009: "In the US since 2008, Burgermeister charges that those named in her allegations have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations de-signed to strip the citizens of the US of their lawful constitutional rights to refuse an injection. These people have created or allowed provisions to remain in place that make it a criminal act to refuse to take an injection against pandemic viruses. They have imposed other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine in FEMA camps while barring the citizens of the US from claiming compensation from injury or death from the forced injections. This is in violation of the laws governing federal corruption and the abuse of office as well as of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Through these actions, the named defendants have laid the groundwork for mass genocide."
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:15 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next