IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

+17
nowhereelsetogo
markwilson
Dactylion
Schpankme
noordajames
1 WORLD
Dual1ty
Alpha
Mistery
Just Vital
Admin
Oliver_Bestfall
Ben Rotblut
Realearth
Whocifer
Niar_Azeroth
Lightning_Peasant
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:49 pm

BANNED BY PATREON | LET THE WITCH HUNT BEGIN
The NAtional ZIonist JEWs are now banning accounts on one forum for what is politically said on another unrelated forum.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FzuIXEB6SUI/
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by Schpankme Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Home Land Security
"because every political party needs it's own homeland"

The Department of Homeland Security was created to protect Americans from terrorists and extremists, who are generally found in Oil Rich Muslim Countries and who refuse to except the US Petrol Dollar.  We know through are intelligence gathering that Tall Buildings, Schools, and Jewish Synagogues are the prime targets for these dEvil doers.  If You See Something, Say Something.

9 = Fake News Event
11 = Physical Assets involved

IX XI

Aurora Colorado Movie Theater Shooter -- Dark Night Rises -- James Holmes license plate, 119ROC.
Boston-Marathon Bombing Suspect -- Dzhokhar (aka The Hoaxer) -- became U.S. Citizen 9/11/2012.

"an Act is used to establish rules and regulations that requires a Law to be enforced"

The REAL ID Act
Passed by Congress in 2005, the REAL ID Act enacted the 9/11 Commission's recommendation that the Federal Government “set standards for the issuance of sources of identification, such as driver's licenses.” The Act established minimum security standards for state-issued driver's licenses and identification cards and prohibits Federal agencies from accepting for official purposes licenses and identification cards from states that do not meet these standards.  These purposes are:

• Accessing Federal facilities
  • Boarding federally regulated commercial aircraft
  • Entering nuclear power plants

The final enforcement deadline is October 1, 2020.  By this date, not only must all states be issuing Real ID-compliant licenses or IDs, but individuals must also have visited their state’s driver’s licensing agency and obtained a REAL ID compliant card, or acceptable alternative such as a U.S. passport, if they wish to fly on commercial aircraft or access federal facilities.

9/11 Living Memorial in ISRAEL
Department of Homeland Security Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) and Chief Intelligence Officer David J. Glawe traveled to Jerusalem for the U.S. Embassy 9/11 ceremony on September 11, 2019 where he provided closing remarks. The U.S. Embassy, the Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael-Jewish National Fund (KKL-JNF) and the Jewish National Fund USA hosted the ceremony.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:34 am

Last year after uploading the video 'Level Earth | Fact vs Theory' to my YouTube channel, substantial views and likes were gained very quickly, but YouTube proceeded to delete the views, the likes, and the ability to like the video, all in an attempt to censor it from search results. Shortly afterwards, they broke their own TOS and deleted my entire channel (for the 3rd time, I am now on my 4th YouTube channel). This video serves as a record of that event, and to bring awareness to the covert and overt methods of censorship employed by YouTube. Please ask yourself why YouTube cares so much about hiding this video which simply questions our measurable, empirical, objective reality?

Watch the censored video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW53ODvtpzU

Thanks to the constant censorship, I have over 30 videos that cannot be seen on YouTube, and starting next week I will start uploading certain videos ONLY to BitChute, LBRY, Brighteon and NOT YouTube. To stay current with all my work, please be sure to download the LBRY app and subscribe to me on BitChute and Brighteon:

https://lbry.com/
https://beta.lbry.tv/@EricDubay
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/TCgwKoAf3Y9z/
https://www.brighteon.com/channel/ericdubay

Subscribe to original video maker NeoHumanEve: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5OCbCOg8R4yva3yXOIdXg
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by noordajames Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:08 pm

Well it's obvious you're on the right path. Although it's bullsnak the way you've been censored and (seemingly) singled out, your work obviously hits the PTB (powers that be) somewhere akin to the groin. While certain other individuals (who we know only babble nonsense and pathetic theories) enjoy a little party and a time in the (imaginary) spot light. It's vital I believe that the work you do not be swept aside or discounted.
noordajames
noordajames

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:08 am

INFOWARS aka Alex Jones reports on "Ten insane, completely irrational things millions of Americans believe"

Number 5, Flat Earth

That's right, the Controlled Opposition over at INFOWARS and the WHITE HOUSE wants you to know that Flat Earth is right out, and that the new arm of the Military -- US SPACE SCHWARTZ -- will be another money maker for the NAtional ZIonist Jew controllers.

Buckle up everyone we're going to make the jump to Ludicrous Speed.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-economics/ten-insane-completely-irrational-things-millions-americans-believe-we-enter-2020s

BREAKING NEWS
InfoWars is now offering proof that Spaceball Earth is spinning.  It was stated that the "Coriolis Effect" acts upon bullets as shot through a barrel. OK, lets go with that, which means the Bullet moving across the face of Spaceball Earth experiences a force acting upon it.

Coriolis Effect - an effect whereby a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force (the Coriolis force ) acting perpendicular to the direction of motion

This means, a helium filled balloon with string weighted at the end, when placed on the ground, the balloon will move in the direction of travel. Basketball

You cannot be a little bit pregnant.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:53 am

In previous videos I have shown several methods I have caught YouTube using to covertly censor me including removing likes, removing views, removing subscribers, taking my videos out of their search algorithm, and outright banning three entire channels (which still amassed over 40 million views combined) for fraudulent "hate-speech" strikes. YouTube's latest censorship method is never allowing channel strikes and warnings to expire. As you can see in the following video, after being given a "hate-speech" strike for a Flat Earth video on September 23rd, it was due to expire on December 23rd. Instead of expiring, the strike simply changes the expiration date every day updating it to the following day, so that it will never expire!

Whether you're a YouTube subscriber or content maker, decentralized open-source blockchain is the way forward for online freedom of speech, so be sure to download LBRY and sync your YouTube channels while you still can, before that gets labeled "hate-speech" as well.

https://open.lbry.com/@EricDubay#c
https://lbry.tv/@EricDubay:c
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 pm

This article appeared on the frost page of one of New Zealand's popular news-site (if you can call it that) this morning..

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 0fFqd9N

Article itself here;
https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/119749066/how-flatearther-mad-mike-hughes-homemade-rocket-mission-ended-in-disaster

In hindsight, if we consider the premise of the subject at hand comparatively to the events within the nation and the world today, reason would imply it doesn't warrant any attention on news website, let alone a top page article.

The fact that they go to such lengths to indoctrinate, could be an indicator that it's in proportion to the fears they have that more people are beginning to question, beginning to wake up.
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:18 pm

From realhistorychannel.org, March 4, 2020,

"NY Times: Can YouTube Quiet Its Conspiracy Theorists?"

"A new study examines YouTube’s efforts to limit the spread of conspiracy theories on its site, from videos claiming the end times are near to those questioning climate change."

Why do "conspiracy theories" need to be censored by a private consortium (the Lobby) acting as editor, and over content that is not criminal in nature?

FROM THE ARTICLE (links provided at source): "As of September, 2019 (the last known reporting date), an astonishing total of 17,000 channels (not including our very own "The Invisible Critic," which wasn't banned until January, 2020) -- and more than 100,000 truther videos on topics ranging from World War II to the Holohoax to the New World Order to 9/11 and so much more had been disappeared due to YT's new policy on "Hate Speech" (here) YouTube also boasts of having removed 500,000 comments (and counting!) as well! (here)" (emphasis mine)

Mike King provides competent rebuttal.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Where, under which thread at IFERS, would one go (most appropriate link) to share the unmitigated imbecility put on display here? I share it here since it was posted to corporate fascist YouTube (I don't watch Kimmel's show, and it's possible someone else has already shared it on IFERS under another thread, since Shillfest Dallas was in November and Kimmel's people posted it in January).

I wasn't even cognizant until today that they had a conference in Dallas (this is the first video I have seen of anything to do with it). I guess that shows how far out of the loop I am with the Mark Sargent/Robbie Davidson traveling clown show.

You have to give it to the interloper(?); he plays the buffoon as competently as Rolan Reddy, though he really didn't wish to provide his birth-name, government issued identification, to one giving uniformed appearance of being a representative of Our Enemy, The State. "Thank you officer. I'll leave the premises if you will allow me to do so without divulging my real name while playing my scripted part, imbecile, on the world stage." https://tinyurl.com/rhkkwax
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:16 pm

My wife on Facebook just tried to share a link to: https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Here are the results:

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Image_10

Uhm...uhmmmm!....That's some serious good censorship algorithm you served up, Facebook!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Great stuff thanks, I'm just working my way through them.

BTW What's a 'wife on facebook', is that like a virtual wife? I have enough problems having a real one Laughing
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:00 pm

Schpankme wrote:Home Land Security
"because every political party needs it's own homeland"

The Department of Homeland Security was created to protect Americans from terrorists and extremists, who are generally found in Oil Rich Muslim Countries and who refuse to except the US Petrol Dollar.  We know through are intelligence gathering that Tall Buildings, Schools, and Jewish Synagogues are the prime targets for these dEvil doers.  If You See Something, Say Something.

9 = Fake News Event
11 = Physical Assets involved

IX XI

Aurora Colorado Movie Theater Shooter -- Dark Night Rises -- James Holmes license plate, 119ROC.
Boston-Marathon Bombing Suspect -- Dzhokhar (aka The Hoaxer) -- became U.S. Citizen 9/11/2012.

"an Act is used to establish rules and regulations that requires a Law to be enforced"

The REAL ID Act
Passed by Congress in 2005, the REAL ID Act enacted the 9/11 Commission's recommendation that the Federal Government “set standards for the issuance of sources of identification, such as driver's licenses.” The Act established minimum security standards for state-issued driver's licenses and identification cards and prohibits Federal agencies from accepting for official purposes licenses and identification cards from states that do not meet these standards.  These purposes are:

• Accessing Federal facilities
  • Boarding federally regulated commercial aircraft
  • Entering nuclear power plants

The final enforcement deadline is October 1, 2020.  By this date, not only must all states be issuing Real ID-compliant licenses or IDs, but individuals must also have visited their state’s driver’s licensing agency and obtained a REAL ID compliant card, or acceptable alternative such as a U.S. passport, if they wish to fly on commercial aircraft or access federal facilities.

9/11 Living Memorial in ISRAEL
Department of Homeland Security Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) and Chief Intelligence Officer David J. Glawe traveled to Jerusalem for the U.S. Embassy 9/11 ceremony on September 11, 2019 where he provided closing remarks. The U.S. Embassy, the Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael-Jewish National Fund (KKL-JNF) and the Jewish National Fund USA hosted the ceremony.

Can somebody tell me what the heck the above rambling screed has to do with the stated purpose of the thread titled, "GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS"?

I'm willing to be corrected in this. Does anybody find anywhere, a hint of anything dealing with either the title of the thread, or its stated purpose in the introductory statement, viz., "I didn’t see a dedicated thread specifically calling out corporate social media fascists so I thought I’d start this one. It seemed the most appropriate place for it under the Flat Earth Shill, Trolls and Controlled Opposition category." (bold added)

I see through it now, and can't un-see it. Going forward, my eyes are open. Was any effort or thought put into deciding the appropriate thread such screed might land in, other than this one which is not appropriate to it?

Let's analyze just a bit more. Take a look at this statement from the screed:

"The Department of Homeland Security was created to protect Americans from terrorists and extremists, who are generally found in Oil Rich Muslim Countries and who refuse to except the US Petrol Dollar.  We know through are intelligence gathering that Tall Buildings, Schools, and Jewish Synagogues are the prime targets for these dEvil doers.  If You See Something, Say Something."

Catch it? There is no citation provided, no quotation marks in the original; it is not a quote (or if it is, citation is omitted). It's all Schpankme. Schpankme says, and nobody else: "We know through are [sic] intelligence gathering that...Jewish Synagogues are the prime targets for these dEvil doers". (bold added)

I find that a very interesting statement authored by Schpankme. Does anybody else? Am I misrepresenting who authored that little jewel?

On the outside chance that he may have omitted a citation, I did a word search in an effort to find anything close that might be considered a "quote." Here's what I found: https://tinyurl.com/tauqz76

Notice the 2nd entry. All Schpankme. That's a very interesting statement of yours, Schpankme.

Are you a member of the Tribe, Lawi?

I will recant and delete this post if a citation attributing the statement in question to somebody other than Schpankme is provided.

Last edited by markwilson on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:01 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:Great stuff thanks, I'm just working my way through them.

BTW What's a 'wife on facebook', is that like a virtual wife? I have enough problems having a real one Laughing

Too rich! I must choose words better ;-)
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:18 pm

Notice what this word search reveals, endeavoring to find a citation for the one sentence alone.

Original: "Jewish Synagogues are the prime targets for these dEvil doers."

Searched: "Jewish Synagogues prime targets dEvil doers" See, https://tinyurl.com/sudkhyh

Notice the FIRST hit.

All Lawi.

I think we're making some headway.

[edit] It occurred to me to take a screen capture lest the search engine's algorithm changes placement at a later date.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Screen35
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Robo YT Thought Police Destroying Content That Goes Against WHO/NWO Narrative

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Screen63

"The Four Rs of Responsibility, Part 1: Removing harmful content"

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Screen64

Disclaimer: I do not agree with his take on the "forced vaccination" scene in the hospital. I suspect it is more likely that the scene of the man allegedly being forcibly held down for a vaccine is nothing more than crisis-acted theater. It now happens too much to buy—lock, stock, and barrel—any such footage purporting to show a man being ganged up on by thugs in a hospital and given a vaccine he doesn't want. In fact, I made a comment under the above video in which I used the term "Freemason" as those most likely being involved in such scripted theater. Regardless if that is possibly true, YouTube's algorithm immediately deleted my comment. Subsequently, I left another water-downed comment that appears to have avoided the same algorithmic axe (i.e., what I thought to be my best comment was deleted and I had to self-censor in an effort to make the point that we shouldn't just assume such video footage is legit; question everything).
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:26 pm

Thought I would share this here since Dailymotion terminated my account over the below video. I had only ever posted one other video to that platform, but when YouTube deleted the video on their platform, I attempted to share it in the Coronavirus thread (https://tinyurl.com/ukhlabh), and it ultimately led to my account termination on Dailymotion.

See below the working copy of the video deemed a threat by both YouTube and Dailymotion.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Screen65

JOHN C ODDITY FINALLY HAS A WORKING COPY OF THIS INCONVENIENT (to the Ministry of Truth) VIDEO, HERE: Bitchute link We are Many They are few
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:21 pm

markwilson wrote:Thought I would share this here since Dailymotion terminated my account over the below video. I had only ever posted one other video to that platform, but when YouTube deleted the video on their platform, I attempted to share it in the Coronavirus thread (https://tinyurl.com/ukhlabh), and it ultimately led to my account termination on Dailymotion.

See below the working copy of the video deemed a threat by both YouTube and Dailymotion.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 5 Screen65

JOHN C ODDITY FINALLY HAS A WORKING COPY OF THIS INCONVENIENT (to the Ministry of Truth) VIDEO, HERE: Bitchute link We are Many They are few

Thank you, link passed on
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:29 am

Where is the first (fantastic) footage from please? I'm being asked.

It looks and sounds like france. Not many yellow vests apparent, any clues please?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 13, 2020 5:22 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri May 29, 2020 8:47 pm

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Center Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:35 am

Truth Center
Truth Center

http://www.truthcenterresearch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:36 pm

Follow the Shekels. The first one lays out some interesting numbers.

Big Tech Floods House Judiciary with Cash as Committee Intensifies Antitrust Review

Gaetz: ‘Congress Will Not Do Anything on Big Tech Because Congress Is Bought Off by Big Tech’

[edit] Jim Jordan, explaining there aren't enough laws on the books to prosecute the crimes of big tech, while he receives gifts from them, but they're "working on it. We’re working on it right now with folks in the Senate. Josh Hawley is working on that. Our staff is working with Senate staff on that issue. What is the way? What’s the best way to structure that language? We’re looking at that.”

Tucker Carlson to Rep. Jim Jordan on Google: ‘Why Do You Think They Would Give You Money and Why Would You Take It?’

Nice to know Nanci Pelosi cashed-in to the tune of 6 million on Amazon stock purchased, and timed, based on insider trading knowledge. Hey guys, let's have a plague that will drive billion$ to Bezos and million$ to Pelosi, as people become earnest to get some things they can't otherwise get locally because of our scamdemic machinations. https://tinyurl.com/y4hm8znk

Jim Jordan will start "working on it" right away.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:08 am

"The examples cited by the Guardian appear extreme in their language, and are qualified as 'apparently threats' – these are cited in detail, and, according to the report, appear in comments on a plethora of topics, such as controversies surrounding race, coronavirus, and antisemitism [of course!]. But Google has also been spying on and reporting to the authorities users who appeared to be in mental distress, indicating suicidal thoughts or intent to commit self-harm." (emphasis added)

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
The police.
The police who?
The police who only care for you, and Google indicated to us that you may be suicidal. Do you have any guns in the house?

Internal Google “investigative unit” voluntarily gives “far-right” users’ YouTube and Gmail data to police
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:27 am

Something to ponder.

Aether...the 5th element:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sXyflkVMaLNy/?list=notifications&randomize=false
markwilson
markwilson

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:25 pm

markwilson wrote:Something to ponder.

Aether...the 5th element:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sXyflkVMaLNy/?list=notifications&randomize=false

Very interesting although a little light on information. Tantalising I would say, thanks.

There's a copy of the book mentioned on archive.org;

Electrodynamic wave-theory of physical forces ... announcing the discovery of the physical cause of magnetism, of electrodynamic action, and of universal gravitation
by See, T. J. J. (Thomas Jefferson Jackson), b. 1866

https://archive.org/details/cu31924012325399/page/n5/mode/2up

I'm only a couple of pages in but it looks readable.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next