IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tartaria and mud floods

+17
DISSIDENT
colander bowl
nowhereelsetogo
Lingua Veritas
siriusrising
StillWakingUp
Standswithmic
kamalzack
Shmack_1
INERT
BosnianFlatearther
MaryMoon
Schpankme
Realearth
Admin
Alpha
superuserdo
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tartaria and mud floods - Page 2 Empty Re: Tartaria and mud floods

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:25 am

This mind. Unveiled channel has Some of the best tartaria stuff I've seen
https://youtu.be/Tm5i1lT5hkg

Standswithmic

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:50 pm

This is some shit y'all gotta see
https://youtu.be/jKQvBOhSm6s

Standswithmic

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:52 pm

https://youtu.be/Cls2c6hCty8
Flat earth British rocks the Tartaria shit too. I grew up in Zion Illinois. He says there was a whole town somewhere called Zion that were all flat earthers... Wild

Standswithmic

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:04 am

https://rumble.com/vm0mf7-the-lost-history-of-earth-full-5-hour-documentary-by-ewaranon-mirrored.html

Standswithmic

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:37 pm

Standswithmic wrote:https://rumble.com/vm0mf7-the-lost-history-of-earth-full-5-hour-documentary-by-ewaranon-mirrored.html

I love the synchronicity of this universe. I literally just discovered parts 1 and 2 of volume 2 of this series last night and it's one of the most thought provoking documentaries I have ever seen. I ended up watching one part of volume 1 too but having them altogether is perfect.

For some reason your link isn't playing but there is a mirror here that is working:

Volume 2 part 1:

Volume 2 part 2:

If anybody can find more of volume 2, please let me know. I need to see the rest!! I have no idea who this guy is. All I can find are his mirrored videos.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:04 pm

Deleted by user.

Last edited by Xander on Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xander

Standswithmic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:37 pm

This is a really interesting video essay with a Tartarian theory and talks about us living in an actor based reality. I think in broad-strokes it is probably correct. I think we probably assign too much to being Tartarian when they may not be. In this space things are described as being Tartarian or Phoenician but nothing else. I suspect there were more cultures than these.

Last edited by Xander on Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xander

BreezusChrist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:24 pm

Is there any place local to the CONUS that was buried in the mud flood?  I've read about the areas by Turkey but those are out of reach for me.  

Digging up a buried town would be exciting and the fame of finding an intact town like Pompeii would pay for the dig.    

I'm in MI and in 'nearby scale' is Mystery Hill in Onstead, MI.  Link below.  The Hill happens to be for sale.  

The question is are the managers of the Hill marketing gimmicks or could thre be a mystery; perhaps an ancient machine is buried under the hill?  Possibly old Vimana technology.

http://www.mysteryhillirishhills.com/

colander bowl

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWakingUp Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:33 pm

Accidentally found this video.

StillWakingUp

Xander and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:19 am

StillWakingUp wrote:Accidentally found this video.
Great video

Standswithmic

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:41 am

https://youtu.be/6gxCT-U7A_A
Cores of pure selenium... Aka old new York buildings are conductors?

Standswithmic

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:18 pm

Standswithmic wrote:https://rumble.com/vm0mf7-the-lost-history-of-earth-full-5-hour-documentary-by-ewaranon-mirrored.html

This may be one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. This guy is fantastic at putting all the pieces together. The way he explains the astronomical clock in Prague with flat earth is just mind-blowing. I can't wait for part 3 of volume 2!

Thanks for sharing.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWakingUp Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:04 am

Xander wrote:This may be one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. This guy is fantastic at putting all the pieces together. The way he explains the astronomical clock in Prague with flat earth is just mind-blowing. I can't wait for part 3 of volume 2!

Thanks for sharing.

I fear that ewaranon's videos might be controlled opposition disinformation, not sure though.
He(she) has flashing images of butterfly in his(her) video.
And butterflies are known to be the symbol of MK-Ultra brainwashing.

StillWakingUp

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:34 pm

StillWakingUp wrote:
I fear that ewaranon's videos might be controlled opposition disinformation, not sure though.
He(she) has flashing images of butterfly in his(her) video.
And butterflies are known to be the symbol of MK-Ultra brainwashing.

It's certainly possible. I didn't notice any butterfly imagery but I'm guessing it was subliminal. I don't necessarily believe it all, although it does wrap things up very nicely. I'm still not completely convinced the earth is projected on the moon which would make this video wrong, but I won't dismiss it without more evidence.

I do find it curious that several people are finding similar information at the same time. The 1000 years of missing history is popping up on all kinds of channels - even Clif High mentioned it without mention of anything Tartaria. It could be a white-hat releasing info, it could be revelation of method or it could be complete disinfo. It could also be a process of universal consciousness waking us up - almost like the 100th monkey effect. Who knows? It's all part of our journey of discovery.

Xander

Standswithmic and StillWakingUp like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:25 pm

I was out walking the other day near my house (i'm in the country) and just saw an odd flint on the ground. Picked it up and the more I looked at it, the more it looked like a heart. I noticed it because it was broken open and hollow. The inside looked very different from the flint shell.

I think if I had not watched some random video which included stuff about fossilised organic remains, I wouldn't have really noticed it.

Tartaria and mud floods - Page 2 Flint110
Tartaria and mud floods - Page 2 Flint210
Tartaria and mud floods - Page 2 Flint310
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Standswithmic and colander bowl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:03 pm

Is anybody else getting suspicious of Jon Levi? Last week he did a video where he was out driving and he was 33 miles away from such a place and in his last video he mentioned the phoenix rising which is occult freemasonic symbology. I'm aware that his name in numerology is also 33.

It may be nothing, but these people love to flaunt these things in plain sight.

EDIT: Just thought I'd add the videos so you can see what I mean.

Jon's 33 miles reference is mentioned around the 10 minute mark:

And his phoenix may rise mention is around the 40 second mark in this one:

I really don't want to be one of these people that is suspicious of everything but it's hard not to be in this world. Once you know the references they almost literally leap out at you!

Last edited by Xander on Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xander

nowhereelsetogo and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:09 pm

I started getting suspicious because of the flood (ho ho) of incredible photographs that appeared supporting alternative history.
Hundreds if not thousands suddenly appear in a relatively short time span, but from where?
Anyone know?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:37 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:I started getting suspicious because of the flood (ho ho) of incredible photographs that appeared supporting alternative history.
Hundreds if not thousands suddenly appear in a relatively short time span, but from where?
Anyone know?

I agree. There's something fishy with it all. I think a lot of it is true, but my suspicion is that it was all leaked to distract us from what is going on in our current time. What better way to distract everybody with something that we'll never know and never be able to prove. All we can know is that all our history is a lie and is probably inverted in some way. When this actor-based reality started is a mystery.

Having said all that, it is still a topic I'm fascinated by because who doesn't want to have a better idea of their true history? I think it's worthy of investigation as long as we keep our eye on the ball of our current time. It's given me a new interest and love for architecture which I was completely blind to/uninterested in until I discovered this area.

Xander

MMDC and nowhereelsetogo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by siriusrising Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:15 am

INERT wrote:Here is an interesting eye opener:

The subject is further studied by many other researchers:

I would also include Michelle Gibson among the notable researchers in this field:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michelle+gibson

siriusrising

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:01 pm

Thanks for the responses everyone. I've got some catching up to do on here for sure because it's been a minute since I last visited this forum.

I'll give my thoughts after I've caught up..

Have a great day everyone.

superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:12 pm

Xander wrote:Is anybody else getting suspicious of Jon Levi? Last week he did a video where he was out driving and he was 33 miles away from such a place and in his last video he mentioned the phoenix rising which is occult freemasonic symbology. I'm aware that his name in numerology is also 33.

It may be nothing, but these people love to flaunt these things in plain sight.

EDIT: Just thought I'd add the videos so you can see what I mean.

Jon's 33 miles reference is mentioned around the 10 minute mark:

And his phoenix may rise mention is around the 40 second mark in this one:

I really don't want to be one of these people that is suspicious of everything but it's hard not to be in this world. Once you know the references they almost literally leap out at you!

https://youtu.be/YLNBV8ydIOI

Standswithmic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingua Veritas Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:06 am

The issues with Tartaria and Mudflood aren't that Tartaria does not appear to exist... as it indeed does, nor that there is no evidence for an erosion-like effect on a number of structures in various places. The issues are, like Flat Earth 7 years ago, a number of bad actors, intent on controlling the narrative, have put often misleading labels on observable phenomenon, and (unfortunately) do not seem to know much about building design and possibilities when they find a structure that APPEARS to be "Mudflooded". They will often claim many structures sank to some degree... that tells me they've never even been in a 2 bedroom house that has sank a few inches in one corner. It is terrifically noticeable and often threatens the structural integrity. Also, a flood of mud would need to be level, but most examples of theirs are on a grade... sometimes a very steep one. They claim basements were supposed to be first level when every design element screams "basement". They (guy like John Levi, Martin Liedke, and Phillip Druzinin) are the alt history equivalents of Mark Sargent, Robbie Davidson, and Rob Skiba... bits of fact mixed with lots of manure. Their free energy claims get even more bizarre when you get to more anonymous posters (BIG RED FLAG) like "Ewaranon" and his insane claims of parts of old buildings being components of energy harnessing devices. Anyone who understands man understands that man never tends to give away anything of value that can be used to control.

Concerning Tartaria... the area ("territory" sounds like "tartary"), where this great kingdom is said to have been is, mostly, a wasteland with no known remnants of civilization and infrastructure. The only thing more difficult that building up infrastructure is destroying it. Not a good sign. And, really... Russia and Russians are clearly pushing this from early on... if you want to know what Russia and their government is up to check out "New Lies for Old" or "The Perestroika Deception", both by Anatoly Golitsyn

Lingua Veritas

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:11 pm

https://youtu.be/rmygOvuKXlQ

Standswithmic

CajunPie and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:26 pm

Hey Guys, I just saw this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ta6knsCcauJf/

So this is apparently how it was all done (built) including the pyramids!

Q) Why all the lies?

They're hiding something on a mammoth scale!

I think our whole world was probably manufactured.
superuserdo
superuserdo

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:14 pm

Lingua Veritas wrote:The issues with Tartaria and Mudflood aren't that Tartaria does not appear to exist... as it indeed does, nor that there is no evidence for an erosion-like effect on a number of structures in various places. The issues are, like Flat Earth 7 years ago, a number of bad actors, intent on controlling the narrative, have put often misleading labels on observable phenomenon, and (unfortunately) do not seem to know much about building design and possibilities when they find a structure that APPEARS to be "Mudflooded". They will often claim many structures sank to some degree... that tells me they've never even been in a 2 bedroom house that has sank a few inches in one corner. It is terrifically noticeable and often threatens the structural integrity. Also, a flood of mud would need to be level, but most examples of theirs are on a grade... sometimes a very steep one. They claim basements were supposed to be first level when every design element screams "basement". They (guy like John Levi, Martin Liedke, and Phillip Druzinin) are the alt history equivalents of Mark Sargent, Robbie Davidson, and Rob Skiba... bits of fact mixed with lots of manure. Their free energy claims get even more bizarre when you get to more anonymous posters (BIG RED FLAG) like "Ewaranon" and his insane claims of parts of old buildings being components of energy harnessing devices. Anyone who understands man understands that man never tends to give away anything of value that can be used to control.

Concerning Tartaria... the area ("territory" sounds like "tartary"), where this great kingdom is said to have been is, mostly, a wasteland with no known remnants of civilization and infrastructure. The only thing more difficult that building up infrastructure is destroying it. Not a good sign. And, really... Russia and Russians are clearly pushing this from early on... if you want to know what Russia and their government is up to check out "New Lies for Old" or "The Perestroika Deception", both by Anatoly Golitsyn

I can't disagree with anything you said. We're being lied to again by disinfo agents. I think Ewar is the most trustworthy of the lot however. He's come out in the last couple of days and shat on pretty much everything he has done. He's found gaping holes in the Tartaria/mudflood theories and rightly laments the term 'Tartaria' to describe it which really annoyed me as a naming convention roo. This video is him explaining why he disowns most of his previous work:

And this is him taking a new direction:

Having said all that, I still think there are grains of truth to it all and as Ewar said, the onus is on those that make the hypothesis to back them up with actual evidence - otherwise they are meaningless. He credits the Flat Earth community for being able to prove what they say and he wants to apply that level of rigour to the study of our hidden history.

EDIT: I would still thoroughly recommend everybody watches all of Ewar's previous work as I think it is valuable in giving insights, inflaming the imagination and gives areas for in depth exploration - such as can we harness energy from the aether? A lot of the ideas can be tested and be either verified or disproven. We have to also look where our controllers are not pointing to.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum