IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODD Controlled Ops TV

+25
Dabbin Good
tristancobane
Zebra2374
Jinzo
Torus_Ouroboros
markwilson
jim_giraffe
irie
eekamouse
TruthNinjaLinney
lotuseater
AJRas
theJopket
RickFE
Skywalker
Mar L
Realearth
Muahahazz
FL@T-E@RTH
RelearningLogic
csp
vortexpuppy
Schpankme
Admin
jayd
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 3 Empty Re: ODD Controlled Ops TV

Post by Admin Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:38 am

I agree completely that it is an unproductive and negative form of activism. I have seen Infinite Plane Society and others giving $6.66 superchat donations saying "Earth is Flat!" thus associating Satanism/evil/religion/bullshit in with the message. This is a perfect example of how controlled opposition comes in to co-opt a movement and steer it into a negative direction (all the while duping many into thinking they are somehow helping the cause by obnoxiously spamming someone elses live chat).
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:13 am

RickFE wrote:Here is superstar ODD's youtube profile. 15 years in the music business....yup had to put that in after people were saying your music is a little to produced.....Or is it auto toned in a studio production. Anyone can sing with a studio. Just look at Glee. Or that movie with the Australian comediane. Rebel Wilson in Pitch Perfect......how ironic right. Her singing voice is American, but you can hardly understand her once the music stops.....Yup ODD is showing his colors. 24/7 stream is just the icing on the cake. Wonder how many days he will keep it up? Think its been at least 4 days now that I noticed.

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 3 Oddclo10

The auto-tune software plug-in has been around for years, meaning you can fine tune to perfect pitch any vocal recording, they even now have a hardware version that tracks 'live' which so many so called music artists are using at their concerts, because a studio produced album never used to sound the same when you went to a concert to see them perform it 'live'.

ODD is a joke., any monkey can program (quantization is the key of beat programming), or even sample a beat, trim up the EQ, add a bit of compression and FX, hit a few keys (major/minor triads, chords etc) for a simple melody, basslines are even easier, and then rap over top. (the only part which requires any creativity)

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:47 am

Received from ODD today:

ODD here what's up, man? Just letting you know I would love to play more Eric Dubay videos on my 24 7 stream. I have the one I made of your interview in it and when I'm there I make sure no one trashes you. Still nothing but respect from me for waking me up. Just thought I'd let you know that my channel is ED friendly. I know we have our differences. Also, have you seen the Flat Earth Chat party? I was wondering your opinion on it because I don't really want to make FE look bad. You know? Hit me back. Much love.

My response:

Hey ODD, thanks for the message. I give everyone permission to use any/all of my content however they see fit to help spread the good word, so feel free to do so. I'm glad to hear you "don't really want to make FE look bad," but your 180 degree turn regarding shills in the movement is contributing to that. You were correct when you called Pat's non-sense a "shit show" but now you've retracted that, claim Mark, Pat and others are doing lots of good for the movement, and come out against me and my stance on these obvious shills. You have called people "Dubay dick-riders" for supporting me, and claimed that my pointing out disinformation in the movement as counter-productive. Mark Sargent claiming the Moon is a hologram and the Earth is heated by unknown processes underneath the Earth is counter-productive. My calling out his bullshit is not. Patricia Steere doing interviews with masked morons providing disinfo is counter-productive, my pointing out the shill infiltration of the movement is not:

Now you've teamed up with 32nd degree Freemason IPS. IPS, Infinite Plane Society, has gained a rapid following of over 5,000 in a month, associates with all the usual shills such as Patricia, Mark, Jeran, Bob, etc., admits to being a 32nd degree Mason (but lies that he is/can be an "ex-Mason"), calls me a "Nazi" and constantly diverts from the Jews by claiming it's the Jesuits or a "hydra," and has fallaciously named his channel after an unknowable piece of disinfo, namely that the Earth is an "infinite" plane. He has also been spreading a rumor for the past month that I was dead. He outright lied and obfuscated when asked his age and other direct questions by Del in this video.

IPS is a Freemason, confirmed liar, and clearly the next new agent coming in to attempt to co-opt the FE movement. I have seen Infinite Plane Society and others giving $6.66 superchat donations saying "Earth is Flat!" thus associating Satanism/evil/religion/bullshit in with the message. This is a perfect example of how controlled opposition comes in to co-opt a movement and steer it into a negative direction (all the while duping many into thinking they are somehow helping the cause by obnoxiously spamming someone elses live chat). I don't find this productive at all. The people in the chat are annoyed and confused. The message they are left with is that flat Earthers are a crazy cult-group of people with nothing better to do than take-over other people's live chats.

Del from Beyond the Imaginary Curve, along with Gav, Vortex Puppy, John Smith and others have been showing REAL ACTIVISM that works and I support them. I have made a video called "How to Awaken People to Flat Earth," and I support the methods described there and in "Operation Spread Flat Earth Truth." I do not support corralling hundreds of flat-Earthers and then impotently having them spam people day in and day out. This is only helping contribute to the negative and cultish image of FE which the public already assumes. If you really want to stop making FE look bad, then I recommend you stop associating with and defending known shills and go back to calling them out like you used to. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:53 am

Absolutely BRILLIANT
TruthNinjaLinney
TruthNinjaLinney

http:// https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEL4FdZLCoGnu18rkg0M1g

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:43 am

ODD's response:

Ahhh. I'm about Flat Earth Unity brotha. I know we don't see eye to eye on that. Anyway, I was under ATTACK from IFERS for a few weeks. It was brutal. Pissed me off. Sorry dude. and I'm a real activist. Just wanted your opinion, thanks.

So, my detailed message had no effect on him whatsoever. He's all about "Flat Earth Unity," which is a code-word for pretending the mother of all conspiracies has NO SHILLS infiltrating the movement. If you believe the biggest conspiracy in history has no controlled opposition honey-potting the half-awake sheeple, I hear there is a whole FE conference for people like that! For those of you intelligent enough to realize people like Mark, Patricia and IPS are shills, there is IFERS - the genuine opposition.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:27 am

"Under attack for a few weeks"... choice words for the guy who wrote a rap song about shills, and now he's playing nice with those same shills. Then expects us not to demand answers for this sudden 180? Absurdity at it's finest.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:30 am

Exactly. ODD Hypocrisy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:44 am

Admin wrote:
ODD Hypocrisy

"Useful idiots"
These people have a common bond beyond the subject matter at hand and unaware of the ultimate agenda; they are the pawns.

"Controlled Opposition"
They will claim to be"leaders" who arrive on the scene almost out of nowhere, offering half-truths, while they direct their followers to the Hamster wheel.

"Shills"
Professionals who engage in deception by personally endorsing the hoax or fraud as an authoritative figure, when in fact they are being paid for their services.

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 am

Admin wrote:
ODD responded:

People have been sending me a link to your website with me shown as a sex offender
it's not true
The mug shot is real and from a DUI charge from 5 years ago

As far as the FE conference
I was invited by Celebrate Truth (Robbie Davidson) and I agreed
Didn't know any other info on who'd be there at that point. I'm not getting paid. In fact I am paying for my hotel room and plane ticket just to do the hour presentation and only because I believe in operation spread flat earth truth.
Peace, ODD.

In this recent video, we have Math Powerland explaining how ODD and Mark Sargent are liars and not to be trusted with providing flat Earth Truths.  Math goes on to describe the ODD conviction for Sexual Offender Rap Sheet, which occurred at about age 17, and further states, that ODD is "probably" working with the Controlled Opposition, like Infinite Plane Society, to have his Criminal Record expunged.

ODD: Matthew Aaron Procella

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:04 am

ODD Reality: Registered Flat Earth Sex Offender Exposed
video by Wesson Smith
youtube /WWtwudau1us (removed)

Part of the discussion, was that ODD admitted to being charged under the follow Law (Title 18 Criminal Code § 18-3-402  Sexual assault) within The State Of Colorado.  This means that ODD lied yet again about what actually happened, in that his original claim stated he (ODD) was 17 years old and Sexual assaulted a 30 year old women.  As we cut to the chase and read the two pertinent sections (1:d, 1:e) below, we find the ODD (actor) was the one 25 - 30 years of age, and the victim was about 15 years of age, but less than 17.  Could he have also lied about the Gender at the time of the Sexual Assault?

The question then needs to be asked:  Who and WHY, is ODD being promoted as one of the the premier "content creators" for flat Earth?

ODD (content creator) is the hand-picked fruit of the poisonous tree, giving him three uses:
  to make flat Earth the subject of ridicule,
  to disenfranchise flat Earth followers,
  to provide indoctrinated Ballers with distractions and talking points.

Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18 Criminal Code § 18-3-402  Sexual assault

(1) Any actor who knowingly inflicts sexual intrusion or sexual penetration on a victim commits sexual assault if:

(a) The actor causes submission of the victim by means of sufficient consequence reasonably calculated to cause submission against the victim's will;  or

(b) The actor knows that the victim is incapable of appraising the nature of the victim's conduct;  or

(c) The actor knows that the victim submits erroneously, believing the actor to be the victim's spouse;  or

(d) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is less than fifteen years of age and the actor is at least four years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the victim;  or

(e) At the time of the commission of the act, the victim is at least fifteen years of age but less than seventeen years of age and the actor is at least ten years older than the victim and is not the spouse of the victim;  or

(f) The victim is in custody of law or detained in a hospital or other institution and the actor has supervisory or disciplinary authority over the victim and uses this position of authority to coerce the victim to submit, unless the act is incident to a lawful search;  or

(g) The actor, while purporting to offer a medical service, engages in treatment or examination of a victim for other than a bona fide medical purpose or in a manner substantially inconsistent with reasonable medical practices;  or

(h) The victim is physically helpless and the actor knows the victim is physically helpless and the victim has not consented.

ref:  codes.findlaw.com/co/title-18-criminal-code/co-rev-st-sect-18-3-402.html

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:03 am

Is that a 33rd Freemason t-shirt?  Exclamation Red Alert, All Hands on Deck!  Exclamation  For real though who wears a shirt like that when being interviewed by the media? I think we already know the answer to that. He moves and sits like a crackhead. Never seen him before, no clue why he's there. But if there's one thing that the insider group of shills/cointelpro/capitalists/profiteers love to do is throw new faces into the crowd.

"Yo, take the heat off me for a bit and distract these idiots for a while."

As a side note. There's a trend of these insiders jerking each other off in an attempt to validate one another as "genuine" or "real". Beware.

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 3 C3QvmRV
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by eekamouse Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 pm

odd reallity trash talk ifers in the comments on a einar kuusk youtube vid (comment altso hearted by einar, just saying)

ODD Reality
ODD Reality
för 1 dag sedan (redigerad)
Well to be fair, this is the biggest lie we know of. It's not suppose to be a magical cakewalk with bubblegum and sunshine. It's very sinister and even a large portion of flat earthers really don't get how serious this all is. We have a whole ocean of sleepwalkers including friends and family. If you make it passed that, we have the media and schools (both strictly for hardcore programming). If you make it passed that, We have FES as a decoy to turn people off. If you make it passed that, we have IFERS to actively fracture and divide. If you make it passed that you have paid trolls constantly working against you and your life. If you make it passed that, you have psychotic people trying to infiltrate your personal life and appear to be friendly and awake, but nope. It goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

"Only the strong come along for the ride" - ODD TV (Illusions)
eekamouse
eekamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 am

eekamouse wrote:
odd reallity trash talk ifers in the comments
on a einar kuusk youtube vid (comment altso hearted by einar, just saying)

ODD Reality
We have FES as a decoy to turn people off
we have IFERS to actively fracture and divide

It was known from day one, that the man calling himself ODD was a convicted pervert who now aligns himself with FE Controlled Ops.

This is part of the Controlled Ops strategy:
o Vilify Eric Dubay
o Do not participate on IFERS
o Recruit video production talent to charge people for flat Earth content
o Promote State Sponsored Religion (fiction) in conjunction with flat Earth
o Continue to spin half-truths about the flat Earth making it the subject of ridicule
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

ODD Controlled Ops TV - Page 3 Empty ODD Controlled Ops TV

Post by eekamouse Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:48 am

but einar is a member right? so i wonder why he wuld agree on it.
eekamouse
eekamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by irie Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:01 am

Just wanted to add my frustrating experience dealing with the ODD livestream moderators. I don't follow flat earth news constantly so I wasn't aware that they were already on the shill list.

The ODD livestream mods are banning anyone who has an "out of the box" idea that doesn't conform with mainstream religion. No chat rules were ever broken by anyone (never cussing or spamming), the mods only reason was they just don't like my/others points of view. Christian ideas of Jesus and what God is are free to be promoted on the livestream, (often by the moderators themselves).  Any idea that challenges those beliefs were immediately banned without warning even though they were stated in a respectful manner.

Not only are they banning people with spiritual beliefs that don't align with the christian narrative but are also banning people for saying jews control the world. The ODD mods are censoring ideas simply so that no free thinking can take place on their chat between flat-earthers. So the conversations remain at a very basic level or not even at all. Attempting to funnel all the flat-earthers over to christianity as another form of thought control.

After the first annoying day dealing with them I wanted to check back again the next day to see if this moderator was a lone wolf or if this is the standard practice there. Unfortunately the next day the same thing happened again with different mods and I saw it happen to multiple other flat-earthers in just the short time I was there, not just an isolated incident.

My comment that got banned was "I believe god is also the devil because if a supernatural being is "everything" then it would want to purposely cause all of this confusion to create a sense of separation for itself from itself." Another banned comment from someone else was "Heaven and Hell don't exist, they are just ideas used to control people's actions." Another person was afraid to state their opinion to people who were talking about jesus and praying to god, saying "I'd give my opinion on religion but it would be viewed as trolling here." And another person, I didn't see this person's original comment that they made on a previous day but they were also complaining about the mods banning people unfairly saying something along the line of "I am a new flat-earther but you are not welcoming at all... some community you have here"  And yet another person was banned for talking about Jews controlling the world.

Including me, that is 5 different people (flat-earthers even) that were having problems with the mods banning people without cause, that I saw in just my few hours there in chat. I can't speak to the content of the video because I had it on mute, just wanted to engage in some live conversations with other flat-earthers, unfortunately ODD prevents any deeper conversations from taking place on their livestream.

Last edited by irie on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:05 am

irie wrote:Just wanted to add my frustrating experience dealing with the ODD livestream moderators. I don't follow flat earth news constantly so I wasn't aware that they were already on the shill list.

The ODD livestream mods are banning anyone who has an "out of the box" idea that doesn't conform with mainstream religion. No chat rules were ever broken by anyone (never cussing or spamming), the mods only reason was they just don't like my/others points of view. Christian ideas of Jesus and what God is are free to be promoted on the livestream, (often by the moderators themselves).  Any idea that challenges those beliefs were immediately banned without warning even though they were stated in a respectful manner.

Not only are they banning people with spiritual beliefs that don't align with the christian narrative but are also banning people for saying jews control the world. The ODD mods are censoring ideas simply so that no free thinking can take place on their chat between flat-earthers. So the conversations remain at a very basic level or not even at all. Attempting to funnel all the flat-earthers over to christianity as another form of thought control.

After the first annoying day dealing with them I wanted to check back again the next day to see if this moderator was a lone wolf or if this is the standard practice there. Unfortunately the next day the same thing happened again with different mods and I saw it happen to multiple other flat-earthers in just the short time I was there, not just an isolated incident.
 My comment that got banned was "I believe god is also the devil because if a supernatural being is "everything" then it would want to purposely cause all of this confusion to create a sense of separation for itself from itself." Another banned comment from someone else was "Heaven and Hell don't exist, they are just ideas used to control people's actions." Another person was afraid to state their opinion to people who were talking about jesus and praying to god saying "I'd give my opinion on religion but it would be viewed as trolling here." And another person, I didn't see this person's original comment that they made on a previous day but they were also complaining about the mods banning people unfairly saying something along the line of "I am a new flat-earther but you are not welcoming at all... some community you have here"  And yet another person was banned for talking about Jews controlling the world.

Including me, that is 5 different people (flat-earthers even) that were having problems with the mods banning people without cause, that I saw in just my few hours there in chat. I can't speak to the content of the video because I had it on mute, just wanted to engage in some live conversations with other flat-earthers, unfortunately ODD prevents any deeper conversations from taking place on their livestream.

That's very interesting indeed.  Thanks so much for sharing your experience.  The FE Shill Fest conference that ODD is headlining is full of (and being organized by) flat Earth Christians like Robbie Davidson, Paster Odel, Rob Skiba and others.  There is clearly a controlled opposition push to mix flat Earth with religion which is why we have a strict policy against it here on IFERS.  Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:05 am

Has ODD Hypocrisy turned his 180 into a 360 or just going from double to triple-agent?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:02 am

Admin wrote:Has ODD Hypocrisy turned his 180 into a 360 or just going from double to triple-agent?

I think Mark and Patricia are too far compromised and they need to offload ODD from their shit show so they can try to catch the folks fleeing from the camp after MGTV's video.

ODD supported and stood up for Mark and Patricia recently, now he says he NEVER trusted them. lol!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by eekamouse Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:38 am

Admin wrote:Has ODD Hypocrisy turned his 180 into a 360 or just going from double to triple-agent?

sounds to me like hes trying out the 'fe is a psyop card' there is alot of 'whats going on here' feel to the vid rather then 'exposeing the shills'.
(or meby what im picking up is hes guilt after haveing lied infront of everyone, im not sure. But i dont think it was made whit the intentions of exposeing the fe shills, and sounds like hes trying to stick to a more they are agents path. And by throwing eric in at the end im sure he want to put them in the same agent basket)

Lets also note that einar and odd almost at the same time desided to 'take a break' or 'slow down fe content'. And for seemingly similar resons

and like csp said ppl are fleeing and there is a crowd control going on so if someone culd expose odd and send ppl to eric and ifers, now is probly a good time.

Last edited by eekamouse on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
eekamouse
eekamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:05 pm

in odds latest team switch video , he claims he was paying his own way to the conference - but 6 months prior he told me robbie davidson was paying all the presenters costs - moar lies from this tool

https://imgur.com/a/wTwCy

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:40 pm

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:04 am

Here we have ODD promoting Crrow777, who gained a cult following after he posted a YouTube video showing the Moon Strobing (Lunar Wave); yet he nor no anyone else could replicate it. Crrow777 claims he like ODD was banned from YouTube, yet they gained support by sending their subs over to their backup channel, which still contains all the same videos that supposedly got them banned from YouTube.

What was the gist of this video? That they don't need YouTube if you will pay them to have Secure Server Content from their own Website.

ODDcast #6 | Crrow777

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 am

Admin wrote:"The FE Shill Fest conference that ODD is headlining is full of (and being organized by) flat Earth Christians like Robbie Davidson, Paster Odel, Rob Skiba and others.  There is clearly a controlled opposition push to mix flat Earth with religion which is why we have a strict policy against it here on IFERS." (emphasis mine)

1) ODD crimped their style a little bit right before Shillfest (big smile). It was amusing watching the Toxic Twins forced to give him that flattie award anyway. I bet that bugged them to no end (really big smile).

2) Boy, if this didn't play out at Shillfest! "There is clearly a controlled opposition push to mix flat Earth with religion...." I can't prove it but I'm going with Rick Hummer as ranking officer on the ground from what I saw of the conference. Coincidentally, he appears to be the ranking guy in FECORE, Inc, since he's the point of contact with the outfit handling the paperwork for the creation of the opposition's 501(c)(3), not the President and Chairman, Mike Cavanaugh.

Good call, Eric, back in October. I was wondering leading up to it just how much of the Jesus meme would be allowed. It was worse than I had imagined.

In my estimation, any hope of having a legitimate conference would have to be controlled with the same "strict policy against it [as] here on IFERS." All speakers vetted and agreeing to not invoke the name of their god, holy book, etc, during their allocated time speaking. And if they don't have anything meaningful to discuss outside of their religion, they have nothing to add anyway and shouldn't be given the podium to waste the time of those who are opposed to their Bible/Koran/Kabbalah/Book-of-Mormon religious beliefs.

It's a historic conundrum; even a guy like Thomas Paine, who decimated the Bible as any kind of reliable historical document in Age of Reason, was a globite in his day claiming the sun "88 million" miles away in the same book, no doubt the prevailing opinion of his day. And since that theme is present in some books written on the subject, in which the author had discovered the proofs of the plane and wrote of those proofs, invariably some authors used/use the Bible stories as a crutch in support of their conclusions.

Edward Hendrie is a classic modern example in his book, The Greatest Lie on Earth: Proof That Our World Is Not a Moving Globe. I thoroughly enjoyed much of the read, but the religious aspect was present throughout, which greatly diminished its value in my opinion.

Rambled enough, cheers
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next