IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Smoky God

3 posters

Go down

The Smoky God Empty The Smoky God

Post by Haze Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:52 am

"He is the God who sits in the center, on the navel of the earth, and he is the interpreter of religion to all mankind." -- Plato.

Flat-Earthers may wish to acquaint themselves with 'The Smoky God' by Willis George Emerson, published in 1908. Exponents of the Hollow Earth are well versed in this story. It tells of a Norseman called Olaf Jansen and his father Jens, who sailed far beyond the 'North Wind' in 1829 to seek the fabled land of the gods, Odin and Thor. After surviving the 'Maelstrom' they finally found it! The "cradle of the human race."

Many of the anomalies witnessed by father and son on this Arctic voyage, were also recorded by Ross, Nansen, Amundsen and other polar explorers. According to Olaf, on the top of a high mountain, is the fountain-head of four mighty rivers, the Euphrates, the Pison, the Gihon and the Hiddekel, which divide and flow out in four directions. Fresh water icebergs form in the mouths of these rivers and are some fifteen to twenty miles wide.

Olaf described the people as being twelve to fourteen feet tall and having the longevity of the Patriarchs. He told of being taken overland at high speed to the city of "Eden" in a noiseless conveyance, which ran on a single iron rail in perfect balance. He deduced this vehicle was doubtless some contrivance which rendered the force of atmospheric pressure ineffectual, as if it were in a vacuum. This was at a time when we operated steam locomotives!

He saw some inexplicable device which they "hold communion with one another between the most distant parts of their country, on air currents." There were forests of mighty trees which made California's sequoia gigantea pale to insignificance, up to one thousand feet in height and a hundred and twenty feet in diameter. There were mammoths and gigantic birds with a thirty foot wing span and tortoise seven feet high.

On the return journey, Jens lost his life when their boat was capsized by an Antarctic iceberg and after being rescued, Olaf was certified insane in Stockholm for recounting this experience. He was incarcerated in an asylum for twenty-eight years. Olaf knew never to speak of it again, until he was on his deathbed, but he wanted the world to know about the "inner-earth."

Olaf said; "In concluding this history of my adventures, I wish to state that I firmly believe science is yet in its infancy concerning the cosmology of the earth. There is so much that is unaccounted for by the world's accepted knowledge of to-day, and will ever remain so until the land of "The Smoky God" is known and recognized by our geographers."

Hollow Earthers took this land in the far North to be accessed via a polar opening, but the legendary 'Land of Promise' may be on some other earthly plane, entered "through the swirling mist" as the Celts who ventured there said. Like a Bermuda Triangle type vortex. People who went through it in boats or planes and returned to tell the tale describe being enveloped in a 'green fog' and terrain they do not recognise and which shouldn't be there.

"The nights are never so dark at the Poles as in other regions, for the moon and stars seem to possess twice as much light and effulgence. In addition, there is a continuous light, the varied shades and play of which are amongst the strangest phenomena of nature." - Rambrosson's Astronomy.

Haze

http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The Smoky God Empty Re: The Smoky God

Post by Haze Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:14 pm

As a Hollow Earth convert, to the Flat Earth, I have found that most of the Earth's anomalies which led us to believe it was hollow can be transferred to the Flat Earth model, with only one glaring exception, that being, it is not a globe, but a plane of existence.

William Reed was the author of 'Phantom of the Poles' published in 1906, which covered in depth the strange anomalies found by Arctic explorers. Marshall B. Gardner wrote, " A Journey to the Earth's Interior. Or Have the Poles Really Been Discovered?" He detailed all the unusual flora and fauna found in the far north, tropical seeds, animals who breed there, a plethora of insects and driftwood... Why do many species migrate north for the winter? Because there is a veritable paradise beyond the North Pole. In 'The Hollow Earth' by Dr. Raymond Bernard, 1964, he examines everything from lost tribes to the true origin of UFO's. These books are worth a read, if only to get some background on what lies in the farthest Northern region. “I’d like to see that land beyond the Pole. That area beyond the Pole is the Center of the Great Unknown.” - Admiral Richard E, Byrd.

Haze

http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:33 am

Haze wrote:“I’d like to see that land beyond the Pole. That area beyond the Pole is the Center of the Great Unknown.” - Admiral Richard E, Byrd.

he was a freemason, so I won't trust anything about him and his missions.

wanna know what I think? the "invincible enemy" they wanted to defeat is nature itself: the "dome" is nothing more than the "melting" of the various elements, an impenetrable barrier, so I'm quite certain he was referring to that. none can see the "land beyond the pole" because there's probably none. then came the bullshits about aliens, secret nazi bases etc. all lies. as usual.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 am

Mr Hollow Earth gets some press on the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5211805/The-conspiracy-theorists-think-Earth-HOLLOW.html
CSI
CSI

Stephanie Campbell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum