IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Titanic Conspiracy Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Titanic Conspiracy Thread   - Page 2 Empty Re: The Titanic Conspiracy Thread

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Posted by csp on 06/29/2015
Sorry you are correct, I skimmed back and swear I read a different date!

EDIT: OK, it was actually 2 years after the sinking of the Titanic (1912)

EDIT2: To further clarify, I wasn't stating it didn't cause the creation of the IIP, but rather there were other pressing matters to deal with before that, e.g:

The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, largely in response to a series of financial panics, particularly a severe panic in 1907.

So we have Titanic, Fed, IIP.

EDIT: Perhaps we move these posts into a new thread under NWO section called "Titanic"? Trent did raise another valid avenue of discussion which plays into the mutli-faceted approach.

Last edited by Thinkforyourself on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Titanic Conspiracy Thread   - Page 2 Empty Re: The Titanic Conspiracy Thread

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/29/2015

Jun 29, 2015 11:18:54 GMT csp said:
Sorry you are correct, I skimmed back and swear I read a different date!

EDIT: OK, it was actually 2 years after the sinking of the Titanic (1912)

EDIT2: To further clarify, I wasn't stating it didn't cause the creation of the IIP, but rather there were other pressing matters to deal with before that, e.g:

The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, largely in response to a series of financial panics, particularly a severe panic in 1907.

So we have Titanic, Fed, IIP.

EDIT: Perhaps we move these posts into a new thread under NWO section called "Titanic"? Trent did raise another valid avenue of discussion which plays into the mutli-faceted approach.

Yes, you are definitely correct in saying that the Titanic hit 'two birds with one stone' for them. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by schpankme on 06/30/2015

Jun 29, 2015 11:12:38 GMT csp said:
I think the Titanic was a multi faceted approach, much like most "conspiracies"

www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1xni4f/did_jp_morgan_build_the_titanic_to_kill_off_the/

"There are also similarities between the size (800 ft long for Titan versus 882 ft 9 in long for the Titanic)..."

Titanic 882 ft 9 inches long [ 9 9 ]
8+8+2+9 = 27 [ 9 ]

"The Titanic .. struck an iceberg and sank near Newfoundland, killing 1550 people."
1+5+5+0 = [ 11 ]

9 = Fake News Event 
11 = Physical Assets involved

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by marleyites on 10/04/2015

Jun 29, 2015 12:07:34 GMT thinkforyourself said:
Yes, you are definitely correct in saying that the Titanic hit 'two birds with one stone' for them. 

It might be more than 2 birds with one stone.  I can't vouch for the accuracy of this ... 
because I only watched one video (but several times) of a British researcher giving a talk on this Titanic conspiracy topic.

Here's my remembering of this theory:

Two ships were built in Belfast. First the Olympic. Then the Titanic.
Olympic maiden voyage had run-in with Royal Navy ship.
They limped into port in England. Repaired enough to get to Belfast for the big repairs.
Royal Navy said the wreck was NOT their fault and would not pay to repair.
Olympic back in Belfast with big bills for repair.

About this time, Titanic coming ready for launch.

The names on the ships were switched at the yard in Belfast.
This was done to sail Olympic out as Titanic, then with one stone, many birds fall.

Insurance, control, fed reserve, etc.

One problem encountered was that the shipyard crew and ship crews knew what happened.
And they had big trouble getting enough crew to sail Titanic (was Olympic, but not repaired to safe standard).
Nobody would sail on that ship. [I don't remember if they sailed with skeleton crew or forced crew or what).

The plan was to take Titanic out and send her to the bottom of Davey Jones locker.

To avoid deaths, another ship was standing by to rescue passengers and crew as soon as she started sinking.
There was a color code for the distress flairs. red, white, blue maybe.

Another problem encountered upon the start of the sinking.  The rescue ship was off course (maybe was using ball earth map).
And didn't see the color flairs.
One more problem, was even another ship in the area, that the rescue ship thought was Titanic. 
So rescue ship is looking for red,white,blue flair while looking at ship they think is Titanic.
But Titanic is not the ship the rescue ship is looking at.
While rescue ship is looking at wrong ship, waiting for flairs, Titanic is flairing but not being seen by rescue.

This is also one reason why there were not enough lifeboats, as they believed the rescue ship would quickly ferry 
the passengers and crew.

In the meantime, Titanic (Olympic) sunk and the real Titanic lived on as Olympic for the rest of her life.

That's what I know about it. I have the vid saved on another computer and if I ever get it fixed, I can find the vid of the talk this fellow gave.

comment below the documentary:
ara Militello 1 month ago
+handygent45 Yes, and how ironic is it that the ship went down on April 15 
of all days of a month? A day people in America could do without 
because that's the day their pockets are pilfered of their hard earned and dearly needed earnings. 
The creatures who manipulate culture all over the world love to thumb their noses at the average 
people they are controlling in many ways and they do much of this thumb nosing in the movies 
they produce. As if they delight in laying out their plans in the public's face knowing not one of 
us is evil enough for our minds to work in the same way as their minds work to notice their hints beforehand.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2