IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

+49
Marshall96
James
Xander
k4t
Agenda2030
its_Goyim
Jadepurplelover
Bentramer81
RoxC
ConnorSingh
Hans
Shmack_1
Hauchfer
Lightning_Peasant
FiachraW
Ninja
Realearth
Just Vital
CSI
Real World
awakenedmack
tristancobane
markwilson
Phineas
elmagic
Spydaman
Ireckonso
FL@T-E@RTH
Nibbs Hackworth
bengbeng
fakenasa
Fred parsa
lotuseater
Devi Suprana
Schpankme
TruthNinjaLinney
Haze
Kostas
sircannonball
mitch
Admin
Beashambassador
biggambler
csp
George Tirebiter
lifeing
vortexkitten
regencybrougham
Thinkforyourself
53 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 6 Empty Re: Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun May 28, 2023 10:20 am

Constapated_Weiner_Dog wrote:I know he's Bill Hicks. But he's still doing something important. Pointing people in the right direction... Sure he's profiting off the populace not smart enough to come out of the echo chambers, but he's what starts the waking up of most people. I wouldn't be where I'm at without him. Sandy Hook sent him a message. Just in time too. I can see it in the man's eyes. He knows more than he can say. The second he says too much, they'll crucify his ass and he knows it.

So, you know he's BH, and then you go on to defend and promote him again.

Him being BH then becoming AJ is dark dark deception bordering on black magic.

He is doing something important, but it's not for us.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Lightning_Peasant likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 6 Empty Re: Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Post by Constapated_Weiner_Dog Wed May 31, 2023 4:06 am

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
Constapated_Weiner_Dog wrote:I know he's Bill Hicks. But he's still doing something important. Pointing people in the right direction... Sure he's profiting off the populace not smart enough to come out of the echo chambers, but he's what starts the waking up of most people. I wouldn't be where I'm at without him. Sandy Hook sent him a message. Just in time too. I can see it in the man's eyes. He knows more than he can say. The second he says too much, they'll crucify his ass and he knows it.

So, you know he's BH, and then you go on to defend and promote him again.

Him being BH then becoming AJ is dark dark deception bordering on black magic.

He is doing something important, but it's not for us.

That's a fair opinion. My only defense of Alex Jones is HE IS the reason I didn't take the Vaxx. Alex Jones acting over-the-top clownish everytime someone metions Flat Earth is what brought me here. Maybe he thought doing what little he can is better than dying & helping 0%? Idk... I understand why many have harsh opinions on him, but he was the spark that woke me up & defense of him or not, that's the truth & I think it's worth recognizing. The hardest step down a ladder is the first. He held the ladder for me. Yeah, two-steps down the fucker let go, but the hard part was overwith...

Also Bill Hicks was a damn good comedian, even if he is a CIA/FBI Double-Agent Plant. He might be on the wrong side, but he's funneling some of us to the gates of truth, whether intentional or not.
Constapated_Weiner_Dog
Constapated_Weiner_Dog

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 6 Empty Media Manipulation and Sociology

Post by mike_wolf23 Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:36 pm

mike_wolf23

Teslarulez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 6 Empty ryan dawson?

Post by WatchTheCollapse Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:26 am

what do we got? ive never really looked into him to much beyond loving his docs and videos. He did an awesome expose on the dancing israelis on the freshandfit podcast on rumble, not just the dancing ones but the entire involvement. He also made the spinning squirrels doc which was a good comp of david cole clips etc exposing holohoax. He runs the ANCreport website i think? Pretty sure he is not with flat earth and probably dismisses it as far as i know as ridiculous. Just because someone cant quite break through that paradigm of it being a small hat zionist control arm (it being the globe), doesn't make me dislike them completely. his empire unmasked was great and the trump zionist ball and chain. anyone got anything to say

WatchTheCollapse

http://wtc2022.wixsite.com/podcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6