IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition?

4 posters

Go down

Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition? Empty Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition?

Post by mike_wolf23 Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:07 pm

Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition?

mike_wolf23

Back to top Go down

Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition? Empty Re: Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition?

Post by Heterodox Agnostic Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:22 pm

I personally don't think so, he seems to be genuine, although he did mention at one point being friends with Jeranism, but that does not mean he is a shill himself.

As far as i know he is a Vegan truth seeking guy who teaches common law (great stuff) and lectures on urine therapy (actually works extremely well, been doing so for 2 years now), and he also talks about old testament history which he ties to black history in a way, his theory in my mind about it is solid, but he has not looked into WW2 history it seems, as he seems to frame the third reich in a very bad way in his nephilim video. i think he is mingling around with shills because he isn't the type to call fellow truth seekers out, or look into it.
Heterodox Agnostic
Heterodox Agnostic

Back to top Go down

Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition? Empty Re: Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition?

Post by mike_wolf23 Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:01 am

Yes, I agree he seems a really genuine guy and has a coherent speech about these kind of stuff. Just wanted to know your opinions

mike_wolf23

Heterodox Agnostic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:53 am

The only time you should be drinking urine is if you cannot find a clean source of water. Otherwise urine has many waste constituents that are meant to be expelled from the body and not intentionally put back in regularly. The use of urine as a magical health potion works with those who truly believe in it through the power of the mind, not the power of pee pee. Psychoneuroimmunology has found that the placebo effect can help heal literally any illness including cancer provided the belief is strong enough: https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/06/27/psychoneuroimmunology-and-the-placebo-effect/

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

CajunPie, notdownunder, BushidoKi and WOLVES like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BushidoKi Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:02 am

the power of Pee Pee compels you!

BushidoKi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heterodox Agnostic Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:22 pm

Admin wrote:The only time you should be drinking urine is if you cannot find a clean source of water.  Otherwise urine has many waste constituents that are meant to be expelled from the body and not intentionally put back in regularly.  The use of urine as a magical health potion works with those who truly believe in it through the power of the mind, not the power of pee pee.  Psychoneuroimmunology has found that the placebo effect can help heal literally any illness including cancer provided the belief is strong enough:  https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/06/27/psychoneuroimmunology-and-the-placebo-effect/

While i'm not denying that placebo is a very strong medicine (i have previously watched both these videos you link, and i agree with the contents) i would beg to differ about urine just being placebo, urine is clean even if you drink fluoridated water or similar poisons from vaccines and such. urine has urokinase in it, a very effective anti-blood clot medication, it is reportedly a very expensive drug. we store it in a bladder because it's just filtered blood, filtered for the stuff that your body currently doesn't need, like excessive let's say organic magnesium, it is stuff that your body needs, but not at the moment, it is there to be put back in the body or put on topically (no you don't smell that bad, actually aged urine smells awesome when put on skin, i know this from personal experience, and no i have not been hypnotized). urine reportedly has a lot of stem cells in it, and the stem cells will grow if you age it (shivambu), i do it in glass jars with a cloth cover, and indeed it is more effective at healing wounds than normal urine, i have tested this myself, although i can admit that it wasn't a blind test, therefore not excluding the possibility of it being placebo, i notice if i just cut myself and put fresh urine on it, it takes a couple of minutes until it stops bleeding, however if i take aged urine, it immediately stops bleeding once i put it there, this happens with 1 year+ old urine mostly. most skin moisturizers contain urea that comes from animal urine (cut out the middle man and make it yourself, for free). when i drink aged urine when i have stomach problems, they always go away almost in an instant after ingesting it. and by the way, when you are in your mother's womb, you bathe in your own urine, you even ingest it. Is "Dave Murphy" controlled opposition? We_re_10
i'd advise you read this book, goes into all the diseases that urine can cure (likely more than placebo, probably) (when the limited page view comes up, just navigate the book with the URLs it will say /page/X, just enter the page number that you want there):
and/or watch this interview Allegedly Dave did, it covers pretty much every question you might have about it:
i know urine therapy sounds ridiculous to some, but who didn't think that about flat earth when they first saw it (well except some including me who instantly bought into flat earth once hearing it's arguments).

Much love from Norway!
Heterodox Agnostic
Heterodox Agnostic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down