Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by MaryMoon on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

All of them are so boring they dont even have things to talk about now or make informative videos .. (wait did some of these people EVER make informative videos?) Definitely no. Just entertainment and filler interviews..
It is kind of like you either have something to say or you interview people.

and TruthNinja Linney, Its a lonely road for reals.
I just got blocked out of the facebook flat earth group you posted in here ^
I think its because I mentioned Astrology. ha ha my life story.

Its so hard for me to keep one truth from the other when they are so perfect with each other.
Flat Earth & Geocentric Astrology.. but I guess I just have to remember its a whole new language people didnt learn (for some mysterious reason another important thing hidden from us)
Sigh mama pies, back to the cave.

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 am

Mary I am SO sorry, we had a issue earlier, one of our moderators is a shill, Darryle Marble. He has since been removed and he can continue doing his interviews with hot potato lady and promoting himself on Twitter without my support.

As for the link I posted earlier to Russianvids, it's no longer up. He ousted Math, IPS and FEA on 2 separate videos he had on YouTube and now they are both gone. What a coincidence...
TruthNinjaLinney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:02 am

I find it interesting on Youtube when you visit Eric Dubay's channel the side bar lists the following related channels:

Jeranism
ODD Reality
Mark Sargent
Infinite Plane Society
Flat Earth Asshole

Seems Youtube want people directed to the shills content for some reason....
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:43 pm

On terms of how much money some of these people might be pocketing; I just want to point out that globebusters used ODD as a trusted source for verifying the balloon launch.

I don't know if that's been pointed out already. Was trying to remember instances of money-begging campaigns and that came up as a thought.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Infinite Plane Society and his alias:
Mark Marrs (possible real name)
Lars Jackson
Jack Larson
Mark Sargent
Tim Ozman (Balltard account)
Tom Ozman
Saint Obamas Momjeans
Tarl Warwick
and many others

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi Smile I just want to put this here because it is related to me and trailer park boys which was seen recently with Flat Earth on many videos. (if you dont know what trailer park boys is - a tv show about poor canadians in the trailer park and its actually pretty accurate mocumentary)
but the particular clip in mark sargents vid about it( i think it was his vid first but not sure)
is from the TPB (trailer park boys) podcast so it is live, not scripted.(where they half ass stay in character of ricky juian and bubbles 3 guys from the trailer park)

((I do not think at this point they are paid to make Flat Earth look stupid - But I will go and see what happens and how I feel after I talk to them some more ok.))

Personally I think ROb Wells( ricky) brought it up so people would look into it. People know he is JOKING being ricky, the fans know he is smarter in real life, this is a joke show. So I think he brought it up on purpose so people would look.

I live here right by where they film and have met many of them now, I have their astro charts and a few of them on my facebook.
I have sent the ones on my FB 200 proofs and shared it tons of times over the last year and a half on that account.

One of them (right Before I found FE lol) Asked me if I would do an astrology interview for them and their swearnet channel.
I said yes but then I FOUND FLAT EARTH! LOL.
so I was kind of busy doing the astrology thing and getting settled in better.
But i just checked my old msgs from him this morning and he clarified (even after seeing me posting about flat earth) that he would still do the interview I just had to message him when he got back from Peru (which he is)
Soo, I will try my best!

I also leave recipe cards with Eric Dubay 200 proofs on youtube all over this very small town where they film, and I talk to everyone all the time so I am kind of known for flat earth here a bit already.. Smile
Now with all that being said, who knows if it was me that helped but i was definitely sending it around them alot lol so whatever, however they saw it, they looked!! yay!

and Ricky said *Proof* so to me, that means he found 200 of them in one awesome vid.

The show used to be more local and just run by them but then they stopped and had to get the rights to it back.
and that is also when they changed the writing(because they had writers from hollywood helping !) and( in my opinion)
started making the whities look stupider.
They also introduced just way more disgusting behaviour. ( yes i realize it was already a fkd show but if you watch end season to the newest one, i think you will see immediately.

I know I am a big truth pill for most of these guys to swallow but alot of them in the cast are just uninformed so I am going to go down to the filming this year (biblehill trailer park) and just talk and meet people and take Leigh up on his interview he asked me for.

I will follow by good example of the activism channels like that john smith guy and gavin n del when they are out on da streets. Ask questions and not engage in any arguments over trivial nonsense but bring up another good question.

They are filming now so I will start my mission soon Razz I can bike there or walk its easy.
So yah, quite honestly, I dont know if the boys are even capable of getting some of this because they drink ALOT in real life too so Laughing

( If you are reading this : You can do it, Ricky, Ramp up on the dope and gear down on the liquor - im coming for ya )

I also wanted to show you this here in the forum...
In this video it is jay baruchel who helped them write one season and he puts on a hat near the end That says FUCK WHITE PEOPLE . (( THAT IS ONLY PART IN THIS VIDEO I WANTED TO SHOW YOU- scroll to the end. ))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkBkxzsEhM&t=751s

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Sorry but no, baruchel actually puts on that hat around 7 minutes in and then wears it talking to them after it.
They were totally exploited i think, trying to make the stupid white people look even stupider.
they bought right into it.. The white guilt.
I have a big job ahead with these guys but I will do my best.
A lot of them are just small town guys who party too much like I used to do when I was younger Sad

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Dear MaryMoon, I saw the Trailer Park Boys (TPB) podcast episode where Ricky espouses FLAT EARTH and was so glad they mentioned it! I was freaking out with joy, really!

Here's the description from Swearnet.com, the TPB website:

Podcast Episode 96 - From Worse to Badder

"It’s a wet and wild podcash as the Boys are spilling drinks all over the place (and cleaning up the mess with bubble wrap). Ricky defends flat-earthers, and the Boys learn that Michael J Fox’s middle name is Andrew."

To SEE the episode you have to join Swearnet.com for $4.20 a month, or you can HEAR it on iTunes for free at this link: TPB Podcast 96 - Flat Earth

Thanks for the post and your efforts!

... and here's something else ... I totally agree with your points about the show. When they started to "go Hollywood" a little, it was not nearly as funny. Those lame Los Angeles "stars," the worship of Snoop Dog, pale and the cussing goes to degenerate, not "funny."

And yeah, I saw that Baruchel thing. Definitely a hate-Whitey moment.

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add comment at "here's something else")
Nibbs Hackworth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 am

Admin wrote:
ODD responded:

People have been sending me a link to your website with me shown as a sex offender
it's not true
The mug shot is real and from a DUI charge from 5 years ago

As far as the FE conference
I was invited by Celebrate Truth (Robbie Davidson) and I agreed
Didn't know any other info on who'd be there at that point. I'm not getting paid. In fact I am paying for my hotel room and plane ticket just to do the hour presentation and only because I believe in operation spread flat earth truth.
Peace, ODD.

In this recent video, we have Math Powerland explaining how ODD and Mark Sargent are liars and not to be trusted with providing flat Earth Truths.  Math goes on to describe the ODD conviction for Sexual Offender Rap Sheet, which occurred at about age 17, and further states, that ODD is "probably" working with the Controlled Opposition, like Infinite Plane Society, to have his Criminal Record expunged.

ODD: Matthew Aaron Procella

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:59 pm

I'm a 2 month newbie to FE.  I noticed that Eric Dubay and IFERS have been getting a lot of criticism for calling out shills and controlled opposition among the FE researchers   I disagree with these criticisms.  Why? Because a conspiracy so gigantic as FE (Mother of All Conspiracy), one would have to be naive to think that FE is not crawling over and covered with shills and controlled oppositions.  So I think it is commendable that the members of IFERS are alert and vigilant to see that FE truth movement is not hijacked like the alternative media already is.  Case in point is Alex "Zionist" Trump Flunky Jones.  He got hundreds of dollars from yours truly back in 2006 cause I thought he was a genuine opposition to the Jew World Order.  I've since learned better, a couple of hundreds $ poorer supporting a Zionist. Oh well, woe is me..  Never again.  So I commend IFERS member's due diligence in protecting this most important FE truth movement resurgence in our time, our watch, from being squashed again.  Below is a link at how low the alternative media's superhero has sunk.  Really Alex? Interview with Megyn Kelly of NBC?? Give me a break!

Oops, still can't post external link.
Well, just go on over to YouTube and search for Alex Jones Megyn Kelly interview and be sure to have your barf bag ready for the lousy theatrics. Cheers.
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:28 am

Hi all, I received this invitation from a Facebook friend I met through Eric Dubaz Facebook group. Does anyone here know anything about this? If so please reply.
I don't know quite where to put it subject under.

TEAlogo.png

What is TEA?

True Earth Asset (TEA) is a non-partisan project to sponsor those who research and promote the Flat Earth thesis and its awareness, with a digital asset on the BAM digital asset platform.

BAM Digital Asset ID: 838031695577234472

NAME: TEA

FUNDING TRUE EARTH/FLAT EARTH ACTIVISM

Why do we need TEA?

Youtube has cut content creators' access to advertising revenue.

People need a new means of income. TEA provides you with the resources to work on flat earth activism, research, and education full-time.

What is the purpose of TEA?

TEA allows all flat earthers, fans and content creators, to have a common stake in the outcome and to coordinate activism towards common goals, such as lobbying and politics, a neglected part of our efforts.

TEA gives flat earth resources and direction. That is leadership, but leadership without leaders.

How do we have leadership without leaders?

Our movement intent (commander's intent to borrow a military concept) is:

We must defund NASA to bring it to account.

We must achieve public disclosure.

We must reverse its cultural and educational damage by getting flat earth clubs and debates going in Quackademia, especially, the Ivy Leagues.

We must prohibit the CIA and NASA from engaging in cultural manipulation. The CIA has used modern art, phony literary movements, phony rock stars, and drug culture as cultural subversion projects. The CIA is a domestic enemy. We must destroy this tool of bankers and scions of elite families.

As flat earthers know, there are multiple deceptions that are intrinsic to the masonic theocracy that rules our world. We want them all gone.

Reform is insufficient.

We really need to abolish the masonic theocracy that is the United States Government. Congress could stop passing budgets that keep the beast alive. We need a fresh start and a new day.

Flat-earthers need to take over the government and starve it to death.

Someday, it will be said, "Flat earthers have taken over the government!"

Why is TEA non-partisan?

TEA is focused on rewarding EFFECTIVENESS, not personality, drama, or infighting.

A movement that is unable to advance becomes a celebrity fest that eats its own tail. Look at white nationalism or libertarianism. Both failed. Libertarians and white nationalists don't care if they are effective. They just want to talk.

Flat Earthers do care if they are effective. We need the world to be a good place. We demand effectiveness from peers. We don't want to be lead astray into other deceptions. Flat earth has quality control. Flat earth has gone up and down, but is always getting better. Those who produce content and do things that advance our understanding and visibility lead by productive contribution, not celebrity for its own sake. That is effectiveness.

Isn't it still top down?

TEA is distributed to those who get results or who work for it. The more such people there are, the more independent resource-holders there are. They then fund follow-up projects that democratize funding.

Why is flat earth a serious movement?

Flat earth is a superior movement to similar movements that have failed.

True-earthers, flat earthers, see all the known deceptions and want them all gone. We have the right attitude of street-smarts, innocence, and defiance. You can't beat that.

Flat earth has the right spiritual type of people to walk the coals and win.

ALL ABOUT TEA

What is a digital asset?

True Earth Asset is a digital asset, like Bitcoin, that serves the public interest in understanding the true nature of the earth. A digital asset exists in a computer program called a "blockchain protocol." The program establishes a finite quantity of the asset. We define the name and purpose for the asset and build a community around it to give it value.

Why do digital assets have value?

Digital assets have value because material wealth decays.

Bread goes bad in days. It's value goes to zero. All food rots in a week. A car breaks down in months or years. People want the latest model and car lots have to make room. They are willing to sell. An airplane with empty seats is a total loss. Accepting digital asset is better than nothing. Without a new roof to keep out the water, a house collapses in decades. We see houses in Detroit rotting away that used to be part of once-thriving neighborhoods. All wealth decays. Those who sell goods need to get them off their hands, before these goods are worth nothing.

By contrast, a digital asset doesn't rot.

When you build a community around a digital asset, the community benefits from it's ability to store value without resorting to banks that could collapse.

A bank has risk that a digital asset doesn't face.

A digital asset can't go bankrupt. It doesn't rot.

The clock is always ticking for sellers. A digital asset is better than nothing.

That is how Bitcoin got started. Someone accepted bitcoins for a pizza. That ended up being a $30 million pizza.

Where does TEA's value come from?

We will lobby the USG to make True Earth Asset valid US dollars or to have NASA buy them dollar per unit TEA.

This caps the ultimate value of TEA at $1 per unit.

It's good to have a known cap to avoid hype.

That certainty helps us establish its value.

TEA is always worth $0, $1, or something in between.

Can we narrow that down?

Yes. We use scenario analysis. We get some odds of success and use the present value formula to get a present value of TEA.

We can imagine our odds of success (where TEA = $1) over the next ten years at 1/million, 1/100, 1/10, 1/3, 1/2. Then we discount a dollar over ten years at some interest rate (such as 8%, 4%, 2%). Then we multiply by the odds of success. That gives us a present value with current odds.

10 Year ODDS: .1 .3 .5

8% ($.46) $.046 $.13 $.23

6% ($.56) $.056 $.17 $.28

3% ($.74) $.074 $.22 $.37

We know the max value is $1. We discount for time and risk. Those are the values that pop out. You can change the variables to suit your taste. The scenario analysis helps us map out the present values. Using this method, we know that TEA is worth something because there are some odds of success and we can always improve them. Yesterday, TEA didn't exist and was worth nothing. Today, it exists and is worth something.

How do we improve our odds?

With the success and failure of our activism, the odds of success will rise and fall and thus, the value of TEA will rise and fall, accordingly.

The main point is that we have some chance of success which means that TEA has some value today. This means we have resources today to fund our activities to snowball to our ultimate success.

What does it take to really win?

Change public opinion and build on our passion. If we reach 1/3 of public support or if we win over a fraction of the members of Congress, TEA totally wins. Even partial win is a total win. If Congress requires NASA to buy 1% or 10% of TEA every year that's a total victory.

What does TEA do for the Flat Earth Movement?

TEA gives us the resources to coordinate the flat earth movement towards effective team activities to achieve common goals: to spread the word; to fire the liars; to tear down their lies.

From the scenario analysis, we see a range of $.04 to $.37 cents per TEA. There are 10 billion TEA. This means we have created an asset of some $400 million to $3.7 billion. That is more than enough for us to mobilize truth-seekers and achieve our goals. This valuation is also not out of line with other digital assets like Bitcoin or Ethereum.

NASA's budget is $17 billion every year; $170 billion over ten years. NASA has plenty of room to buy TEA.

FINAL THOUGHTS

Is this only about a flat earth?

We can show connections between various deceptions of NASA terror culture:

aliens, dinosaurs, asteroids, sudden mass death, NASA terror tales, Hollywood and sci-fi agendas and interests, Tavistock-CIA efforts at social control using the media and arts, artificial fossil fuel scarity, oil wars, nuclear war, real wars to prevent alleged possession of nuclear weapons by "rogue" nations, SDI, suspicious claims of the use of atomic bombs in WWII, global warming, chemtrails, public mass poisonings, and the promotion of alien invasions to bring in a one-world communist government.

In the long run, we must aim to dissolve the masonic theocracy, the USG and/or NASA, for deception of the world. This is much bigger than flat earth or its shape. It's a culture and a clique that thrives on deceptions.

We must cure quaqademia and public schools of globalism.

We don't have all the answers. We must answer our remaining questions.

We must attain resources to fund genuine independent research, exploration, and investigation of the true nature of the earth; with special attention to reaching the North Pole and any unique mountains or entries into or above the earth; and to reach the South Pole and any continents or new lands beyond; to establish or reveal the exact reason for the deception to hide the true nature of the earth; who did it; how it was perpetrated. We must reveal any other secrets concerning our ancient history, our hidden history, our timelines, our origins, and any other related information.

You can see how this is not just about flat earth, but 911, gematria, and many elements of truth. All can benefit from TEA.

What is TEA believe about the earth now?

TEA affirms that, presently, we are on a plane of some kind, of an indefinite extent, with electromagnetic blankets above which seem to power the local sun and stars that reside in our atmosphere; that there may or may not be a dome or an ocean above; that the latter are, currently, unproven claims.

TEA affirms that space travel is a contradiction in terms per Newton's Third Law; that rocket fuel does not burn in a vacuum; that you can't land on a lightning bolt or plasma formation; and that for these three scientific reasons, the moon landings had to be faked; that sufficient evidence exists to show that sound-stage acting was pawned off as moon landing.

As such, NASA has no credibility on any scientific issue. It is a propaganda agency like Pravda, not a scientific institution. All its claims are discredited. It's power to grant money to academia put academia at its mercy. Academia must toe the party line. This is wrong. We must destroy NASA's money power.

NASA's actual history must be exposed, investigated, and verified by multiple independent third-parties, short of, open admissions of guilt.

To this end, all masonic or other obligations of secrecy, confidentiality, and/or national security must be void in the public interest to attain historical truth.

We aim to fund Congressional candidates who will advance historical truth, abolish NASA (and the CIA) and reject all future federal budgets to end the perverted genocidal warmongering US government. This is a legal way to shut the lying beast down.

If you abolish the US government, wouldn't the dollar collapse?

Yes. No. Maybe. A new government could define a legal decay rate to smoothly retire the US dollar (while issuing its own debt-free currency). For example, the US dollar could decay at .001 of its value per week. After 1000 weeks, it would be worthless. 1000 weeks is 19 years and 3 months. This is plenty of time to retire the US dollar. The dollar would function as an attractive decaying asset relative to other faster decaying assets. The most important benefit is no more NASA, masonic theocracy, debt slavery, and foreign wars.

Get Your CUP of TEA:

1. Get the software.

2. Get help installing it, if necessary.

3. Get your TEA.

1. You can install BAM first to see if you can use it.

***INSTRUCTIONS*** are here.

If you need help ask. (lorenz.f.kraus [[[[@]]]] gmail.com)

Once you have your BAM account available, and you have logged in and out to make sure you get the same account, email me your BAM account ID.

"BAM-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

When you are ready to order, select a button below. There is a standard $20 Software and Assistance fee.

To avoid problems with money changing, we can't directly swap dollars for digital assets. Instead, there is a $20 successful software install (and assistance) fee. This gets you up and running. The fee helps us add nodes, update software, and get TEA listed on exchanges.

The digital assets are complimentary. These include 100 BAM and 10,000 TEA.

The TEA is FREE.

TEA LAUNCH SPECIAL
To get TEA off to a good start, we will give 100,000 TEA to the first 1000 orders, rather than, the standard 10K. This offer ends once that goal is met. Early birds get the worm. Software and assistance is just $20.

You have to determine the value of 100,000 TEA yourself and what you think TEA will be worth in the future. Compare FREE or nearly free to your own scenario analysis values and see if you like the potential. We see a great value.

If you believe as I do flat earth is true and has a future, and you want to help us win, it's a great bargain. Besides, it is very good for the flat earth movement.

The growth of TEA requires Referrals.

Flat Earth content creators who would like to participate 50/50 should email me at:

lorenz.f.kraus [[[@]]]] gmail.com

You'll get your own button.

You can get TEA by supporting one of your Flat Earth outlets or by indicating your independence below.

If you prefer to credit Infinite Plane Society (IPS), use the following button:

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Built with concrete5 CMS Site Design by Guillaume Agresta Sign In © 2017 All rights reserved.
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 am

I still can't post external link here so I just copy and paste.
I sent the link to the website to Eric already. Please let me know what this is about. Thanks
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am

Devi Suprana wrote:
I received this invitation from a Facebook
Eric Dubaz Facebook group

"Eric Dubaz" is the latest Psyop through Infinite Plane Society (IPS) trying to gain membership through word association, it's goal to rip people off and discredit the flat Earth movement.

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

I don't know anything about this TEA or who else might be using "Dubaz," but after being deleted by Facebook thrice now, even after giving my passport identification they will not allow me to register using my real name, so I am "Eric Dubaz" on Facebook, and that is my only real profile there. Peace
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Admin wrote:
I don't know anything about this TEA
after being deleted by Facebook thrice now
I am "Eric Dubaz" on Facebook

Looks like Infinite Plane Society (IPS) is using your name recognition to promote this TEA bullshit.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:06 am

From Linney the Truth Ninja

ShillFest 2017

Featuring...
1. Mark Sargent
2. Patricia Steere (and not so hot potatoes)
3. ODD TV (ODD Reality)
4. Rob Skiba
5. Jeran Campanella (Jeranism)
6. Brian Mullin
7. Karlee Midrano (Sunshine)
8. Bob Knodel (Globebusters)
9. Jonathan Christopulos (The Morgile)
10. Robbie Davidson
11. Richard Hopkins
12. Emmanuel Lokonga
13. Amy Denise

Silly me, I thought the truth was free of charge!
Oh wait, it is!

Available for you here:

Eric Dubay (Eric Dubaz)
https://youtu.be/h5i_iDyUTCg
http://www.ericdubay.com/
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/?m=1
ifers.123.st

Here:
"Beyond the imaginary curve" with Del
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw

And here:
John Smith - Globe Lie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68Pd2nnxGX5r7-t2xiDwdQ

And also right here, amongst each other, in this very group!
Imagine that!

You actually DON'T need to pay a dime get your truth! (Let alone $17-20 just to view it online)

You can also do all kinds of experiments and make observations ON YOUR OWN!

Let's call this exactly what it is, my fellow Flat Earthers, a bunch of egotistical scammers and shills trying as hard as they can to pocket your money!

If you cannot see this for the bullshit that it is, then I am so sorry for you. I truly am.

Peace and Love❤
Linney FE Kristina Randall

"To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."
-Douglas Adams
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:13 am

Did they purposely choose to have 13 people? Did Mark purposely put out 13 Flat Earth Clues?

What I find interesting is how they all say they are paying their own airfare and hotel costs for this thing AND not getting paid a dime. So we are to believe that these 13 people are all LOSING money on this conference while giving their "celebrity" so that Robbie Davidson, the organizer can make $249 per VIP ticket to have 1 on 1 time with the FE celebs? Really? Only Robbie is making any money on this and all the participants are losing money!?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:56 am

Agreed! I personally think FE gathering should be a Volunteerist type of gathering. Maybe like the Rainbow Gathering where the attendees voluntarily bring food, pamphlets, tents, Soundsystems, stage etc.
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 am

Exactly.  John Smith just had a great little gathering like that.  I'd prefer a free Del and John event over a paid Mark and Patty one any day.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Admin wrote:
ShillFest 2017

Featuring...
1. Mark Sargent
2. Patricia Steere (and not so hot potatoes)
3. ODD TV (ODD Reality)
4. Rob Skiba
5. Jeran Campanella (Jeranism)
6. Brian Mullin
7. Karlee Midrano (Sunshine)
8. Bob Knodel (Globebusters)
9. Jonathan Christopulos (The Morgile)
10. Robbie Davidson
11. Richard Hopkins (mrthrivesurvive)
12. Emmanuel Lokonga
13. Amy Denise

From birth, Atheist and Theist are the State Sponsored Religions the people have been indoctrinated to choose from (Space and Heaven).

Looks like all these participants are Christpsychotics, and all purposely indoctrinating others on behalf of the "controlled opposition" to Christian Theism (JEWdaism worship), IN GOD WE TRUST.

ShillFest 2017
Bring your Cash, bring your Bibles, and bring your favorite JEW circumcised savior stories.

"They say Jesus is coming, he must be walking, he sure ain't running."
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 pm

I talked to Lorenz Krauss who initiated TEA and he told me that it had nothing to do with IPS and he deleted the IPS button already. Looks like he might have gotten burnt by IPS too. I think someone​ who's knowledgeable about this type of digital asset stuff should give it a review. I think it contains relevant stuff for FE.
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:49 am

This stupid FEPE penguin cartoon successfully confirms what neophytes assume about flat Earthers in the first place ... that we are all just childish trolls.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:22 am

As a newbie to FE I would like to offer my perspective on the damage the shills and cointelpros have done to undermine the credibility of FE. I have just witnessed a major psyop operation perpetrated in real time here in Indonesia, a country with the largest Muslim population in the world and also where Eric Dubay's book had recently hit the best seller list.
Today is the biggest holiday that Muslims celebrate worldwide. It is the culmination of their Ramadan (30 days of fasting, which ended officially last night) It is called Idul Fitri. The whole country literally grinds to a halt. Like Thanksgiving in the US, people return to their parents' home to celebrate the Holiday for up to a week. For some, these are the only time during the year that the extended family get together.
Having removed myself from any activities in the social media circuit, I have recently reactivated my Facebook account to help spread FE awareness. I began accepting many friend request to my Facebook account again. I am generally a very private individual but I feel I can perhaps do some activism on the net because I do not venture out of my home very much, avoid social contact with people and live like a hermit.
With the internet the world has become a virtual village and I am amazed to discover the extent of how far and wide FE awareness has reached. Flat Earth friends befriended me from Madagascar to Korea, Kenya, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. I was also befriended by many who are totally oblivious to FE and have had the fortune to direct them to IFERS and Eric’s videos.
Before I discovered IFERS I didn’t have a guide to distinguish materials that are put out by genuine FE researchers and misguided materials put out by shills the subject. Fortunately I seem to have pretty good discernment to steer away from the people listed on this thread on my own and was pleased to see that others have come to the same conclusion. Mainly I was put off by materials on FE which have religious overtones which most of them do, in the case of IPS, I was put off by the cultish nature of the crowd that follow him. I listened nonsensical talks of chat raids and cartoon FEPE the penguin mascot etc. Here in Indonesia, amongst the young flat Earth crowd, Mark Sargent seems to have gained a large following. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he is leading the Awakening here.
Last night while I was online I read that the former US President Barrack Hussein Obama ( He was an Indonesian citizen in his youth, having been adopted by an Indonesian named Lolo Soetoro. Obama’s Indonesian name is Barry Soetoro) had come to visit here for the Idul Fitri holiday. The very same day I noticed there was posted news about the Indonesian President's son having outed himself as a flat earther and that he’s not ashamed to be ridiculed about it. I thought it was great news indeed and I shared the post which I found on one of the young Muslim FE people on Facebook on my timeline. He assured me it was not a hoax. I should have investigated it further before I jumped the gun and asked my Facebook friends to repost it. I then took the time to investigate the news on Google and became suspicious when I saw flatearth society hashtag on his tweet. Then I looked further into it and discovered that the whole business was a joke. He had posted a child’s drawing of rain falling on the earth and commented that he now believes in FE because if the Earth was round the rain would be following sideways. It took me awhile to read through the article, in the meantime my post was up on my timeline.
This was humiliating and insulting. It was my first experience with this type of FE shenanigans. I take FE seriously but it seems these other young FE crowd take it as fun and games. And I don’t think that the timing of Obama's visit at end of Ramadan (fireworks all night last night) and the timing of the news which had a misleading headline of the president of Indonesia's son coming out as a flat earther is coincidental. I wonder how many families are laughing about this hoax today in their family gathering. It’s infuriating to say the least but at the same time is also an indication that the establishment is afraid of the growing number of Indonesians who are waking up. At any rate I think these types of childish pranks are hurting the credibility of FE and serious FE researchers should avoid being associated with this type of activities and people who promote them
I have left the post on my timeline as a reminder to myself and as evidence. I have however edited my commentary on the post which I would like to share here:
“This is a hoax of the NWO to coincide with the visit of Barry Soetoro/Barack "Zionist Shill" Obama. The controllers must be getting desperate cause Dubay's book is a best seller in Indonesia. This is a typical shitty tactics of these psychopaths. I don't give a damn if I don't sound nice. I'm mad as hell. But I'm not going to delete this post as a reminder to myself not to take seriously people who tells me they believe the Earth is flat cause the Quran or the Bible says so. Damn it!! Then why the hell don't their Imam, pastor or priest tell them that?! These snot nosed flat earthers who's never done an ounce of conspiracy research in their lives think that this is all fun and games. They have no idea of the serious implications of FE at all. That their government lies, their education dumbs them down, their religion rots their soul, their health care system is killing them. Slaves of the Zionist NWO.
Nooooo... It's Team Christian Flat Earth vs. Team Islam Flat Earth. Rah! Rah! With their FEPE the penguins and their drama queens. Worshipping IPS the spook, Mark the clueless agent, Boylan the clown, Steered by Patricia the not so hot poteta....over the cliff of their cartoon flat Earth.
I'm not nice, I'm not pretty, attractive, cute or sexy. I'm not after popularity, a date, or internet fame. I'm here to share of what I know, which isn't much, but I'll tell you what I know to be true and to learn from you what I'm ignorant of.
I was pretty much done with Facebook until a young man named Eric Dubay opened up my blind spot. The Earth is not a spinning ball. It is a stationary plane. Wow! Do you know what that means? Think about it. Just think for a second what it means. So if I offend you with what I have to say then you know what to do. You all know where to click.”
http://manado.tribunnews.com/amp/2017/06/23/putra-sulung-jokowi-saya-gak-malu-lagi-diledekin-orang-gara-gara-percaya-bumi-datar
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Suprana on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:52 am

I do not agree with the commentary in the video that the 13 participants of the upcoming FE conference bash religions, in fact I agree with Schpankme's comment above that these controlled opposition individuals are Christopsychopaths. Great choice of word Christopsychotic, I must add that to my vocabulary.

Last edited by Devi Suprana on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Devi Suprana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum