Greenland Theory

Go down

Greenland Theory Empty Greenland Theory

Post by Navigating-El on Sat May 05, 2018 9:43 pm

Hello, I'm new to posting but have been following for a while now.

Has anyone heard of Greenland Theory? (Just google it). Apparently the New World Order has been headquartered at the North Pole for the last 715 years. So I hope this is an appropriate thread to put this:

https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
"Greenland Theory: Apocalypse Now" (2014) explores the unrecognized but mighty conspiracy which has been hidden from humanity for ages...

"Briefly, the Roman Empire, commonly referred to as Ancient Rome, evidently faked its own death 715 years ago and now excerpts command and control over all 206 nations of the world though its primary proxy state of Switzerland (home of the CIA) which was coincidentally formed in c.1300 AD, approximately 715 years ago.

The alleged fall of the Roman Empire and the notion that Greenland is mostly covered ice and snow are both colossal hoaxes perpetrated onto the world in order for Rome to collectively deceive and survive her enemies of the day (i.e., the Persian Empire, the Yuan Dynasty, the Ming Dynasty, etc.), and for the Roman Empire to thrive unchecked and unabated."

---Here's what's really interesting, It turns out Judaism is a Greco Roman Creation and the shares all the same holidays of Ancient Rome.---

Origin of Judaism
Philo of Alexandria (c. 25 BC – c. 50 AD), who also called Philo Judaeus, was allegedly a Hellenistic (i.e., Greek) Jewish philosopher who lived in the city of Alexandria within the Roman province of Egypt. He is credited with “fusing and harmonizing” Greek philosophy with Jewish philosophy via allegory (i.e., fable, tale, story, etc.). In other words, Jewish religious philosophy is Greco-Roman in origin. Therefore, it appears that one Philo Judaeus was responsible for creating the Jewish religion of Judaism which is coincidentally named after him. Philo evidently also created the fraudulent historical identity of the Jews via forged texts (e.g., the Torah) which were derived from previous Greco-Roman history, numerology and philosophy.

Jewish Holidays
Roman holidays (holy days) are celebrated in the underworld in modern times by the Jewish people through their counterfeit religion of Judaism whose holy days reflects almost exactly, the dates, festivals, sacrifices and rituals of the Roman Empire. Although the names have been altered, the dates and meaning behind the two religions is the same and therefore the Jewish people unwittingly execute the Roman's dirty work in the underworld.

Navigating-El

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Greenland Theory Empty Re: Greenland Theory

Post by tristancobane on Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 pm

This is a great thread. I would love to give the North Pole a crack at some stage in my life. I have access to a sea worthy boat and I live close enough to the North to make it possible. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be a suicide mission. Would you be captured or killed if you attempted this? Do you think they'd let you return to carry on with your normal life? I think a more realistic option would be to try and get some sort of aerial footage of whatever is at the North Pole. Is anyone in the community looking into this? Does anyone have knowledge on what kind of aerial craft could be used to remain undetected? RC? Is there anything that could be launched in a linear arc over the NP that could capture stills/video and then retrieved at an opposing location, say Canada - Russia? Surely with the tech available today this isn't too far of a stretch?
tristancobane
tristancobane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloomy Shifter on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Im not sure about sending something over, in an arc, due to permission etc.. .

What I think would work is...

To release a High altitude balloon with a camera near or on Antarctic snow

If a balloon is at maximum altitude how far should you be able to see?
Based on that it is then possible to work out exactly where you need to be releasing the balloon in order to capture footage of uncharted land beyond the pole

This seems like something the Truth Community would have already attempted perhaps in New Zealand or South America.
This is probably the quickest, easiest and best controlled option to acquire evidence for the shape of Antarctica, but obviously I would hope that it proves more than just that.

Does anyone know if this has already been done?

Would be awsome to see the Dogcams footage if it was released on Antarctica

Gloomy Shifter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:49 am

Gloomy Shifter wrote:This seems like something the Truth Community would have already attempted perhaps in New Zealand or South America.
Im from New Zealand. I havent heard of anyone involved with setting up a balloon to Antarctic from here .. though it's a fantastic idea. I'll do some asking around.

Unfortunately we're probably still too far from the Antarctic (roughly 4000-5000kms) to reliably see the wall, let along anything beyond it.

Drones have been used up in the Arctic to monitor the wildlife, ice-bergs, etc. over the past few years, though with Government permission to do so. That isn't to say that we could launch one outside their military zones with the intent to go close enough to the pole itself and have it return via programmed route.

Dactylion
Dactylion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 pm

We’re never gonna get permission to launch any airborn craft in or around these areas. I think launching a rogue craft of our own design over the NP and have it take some shots would be a feasible option. The worst thing that could happen would be they would pick it up on radar and destroy it. If it’s small enough (like a small rocket with a camera attached), I don’t think they’d be able to intercept it so easily.

Is there any way a weather balloon can be modded with a simple propeller to control it’s direction of travel as oppose to rising straight up? If we launched a balloon from Iceland or the northerly regions of Scandinavia and have it arc over the NP, get some HQ snaps and/or video (from a camera mounted in a way that it faces the ground either perpendicular or 45 degree). Then when the job is done, have it descend to an area it can be picked up again. I’d be very excited to see some good quality shots over these areas. Of course, we’d have to hit lucky with the weather and hope the cloud cover isn’t heavy enough to block visibility. There are probably a few other logistical problems we’d have to consider but I think it's is doable.

If it were a success, we could do something similar with Antarctica but this would be more challenging than NP to have the footage returned in one piece. I’m stumped as to how we could do this. It would take a lot of manpower and resources to guard every mile of the Antarctic coastline so we should be able to get some kind of balloon or craft close in there. Just an idea. A crude weather balloon with a propeller, tracker and a camera is the best I can think of for now.
tristancobane
tristancobane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moongirl73 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:44 pm

The balloon with propeller sounds like it would work. You would definitely want to live stream the video though, as I don't think you'd be getting any of the equipment back.

Moongirl73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloomy Shifter on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:47 pm

What about a pidgeon? Smile

The propelled balloon sounds good. Location wise, anywhere on the FE map which is closest to the north pole or Antarctica without breaking the law.

I think simply going straight up then back down could avoid laws regarding where you cannot go

Gloomy Shifter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Rotblut on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Gloomy Shifter wrote:
To release a High altitude balloon with a camera near or on Antarctic snow

If a balloon is at maximum altitude how far should you be able to see?

Would be awsome to see the Dogcams footage if it was released on Antarctica

It would be pretty far if we could use an Infrared Camera I guess. The video this year 02-02-2019 from the YT channel "Schnitt Frei" was yaw dropping.
https://youtu.be/6USUkS7H4zM?t=359
Ben Rotblut
Ben Rotblut

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeyocRMMaF01eyLvP1MAS8g

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum