IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense

+8
Foreverlearning
callmekaci
FL@T-E@RTH
PLANE PERMACULTURE
Wondering Man
Tsaltsrif
csp
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense Empty Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense

Post by Admin Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:57 am

The latest psyop being perpetrated on the FE community is being called "Blood Over Intent," where channels like QuasiLuminous and Flat Earth Paradise (Devin Madgy) are encouraging flat-Earthers to cut themselves, put blood on a piece of paper, and writing some spell on it which will allegedly allow for them to "cross the frost bridge" and go to North Pole Shamballa in 2019.  It's complete cultish non-sense clearly a controlled op to mix flat-Earthers with Satanism and blood rituals.

I'm getting comments like these:

Daniel Martins
always searching for the truth..thank you Eric. .March 2019.please take the journey with us to Mt Meru, to the center, tobthe North pole..across the frost bridge..with Divine intent..

Jerry Streeter
Thank you and God bless.  I intend to spill my blood over my intent to bring heaven on earth to all of humanity and go across the frost bridge to get out of this prison

To which I'm replying:

What does that mean? You guys cut yourselves, put some blood on a piece of paper, and expect to magically migrate to Shamballa in 2019? This is clearly the next cultish non-sense being brought into the flat Earth community and no I do not support it. I do, however, support any/all actual independent exploration of the Arctic and Antarctic. If there is anyone actually willing to fly a plane or take a ship to the magnetic North Pole I completely support them in their brave exploration. As for cutting yourself and thinking you're "going across the frost bridge" whatever that is, sounds ridiculous.

Just today the leader of their blood cult has made this video, to which I've responded:  I can't take you seriously while you're calling yourself "Hermes - Messenger of the Gods" and talking in your wanna-be-spiritual-master voice.  People should have stopped taking you seriously when you collected donations for months for an expedition to the North Pole, then canceled it and only gave people their money back "if they requested it," (they shouldn't have to request for a breach of integrity that egregious).  People should have stopped taking you seriously when you told them that cutting yourself and bleeding on pieces of paper is the most important thing since sliced bread.  Intent is nothing without consistent diligent ACTION.  You speak of myths as though you personally know them to be literal truths, but you are just guessing like everybody else.  You don't know what is truly at the North Pole or what's beyond the Antarctic ice, but you claim with ultimate authority and zero evidence unprovable things in almost every video you make.  Stop pretending you're "Hermes" and come back to reality Devin.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

FE Believer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense Empty Re: Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense

Post by Admin Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:00 am

Another example of people involved in BOI (Blood over Intent)

Realm Earth Heaven:
I did blood over intent and Honestly in my opinion it works. I can see the lies on tv CLEARLY. Devin is no longer taking money up for a physical trip btw. He learned it was counter intuitive to what we’re doing. Anyway, there is a place where the great spirit (Akashic record) connects and interacts with this realm. The best we can tell it has to be where the compass points (comepass). It’s the two ball cane. It’s the same story over and over in religions and beliefs.
The blood is filled with your physical “code” so to speak, of this place. Based on alchemy, much like the internet. Once information is in the ether it becomes part of the Akashic record. Once we sign our spiritual currency to our intent, the great spirit/grand architect will/has quite realistically given us its favor. Only devils hide there intent. The idea is that once enough people wake up and do this then we gain an upperhand of the Paradigms(collective conscious) direction. And that direction we seek to take the world to is heaven on earth, free from law, slavery,trickery, etc.
Nothing but love for you though Eric. Keep up the good work brother

Eric Dubay
So after taking people's donations and energy for months, Devin "learned it was counter intuitive to what we're doing" and cancelled his hyped up "North Seal Project." I assume he gave back every penny donated for his cancelled trip too, right? And his integrity isn't being questioned, right? So instead of taking an actual expedition, he's going back to bleeding on a piece of paper and claiming that will magically transform the world without needing to take any sort of practical activism. No need to manually awaken the world with the excellent street activism of people like Beyond the Imaginary Curve, John Smith Globe Lie, Plane Ranger, Mary at Sea Level etc. noooo, all we need is for everyone to cut themselves with sharp objects, bleed on pieces of paper, and then "we gain an upperhand of the paradigms direction." I really wish it was as simple as that Realm Earth Heaven. I wish combating the world's multi-faceted problems and evils was as simple as just cutting ourselves and bleeding on paper. Intent is nothing without consistent diligent ACTION. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense Empty Re: Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense

Post by csp Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:37 am

Obvious attempt at smearing FE with more fictional FUD.

Thanks for pointing this out as usual, these quacks need to put on display for what they are.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 am

Admin wrote:I can't take you seriously while you're calling yourself "Hermes - Messenger of the Gods" and talking in your wanna-be-spiritual-master voice.

This, and additionally this complete poser advises people to shed their own blood for some beguiling covenant to access the North pole. If these enraptured freaks ever set about such a hazardous journey, (which they won't), they would perish along the way and then the "crazy and irresponsible" flat-earth movement will be blamed for these casualties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:36 am

Some more insights from Ian Belvedere - Chill Hop Fingerstyle Guitar:

Eric Please Read this!!! Hermes aka Devin Madgy called you out!!! His old videos were great and just like the flat earth, the center being the source of all life and the "gate" to heaven is the most universally shared view point. Now he's a little spoiled Jew boy (he actually is Jewish, which he hides and never brings up) who throws nothing but one eye symbols and jew stars all over his new videos, I'm almost 99% sure he is a Freemason now and the North sTeal project was his initiation and this whole attempt is to discredit the center and make it look like a cult, just like Far Cry 5 trailers predicted over a year ago with the main enemies being a cult named the "Gate Of Eden".

Yup, conveniently after failing his North sTeal trip, the North Pole is no longer a real place, but in your hearts LOL Now he says that only 144,000 people have real souls and the ones who do BOI will magically be transported back into their real body, like how the Bible talks describes the rapture. He has switched his stance on almost every subject, and when asked about it (which I and many other people have done) he just says in his NLP guru voice "we are divine" and "the mother has told me". You can do whatever you want Eric but this tool just wants to discredit the center even more by having a debate with you and exposing this to an even bigger audience.

I think he is going to play some type of essential roll in discrediting the center once the elite launch their fake alien invasion. He keeps saying something BIG is going to happen very soon and that BOI is the key to it, all while having a big ass dupers delight smile on his face and spamming one eye and jew star symbols all over the place. He has spammed out more videos in the last 2 - 3 weeks then he has the entire time leading up to the North sTeal project, so any regular person being exposed to the center for the first time are most likely going to see his newer videos and just laugh off the entire idea all together (rightfully so) because his informative, well made videos, are completely buried under all the NLP, new age guru, cult trash that is his new videos.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense Empty I saw this one a long time ago.

Post by Tsaltsrif Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 pm

I knew BOI was complete bullshit! I've never intentionally cut myself...why would I start now?

I've learned two things since I became a Flat Earther.

1. The Earth is not a globe.
2. If it makes logical sense, it's probably true.

BOI is not something I will be doing Anytime soon. That's blood magic and from my understanding, nothing good ever comes from that.

Not to mention, this dude is calling himself Hermes. Ha! What a deluded individual. He discredited all of his own work the moment he started asking for donations. What is this, a church? Gtfo. As soon as anyone starts asking for money, their credibility dies immediately.

But what broke my bullshit detector was when Quasi started calling himself Satan... <- THAT SHOULD BE A RED FLAG TO ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND!!!!

Why, of all things, do people follow this crap??

Edit: Also, thank you, Eric. You have quite a following. Hopefully people will see this and realise the level of stupidity this has become.

Tsaltsrif

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:57 pm

I saw this stuff when they started posting about blood over intent. Absolute madness! It's insane to see the number of accounts posting about it in the comments too. How can any number of them actually believe this!

Wondering Man

Back to top Go down

Post by PLANE PERMACULTURE Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:03 am

I have used clips of some of his videos in my videos because he does speak a lot of truth very clearly. At least he used to.... I try not to spend much time online and haven't seen much of his or really anyone's stuff lately. I am kind of skeptical of how he talks though. Something weird about that, but people are free to speak how they choose of course.

As far as the blood over intent goes.... At least they were not doing it with a blatantly horrible message attached. People are free to follow or copy what they want. I just wish people would think for a second. Natural things feel natural. I don't think it ever feels natural to consciously cut yourself for any reason. At least it doesn't for me. Having said that.... Have you ever really worked hard on a project? Say you are building your own house. Usually you will end up spilling some blood and maybe sweat and tears. As the saying goes "I put my blood, sweat and tears into this". It can be quite literal when working toward something. So that might be one way to naturally spill your blood over intent....so to speak. If one was to use some type of "magic" like that one might use tears as they are shed sometimes when emotions like love and appreciation or other equally powerful thoughts build in our mind and body. If anyone here is familiar with Dr. Emoto and his water experiments then you might recognize the potential power/significance our tears actually have.
Another thing to note. They were putting blood over intent to create paradise here on earth. No "magic" is needed for this and "magic" alone cannot bring this. We have a body to interact in with this world and that is no accident. If we align our intent and knowledge with our ACTIONS then we might get somewhere. If anyone truly wants to create a paradise here on earth then knowledge from things like PERMACULTURE can really help us create this outcome.

Also, the center of earth might be special but if I were to think of a test to pass some sort of spiritual barrier to get there to find the "best of the best" I would not include raising money and using the unnatural system's resources to get there in that test. ....if that made sense?

LOVE and THANKS!

PLANE PERMACULTURE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CFFLPseJ_eMUUVeeaC_Ww

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:41 am

BOI - yet another attempt to smear the FE and associate the topic with tinfoil hat wearing lunatics.

BOI and other things like 'selfies', 'memes' and the 'ice bucket challenge' are tools used on social media to see just how dumbded down and conditioned the masses are, it's the litmus test which all the 'asleep sheep' follow.

#tweetsomethingbutachievenothing

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsaltsrif Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 am

@PLANE PERMACULTURE
You make a good point, at least they're not trying to bring hell on Earth, though some could argue it's already here, the fact is the only way anything is going to change is through action. Unfortunately it seems that violence is the only action the criminal elite understand....well that and the petrol dollar.

With all the wars in the world right now, Zionist Jews pulling the strings, brainwashing on a massive scale, etc,... they will need WAAAAAY more participants. They already look like a cult and with the aforementioned brainwashing, (not trying to be pessimistic) bleeding on paper with good intentions for the good of humanity is just not going to work. Just trying to be realistic.

Now, "Hermes" videos were very informative. I actually did learn a lot... In the beginning. I was willing to overlook BOI but I unsubbed as soon as he started asking for hand outs.

Tsaltsrif

Back to top Go down

Post by callmekaci Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:22 pm

This BOI stuff is only getting bigger...I don't know how many people on this forum are Instagram users, but there are pages with thousands and tens of thousands of followers (and proportional engagement on the posts), consisting of people who started with Eric's videos and flat earth cosmology/The Globe Lie and are now diving headfirst into this Satanic nonsense.

It's no secret to anyone who's done research on the occult that those with ill intentions will proclaim the opposite of their actual intentions to sell their objective to unwitting participants. I have a feeling that's exactly what this is.

"Say you want to bring Heaven on Earth and spill your blood for the good of all!" I have strong suspicions that your intent/ statement of intent is irrelevant here and this wacko promoting these blood rituals is well aware of that fact. If you spill your blood because of this guy's wishes, you've sacrificed your blood to him, regardless of intent. I don't know about the practical effectiveness of blood sacrifices, but there's a lot of evil people out there who are convinced they're legitimate and powerful. This guy is clearly (to me, anyway) trying to test or gain some of that power for himself.

This BOI Heaven on Earth stuff puts a worse taste in my mouth than a lot of controlled opposition out there for some reason. I just wanted to share my observations on this whole thing, because I have a feeling it'll get weirder/worse before it phases out, and I for one don't buy the 'good intention' narrative it boasts.

callmekaci

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:20 pm

callmekaci wrote:This BOI stuff is only getting bigger...I don't know how many people on this forum are Instagram users, but there are pages with thousands and tens of thousands of followers

I personally don't use Instagram but I'm curious if it's possible that this guy could be creating fake Instagram accounts (with help from some  others) to make this thing look bigger then it actually is?
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhuru Mkali Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:12 am

Foreverlearning...people are sheep and will follow anything. I have a friend who walks the hills around the north of England and posts pictures and he has about 12000 followers...
Uhuru Mkali
Uhuru Mkali

Back to top Go down

Post by callmekaci Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:32 am

Foreverlearning wrote:
callmekaci wrote:This BOI stuff is only getting bigger...I don't know how many people on this forum are Instagram users, but there are pages with thousands and tens of thousands of followers

I personally don't use Instagram but I'm curious if it's possible that this guy could be creating fake Instagram accounts (with help from some  others) to make this thing look bigger then it actually is?

It's definitely a possibility....there are a lot of accounts that seem to stumble on this stuff after engaging in flat earth discussions, who then start reposting his content and emulating it, in a very cultlike manner, as someone said earlier. Maybe those are the accounts you're talking about who make it look bigger than it is; it's definitely possible. I hope it is the case. I'd hate for this to actually be gaining any kind of traction. Luckily, it seems that the blood offering is enough of a turn off for most people Laughing

callmekaci

Back to top Go down

Post by callmekaci Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:44 am

Uhuru Mkali wrote:Foreverlearning...people are sheep and will follow anything. I have a friend who walks the hills around the north of England and posts pictures and he has about 12000 followers...

hahaha. good point. It's like they're targeting people whose eyes are willing/able to open, though. I think that's why it bothers me as much as it does. It just throws a huge wrench in some people's truth journey. That's the harm in all these misinformation agents, really. Keeping people at bay from truth with clever lies.

callmekaci

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Uhuru Mkali wrote:Foreverlearning...people are sheep and will follow anything. I have a friend who walks the hills around the north of England and posts pictures and he has about 12000 followers...

Absolutely!!! The sheep tend to prefer the big herds, I guess it helps them with their insecurities!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense Empty Devin Madgy

Post by Niar_Azeroth Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Known raging shill Devin Madgy seems to have had his channel deleted for some reason.

Anyone know what is going on there?

Can't find anything online.

Censorship is ripe.

Shocked

Niar_Azeroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:51 pm

Great BOI documentary
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FE Believer Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:55 am

Wow, haven't thought of these two in years.  Searched for Quasi and he's still got a channel and is still making the same insane videos with the drawings.

FE Believer

Back to top Go down

Devin Madgy and Quasiluminous Blood Over Intent Non-Sense Empty Is "Flat Earth Paradise" controlled opposition?

Post by mike_wolf23 Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:40 pm

I was wondering if "Flat Earth Paradise" is legit...

mike_wolf23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 am

Flat Earth Paradise is Devin Madgy's new alias
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down