IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Horizon Proof

+14
Sonny Gonzuliano
RickFE
tankjones
Realearth
Wertikal
FL@T-E@RTH
TheTruth
JD87
thugnastylol
Wondering Man
csp
Beashambassador
jimmytamp
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flat Earth Horizon Proof - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Horizon Proof

Post by Admin Tue May 30, 2017 1:33 pm

The following video shows all the longest distance proofs for flat Earth such as rail guns hitting straight-line targets over a hundred miles away and the world record horizon zoom which captured mountains 275 miles away! Thousands to tens of thousands of feet of supposed curvature would make this video impossible if Earth were truly a globe.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Wed May 31, 2017 4:31 pm

Thank you so much for your work Eric and the rest of the contributors here.
This past weekend, I met up with a friend at the beach in Florida and we were both looking at the same horizon on a clear day. He says he sees a curve. I did not see the curve. I even held up a flat edge and showed him that it was level and he still did not except this. He was convinced that the distant horizon was curved and he was looking at a gentle curve.
I circled back and asked what he thought happened on 9-11-01 (this is my litmus test) and he believes what he was told. I asked what he thought about WTC bldg 7 and he wasn't aware of that bldg going down.
How can someone who thinks I'm half crazy and that he's smart, who believes they are informed but is not even knowledgeable of the number of bldg's that fell down until I told him. He looked it up and says it was an office fire. And that was good enough for him. I let it go. With his understanding telling him the truth that the earth is actually flat is definitely drinking from the fire hose.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudbuster Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:16 am

Hi all. I am looking for the original hi-res video of this image, found in Eric's original FE documentary. i guess it is from My Perspective's material. Does anybody have it? I cannot seem to find it anywhere. I bet it is constantly removed because it shows so well how it works.

Flat Earth Horizon Proof - Page 2 Globe10

cloudbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:34 am

Admin wrote:Whether at sea-level, the top of Mount Everest, or flying a hundred thousand feet in the air, the always horizontal horizon line always rises up to meet the eye-level of the observer and remains perfectly flat.  You can test for yourself on a beach or hilltop, in a large field or desert, aboard a hot-air balloon or helicopter; you will see the panoramic horizon ascend with you right at eye level and remain completely flat all around.  If the Earth were actually a big ball, however, the horizon should sink as you ascend, not rise to your eye-level, and it would dip at each end of your periphery, not remain flat all around.  Standing in a rising balloon, you would have to look downwards to the horizon, more and more the further you ascended; the highest point of the ball-Earth would be directly beneath you and declining on each side.

Eric, have you seen the horizon from 240,000 feet, or over 45 miles?

I came across a video that claims this, and shows our beautiful and flat horizon, but I have no idea of the source or how they arrived at that altitude. This would place the horizon over 600 miles away in their world and the camera is NOT pointed down at all.

It appears to have come out quite recently... published 11/5/21:
https://youtu.be/6gN-uKqHCSU?t=10

Are you familiar with this video and do you know the source? Thanks for any help.

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:34 pm

Ships Disappear Beyond Earth's Curvature?

One of the most commonly cited alleged proofs of the globe Earth is the disappearance of ships sailing beyond the horizon as seen from an observer on shore. Globe Earthers since Aristotle have claimed the reason that ship hulls disappear before their mast-heads when sailing away is due to the physical curvature of the Earth obfuscating their view. This simple supposed proof is still cited today by Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Michelle Thaller and other NASA spokespeople, but is easily shown invalid with the use of modern zoom technology. By fixing a good telescope or super-zoom camera aimed at the horizon on a clear day it is possible to bring ships that have completely disappeared beyond the supposed curvature of the Earth fully back into view.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Lightning_Peasant and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2